Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

gsx0k2.jpg

*cuddles up to Rev* Then maybe I should do it some more. *lightly grips Rev's tail and moves my hand back and forth on it, all while teasingly rubbing the tip of it with my other hand* How's that feel Rev?

Mhhh...don't stop touching it...that feels so good...hahhhh...I'm close... *has an orgasm just from getting her ssensitive tail played with* I din't know that...I could cum that way... *cuddles up with Pols while purring like a cat*

*lightly chuckles* well now we know. *gebtly places a hand on Rev's cheek, moves down to grasp her chin lifting her face to mine. After looking into her eyes for a moment, I kiss her*

I return the kiss to Pols while my demonic tail wraps around his leg before I get out of his strong arms to cuddle with Forbidden and wiki too.

Why would I pull a sensitive tail? *carefully unravels some of Revs tail, lifts it to my face, and licks the tip* I wouldn't want to see you cry Rev.

You can always make me cry with joy or by giving me a well deserved punishment when I misbehave, master~ Mhhhh...that feels good too...please lick the tip of my tail more...

*is poked by forbidden fruit* Oh? Is this you giving me permission to pull your tail whenever I like? *continues to lick the tip of Rev's tail for a while, before pushing the tip into my mouth and rolling my tongue around it*

Mmm, your tail is so smooth Rev. And again so soon? *takes more of Revs tail in my mouth, where the very tip of it touches the back of my throat*

Back
Top Bottom