Cuddle the person above you...

"haha the tank has special equipment that stops that!!!" *pushes geki away and fires again* gives a quick cuddle then drives away

-fires an arrow into the opening if the cannon, which disperses electricity to make any cannon fire explode before it is out of the barrel- "no cannon for you. -snuggles with electricity on fur.-

Pushes geki away "and that won't work, you can try to disrupt the navigation and aiming computers but not really the cannon itself

"It's the shell being disrupted! It sparks it before you want it to making it explode before firing at all!" -snuggles again-

"You know what...." *gets In and loads another shell shooting it at him, then driving toward." *gives a slight hug then pushes him back*

Hey, no fighting or I won't cuddle you two! *catches the projectile and eats it* Tasty explosives... *expands thanks to the explosion, but is unharmed* Now who wants to cuddle with me? *spreads arms to get cuddled*

Ummm....well I kinda expected that anyway." Facepalms and sits in the tank closing the hatch a over and crossing her arms just sitting ther and not doing anything

*wraps around leg and squeezes tightly, rubbing her cheeks so her pheromones mark her as part of the kitten territory!*

"Eyaaah! Wh-what just happened...?" *Looks around nervously, and blushes as she realizes she's being cuddled by Rev*

I felt so alone...so I teleported you into my waiting arms so I could cuddle with you. *continues to cuddle and snuggle with Sea, wiki, Xerana, Pols and Geki*

*teleports wiki back to her tank after cuddling with her for a while* Come here, my widdle pet! *telports geki into my arms and cuddles with my adorable sissy pet*

Back
Top Bottom