Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Night Owl City (Zellsantal and Ethereal)

Kiseki wasn’t expecting him to make a call so they could eat but she was extremely grateful for it as her eyes turned to look at him and give him a smile and it was probably one of the first he got from her. His new employer was easily pleased with just getting a meal. For the moment her mind wasn’t on the men coming after her but eventually she would turn to look to see where they were. Thinking she was safe and when he said she will have to wait to get to his place she nodded. “ I can wait I’m just really hungry I really appreciate the food I haven’t eaten since I left I only manage to grab money in the essentials but not food.” She explained as they would get the order and drive off.

He could see the look on her face as she was taking all of the environment which she had never seen before. It was very different and new and he could see that her jaw dropped looking at everything that she imagined what was outside of her home walls. It looked like a battlefield and it was something she read about in books but she never seen with her own two eyes.

Saint knew his way around his property of course but she would see him get out and punch a code in I noticed the signs about no trespassing and she was curious about what that meant until the men following her decided to ignore the warnings and she would notice the turrets and gasp. Kiseki didn’t mean to make so much noise she screamed and covered her ears and lowered her head into her lap. He had no this is the first time she ever saw something like this and it scared the living daylights out of her!

“ Those were actually real! They actually shot real missiles!” He could tell she was dumbfounded and she didn’t mean to sound stupid but she was just in shock that they actually worked. She was actually grateful that it worked and now understood why she would be safe here.

Once they got to his place she would look around and it wasn’t the most knew but she wasn’t gonna complain about it it was still better than her father’s home especially since her father wasn’t here. She got away from her armed guards and she felt safer already. Following behind Saint she would keep close and continue to look behind her as if someone was coming but it was just a reflex. She stopped right at his doorway until he ushered her in and handed her the food telling her where the dining room was. Inside it was very nice and the outside would not have given away how neat and properly kept his place was.

“Okay… are you sure you don’t want me to wait for you?” She asked since she was used to eating with family and eating alone was very interesting for her but she would do it so she would wait for him if he told her to while he checked the van for anything else or at least you would set up the food so when he got back he would have something proper waiting for him. “ I don’t mind waiting.” she said that she would go set up the table and the food even his and she would wait for him once he got back from the van and to be honest she just didn’t wanna eat alone and didn’t want to admit that to him. When he returned he would have something waiting for him properly with napkins set up as well but she didn’t bother to explore she just made sure she kept the table and nothing else.

"Thats up to you. I Normally eat alone so it doesn't bother me." he told her and head walked out the door. It took him a bit to look around but most of of what there is blown to bits and three dead bodies. He manages to get a few guns off them and would sell those off but the rest he would just scrap. As for the bodies... well he would have to call the cops and let them know that people try to break in his property. Just a lot of paperwork to fill out. He did give them far warning and even have warning signs so if they were foolish enough to say fuck it all. Well, that's on them. Once he was done, he would start walking back. As he did he went ahead and call the cops and give his report, that took a bit before he was done but just as he was about to enter the house, he gets a call from the Broker. Well, that was a bit faster than Saint thought. Normally he would hear form the Broker around the next day.

Answering the call "Well this is a surprise; I didn't think I would hear from you so soon. Everything alright?" he asked. "Yes... and no, put plainly put it we are kind of in a bind. You see that girl's father is hell bent on getting her back at any cost. He was calling me to send my best guy after her. Well had to tell him that you were... already on a job. With that he blew me off. As for your client, there is only two choice could give. She either leaves the city which is what she wanted but she would have to go alone. Unless you want to give up everything and leave with her. Or she stays but would need a whole new identity. Heck what came to mind is she could be your partner." he said with a chuckle. "Say what? Do you really think I need a partner? On top of that I don't know how to train anyone. There is a reason like I solo all my missions!" Saint said as he was starting to get a bit upset about this. He had nothing against the girl but to suddely throw this in his life... well just say he wasn't happy with it. "Yes I understand but it is after all a thought and nothing more. Anyways the only way to get her father off her back is if he believes his daughter killed herself in such a way that her body was burned without any way bio scan could detect her. "

Saint listen and this is not what he was expecting. So, what he is to now take care of this girl in order to prevent her father from coming after her? "I'll talk it over with her and see what she has to say. Not sure if it would work out but we will see." he told the broker. "Very well, let me know what you decide, and we can go from there. Until then I wish you a good day Black Wolf." the Broker said before hanging up. Saint sighed as he walked back inside and headed to the kitchen. " Sorry to keep you waiting. But just talked with Broker, though it seems you have a bit of a choice here." he said and then told her everything what was said a few minutes ago. "So I guess the question I have for you is what do you want to do?" he asked her.

When he told her he was alright with eating alone she dug into her food. Kiseki Was starving she actually forgot when was the last time she actually ate. Probably when she ran away from her own home but she was starving and for such a small woman she ate quite a bit though she didn’t eat Saint’s food at all but she left nothing on her plate when he finally came back she will only have some fries leftover and pretty much a bite or two of the burger left. It was really kind of unnerving to be someplace so quiet and different from her home but she was away from her iron fisted father and his experiments she just really couldn’t take it anymore. Wondering what was taking him so long she kept her self and held her curiosity back and didn’t look around.

When he finally returned she was nibbling on french fries. When he came back he had interesting updates he mentioned some thing about leaving the city but she would have to possibly do it alone which she shook her head no and didn’t want to do because she had no idea how to survive on her own. Faking her own death was a possibility that caught her attention. “ How would I disappear from his radar I’ve never tried to kill myself and stay alive before.” She said simply since she did try to kill her self before but her father and Nanobots just didn’t let her go that easily. It was probably the easiest decision she had to make when she finally looked Saint straight in the eye and said; “ How do I disappear for good from him? I told you I’m willing to do anything to get away even making sure he thinks I’m dead how do I do that.” It was so easy for her to throw out but to her it made sense she didn’t wanna go back and if this was how he was willing to do it!

"Yes, I get it you're willing to do anything. One thinks you need to learn in watch what you say, because many will take advantage of you by those words alone. Lucky for you I'm not that type of person. " he said as he sat down across from her. "As for now there are many ways, but what which one would be believable for your father is the problem. That, a location and what we would need to pull it off. Once we fake your death, we then go to a ripperdoc. They are somewhere between a surgeon, techie and tattoo artist all in one. They mainly help put cyber wear in your body, but they do other things such as changing face's and such very much you would get a new identity. By doing this you are walking away from your old life, those that you knew or close to you might as well treat them as strangers and nothing more. How you act and what you become is up to you. You could take the money you have, go to a new city and live a normal life. That would be the best choice really. Do some schooling and learn a trade and earn your keep." he said before leaning back.

"What the Broker suggested which I'm not sure you would be cut out to be, is to become a merc like me. In face he suggested you be trained by me. If that is the case, you just happen to be a street kid who started with nothing and doesn't like to talk about their past. All they want to able to live and willing to fight their wait to the top of the food chain. It's what most street punks like me do. We come from all over with pasts that would make a good reporter story. But know this, a merc's life is not easy, in fact it is a very hard life for you can die at any moment, even now. So, I want you to think carefully. Because if you chose a life of a merc I will train you, but you will do everything I tell you, and I won't go easy on you because you're a woman because all those assholes out there won't give you a chance to scream if they can help it. nor would this type of life be a walk in the park." he told her as he hope he give her a good vison of what to expect.

"So now you know what to expect I will ask you which path you rather take or if you have something else in mind then say so now. How to fake your death I have an idea, though it would cost me my car. Would just need to find a good location to pull it off, something I will be doing in a hour or two. because not sure how long it would take before your father comes knocking on my door. Not long if men don't report back at least the next day. If anything, be ready in the morning. " he told her but still he waits for a answer of his earlier question.

oKiseki was focused on his voice as she nibbled on a French fry. she was not scared of him or worried she actually trust him more than anyone but then again she probably shouldn’t be that trusting the saint had never given her a reason to worry. Her full attention was on him even though she was still messing with her dwindling dinner. “It shouldn’t be that hard to vanish…what’s a ripperdoc?” She asked curiously said she never heard of one considering how she had lived under a rock and with her head in the sand for so long she didn’t know the ways of the world. He was kind enough to explain and she nodded as she listened. “I don’t care about walking away from my old life I don’t have any friends… I was never able to have any friends or even go to school I was tutored at home. If I can’t go back I won’t miss much. Maybe my brothers. Of course my brothers….but… I said before and I’ll say it again I can’t go back.” Finally she looked up to meet his eyes and hold them. “I’m smart. I’ll earn my keep I might not look like much but I’m well learned. I promise you I’m useful.” That line I think it came up when he mentioned her being a Merc like him. It was a life she never knew but any life away from she was trapped in.

“Any life is better than what I have now. I know you must think I’ve had it made…I don’t. I don’t care if it’s rough or dangerous you have no idea what I’ve had to deal with.” Voice trembled with fear but also recalling how she lived up until now. “I can fight. Maybe not like you, but I’m trained to protect myself though I’ve never used it outside of private classes.” It was no secret that she was born to the lap of luxury unfortunately that ended up with her being a long term prized project of her father. When he mentioned that he wouldn’t go easy on her because she was a woman she laughed. “ That will be no different than my father not being easy on me just because I’m his daughter. I’m willing to try since vanishing altogether might be more difficult.” She was finally offering more of her own opinion.

Kiseki finally finished her food and was now working on her drink. With her mind completely clear she would look down for a good minute or two before looking back up at Saint and locking eyes with him. “ I don’t need to think I know what I want if you have me I’ll join you. Train me. Let’s figure out how to kill me and make me vanish from the public eye.” Without thinking she reached over and stole a fry from his meal and popped it in her mouth. “I’ll be more than ready by morning. You have no idea how badly I want this to be over. I promise you I will not be a disappointment. Thank you. I hope I can prove myself to you. Should I transfer extra funds to make sure we have all we need before I vanish for good?” She was curious but she at least know how to wire money and transfer it and if they need that she could do it before she would pretend to be dead.

"I'm only make sure that's all, not everyone is given a choice. Most would take the money and run somewhere and hope never to be seen again. Which is why I wanted to be sure. It takes real guts to become a merc and one way to be well known in the streets." Saint told her before taking a moment himself to have this set in him. "Alright, it be a first for me to train anyone. But I don't think it will be that bad. You're willing which is a good thing if you ask me." he said though in truth she's lucky. If he was some other guy, he would have taken advantage of her and took her for everything she got and her body for that matter. Lucky he wasn't a cold hearted basted like most of the people here in this city. "And yes, take what you can from those accounts but put them in a non-traceable privet account. That way you can't be tracked, nor would your father know your using that money." he said and took a deep breath. "Either I might have to move us to a different location, or someone make this place a bit bigger. On top of that you will be getting new cloths and other stuff for yourself."

"Alright, I'm going to take some time looking for a good place to stage this death of yours. Once I have it all planned out, I'll tell you what you need to do. If anything goes well your father will think your dead and your body is burnt to a crisp. Once that's done, we head to my ripperdoc right away and he will work on your face and other parts to make you look different. What you would have to do for me is comp up with a new Name and your Identity will be that as a street punk." he told her, and he would make sure she knows how being a street punk really lives. "Go ahead and finish the fries. Now then with that out of the way....:" he said and went to the spare room. It was small but big enough for one person to sleep in it. "You'll use this room, before you go out and get another bed you can sleep on the couch. " he told her and give her a little tour of the home itself which he would warn her two rooms he doesn't want her near unless he is with her. The armory and the control room for the turrets.

Once that was gone, he once again leaves her to look around while he went outside and made a few calls. He informs his ripperdoc first of what's going on and that he would pay a bit extra for this time and for the sudden job he needs from him. Then he went to his computer to look up a few places, found a spot next to the docks. He also called in some one he knew to make fuck bodies. They would just need DNA or blood of the person they need to make a fake body of. That alone won't be a problem. After a bit he pretty sure he gotten everything needed but the fake body itself. That can wait until tomorrow morning. Once everything is done, he came back to Kiseki. "So then, have you come up with a new identity for yourself?"

All her for focus was on Saint and hanging off of every word he said. This was going to become her new normal and the fact that she made the choice to not go back was a big step for her. This was the first time she ran away and got this far all the other times she barely got out the front door. “ If you lived with my father you would understand why I’m choosing this. I can’t do it anymore. I have a feeling doing this would be much better than being stuck unable to do anything…. unable to go anywhere…. anything is better than being locked up like a caged bird.” Kiseki couldn’t help but go off on a tangent.

When he mentioned her taking money out of her account she nodded in agreement which was something she could easily do and get a hold of even though she could really do much of anything she still had accounts. “ If you have access to a computer I can use I can transfer my funds or if I can get to your place to take them out if I do have a trust fund.” She was loaded it was now pretty much down to the ticking clock weather how much she can get out. They were looking for her but if you can get somewhere to take money out and run away they could only trace back to where she took it she knew her dad could freeze her account eventually but not when he was trying to find her.

“i know My father won’t freeze any of my accounts because he’ll try and find me that way he did it last time when I got out so if you go to a different part of town that’s out of the way and I can take money out and we can pull off a grand escape I can get it my hands i’m quite a bit before I vanish.” Now she was giving him options so hopefully it would be something he could use. And I want to see if she will have to pull out a good lump sum to make sure she wouldn’t have to do it again or at least before she would be considered dead on paper. “ I also made a few secret accounts on the off chance I could get out and do something.” She trusted site enough to give him this amount of information knowing that he wouldn’t hurt her.

Saint did not have tell her twice about the fries and she eagerly took them. Polishing off the fries pretty quickly she take another trip for a drink and follow him around for the tour. The place wasn’t big or lavish as what she was used to but she was gonna take what she can get! Not once did he hear her complain about the size or how she’d be sleeping or how small things were. “That’s fine. I think I can sleep about anywhere.” She was hoping her words would let him know that she was fine with the arrangement. She didn’t say much about to give her next identity because that was a big step and her brain was just tired. Saint had to go take care of a few things and left her to look around and she did that but she didn’t do too much exploring though she grabbed her a soda and it up sitting on the sofa. When he came back and asked her about her identity she took a deep breath. “How do I even picked out a name? I honestly haven’t gotten this far before I have no idea where to start.” Leaning back she took off her hat and long dark hair came tumbling out. “ I guess I can start with a haircut. What kind of name should I have I don’t even have a nickname. Do street people have only one name? I guess now that you mention it I’m assuming Saint isn’t your real name or it could be I could be wrong…” she was trying to make conversation but wasn’t sure how.

"Heh Saint is my real name, or rather what I was given and kept. I didn't really care who gave it to me, but it was one I was raised with. Though my street name is Black Wolf or the Wolf. Got that name when I got this cyber wear for my eyes and did a few job people would yell out 'he's a wolf!' or some shit like that. Word spread and I took in the nick name of Black Wolf." he told her. "I can't pick for you, but I would say think of one that fits you and the type of person you want to be five years from now. A street name will come to you in that time as well, trust me when you become a well-known merc one will pop up. In any case when we do get this done, we'll get you all settle here for a week before I start training you." he said before leaning back once more.

"Also, if you don't mind, I like to know all what your naros could do and their limits as well. To get a better idea how to train you because that alone could help you but also be careful when using them. The last thing you want is your father noticing you using the same tech he's using. Unless he's giving it out to other people then it won't be so bad." he said once more and seen that the day went by quickly and already nighttime. "Well in any case you better get some rest. We will be moving out in the morning." he said with a sigh "Going to miss this ride. Ben with me for five years. I can rebuild a new one but it's never the same if you know what I mean. Well, nothing last forever I guess no matter how much you want it. But hey at least she will go out in a blaze of glory." he said as he gets up from his set and stretch "I got a few other things to prep for tomorrow so do what you need to from the computer and get some sleep. " Saint tells her before he heads outside to his car.

“Sorry. It was a codename I really don’t know how it works out here I’ve never met anyone named Saint.” She said I’m apologizing feeling bad that she thought it was a fake name. “To be fair I wasn’t sure if I was calling someone who is real or not when I got ahold of your friend. I’m really happy he wasn’t a figment of my imagination or is someone who would tattle on me. Hmm… Black Wolf. that’s a cool name I wonder if I’ll get something just as cool I have no idea but I’ll come up with something.” Kiseki said hopefully. “I guess using my real name is out. Mina would stick out like a sore thumb so I guess I won’t be using that.” She said with a chuckle and she figured since the men yelled her name at the restaurant he would know her name right now and it wouldn’t be any harm telling him.

“ I’ve been trained in a lot but I don’t know how well swords go outside my father trained me and Kendo and fencing as well as some martial arts. My nano bots are pretty advanced since I’ve had them since I was pretty much born. I know he does things and other people but I don’t know how far along he’s gotten with anyone else. I know there are others like me but no one exactly like me. I can show you later.” She offered it was probably better to show him instead of explaining.

“I don’t have any visible tech that’s a thing my father want to keep me as organic as possible except for what’s in me…” when she confessed that she looked down and sighed. Her father was an interesting man and with all his technology his daughter was pretty much like a secret weapon she looked completely normal except for what was inside of her. “My Brother’s got all sorts of technology and add-ons but I got something they didn’t get for some reason their bodies didn’t really take well to Nanobots So what they do have is limited and Sano bought eventually ran out of juice so he would call it.” She continue to explain keeping her head down.

The moment he mentioned how he was gonna have to get rid of his car she looked up and looked really sad. “Can we just use a different car and you can keep that one I feel bad I’m making you lose your car.” Kiseki was very apologetic and she didn’t want to make him feel any worse. When he got up to go outside she nodded and she would make her way over to the computer and when she sat down and sat before it she would reach both hands out when she was about to type and instead what happened if he was close enough to notice each finger would get a line of red as the nano bots shot from her finger and began doing the typing for her. It was a reflux but it was something that came naturally but the question was what he notice how she was simply using them just as if they were an extended part of her body.

"Heh don't worry kido you'll learn. In the streets names are almost like you see on the internet. Hell, there is a hacker who goes by the name Pinky, a guy too so it makes you wonder how he was named that? Yes, he, you'll find there is a lot of crazy weirdos out there. The main thing you have to worry about while on the streets is yourself and your own needs. At least until you find someone you can connect to with the rest of your life. If you ever do I wish you the best with him or her." he said and then she mentions about the car he just shrugs "It happens. Its not the only car I trashed. Lucky for me I know a dealer who makes the model and I just do all the modifications. I have a spare car just out in the workshop in the back yard. Still I will say it will cost me a price to reoutfit the car." he said.

"The reason we can't use another is because it doesn't have the escape hatch on the floor. That's what you would use. It will lift a manhole cover and leaving you an easy way out of the car without being notice. You would have thirty seconds to get through the hole before it close. That's how you will be hidden. I will remotely take over the car with my mind and just use your voice to make it sound like your trash talking before seeming to try to get away only to fuck up and set off the self-destruct mode. The car blows up in a way its fry's everything inside to a crisp. What I will do very shortly is go pick up a fake body. That fits with what you look like. All I need from you is some blood to put in the body fake body, it makes more of the blood and DNA to if someone tries to get anything out of the would-be chard body they would find your DNA. Unless some one knowns what they are looking for it would pass any test. Meaning if anything goes as planned your father will think you died and wont come looking for you. So far that is the plan." he told her.

When it came to being on the computer, he notices her using her nanos in a way like she connected with the computer with just a touch. Almost as if she was part of the computer it self. "Hmm, have you ever consider being a hacker of a sort, the way you used those nanos... could come in handy. Can you open any lock with those things?" he asked. It be something he would he testing out as well, what all her nanos could do and how it could very well help her in the future. For now though he would focus on making her new life.

He gave her so many good points but it was still hard to wrap her mind around all the change that was gonna happen though she was very excited about it. For her this meant freedom and away to be away from her father. Her father was loving though he was a very cold and calculated man. The way she had been living for years was a way anyone would go mad. She was not allowed friends or even the benefit of talking to anyone outside of her family unless they were servants or the help. At her age this was something she just couldn’t deal with anymore; that and the painful experiments he would do in the name of keeping her healthy and safe.

“ I really am sorry about your car.” Her voice held remorse and she felt horrible about ruining something he likes so much. hearing about the person named Pinky she chuckled. “ maybe I should wait to have someone give me a nickname I’m not good at coming up with things like that.” It was just small talk she’ll probably have to pick something out herself and as she learned the streets she might get a new one. “What if I kept Kiseki?” It was an honest question maybe she would have to change it because someone heard that name before like the people in the restaurant so she may not be able to keep it.

His explanation was clear and concise especially about the escape hatch and how he would use her blood and clone it to make sure the body they would use would match her own. I thought meter shudder. “W…will it be a real body? We aren’t gonna kill anyone are we?” She was very new at this and the way she looked at Saints she looks terrified. Did they have to kill someone? She didn’t want to let her mind linger there and shook it off.

Focusing on the computer she will start transferring the fun she had and emptying her trust fun as well as any other money she can get her hands on. It was not hard to open a new account and this time she chose the name Megumi. It had no resemblance to her old one but Banks didn’t care. She started spreading her money into different accounts among different banks as well to not be conspicuous.

She didn’t realize how saint was noticing how she was connecting to the computer easily with her own nanobots and blood. “A hacker? What do they do?” She asked as her focus was solely on a computer and she was getting her business done and squared away. Saint asked if she could pick locks and she nodded. “Picking locks is child’s play. That’s how I got out of my father’s house and took off the alarm code it’s so easy to get into systems these days. My father didn’t know how easy it was to get into it, at least for me I disarmed it and change the pass code that’s why I think it took them so long to find me.” The girl had talent she just didn’t realize how much talent she actually had!

"Kiseki is fine by me, just as long your father or anyone else knows that name. If no one else knows then it be perfect." Saint told her then came the worry about the body they be using, her question wasn't without reason because some would think it is some one's body. "It's an artifactual body that's meant to look very real. Not many people do this type of thing because... well its very illegal but there is a black market for it. So don't worry it's not alive or have a soul if that's what your worry about. Think of it as a very realistic looking doll." he said and hope that would ease her concerns.

Saint only give the girl a bit of half surprised look when she asked what a hacker is. However, being as sheltered as she claims it would be too surprising. "A hacker are computer experts who break into other computers and other systems to do just about anything. What I mean by that is you could go to government files and take, copy or send information to anyone or everyone if you so wish. You could even take control of anything that is connected to any system. In the streets they would call these guys Netrunners. Using their brain-computer interface implants, they roam the Internet, looking for systems to hack and information for themselves to sell. Then again you can also use it to be a thief, opening locks without much effort or get into systems that need pass codes which would come to you. In the streets they are always looking for those type of people. By the sound of it you be perfect to getting into hard places or very secured systems. But we will work on that later."

Saint waited until she was done before he did his own thing. E-mailed to the guy he was talking about as well send a data about Kiseki to get the right size, hair and looks as well. He's paying a lot of money for he needed it in a hurry but will be worth it in the end. Or so he hopes. It wasn't long the two of them went to sleep. In the morning, he would get a buzz at the gate. It was loud enough to wake him up. In fact, he had it set up in every room just so he could hear it. Looking at the screen of his computer to see with the camra was the guy he was waiting for. "I'll be done in the minute." he said and got changed before he headed out. It didn't take long what so ever. He looked over the box that his body was in and made sure it was alright and everything was in order. It was perfect for it looked like a clone Kiseki in every way, even a set of cloths that would fit her. Good for she's going to need them.

Once he brought the box inside the house which looked almost like a coffin. "Well here is your double ready to be used. Now I have a bag here with a set of cloths that should fit you. Going to have it that your father sees you at least once before you get back into the car and act like you were to figure out how to use the car. You take your shirt and pants of right after and put it on your double. Once your done. I'll show you what button to push to open the manhole cover. Once you get through the manhole cover you put on the other set of cloths. At this time you will be in your underwear. Unless you can hide this other set of cloths under what you have one without a problem, which I kind of doubt." he said. "Any questions or anything else you want before we go forward with this?" he asked her.

“I don’t know if I can use that name anymore the people in the shop heard it. I really like it though..” She confessed but she was not too attached the name especially if it meant another name could keep her identity a secret. When he began to explain the body aspect it was nice to know that he wasn’t going to kill anyone and that they were probably already gone. “I Just don’t want you to kill anyone because of me I couldn't live with that.” Perhaps her morals will change eventually but right now she was still far too innocent to think someone was murdered on her behalf.

He mentioned something about her getting into places that were hard to get into and she shrugged since she didn’t quite understand it yet. What she had was a gift and he saw it but for her it was just the way of life. What she was doing was not only getting her funds but she was draining other accounts in her family and spreading them along into different banks so they’d be untraceable it was like she had practice with this before. Perhaps she always wanted to sneak out and do fun things and now that information was coming in handy that lease will be set for a while but she didn’t take too much that they would notice anytime soon.

Once she was done she would step away from the computer and let the blood from her fingertips go back inside of her as she made a little squeak since it always felt weird returning. Saint with begin to explain about the boxes when she turned around to look at him. The explanation was insane but it sounded doable as she looked at the box and he explained about the clothes.

“No. I can’t hide them this outfit is pretty fitting but I kind of understand what’s going on so do you mean tomorrow I die? Not for real of course…” it was definitely something scary to think about but he would teach her the ropes. “ i’ve never driven a car properly before it’s not that hard is it?” It shouldn’t be too hard if she was supposed to drive off a cliff and a crash but she put all her faith in Saint. “No questions. What time are we waking up and can I eat breakfast before?” Kiseki was surprisingly calm about it but that would probably change the morning when things start to feel more real after she got a good nights rest.

Saint chuckles when she said she would die tomorrow "Yeah I know what you mean and so far, that is the plan. I call your father up in order to make a deal. A fake one mind you. As if I want to get something for handing you over to him. Once he comes in and we start chatting that's when you move to action. he put the cloths on the fake double. Just your pants and shirt alright. Then once you're out of the car I would do the rest." he told her. Though still anything could happen, hell everything could go very wrong too with the risk he is taking it could fuck him over. Then again, that's how live is around here. Either you earn to man up and take what cards that are handed to you and make them work. So far, he felt like he has a good hand and now it was time to lay them down and see what happens next.

"Alright, I think we both had enough for one day. Go ahead and get some sleep and I'll wake you up. Don't worry I'll make sure you get something to eat before we get going. As much your father wants you back, I doubt a man like him would come be up so early in the morning. Then again, I could be wrong. Still, I'll get you up and we'll go from there." he told her. At that point they would head to sleep. Saint didn't have any problems sleeping as knew his home security system would be working and if anyone got close, he would know about it. Hell, he also has motion detectors in case anyone tried to use air or ground drones. He made name sure that he wouldn't be as some would call it, caught with his pants down. The last thing he needed is some asshole getting luck and try to ice him here in his sleep. On top of that he always had a gun ready in case they manage to get inside.

In the morning, he got up about 5 AM and right away started coming some breakfast. He didn't know what she would like so he just cooked some eggs, bacon and waffles. So, when he went to get her up her meal would be waiting for her. It wasn't long after they started eating, he suddenly got a call. Which when he answered it was Kazuo Goto himself calling. "Ah Kazuo I take it, what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked. Though the man doesn't know that his own daughter was listening in.

“I can’t help but be nervous. The only people I’m gonna miss my brothers not my father.” Kiseki didn’t say much more would be nervous that tomorrow would completely change her life. She was curious about what kind of clothes she would be changing into so she waited in silence nervous but curious. It was amazing how he already had a plan and she was just going with the flow but either way if this worked and when it would work she would be free.

Saint told her to get some sleep which she much needed but she honestly really couldn’t sleep very much since tomorrow is the big day. It was kind of him to prepare breakfast and offered to do so many things to help her but at least she got all of her money and affairs situated. Honestly she didn’t sleep very well she tossed and turned most of the night when she finally managed to get some sleep it was sadly time to wake up. Perhaps her being tired would help her get through the rest of the day since she was so nervous and she was running on adrenaline.

When 5 AM rolled around she woke up and got herself ready for this time she use the clothes that they discussed the night before and pulled her hair back. With the breakfast out she sit down and relax for a bit until she heard who was on the other end of the line and she tended up completely.

“So you are the one who has my daughter. I wasn’t expecting this but if you return her I will look the other way and leave you alone you have no need for her sent her home where she belongs.” Kazuo told Saint wondering if he would just give his daughter up. “Listen. We are both reasonable men. How much do you want? If it’s a decent amount I’m willing to go above and beyond. I’ll even meet you in a public place how does that sound?” Kazuo offered trying to make the deal sound even better wondering if this man would take it and return his precious experiment.

"Kazuo I know very much who you are so just to let her go would be out of the question. I know she is worth something to you and willing to give her to you for a good price." Saint said before hearing what Kazuo said next "Now you're speaking my language good sir and I have a place for us to meet. I'll bring her there but I only one you and a few men with you. Any more than that and the deal is off." he said, and it seems both came to an agreement and Saint hangs up. "By the sound of your old man he didn't have any concerns whatsoever. Either the guy thinks to highly of himself or he only consider you a tool. Or maybe both, which means I'll take extra precautions. You might not like killing or getting people killed but with the type of work you'll be doing you'll going to have to do what's needed to survive. But we will talk about that later. Go ahead and finish up and we will get going." he told her.

Once she was done with her meal, they would gather what they need and headed into the car before driving out. The location was called Old Cliff, another place within Owl City. It used to be a rocky cliff side but now there's building on top of it, on the other side or rather the bottle of the cliff is the ocean itself. So, if you fall down, well you would be lucky to survive not only the fall but also the waves of water that would you against the stone rocks below. The force alone Saint heard is enough as if you were hit by a car. It also been known to be a good dumping ground for so many bodies that... well don't want people to be found. The drive itself took about an hour to get there and in that time, Saint was thinking of plan B if everything turned south. The worst that could happen is that they get into a gun fight. Not the first time but this is a Corp he is dealing with and unless you kill the head the rest will come hunting you down. So, in truth Saint is more at risk than anyone else at the moment.

They arrive at Old Cliff at the location, only to find they are the first ones here. "Alright, you know the plan. If all goes well then you will be starting your new life today without your old man hunting, you down. That and your free from being a lab rat." he said. "Now just so you know I will be pulling you out of the car to show I have you before putting you back in. It might be a bit rough, but it has to look convincing or else your father might think somethings fishy. So, if I hurt you a bit, I'm apologizing in advance." he told her. However not long after saying that another van pulls over. A few men stepped out then came Kazuo. "Well, its show time!" he said just before getting out of the car. "Mr. Kazuo I take it?" he asked while walking to the other side of the car. "Just so you know I'm not wasting our time I'll show you your daughter." he before opening the passenger side door. Saint takes hold of Kiseki's arm and pulls her out of the car to show he has her before shoving her back in and close the door. "Now then how about we get to business. You see the girl was offering me a nice sum of money, but I feel you can beat her price. She offer me close to a hundred thousand to help her skip town." he said and then grins "So can you top that?" he asked.

Kazuo was fuming on the other end of the line but he was not gonna let this mysterious man get away with what he’s done. He wanted his daughter back and he was willing to pay for it as long as she got back alive. Kiseki For now kept quiet but she wasn’t shocked at her father offering a reward. It was disgusting and she felt sick to her stomach just listening. For a moment she got worried so when the phone calls ended he could say she was panicking a little bit silently. Saints words hit close to home. It made perfect sense especially if she didn’t end it now she’d forever be running but this plan should actually work.

Letting him lead the way Kiseki was happy he could not hear how fast her heart was beating through her chest she thought she was gonna die of a heart attack. Anyone would be nervous on their death day or faking their own death day. At least with Saint she put all her trust into him. The old Cliff was terrifying and she wasn’t even sure how to describe it other than she thought she might actually die. Saint and let her die though but when she finally got her voice to work again she spoke. “ My father won’t bring guns. He wants me alive though by killing me I hope he doesn’t put a target on you but either way I’m not leaving you. Not after everything you’re doing for me I literally owe you my life.” Her words were true but he could tell how scared she was.

It was true she knew the plan but that did not make her any less scared of it. Nerves or one thing but she was gonna go through with it because there’s no way she’s gonna be a test wrap for your father anymore. to be honest she knew her father wouldn’t just leave her alone and once everything is set up it was now down to Saint deal with him. Her father showed up in a fancy car which wasn’t a surprise to her but he demanded to know proof of life and that’s when Saint grabbed her and pulled her out of the car and she said nothing but her father was about to beg her to come back before Saint pushed her back in and away from him which was a good idea before she could speak.

“See. Now all you have to do is give her to me.” He had managed to get out of the car and stand outside of it though he did not have a gun with him or near his hands so he won’t be able to shoot anyone the last thing he wanted to do was injure his daughter he just wanted her back. “ Can’t you were late with the worried father please return her home to where she belongs. Do you have any children?” Kazu was trying to appeal to him even though his daughter wouldn’t say a word.

He was going to continue until the mercenary mentioned that his daughter offered more to skip town and he looked confused. “LIES! You lie she never wants to leave how dare you lie to my face whatever she offered or that you say she offered I will triple give me back my daughter!” Kazuo growled at him but he was unable to do anything especially since his daughter was so close and he didn’t want to spill a drop of her blood. That precious blood with nano bots was extremely important to him. “ I think I’m offering a fair deal I can give you the money now but you have to hand me my daughter unharmed.” He was thinking he had this deal in the bag and hopefully he’ll walk away with his prize possession and experiment.

Yep, he could tell this man was too eager to get his daughter back but not caring about the poor girl. First the sweet talk in such a way he hoped he would give the girl up out of the kindness of Saints heart. Which he had to say it was laughable. A man like him should be a bit sterner if he really wanted to get his child back. Hell, he seen fathers on the streets care about their kids more than this. Then calling him a liar, which he could see is normal for a reaction but then when offering to pay triple without even asking how much she was paying him also told Saint he was desperate. All in all, the girl was right about her old man. This guy didn't give two shits about her. Only what was in her blood or body for that matter.

"Sorry but I'm not a fool to just let free money go. I mean I am no means a kidnaper but someone who sees and opportunity. When she told me who her father was it only seems fair I would want to get a hold of you and make a better deal. After all she did pay me a hundred thousand to help get out of the city." he told him then grinds. Triple the pay you say, now that is speaking my language. That in mind, if you're willing to pay me three hundred thousand then I would say that is more of a far deal my friend." Saint said with a grin. "All you have to do is put it in my account." he said and waited to see if the dumas would do it.

While he is keeping Kazuo busy Kiseki should be about out of the car already or at least he hopes so. After a bit longer they seem to come to an agreement "Alright then, let me get her out and you two can be on your way." Saint said as he was about to open the door until he heard a sound in the car which made him turned with a curious look. He tries opening the door only to find out it was locked. "The fuck!? Hey, unlocked the door now!" he said but the over speakers of the truck kicks in "Fuck you asshole, you were to get me out of the city not back to my father!" Kiseki's voice could be heard over the outer speakers. Saint was saying these things in his mind. He had it set up that it would sound like Kiseki which this would make it more convincing. The car's engines roars as it came to life and the sound of skidding tires could be heard before rushing forward. Saint quickly jump to the left and dodge car as it missed him and ram right into Kazuo's car. Making dame sure he hit and side good enough to break both doors on it before backing up and driving widely. "Dame bitch, she overrides my control. I can stop her that way, but I have other ways." He said as he drew his gun. However, before he could even use it, he had the car turn towards the cliff's side "I won't go back; I rather just die then go back!!!" the voice called out and without another word the car speeds off the cliff. In midair the car explodes. Then as it went down the cliff in a blaze it crashed down into the ocean below.

Kazuo Was eager to get his daughter back probably to eager by most standards and he thought that his money we get her back pretty easily. With Saint keeping her father busy Kiseki was managing to get herself out of the car and making sure she was out of the way for anything to happen and staying out of sight of her father and his henchmen.

“Listen my patience is wearing thin I want my daughter back I am offering you over the amount of money that you want she has nothing to do with you just give her back and I hope she has not been defiled by a lowlife like you because if she was I will make it my mission to hunt and kill you.” It was very strange how protective he was of his daughter but Satan knew there was a reason why I love the nano bots within her that he wanted he cannot give any true love to his daughter since she was now his cash cow and claim to fame. He needed her blood and he needed her alive.

Saint was literally a saint keeping her father busy as she was scrambling to get herself out of the car and away from what would eventually happen and luckily when she finally got free she would let safe do the talking and keep her self hidden knowing that if she made the wrong move or they saw her it would all be for nothing. Keeping her self hidden as Saint was acting to the point of winning an Oscar and her father looks speechless as he was making emotions trying to get his men to do something but there is nothing they could really do especially with his daughter in the car as he saw it take off and his eyes went wide. “DO SOMETHING YOU GOOL OR YOU WONT GET THE MONDY!” Kazuo Yelled hoping that saint would get his daughter out but what happened was the car went creating off the cliff. That was not a good sign considering he thought his daughter was in the car in to his knowledge and his henchman‘s knowledge that’s where she was. Off the cliff ended up lays into the ocean he looked mortified as he started shouting orders getting his henchmen to try to find out to see if they can stop or save his daughter in the car.”YOU BETTER PRAY SHE LIVES!” His voice was sharp and mean but now his men were all scuttling about like mice. Kiseki Remain hidden .knowing that if they even spotted her her life would be over.

"What do you think I been trying to do?! Your brat hacked the car, and I am trying to get it under control! But she somehow broke that!" he yelled out as he too was trying to get out of the way of a moving car. Then once the car went over the cliff, he figures this asshole would start fishing for whats left of the car. When Kazuo suddenly threatens him, Saint right away pull out his gun out only to have the barrel up against Kazuo lower jaw "Don't you ever threaten me Mr. Kazuo. Unless you have the means to kill me. I don't give a shit who the hell you are, I don't care if you're a cop, a Corp or anyone for that matter! But down here I could Ice you here and now and dump your body where no one would find you nor give two shits about you! Unless your men really want to take a dive looking for your body, I suggest you chose your next words carefully. He said as his face was almost up against Kazuo's to show he wasn't some weak street punk but rather a very skilled merc.

In true Saint takes threats very seriously and this man was no different. "Now listen up. with all the fire power I had in that car, and it had six missiles too and fully loaded. I can only guess your daughter manage to hack her way into my car and took it over. She must have thought it was a boosters but it wasn't and now she's paying for it. You know what forget the money! I'll call a cab and get the fuck out of this place! Hope to never see you again! he yelled right back at the man before turning around and headed out of the area. Saint went out and find an ally way and waited there for some time. However, he gave the kid a call on her phone. "How are you hanging kiddo? You alright?" he asked and see if she would reply. He waited for some time before he walked back to the area. The Cars were gone leaving him alone with the manhole cover. He went ahead and called for a ride and should arrive shortly.

Kazuo was at a loss especially when he saw the car explode and his dreams at his cash cow go down with it. There had to be something to salvage or at least the body to get maybe he could save his project even though he saw her more as a project than a daughter. Kazuo was a bad used to getting his way and when Saint decided to come up to his face and put his gun he really couldn’t do anything other than threaten with words. “Right now You have the power but remember you are the man that took my daughter away and let this happen I will never let you rest I will never let you have peace. Just remember I will be the one to ruin your life. I will find my daughters body and I will get revenge for her.” Kazuo was still threatening him but with a snap of his fingers his men backed off but saint had to know he would try to find his daughters body. For now it was nothing they could do and the group had a retreat even though Saint knew this probably wouldn’t be over at least for his client she would have some peace of mind for the night. The Corps men cleared out but they had a plan to return later with a search party and at least that will give Saint and Kiseki time to get out.

Kiseki was running on adrenaline and her heart was beating fast when the call came through on the phone she answered it with a shaking voice. “I’m okay…. did they believe it?” She asked as she sounded very worried and not sure if her father would have bought it but praying he would. “Am I safe? Do you think he will come back?” There was a fear in her voice which saint knew it wasn’t about him she was still terrified of her father and maybe now that she was free he could get the full story behind what was going on with her at her family.

"Everything went as planned. Your father thinks you went off the cliff and is looking for you even now. He threatened me but nothing I can handle. Besides he's not worth my time right now. Come out of hiding and fallow me. Our ride shouldn't be much longer and then we head to my ripper doc. If you have a though of how you want look like now would be a good time. Besides of we don't move our buts they might come back to make sure nothing was over looked. Also we might have to lay low for a while until it all dies down which might take a few months. Plenty of time to show you the rooms and teach you a few things in Owl city. " he said and waited for her come out of hiding and to fallow him. They went down a few blocks until they come across a cab. Once both were inside and cab starts moving. "Cage's body shop." Saint told the driver and the man nodded as they drove down the streets. In about an hour they came to the poorer side of the city until they came upon what looked to be a small run-down store with a Cage's Body Shop logo on top of it. Once they go out of the car Saint ask the driver to come back within an hour.

Saint would take the lead and headed for the door of the place itself. The window themselves were a dark one-way windows. No one could see inside of the place, but anyone could look what's outside of it. Opening the door it a loud ringing sound could be heard in the place and once inside they would see like a computer shop. cyberwear in display cases and even along the walls but if look above they would see four small gun turrets. All of which are now pointed at them. A dark skinned man came out from a door way behind the counter. His hands alone have what looked to be pure cyberwear, looking at them could tell they can change from normal hand or to his working hands. "Saint my man! How you been? You must be doing well if you haven't come to me for the past few months." he said and then looks over at Kiseki.

"Well now is this your lady friend you were talking about. Dame dude if you wanted some young's I could hook you up." the man chuckles. "Kiseki meet Cage, hes my personal ripper doc and I trust him with my life. He will get you square way. Don't be afraid of him. He might be a bit of an odd ball, but he still means well." Saint told her. "Well come on into my shop, I have the table ready for you. Please just fallow me young lady." Cage told her before he would leader to another room. In it could see a chair with other computer systems and parts as well. "So then, what do you have in mind for some changes hmm?" he asked.

It was nice to finally get out of hiding but she couldn’t help shake the fact that she was still scared and worried. It was only natural for her to be terrified of everything especially since she was pretty much free. Would her father come looking for her? Would he give up or would he try and re-create something like her again? Only time will tell.

Kiseki was very happy that she put all of her trust in Saint. She wouldn’t take the second chance lately as she made sure she got herself out of the rubble and brushed herself off. He was right about them having to lay low especially now when things were still red hot. If anyone saw someone who looks like her recovery might be blown. “I still can’t believe it… i’m actually free…” even though she said those words she didn’t quite believe it but saint said there was time to learn about Owl City eventually. Stand close to him she followed him down to a body shop. Saint took the lead and she looked around very curious about what was gonna happen next but she knew she couldn’t just stay the way she looked but this was going to be something completely new. For now Kiseki was quiet. She wasn’t sure if she should say anything so she looked to Saint. She honestly didn’t mean it as she hid behind him like she was nervous and to be honest she’s very much was. Without thinking she grabbed onto his arm and held onto it. It didn’t take long for her to calm down when he mentioned that this was his friend and she managed to wave and say a very polite and soft hello.

Following his friend he would look at the chair and looked terrified. “Do I have to?” Deep down inside she knew the answer but she just had to ask she was scared of sitting down the chair and what would happen plus she had no idea how her nano bot to react to her body being changed. “I’ve never done this before…. do you think it’ll hurt?” She asked curiously

"Sweetheart if I wanted to hurt you, I would have my guns outside this room do that for me. Unlike other rippers I try to be respectful to my customers. They tend to come back and pay me well. As this being your first time, I understand this might be a bit oh scary. Then again it reminds you have a lab doesn't it? Don't worry I'm not going to harm you or anything like that, unlike other freaks out there. Besides wolf here will ice me if I even try." Cage said as he gets everything set up. "As I said I make sure to treat my customers well, meaning they don't feel pain or shouldn't when I work. If you do feel pain of any sort just let me know and I'll fix it best, I can. I first put some pain killer in you which you would feel numb and a bit sleepy, hell you can take a nap while I work." Cage said once more.

"Cage, she has some tech in her blood, it's a prototype nano bots. From what I could tell it heals cuts and such very quickly. Will that be a problem?" Saint asked. Cage rose a brow looking at the merc for a moment before looking at Kiseki. "Well dame girl you lab rats are always interesting I'll give you that. I'll do a few tests but if you have tech that can do that, I will have to get creative. If it doesn't prevent me from doing facial changes then it should be fine, if anything it could make things go faster. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves." he said and gets out an inhaler. "You take a puff of this, and it will numb your senses and your body for that matter. Then I'll give you shot of anesthesia which should numb all pain. You'll feel out of it for a while but again you shouldn't feel any pain. But it is up to you. If you wish to back out of this, I won't blame you." he said as he offers the inhaler. Saint said nothing for this would be her choice and hers alone.

"I'll be here the whole time Kiseki, if you still wish to do this. I won't force you though the risk of your father finding you again would be much higher. Still this is your choice, something I'm sure your father never gave you. " Saint told her and waited to see how she would reply to this. Will she go through with it or back out?"

When he mentioned guns he could see how she shrank behind Saint. Everything was so new to her but she was still scared of the chair even if Saint vouched for him. As he continue to explain he could tell she was scared and it was her first time it was no shock that it was since he was not modified at all. Kiseki what is a clean slate and that will make things very interesting. At least Cage was kind of explaining it to her though she still looks terrified. “Do I get to choose what I look like or are you gonna change my full face how does this even work?” Her voice was soft and sweet but it still held a tremble of fear.

Saint was smart to explain the Cage about her blood and the nano bots inside of her. She didn’t when he called her a lab rat saint would hear her sniffle as she shrank behind him even more. “I…I don’t like being called that…” she actually managed to speak up though it wasn’t very loud and she was more embarrassed than anything. At least we’re here explain things that sound like it wouldn’t hurt and maybe her Nano bots wouldn’t go too crazy if she was actually asleep.

“If I do this will it make it harder for my father to find me? I mean he thinks I’m dead but if I change will it be changed forever? I’ve never done anything like this before.” She was looking towards Saint for answers though his friend Cage was nice she was still scared. When he mentioned the chances of her father side she reached out and took the inhaler and that was all she needed to bring it to her face and taking a deep breath before putting it away to speak again. “Don’t change me too much. Just enough. Don’t give me crazy modifications either it’s just my looks right?” She asked waiting for an answer before she would take another breath. Kiseki was choosing to go through this especially since the last time she wanted to do was be her father’s toy again.

Back
Top Bottom