Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Suns and Futas (ippo and ShadowPlay)

Wow, that's racy of Sam to say. Madeline never had a futa sister before now, so she wondered if this is what it would've been like: fierce sexual tension, incestuous innuendos, and intimate physical contact. Who could say? But it felt right to Madeline, weirdly, like Sam squeezing her fat cock between her ass cheeks was something they had been doing for years. So, Maddy laughed and pushed her butt back against her sister's grinding hips as if to poke fun at her.

Now also sporting a tent in her shorts--though much smaller than what Samantha was showing off--Maddy took the offered card to inspect it. "I don't think all this stuff belongs to some else; I have a feeling that they were placed her for us to find. Why else would we have cards, right? Why would we wake up here after that ritual? The question is who set this up, if not the goddess?" She took a knife for herself, slipping it down the deep cleavage of her breasts. Maddy, who had worn heels for most of her life, could strut in them as easily as if they were flats, and a part of her relished that she at least had that over Samantha.

"But I agree: we have to find this person--" If Magra Kreel is indeed a person. "--So let's get going."

Thus, armed and dangerous, and a bit horny, the two sisters left the apartment. They soon realized that they were inside a large complex of similar apartments. The hallways were littered with garbage and clutter of all kinds. The sky was nowhere to be seen, though that wasn't really a surprise if they were in space. It quickly became apparent that their scandalous outfits wasn't out of the norm here. They saw several people in equally, or even more revealing clothes, as they traversed the halls.

Trying to find an exit, they located some sort of elevator and at random pressed one of the buttons to get away from the residential areas. The elevator doors slid open and they were greeted with the sight of a small black haired futa with a cap riding the cock of an even larger futa.

Neither of them seemed bothered by the fact that they were no longer alone in the elevator.

Sam looked at her sister, raising an eyebrow. "Fuck that looks great. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have my cock buried in an ass like that." She grabbed the outline of her hardening cock through her outfit. And more to herself she said, "Fuck, I'm getting horny. I really need my balls emptied soon. I think I should have jacked off before we left the apartment." The sounds and sight of the fucking pair was turning her on like she never had been turned on before.

The larger of the two fucking futas looked at the sisters. "Get on or get off. I need to be fucking places. Can't wait for your lazy asses to make up your minds." She slammed the smaller futa hard, "And if you want sloppy seconds I'm done in a moment."

Samantha looked at her sister. She wanted to get on and take a turn fucking the little black haired minx. But she wanted to stay with Maddy as well. Did Maddy want to fuck too? Or did she want to take the next elevator?

Even Madeline, a seasoned futa herself, turned to her sister to mouth 'wow' at the sight. Oh, sure, she and her friends messed around behind bleachers and in the school restrooms just out of horniness when she was younger, but this blatant public sex was a new, wild experience for her. "Damn, she is giving it to her!" she whispered back to Sam. She took her by the hand to slip into the elevator before the door closed, but kept herself and Sam apart from the passionate couple.

Maddy cocked her hips at Sam to show that she was tenting, too, and continued to whisper to her. "Yeah, I kind of need to cum. But do you really wanna do this? You want to fuck this stranger in an elevator? Okay, then let's do it." She turned to the futa who was busy slamming her hips into the other.

"Yeah, you mind if we get sloppy seconds? We haven't cum all day, hun."

Coquettishly, teasingly, Maddy kept herself pressed to Sam, and let her arms hang over her shoulders. Like this, they were shoulder-to-shoulder, and side boob-to-side boob, slowly running the back of her hand over her sister's collarbone. The smell of sex must have filled the elevator. Her own cock might not have been as impressive as Samantha's but it made itself known in her shorts just as Sam's snaked down her leg. Her nipples poked through the fabric of both her bodysuit and top, amazingly, aching for touch just like her member.

Samantha was all but speechless at her sister's words. She was after all a virgin and while boldly talking about masturbation and doing it in the apartment was one thing, loosing her virginity in an elevator with a stranger was another all together. But the smell of sex and the visual stimulation of the smaller futa on the larger's cock was too much for Sam. She needed sex, and she needed it now. "Yeah." She said, almost out of breath, "We'll take sloppy seconds... and thirds."

The girl that was doing the pounding moaned loudly and increased her pace, almost lifting the smaller futa off the floor with each thrust. And then with a roar that a dragon would have been proud of, she came deep in the smaller futa's ass. "Ahhh!!! Fucking yes." She took a few moments to relax before pulling out with a satisfied look on her face. "She's all yours." She said to the horny sisters.

The smaller futa that was being fucked was in a blissful state. Her loud moans was echoing in the elevator and her cock was constantly leeaking, causing it to fling cum in every direction with each thrust from the futa behind her. As the larger futa pulled out of the gaping and leaking hole and looked at the sisters. "Cock. Give me more cock. Fuck me please." She bent over with her back to Maddy and Sammy and spread her ass cheeks. "Give me a big cock." She moaned.

Sam was sure that she had died and gone to sex heaven. Almost as if in trance she opened her suit and her pants and let out her cock. It was several inches longer than the previous futa's cock and was also wider. So even with the copious amount of cum lube in the stretched asshole, it was a tight fit for Samantha. She felt the tight ass squeeze her as she slid into the unknown girl, moaning. This was the first time ever she had her cock inside another person. Samantha couldn't begin to describe how wonderful it felt.

The girl moaned, "Fuck it's big. Fuck, fuck, fuck." But that only seemed to ignite a flame in Sam as she hammered her cock into the girl until her heavy cum filled balls, all but crushed the smaller futa's balls. "Fuck you." She screamed, "This is the best cock I've ever had."

The first futa was standing by the door, still with her cum soaked cock out, waiting for the elevator to arrive at her destination. She commented on Samantha's cock, "Fuck girl. You are hung like a dragon. Even I would love to try that at one time."

Damn, Maddy knew good and well that futas at that age were insatiably horny, but Sam was out for blood, it seemed. In hindsight, was it really a good idea to have her lose her virginity with a freshly fucked stranger in a public elevator? Mmm, probably not, but it was too late to backtrack with how deep in that futa's cored ass Sam was at that moment. So, Maddy leaned against the elevator wall beside the larger futa, watching with fascination, lust, and a bit of horror as she watched her sister pound that poor thing right into the floor.

"Yeah, Sam, get her! Slam that pig." Maddy whooped like a cheerleader, calling out encouragement to Sam. Since everyone else was doing it, Madeline figured there was no harm in also letting her dick spring free from her clothes. Compared to the others in there, she was nothing to write home about, but she needed to empty her balls, too. Just as Sam pumped that futa's butt, Maddy pumped her rigid cock in her hand, letting the slippery precum coat her fingers. She didn't even bother to stifle her own moans of excitement.

Maddy turned to the larger futa. "Hey, you could always fluff me up while I wait my turn," she said with a flirty grin. "Turn around and bend over for me?"

The larger futa smiled at Madeline. "If you are anything like your sister then I wouldn't mind. But let me lube it for you first." She got on her knees before Maddy and started freeing her cock. She looked up at Maddy. "Show me that giant cock baby." She moaned as she finally released Madeline's cock.

There was a few moments where all that was heard in the cabin was Sam's balls slapping against the smaller futa and the moans of the two fuckers. Then the larger futa looked up at Maddy, "What is this? Where is the rest of your cock?" She let go of Maddy's cock and stood up. "Sorry girl. I'm not doing anything with such a small dick. I give you points for trying, but does that ever work with such a small one?" She looked down at her own, now soft cock, "Look, I'm larger than you even when I'm soft. Heck you are smaller than that slut over there." She nodded towards the girl that Samantha was fucking, "But since you were so brave, you can clean my cock while wanking."

It was perhaps good that Sam was so engrossed with loosing her virginity that she didn't notice what was said. She would most certainly have taken offense to anyone talking like that to her sister. But right now she was focussed on fucking that it felt like the world outside didn't exist. The tightness of the ass around her cock was feeling so amazing. She knew that she wouldn't last long like this. And the futa she was fucking was moaning louder and louder until she screamed at the top of her lungs and her cock and balls started convulsing, spraying her cum on the wall before her. That didn't make Sam slow down, on the contrary, it made her pick up her speed and fuck her even harder.

Where before she was flirty and so ready to bend this larger futa over for a good, passionate fluffing, Madeline's heart felt like it stopped in her throat. Never in her life had someone teased her for her size; she had been the envy of so many other futas in school, but that was five inches ago. Now the other futa seemed to loom over her, covering Madeline with an aura of humiliation and dominance. She wanted to protest, to say something about how it wasn't the size of the hammer that counted... but even she knew it was bullshit, because this futa was right: even the buttslut who was begging for Sam to ream her had Maddy beat in the length department. So, she shrugged and looked away, trying to look nonplussed about it.

"...Whatever. Fine, I guess." Her five inch stiffy twitched once more, but then started to go soft, shrinking back as if frightened by the other, more dominant cock before it until it was an inch shorter than before.

Madeline slowly knelt before the futa, her own shrimp in one hand, and taking the much larger, girthier cock in the other. This close, the smell of cum and cock overwhelmed her senses. She had to gulp to swallow down that lump her throat. How fucking embarrassing. If they had just asked, Maddy would have no problem going down on her; it was the fact that this was the alternative because she wasn't big enough to even be pleased that made Maddy so frustrated. But... well, what was she going to do? All she could do in that moment was open wide, lean in, and run her tongue over the warm, bulbous cock head to pick up the cum left behind. Her lips sealed around it, sucking in hard so that when she pulled back there was a wet pop! and then she went to work on the shaft.

Meanwhile, Maddy was having trouble with her own dick. No matter how hard she pumped it in her fist, it remained limp. Frustration welled up even more; it was like her body was telling her that the other futa's cock was the only one that mattered in that moment. Sighing through her nose as her face was buried in the futa's ball sack, Madeline let go of herself, giving up on cumming in that moment.

Samantha was giving the smaller futa the fuck of her life. Even though she was a virgin before entering the elevator, being a dominant top came natural to her. The little girl on her cock squirmed and squirted as she moaned into her second orgasm in just a few minutes. Sam couldn't take it any longer and moaned as she filled the ass to the brim and beyond. When the girl collapsed on the floor before her, pulling Sammy's cock from her ass with a loud pop Sammy's cock was still shooting cum.

With her cock slowly softening, but still hanging out for all to see, Sam sighed and with a smile turned around to see her sister cleaning the other futa's cock. She lifted an eyebrow, but didn't want to disturb her sister. Maddy really seemed to enjoy herself. She looked at the larger futa, "Hey girl. We are new around here. We need to find someone. Do you know if there's some sort of registry we can search?"

The other futa shrugged, "Why don't you just use your comm unit to search the infosphere?"

Being from a time before cell phones were commonplace on Golarion, Sam really hadn't thought of that. But she tried to play it cool, "Oh sure, I knew that." She said, trying to ignore the doubting look on the futa's face.

*ding*

The elevator stopped and the other futa said, "I need to get off here. Nice meeting you." She didn't speak to Maddy, just started walking and letting her cock pop out of her mouth. As the door closed behind her, it left the two sisters with an unconscious futa with an ass overflowing with cum in an elevator reeking of cum and sex. Sam looked past her cum soaked cock down at her sister. This had really been a day of firsts in so many ways.

Last edited:
Never--in the years that she had been having sex--never had Maddy felt so used and humiliated than right then, kneeling on the floor of an elevator just after worshiping a stranger's cock who had mocked her own. And then she just left. Maddy was left without so much as a word, like a piece of meat. God, she hoped she didn't make the girls in her past feel like that.

Madeline rose slowly while keeping a foot in the door so that it didn't close. She was careful to face her hips away from Sam so that she wouldn't see the limp source of her embarrassment, which she tucked back into her bodysuit. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes full of sexual frustration, not helped by the taste of potent futa cum still fresh on her lips. Her breaths came in heavy; she wanted to cum--needed to--but there was just no getting it up right then, so Maddy had to stew in it for a little while longer. The surest way to do that was to focus on something else.

Standing in the elevator doorway (assuming there weren't people trying to get on), Madeline leaned against the frame, nodding at the mess that Sam left behind on the floor. "Damn, girl. You slammed that pig." Maddy smiled at the sight of the futa all in a heap, ass leaking the loads of two different cocks. "If I was in the mood, I'd totally take sloppy thirds on her, but she looks worn out. How do you feel after your first time?" she said with a look of pride at her little sister.

Samantha smiled at her sister. There was something about Maddy that seemed tense, but Sam couldn't pinpoint the cause. She was still a little lightheaded after her first fuck but her mind was slowly returning to reality. "Oh, Maddy. It felt so wonderful. Not that I have anything to compare it to, except for masturbation." She said with a sigh, "I think I love this new body and this world more than I ever had imagined."

But as Madeline mentioned the other girl, Sam looked back and got a bit worried. "Ehh. Do you think she's alright? Should we help her? She does look to be out cold." The girl was lying there on the floor, with cum leaking from her gaping asshole. She strangely hadn't lost the cap she was wearing, and she had a look of divine bliss on her face.

Sam began to tug away her cock, that had reduced in size to something more manageable. She had just managed to zip her suit when two large lizard-like creatures approached the elevator. Both were heavily armored and looked armed as well.

"Is that a present for us?" Asked one of the creatures in a slithering voice, but using the same language that Samantha and Madeline were speaking.

The sisters would have to decide if they'd leave the unconscious girl with the two Vesk or somehow help her.

Despite her own frustration, Maddy couldn't help but be delighted at her little sister's fresh, positive experience with sex. Hooking her arm around Sammy's shoulders as she led her towards the elevator door, she said, "That's great! And guess what: it's only gonna get better the more you do it. Now, let's get a move on. We've wasted enough time here." But Sam's concern for the poor, overflowing futa gave Maddy pause. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make sure she gets to where she's supposed to go as well--unless getting fucked by everyone who came into the elevator was her goal.

"Yeeeah, I guess we should help her." Maddy released Sam to stand over the other girl, patting her shoulder to see if she was awake. "Hey, you okay? Come on, let's get you somewhere that isn't an elevator."

That was when the two large, looming lizard people entered. Now, had Maddy and Sam not grown up in Golarion, where such beings as lizardfolk and other humanoid-animal hybrids were common, they might've been shocking to see. This wasn't the case, however, but it was the level of armament that these two sported that put Maddy on edge. She put on a friendly face, though.

"Hey. Uh, no, we're just trying to help her out. She's passed the heck out, unfortunately."

Those two were not like any lizardfolk that Sam had ever seen. They were larger and bulkier and there was something alien about them. They looked like a distorted image of a lizardman. The fact that the duo was armed like they were, made Samantha acutely aware of her own weapons. The knife in the sheath in her boot and the piston in the small of her back. She had intended to say something to the two lizards, but it didn't come out exactly as she had planned. She said, "She's ours. She's not for sharing." The words wasn't that strange, what surprised her more was that they came out in a language that she didn't even know she spoke. It apparently was the native language of the two lizards. They simply nodded and gave what was their equivalent of a smile.

Then she started to hoist the girl and they dragged her from the elevator. "Say Maddy. Could you carry her? She might be leaking a little." The elevator doors closed and Samantha looked at her sister. "What happened? Those weren't lizardfolk like back home. They were something else. And I fucking spoke their language." She so exited that she could hardly keep herself calm. "This is so amazing. We are in the future, there are aliens and I have a huge cock." She spun around and smacked her own ass, "And I look and feel fucking amazing."

Back
Top Bottom