Cuddle the person above you...

Oh...you don't want to ask others to cuddle you, you just want to get cuddles! Well, sometimes you need to tell others that you want to get cuddled or cuddle others too or else they won't cuddle with you. *cuddles with wiki for as long as she wants*

Well sorta....geki just made it awkward, and it starts getting annoying when he shows how much he's afraid of my tank, if I try to kill you with my tank, it's cause the commander likes you...

*cuddles staying on one side of her, opposite from geki-

Then you can attack me as much as you want, wiki...I'm bulletproof...

Cuddles from above! *falls from the sky and cuddles with SeaChild*

0-0 is a bit surprised where everyone suddenly appears, "screw that I'm not wasting cleaning my tank or wasting my bullets. It's hard to clean the indie of the cannon." Just sits there with crossed arms

*Jumps at being suddenly cuddled by a third party, but relaxes as she quickly realizes it's just Rev.* Oh, don't be so reserved wiki! You know you're happy to see us! *Cuddles wiki harder and rubs their cheeks together*

Well if that's what your thinking go ahead... *closes one eye and looks at her not moving at all and feeling her cheek against mine* cause I'm not really thinking much about that *tries to give a shrug*

*just relaxes and sits up letting her cuddle, not really caring anymore. But not really hating it..yet maybe* " well ok then, it's still what your thinking though."

Well, we could just leave and ignore you while we're cuddling with each other or we could cuddle with you. What do you prefer? *doesn't cuddle with wiki yet and waits for her answer*

Back
Top Bottom