Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB specific request: body modification + slut training

kirbypuff

Planetoid
back at it again with the weirdly specific requests LOL. this time, i'm looking for vibes from a specific set of obui art images that you can find (HEAD'S UP NSFW IMAGES AHEAD) here involving body modification (specifically breast and clit growth) and impact play (specifically a riding crop to the enlarged clit). beyond that, i'm game to discuss scenarios and modify to suit tastes!

some ideas that come to mind: sci-fi setting (especially space travel/colonized planets and aliens), seedy black market shell corporations dedicated to training sex slaves, the obscenely rich (or monsters) modifying a new plaything to suit their tastes

the oc i have on tap is my current hyperfixation maki matsukawa (refs available upon connection!), but i'm down to discuss potentially playing or making a different oc. talk to me, i'm flexible. while i have a love for noncon with some spicy mind break that leads to enthusiastic consent, i'm also flexible on this.

kinks i love for this but are totally optional: pregnancy/impreg/breeding, impact play (i have a particular love for riding crops, switches, belts, and canes), body modification, lactation, noncon + mindbreak (or resigning oneself to a bad end), humiliation, wetting/omorashi, urethral play/insertion (toys only in this case), slut training, overstimulation, size difference, marathon sex, handsfree orgasms, cervical penetration, fallopian tube/ovary penetration, excessive cum, ahegao, squirting, multiple orgasms, sex toys, electro stimulation, slutty clothing, leash and collar (clit leashes, too), clit jewelry, nipple play, branding (multiple brands or over a nipple are $$$ 🔥), large cocks, cock addiction

conversely, stuff i'm not looking for: piercings, scat, snuff/gore, prolapse, feederism/weight gain, feet, diapers, fart, vomit, cannibalism, vore, foodplay, smegma/filth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom