Cuddle the person above you...

There is an exception for handsome dragons like you, sirix...you can touch me all you want... *licks the sensitive skin of his wings with my demonic tongue while we're cuddling*

I nibble at Oni-hime's neck while my fingers trail around the clothed flesh of her aerolas without touching her nipples. Not to forget that the tip of my tail gets teasingly close to her clit too...

I let out a quiet little moan as Rev's fingers and tail tease against my delicate parts, wiggling against her and making her spoon with me.

First I enjoy getting glomped by Velvet, then I cuddle with her and Oni-hime and then I follow wiki to cuddle with my favorite idol after catching her.

Revnarh said:
First I enjoy getting glomped by Velvet, then I cuddle with her and Oni-hime and then I follow wiki to cuddle with my favorite idol after catching her.

I gently take you in my arms and squeeze ... but not too tight, lest you think I am clingy ... which I am. ;)

Revnarh said:
I wrap my arms around your body and hug you tightly without choking you. You cn be as clingy as you want with me...;)

I've never felt so good as I do now. <cuddles back, being sure to be chaste in all my ways.>

Don't be so tense or shy...you can glomp me, snuggle with me, cuddle me and do other things to me too if you want...;)

I wrap my arms around you, put a blanket over us both and snuggle with you in front of a fireplace and give you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it after changing the weather around us to the point that it's snowing.

Hey, snow and hot cocoa and snuggling sound pretty nice! *Leaps out of the shadows and slips under the blanket with superhuman speed*

Back
Top Bottom