Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya moaned weakly, closing her eyes and enjoying the attention. She felt herself drawing near her release again, leaning her head back. “M-May I come..?”

She whined softly, finding it increasingly difficult to not finish, panting heavily with effort.

Amaya was a pathetic mess under Akihime, begging softly between moans, covered in sweat and skin flushed red.

Amaya kissed back, her kisses deep and desperate, making soft noises of enjoyment as she held Akihime close.

She nodded and moved to her closet, grabbing a box hidden in the floor and opening it. Inside were different dildos of various sizes, and Akihime grabbed a harigata with deep waves along the shaft. She moved back over, tying it to her waist before moving between Amaya's legs. She pushed Amaya's knees to her chest gently, positioning the harigata at her entrance before pushing into her slowly.

Akihime pushed easily into Amaya, still wet from Akihime’s teasing. She let out a weak moan, tilting her head back as she enjoyed the feeling.

Amaya shivered at the praise, letting out a soft moan as Akihime caressed her. “Please fuck me, Lady Akihime..~”

Last edited:
Amaya let out a soft whine, quivering around the rod inside her. “I can handle it..~”

Amaya gasped, body shuddering as she squirmed a bit, but she still managed to nod. “Please~”

She tipped her head back in pleasure, closing her eyes to enjoy herself, letting herself make soft noises to show her enjoyment.

Amaya hadn’t even considered that Sasuke might be able to hear them, her face and ears growing beet red. “N-No, Lady Akihime I haven’t even-!” She shuddered again with pleasure as Akihime buried herself deep inside her again, making her legs tremble.

A moan was forced from Amaya as Akihime thrust into her, lips trembling as she let out soft gasps, shaking her head. “I wasn’t.. thinking of him..!”

Back
Top Bottom