Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart of the duelists(Kiki)

As the waiter led them to their table Tea showed how impressed she actually was. She let out a gasp of amazement as she looked at the scene in front of her. "Oh my gosh this is so beautiful!" She said excitedly. In her excitement she leaned over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

As he broke the kiss Kiki was gasping for air. Her fear grew stronger still as he spoke. The only good thing that came out of that sentence was it would be no fun killer her. But as he pinned her against the wall she had a feeling that after this she would have preferred that. But as his tongue strayed over her neck she let out a soft moan. She hadn't meant to. It was just her body had never experienced any kind of pleasure before.

Ritoru smiled and was about to say something when he was kissed on the cheek. His face lit up red...although that answered the question if she was happy about this or not. “Uh...well...take your seat.” He said shyly, pulling up her chair like a gentlemen. His face still pretty red, he hadn't seen that one coming...but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it.

Bakura heard the moan and smiled. “Oh, don't tell me your getting pleasure from this. Wait till I tell your dad.” He said trying to think of someway to keep her restrained while he had some fun. He pulled her along and used the little chains that help lines stay in order, and wrapped them around her wrists. And then he ripped her clothes of her. “I do get what ever I want.”

She sat down and smiled at him. "Thank you." She said scooting in and smoothing her dress out. "So you gotta tell me. Do you do this for very girl you meet?" She joked giggling slightly. She had to make some kind of joke to ease him. She didn't want to see him nervous the whole night.

She blushed hearing his comment. At that she decided she was going to try and hold her noises in as he violated her. As he chained her in place she squirmed slightly but a little yelp escaped her as he tore her dress off. As he exposed her she began to softly cry. "St-stop please..." She whined.

Ritoru sat down, taking his top hat off. It was rude to wear hats at a table...it was a sad fact and he never liked to part with his super cool top hat. “Only the beautiful ones.” he said with a smile. The waiter came with the wine list. Ritoru couldn't drink...since he was the one driving on the death machine as it is. But if Tea wanted something he'd by it. “See anything you like?”

Bakura's creepy smile disappeared. “Stop....why should I stop?! After what your people did to my village? This is nothing in comparison!” He yelled, his hand moving towards and started to finger her womanhood hard.

Tea laughed at his statement. "Oh so just any pretty girl." She joked. Watching the waiter walk up with the wine list she kindly declined. "I don't really drink at all." She said softly as they were handed their menus.

"I-I didn't do any of that..."She whined as she he began fingering her hard. "Pl-please stop...I never knew anyth-thing about that." She blubbered crying.

Ritoru smiled, this meal would cost him a pretty penny, so he was glad that some wine was not thrown on the bill. He looked at the menu and smiled. “You can have anything you want, and damn the expensive.” He said, “I'll be having the Steak.”

Bakura fingered her even harder, not aiming to please her, just aiming to destroy her mentally. “Oh sure, your dad said the same damn thing. I won't believe any of your lies!” Bakura licked her neck and them looked at her, loving the sense of fear she was giving off.

Tea nodded at his statement. "In that case I'll have the shrimp scampi." She said placing her order with the waiter. With both their orders in hand he nodded and went to place them. Tea then looked over at him and smiled. " So what do you like to do other than duel?" She asked.

She cried and squirmed under his heavy touching. It seemed that no matter what she did or said he wouldn't believe her. "Please....Please stop..." She cried as she pulled against her restraints.

Ritoru didn't even know what Tea actually ordered....it sounded weird. But he didn't call her on it or anything, that's not the way to win over a lady. He just simply nodded."Good choice." As he took a glass of water to ponder on her question. "Hmmm, Hard question. I guess just riding around on my motorcycle. You?" He did a lot of other things, but playing video games didn't seem like something Tea would be interested in.

Bakura didn't stop, if anything he went harder then before. " 'Please stop!' That sounds so familiar. Where have a heard that before. Oh right, it's what my entire village said before they died!"

Back
Top Bottom