Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB specific request: body modification + slut training

kirbypuff

Planetoid
ALL LINKS ARE NSFW

back at it again with the weirdly specific requests LOL. this time, i'm looking for vibes from a specific set of obui art images that you can find here involving body modification (specifically breast and clit growth), impact play (specifically a riding crop to the enlarged clit), and branding courtesy of this doujin (i have more refs from this artist because hi something's wrong with me).

some ideas i have on hand:

- sci-fi/space setting; humanity has achieved intergalactic travel and they begin colonizing planets only to find out that they're on the fringes of someone else's space. either monstrous aliens or a race of amazonian futanari forcibly annex human colonies and human men are relegated to manual labor, while human women become prized as wives and breeders. it's common to modify one's wife/breeder to suit one's taste's.

- modern setting; through a paperwork snafu (or on purpose, i'm easy), my lil lady ends up sent to a prison specifically for futanari after taking the fall for her boyfriend, who's a repeat offender. she ends up property of the warden (who brands her and modifies her to her preferences) and is more or less available for free use by all guards and inmates. bonus points: her boyfriend comes to visit her and she's barely recognizable after being changed, and becoming addicted to cock.

- medieval fantasy setting; a rich lord in a remote kingdom takes a bride for the sole purpose of breeding with his animals and monsters for the purpose of sellling them and increasing his wealth. she's transformed to suit his tastes, and to further entice the monsters/animals.

the oc i have on tap is my current hyperfixation maki matsukawa (refs available here!), but i'm down to discuss potentially playing or making a different oc. talk to me, i'm flexible. while i have a love for noncon with some spicy mind break that leads to enthusiastic consent, i'm also flexible on this.

body mods i'm HELLA game for: breast/nipple enlargement, lactation inducement, clitoral enlargement/enhancement w/ sensitivity (about the size of the obui refs is my max, but this ref here is my preference), increased sensitivity, pain = pleasure, repurposing the urethra/bladder as a sex organ (ie she climaxes every time she urinates thanks to this doujin), forced ovulation (via direct stimulation to the ovaries/fallopian tubes, thanks to this doujin and this doujin), branding (multiple brands + branding over a nipple especially thanks to this doujin), hip/ass/thigh enlargement

kinks i love for this but are totally optional: pregnancy/impreg/breeding, impact play (i have a particular love for riding crops, switches, belts, and canes), body modification, lactation, noncon + mindbreak (or resigning oneself to a bad end), humiliation, wetting/omorashi, urethral play/insertion (toys only in this case), slut training, overstimulation, size difference, marathon sex, handsfree orgasms, cervical penetration, fallopian tube/ovary penetration, excessive cum, ahegao, squirting, multiple orgasms, sex toys, electro stimulation, slutty clothing, leash and collar, nipple play, branding (multiple brands or over a nipple are $$$ 🔥), large cocks, cock addiction

conversely, stuff i'm not looking for: piercings, scat, snuff/gore/guro, prolapse, feederism/weight gain, feet, diapers, fart, vomit, cannibalism, vore, foodplay, smegma/filth, excessive body hair, burping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom