Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

She continued for a moment more before pushing two fingers into her, working her thumb over her clit as she moved her fingers in and out of her steadily.

"I did," he replied as he watched her, "I was thinking we could summon our own little demon parade through the Imperial city."

Her back arched and she let out a moan of pleasure, soft gasps escaping her as well. “Akihime..~” She moaned her name in praise.

“Mm~” Megohime smirked deviously, the idea rather enticing. “It sounds fun- I pity the enemy someone has made of you~”

She bit the tender flesh gently as she worked faster, motivated by the praise.

Masamune smirked a bit, "As do I, I'm not one who so easily and readily forgives. Gentle - or in this case not so gentle - suffering must come first."

Sweat slowly started to accumulate on Amaya’s brow, her heat slick from the attention, her breathing becoming heavy. She gave small thrusts into her hand, trembling to me touched more.

“And how many paraders will you require?” Megohime asked, curious to help Masamune with his plan.

"Do you like it, Amaya...?" Akihime asked softly, kissing along her breast.

"At least 20." He replied, "Can't cause chaos with only a couple."

Her breath hitched again, and she pulled Akihime up to kiss her deeply, face flushed. “Don’t tease..” She said in almost a whimper.

“Ha! Easy~ Leave such trivial matters to me, that much I can certainly do.” She said, confident in her own abilities.

She kissed back, moving her fingers faster, her free hand tangling into Amaya's hair and deepening the kiss further.

"Then shall we, Lady Dragon?" He asked, giving a soft extravagant bow.

Amaya moaned into the kiss, holding Akihime close as she groped her breast, rubbing her thumb over her nipple.

She stepped onto the path and led the way, familiar with her way to the capital. “You may call me Megohime, Date Masamune.”

She moaned lowly at her touch, her thumb working swift circles over her clit, loving how Amaya squirmed against her.

"Oh ho~ princess~?" He teased in good humor, "I like it. Suits you."

Her walls trembled around Akihime’s fingers, her breathing heavy as she pinched Akihime’s nipple gently, twisting it slightly.

Megohime smirked softly, amusement flashing in her eyes. “I still expect worship from you, so treating me like royalty wouldn’t be such a bad start.”

"You're close, aren't you, Amaya...~?" She asked quietly, as if she didn't want Sasuke to hear, raising up just a little so she could watch Amaya.

"Forgive my less than lavish dwelling when we get home, but I can get an offering or two for you. Since you were kind enough to agree to be my shiki." He smirked.

Amaya let out a soft whimper, nodding as she kissed Akihime almost desperately. “May I come, Lady Akihime..?”

Megohime was curious to know what his idea of an offering was, entirely enthralled by this brazen human. “I am rather fond of wines.”

"I'm not sure~ I love seeing you squirm~ you're so beautiful when you're flushed like this~" She replied.

"What a coincidence," he grinned a bit, "as am I."

She gasped and squirmed against her again, giving a few desperate thrusts into her hand. “Please, Lady Akihime..?” She begged.

Amaya was panting and gasping softly, looking to Akihime with pleading eyes. “P-Please touch me more..” She begged.

Amaya’s body ached for release, her heat throbbing with need making her squirm again. “I can only handle so much..!” She whined.

"So quick to give up and beg~" she cooed, "kawaii ne~" her fingers began to move again, eyes sharp as she watched Amaya's beautiful reactions.

She shook her head, gasping and sputtering softly as she reached to grab Akihime’s wrist. “Don’t stop..!”

Back
Top Bottom