Cuddle the person above you...

Mmm, yes please! That sounds perfectly lovely. So long as everyone else doesn't drink it all while I'm distracted with snuggling...

Don't worry, there is enough hot chocolate and cuddles for everyone on this amazing blue moon...I can give some to you while your tail is wrapped around my body. Telekinesis for the win!

*Steals some of Rev's hot chocolate, drinks it while watching them snuggling and cuddling, then gets jealous and sneaks in, making Rev hold me and spoon me*

No need to steal from me... *gives everyone hot chocolate, smores and other sweets as well as snacks* Hello cutiepie~ *wraps arms around Oni-hime and snuggle-cuddles her while spooning with her* You're so adorably cute and cuddly!

Oh, come here you adorable and cute idol! *wraps arms around wiki to hug her warmly while Oni-hime gets more comfortable with me* I have enough room to hug two or even four little cuties like both of you are~"

Are you a cute kitten or a vixen? *wraps arms around Shovel to hug her from behind, pressing her against my big breasts and teases her with my demonic tail by rubbing it against her labia*

I just can't resist your sexy behind... *splits into three to snuggle and cuddle with Oni-hime, Shovel and wiki all at the same time*

This way each of you has my attention...so no need to be jealous, wiki. I'm still waiting for my punishment for earlier. Or should I just hug you for a while and press my breasts against yours?

Tackles Revnarh and thanks her for the past cuddles, squeezing tight - but not enough to hurt her. Can't stop placing kisses on her cheek either.

Revnarh said:
You're welcum ;) *holds Teo in a warm hug and presses my big breasts against his chest*

I play with your wings and nuzzle my face gently into your neck, positioning myself to feel the warmth of your bosom. Occasionally, I brush my lips against yours, all while cuddling you. I've learned to warm up to you.

Awww, you're such a sweetheart... :blush:

I giggle while you are playing with my leathery wings and place my head on top of yours, kissing you back deeply whenever our lips meet. My wings wrap around us like a warm blanket.

I'm sorry for making you jealous again, wiki. I don't want to do that, but as a demoness I can't stop flirting with others. I hope that lots of cuddles and kisses will make up for that...and if not, then tell me what I can do to make you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom