Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discord Image Urls (Resolved)

Tazreale

Architect of Worlds
So, I haven't had this issue till today, and not sure if it is just me or if other people experiencing this too.

Sometimes when you link an image to discord, it gives you an extensive code, even after the png/jpg end. Well, I cropped it down in url to the jpg/png taking away the longer code proceeding after it and the images worked before. Now the urls are not even showing an image, they are just saying 'This content is no longer available' with just a white blank page.

I will do an example with both with a SFW piece of art.

With Full Code Url
Crop Down to Just PNG without (?)ex-> extension after PNG

Prior they worked fine when I just crop it down to the latter. I mean. I thought all that mattered was just the link start to finish with an end to jpg/png/whatever.

Also, you can take the latter, post it in Discord and it will bring up the image(at least for me.) But if you try to directly connect to it, it is showing as 'Content no longer available.'

Could it be a general server problem perhaps with Discord? I had a similar issue testing other browsers besides Google Chrome, like Microsoft Edge and even Norton's Secured browsing one. I don't believe it is a browser issue.

Oh, wasn't aware of that.

Well, that sucks, unfortunately.

Thanks for the help.

I recommend looking at this thread listing some other hosting services. I've found catbox.moe to be a good replacement for what I've been using Discord for.

Back
Top Bottom