Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Suns and Futas (ippo and ShadowPlay)

ShadowPlay

Star
b644b4b19aa48d7697b0227367c0085e.jpg
The City of Calipahs
Late in the evening.
Pharast 15th

It was a quiet evening in the city of Caliphas. The rain was pouring lazily, like it never really wanted to go into a full shower, and the full moon only showed itself momentarily between the heavy clouds overhead.

Inside his home, Samuel was sitting in his small bedroom. The television in the living room was showing the news channel, with his parents paying attention to the news about the first space station over the planet. The international collaboration had taken almost ten years and billions of taxpayer money to create the first habitation of the face of Golarion.

Sammy was looking at the small figurine on the table before him. It was the most beautiful white swan. The beak seemed to be made of gold and the feathers looked like the purest ivory, yet it was light as a feather. It had not looked like that two hours ago when he began to clean it up. Sam had found the amorphous lump, of what had then looked like mud and dirt, on a school field trip to the Isle of Cartor, a short ferry ride from Caliphas. He had gotten separated from the rest of the group and had tried to find them when he had head a voice calling him. It was a soft and sweet voice that called out his name, more in his mind than with words of sound. The mists had swallowed him as he had moved down a rarely trodden path.

And there in a small clearing had been a well. An ancient looking well. It looked like it had stood there for centuries, forgotten and secret. Samuel couldn't explain how he had known to remove the second brick from the top and find the hidden lump in a secret chamber within. But as he reached out to take the ball of clay and dirt, it had spoken to him more clearly. Promising him the love and dreams that only he knew about, if only the glory of Arshea would once again be recognized.

On the way home from the island, Sam found himself gazing though the mists back toward the island where he had found the strange dirty lump of material.

The next day, Samuel had gone to the library to scour any information about this Arshea. He had never heard the name before, but as he read the books it became apparent that Arshea was an ancient goddess or perhaps an angel that was active in the age of lost omens, centuries, if not millennia ago. To think that something as old as that had contacted him and made him pick up that object made Sam's head spin. He needed to find out more. Just because magic was real didn’t mean it was something someone like Sam would encounter on a regular basis, and ancient forgotten gods. Now that was another league all together.

So here he was sitting in his room with the amazing, delicate figurine on the table before him. He knew he needed to share this with someone, with the one person in the world that meant most to him.

With careful, silent steps, he went to his sister’s door. The news anchor on the television had moved on to the news about the lychanthrope killer claiming their fourth victim, this time a young werefox, his parents were still engulfed by the news. But Samuel’s mind was something completely different as he gently rapped on his sister’s door. “Madeline, are you awake? There’s something I need to show you.” He said with a soft voice. “Can you come to my room?” He asked before returning to his room to wait for his sister.

Madeline had spent her day quite differently. There was no sibilant whisper to lead her through the mists towards discovery; there was just track and field practice, albeit with lower visibility. Although there was some rumblings among her teammates that, with the recent slew of lycanthrope attacks, perhaps it'd be safer to reschedule practice to a sunnier day, but Madeline was adamant to push through it however foggy it was. Really, it was her enthusiasm and energy that inspired the rest of the girls to continue, and that was part of her charm: when Madeline wanted to do something, that energy was infectious, and others couldn't help but join in her endeavors. And so, practice went on, with runners practically disappearing into the fog as they made their laps--though Madeline agreed that maybe it wasn't safe to practice throwing anything like shot-puts or javelins, just in case someone was just out of sight where they'd land in the thick white gloom.

The air was wet and heavy. It clung to Madeline's clothes, and the parts of her body that weren't hidden by her uniform--which were most of it--glistened with perspiration by the time they had called it a night. Under the illumination of the light masts that had turned on at that hour, they packed their things, congratulated each on a great practice, and parted. True to her seemingly bottomless well of energy, Madeline jogged her way home with her duffel bag over her shoulder, and it was soon after she arrived and ducked into her room that Sam sought her out--and if he wasted another moment, she'd have been caught with her top halfway over her head as she prepared to take a nice, warm shower, but as it was, she left her track clothes on, then sighed with a smile.

So, when Madeline approached with less silence than he, and knocked on Sam's door in return, she was still in her tight, black sports bra and shorts, her firm, defined abs covered in sweat. "Hey, Sammy. What's up?" she said, then tried the knob to open the door just enough to peek through. Assuming Sam wasn't doing anything compromising in that moment, Madeline would then open the rest of the way to enter properly. "Did you have a nice day at--oh, what's this?"

Hands on her hips, Madeline brought her face closer to the figurine on the table. "Aww, that's so pretty! Where did you get it? Did you make it?"

Sam awaited his sister with impatience. She was such a cool older sister to have. Samuel wanted to share everything with her and even that thought made him blush as he waited for her.

His smile broadened as she opened the door. He loved how beautiful she was and how kind she always was to him. Having such a popular, athletic and beautiful sister had always been a combined boon and curse. It had kept Sammy in the popular circles in school and made him somewhat popular, even if he was more of a social ghost. But at the same time he couldn't get her out of his mind when he was alone in bed at night. He felt wrong and dirty to get hard over the mere thought or scent of his sister.

"Stop it Maddy. You know I wouldn't be able to make anything like that." He said as he moved closer. With a finger he touched the figurine and suddenly his senses were bombarded with impressions. The scent and sight of his sister made his head swim and his cock hardened, causing him to stumble on his words. "School trip .. found ... I... uhh. I like found it. You know today on the trip."

Samuel breathed deeply, closed his eyes and tried to refocus. He had never had this much trouble focusing around his sister. "I think it's really old. Like hundreds of years old. I think it's connected to some sort of ancient goddess called Arshea." He whispered, "It's magic. I heard the goddess name when I touched it."

And as usual, Madeline was totally unaware of the tension she caused whenever she was this close to poor little Samuel. She didn't think that the heady, almost teasing scent of her perspiration would have the effect on him that it did, nor the literal 'in your face' position of her bust. Because while she bent to look at the figurine, she didn't realize that Sam was getting a direct view down her sports bra, bringing him face-to-face with her deep, generous cleavage. It was just inches from his face, her long, black hair was even draped over his arm. He could see the beads of sweat rolling down her skin...

"Wow, no way! Are you for real?" Madeline was genuinely impressed, and her expression was like a sunbeam of warmth. Her hand hovered over the little swan, but was too hesitant to touch it herself. "Sam, this is amazing. You should take this to a museum, or something. It could be, like, a missing relic to Arshea, or whatever you called her." But then, as Maddy pushed her hair behind her ear so that it left Sam's arm, and she looked at him directly, she became just a little concerned.

"But wait; what else did... this thing say to you? 'Cuz, like, what if it's actually cursed? I remember reading in school about there being tons of cursed and evil artifacts from the past just lying around. Maybe we should be careful with this."

This was one of the moments in his life that Samuel was thankful for his average sized dick. While 6" in length was decent, it was a size that allowed him to hide his now painfully erect cock in his baggy pants. He tried to focus on something else than his traitorous cock, but instead caught the sight of that bead of sweat rolling from Madeline's neck towards her cleavage. It took all of his power to not lick it, to taste her, to have her

He shook his head. "I ... errr. I read that Arshea was a goddess of passion and love." and sex and lust, "I don't think it's cursed."

"I can't remember the exact words. I'm not even sure it was words that it spoke to me. But it said...." He tried his best to get the message across. "It said that Arshea should once again be recognized. And that it would make dreams come true."

He looked at Madeline with begging eyes. The eyes he knew that she almost never could resist. "Would you please help me to perform this ancient prayer to Arshea? It was in one of the old books on mythology in the library." He smiled at her, "I promise you that I'll turn it over to the museum tomorrow if you help me tonight."

"Hah! Passion and love, huh?" Maddy said with a big, smarmy grin on her face. She was definitely thinking the same thing as Sam: "So, she's all about wild sex orgies. Heck yeah, that's my kind of goddess."

She might've left it at that, and patted Sam's shoulder to indicate that she was about to leave, but she was locked in by his pleading eyes when he made his request. A prayer? See, in a world in which the gods definitely exist and directly partake in mortal affairs, the act of praying to one--even one forgotten by time--just seemed risky. Who knew what might happen? But then, looking at Sam, Maddy wondered what real harm could be done. It might be that this is just some trinket of no consequence, whether or not it belonged to an old religion.

Maddy ruffled his hair. "So, you want to pray to the orgy goddess with your big sister?" she said with a soft voice that didn't hide her playful tone. True to her almost ditzy nature, she didn't even realize that she adjusted her top by tugging the neckline to get some air down it, only to reveal more of her bust. "I don't know; does it count as incest? Tch, alright, fine. Let's do it."

Sam's face was turning beet red. "I mean... it's not like... I don't..." He didn't know what to say or where to look. His cock felt like it was about to explode. "You shouldn't say such things about Arshea. From what I read she was all about love in the purest form. About not having prejudice about love and ...", he blushed again. He couldn't say the word sex in front of his sister, "... and ... and .... and ... love you know."

He had been ready to try his best to convince her and when she agreed he lit up in a smile, "Yesss. You are the best!" He threw his arms around her and hugged her and inadvertently ended up with his face dangerously close to her cleavage. Totally innocent, she was just so tall, no foul play there... no none at all.

Sammy disentangled himself from his sister and turned around to grab some sheets of paper. "Here. This is what we must do." He gave her the paper with his scribbled notes:
Prayer to Arshea​
Wear as little clothes as possible (hopefully not nude??)​
At least two people (should I ask Maddy?)​
The prayer goes like this (I just hope the translation is correct)​
Praise Arshea
Spirit of Abandon, Host of Delectation!
Deliver our mortal souls from our bonds, grant us the liberty to be who we are meant to be
Let us outlive our passion without prejudice
Help us help those we love to become the best of themselves
And help us to make this world a better place with unbridled passion and love

And it wasn't like Sam was a stranger to Maddy's bust. More than once--that is, rather often--she absolutely would've pulled him in for a big, warm hug, pressing his face to her pillowy chest, so she thought nothing of it now. Like Sam reasoned, she was his big sister, after all. Speaking of 'big,' Madeline's bust wouldn't have been the only prominent part of her pressed into Sam: down below, her shorts bulged, nearly sagging with the weight of her less feminine bits. There was no helping it; ten inches of thick meat stuffed into her form-fitting pants couldn't possibly be hidden, no matter what size she wore. It was unwieldy that, even now, it forced the waistband out, revealing the base of her... her 'manhood?' Futahood. Right.

...But anyway, Madeline took the paper to read it. She peered down at Sam from over the sheet's edge with a rather pointed look as if to ask 'really?' Wear as little as possible, he says, and his first thought is to ask her, huh? Boys his age--and futas, she'd admit--were so silly and tactless at times. "Well, I got the first part down. I can't undress anymore unless you wanna see my tiddies," she said with a laugh, then cleared her throat. "Okay, here it goes..."

"Praise Arshea
Deliver our mortal souls from our bonds, grant us the liberty to be who we are meant to be
And help us to make this world a better place with unbridled passion and love!"

The huge bulge in Maddy's shorts was not lost on Sam. It was a constant distraction to him on a daily basis. It was a mixed confusing feeling of envy, attraction and lust that usually filled him when he thought about it, or when he saw it when she forgot to close the door when showering.

As Maddy started speaking he echoed her words.

"Praise Arshea
And help us to make this world a better place with unbridled passion and love!"

There was a strange silence in the room as the siblings completed the prayer. It felt like a cold breeze passed them, carrying a scent of roses. And then there was nothing.

Despite the cold breeze, Sam felt his body being hot. He didn't recall ever being this hot. The sexual tension with his sister in the room, looking so sexy and beautiful, must have done it he reasoned. He could feel his cock being harder than ever and he was sure that had he not worn the dark baggy pants, she would have been able to see a wet spot where he was leaking his precum.

Samuel looked at his sister and gave her a wry smile. "I guess that was it. I'll hand it over to the museum tomorrow." He yawned. "Oh by Arshea. I'm tired... I think." He sat on his bed, "I think I'm going to ....." He didn't finish the sentence before sleep overtook him. The speed sleep had come would seem almost supernatural.

Likewise, Madeline didn't bring attention to the other bulge that was being pressed into her muscled thighs. Sam was a teenage boy, and it wasn't long ago that she also ran on a hair trigger libido. Spontaneous erections were super common for her, and she remembered how embarrassing they could be, so Maddy smiled warmly, and let her little brother keep his dignity by not mentioning the boner he sprung after hugging his sister.

Wait, was that... Oh, he's leaking. Goodness, he was horny tonight! Or maybe--just maybe--there was something to the prayer. Maddy became worried again that they invoked something that they shouldn't have, and in fact the notion was getting her so worked up that she felt like the room was getting hotter. No... no, actually... Madeline looked down: her spandex shorts were tented way past the point of decency. Just like her sweet little brother, she had sprouted a fat, unbridled boner that pushed her shorts so much that there was no hiding her dick. What the heck could've caused this? She hadn't been feeling horny since she got home. Surely she didn't feel hot for Sam, right?

Sleep... That sounded nice. Madeline's head swam, and her vision couldn't keep focus. Maybe if she just sat down on the bed beside Sam, she could just pull him in like a body pillow, close her eyes, and...

The siblings fell into a deep slumber close together. As they slept, ancient forces worked to adjust things to how they should have been, correct age-old mistakes and attempting to create a solution to a problem greater than any on the planet had ever imagined.

8xQ1-z.gif

They saw swirling lights as they felt their bodies being drawn through reality. The colors were of the rainbow and many not even of the rainbow. And from the depths of time and space a voice spoke to them.

"My children. Finally, you found me. You have called me back from oblivion for what may be the last time. I will grant you both what you seek. But I need one thing from you. You have been destined to save the lives of millions, and you need to do that. Find Magra Kreel of the Okimoro. Everything will become clear eventually."

The colors started to dissipate and the voice started to fade into the void of darkness.

"Thank you my children for reaching out to me one last time. Thank you for remembering Arshea."

The darkness and the sleep surrounded the siblings.

And as they slept, the world changed. What really happened, only the gods would have a clue, but to Madeline and Samuel the consequences were very real and quite profound.

**BEEP**
**BEEP**
**BEEP**
**BEEP**

An electronic alarm blared into the sparsely populated room that was far from the room the two had fallen asleep in.
bedroom.jpg
Sam felt consciousness slowly returning. His head was hammering like he had the worst headache of the century. He couldn't even remember what century it was. What had happened? He could feel that he had a massive boner, and he felt something soft caress his skin. His head was resting on a soft pillow and the scent of the pillow was making his hard cock throb.

Suddenly he realized that the softness caressing his skin was another person's skin and he opened his eyes, shocked, looking into the face of his sleeping sister. "Maddy!" He all but screamed as he jumped out of the bed, confused at how his voice sounded and at the extra weight that had been added in his sleep in very distinct places.

Sam grabbed his cock that was not only hard, but also a lot bigger than it used to, then he grabbed the lumps of flesh that protruded from his... her chest. He.. she? Had tits? And then she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror on the wall.

Sammy looked at her sister in the bed. "Maddy? Maddy. You need to wake up."

Last edited:
Arshea...

Magra Kreel...

Madeline went through the same ordeal as Sam. Was it a dream, or a vision? If it was a dream, then that would still be little comfort to her, in this world where dreams could bridge realities and connect oneself to the voices of gods. That's what they were taught in school, at least, and while Maddy had yet to experience anything like that before--or this--that part of her consciousness in this lucid dream full of light and whispers nagged at her. Oh, well. She'd probably forget about all this when she woke up. Another part of her wished she took a shower before bed, and she was sure that she had homework to do, but she couldn't stress over all that now; those were tomorrow's problems for tomorrow's Madeline.

Her hand reached out to slap down the alarm clock where she usually kept it on her nightstand, but only felt something soft and warm. Flesh? Someone's shoulder? Ah, right, she was in Sam's room, not hers. How embarrassing; her groggy brain hoped that she didn't take up too much space on the bed, being so much larger than he was. Someone screamed at her to wake up. Surely that was just Samuel, and it only sounded off because she was still only milliseconds awake. She lifted her head, and focused on the person in bed with her.

Hrm... Sam...? Long hair? Boobs? No, that's definitely not him. Who the heck was she in bed with? Did she go out to meet a fling that night, and totally forgot? Wait, that's...

Madeline gasped, and bolted upright. The person in bed with her was herself? No, but almost. It was like looking into a mirror, but the image through the glass was flipped so that she saw a reverse image of herself from what she was used to seeing.

She was still dreaming, that had to be the explanation. Madeline reached out brush her knuckles across this person's cheek. So familiar, and yet...

"...Wait, Sam?"

Sam was standing, scared out of her skin, looking at her sister, but still couldn't control her throbbing cock.

She smiled at her sister's implied question, "Yeah. I guess it's me." At no point had she yet considered covering up her naked body. She was still grasping the root of her now substantial cock and her ample breast. Less than half of her cock was covered by her hand, and unbeknownst to Sam, a bead of precum was oozing from the tip, while her nipples were stiff as steel.

"What happened? I've like got tits it seems. And my voice is all off." She said, as she without any modesty all but pointed her cock at her sister. "How do I look?" She asked as she took in the sight of her naked sister. For the first time in her life she had the confidence and balls not to look away embarrassed when her sister was in a state of partial or fully undress.

There were several facts that hadn't registered in Sammy's mind yet. That they were in an entirely alien setting. That her body felt stronger and more capable than she had ever thought possible. And the simple, yet profound fact that she thought of herself in feminine terms and that her name was Samantha.

In what had to be a cosmically comedic twist of events, their roles had been reversed: Madeline, just as Sam had with her in the past, was staring at her in slack-jawed awe, and unsure of whether or not to look away. She, too, was trying to cover up a sprouting tent under the sheets by pushing it down with both hands, feeling like she was caught doing something naughty. Maintain eye contact, she told herself. Don't stare at her tiddies... or her dick, wow.

"You are fucking hot," she finally said, then burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all. It was all so much all at once. "I mean, you look like me! H-hold on..."

Pushing down her hesitation, Madeline rose, keeping a sheet around her waist, and stood with Sam to look into the mirror. In it were two women who were definitely closely related--maybe even twins--though Maddy herself was slightly taller and thicker with muscle and curves, but Sam was still toned, athletic, and leggy. "I think there was something to that prayer after all," she said, her face filled with confusion but also wonder. At last, she let the sheet fall away, revealing her lower half: Sam's body may be totally unrecognizable from what they looked like before, but the only major change to Maddy's own body was what stood between her thighs.

"Awww, what the fuck. I got smaller." Maddy sighed in resignation as she touched her shrunken member. It couldn't be more than half of what it used to be--so proud and beautiful before, now it barely reached five inches in length. Compared to what Sam now packed, it was like she borrowed a few inches from her. "Arshea made you hot and hung, but I ended up with this shrimpy thing? For real?"

Sam was amazed at how beautiful her sister was that she barely registered that she was called fucking hot.

She noticed the modesty that Madeline displayed with the blanket, but didn't feel any need to cover herself up. She was extremely pleased with her body, it felt like just the right body for her. Stronger and more agile than ever before, even her mind seemed sharper. And Maddy had called her fucking hot, an image of fucking her sister with her new bigger cock, played inside Sammy's mind, causing her cock to throb again and the bead of precum became a string that was seeking the floor as they spoke. "This is awesome sis. I feel fantastic." She moved closer to Madeline, "But I don't think you are unchanged. You are even more beautiful than ever, more sexy and alluring."

Samantha put a hand behind Madeline's head and pulled her closer. She sniffed the fragrance of her sister, and it went straight to her cock. "Even your scent is better than ever before. Just being near you is making me horny." Sam couldn't believe that she had gotten this bold, saying such things to her sister. But the increased cock and new body must have given her some measure of confidence that her former self never had. "And I think your cock is cute." She whispered in Madeline's ear, before giving her sister a kiss on the neck and taking one step backwards.

Suddenly, Samantha realized something. She looked around, noticing the strange setting. "Ehh. Maddy. I don't think we are at home any longer." Looking out of the small window, she added: "I doubt that we even are in Caliphas."

Maybe she was also just too horny to mind, but to her surprise, Madeline didn't reject the attention--the very intimate attention she got from her sister. She hummed as if amused, putting her hand on Sam's waist and tilting her head to give her a free line to her neck. Maddy was the last thing from a prude, and this sort of intimacy was something she was used to, but it was a very different feeling to be like this with her sibling.

Perhaps Sam didn't realize it, but her own, much more feminine and confident scent likewise hit Maddy's nostrils. There was the unmistakable musk of cock and precum, and glancing down she saw that Sam was already leaking as if in anticipation of sex, while her own member didn't so much as dribble a pearl of the stuff. With her cock having shrunken in size, it was as though a lot of her old 'top energy' was lost as well, replaced with something more submissive. She might've still been bigger in body, but it was what's down below that laid down the rules between them, and Maddy felt like she was smaller and weaker than her little sister.

Maddy huffed. "Thanks, I guess. I'll figure out how to live with it, I'm sure." She followed Sam to the window. "So, where are we, then? Did Arshea take us to the future, or something?" she said, having to press against Sam to look out across the unfamiliar world before them. "Wait, let me think... You had that dream, too, right? Or was it a vision? Arshea told us that we need to find someone. She brought us to this place to go on a quest, like in the old days."

Samantha was just as amazed by the view as her sister. She reached out to hold Madeline's hand as they looked out the small window. "I had that dream as well Maddy. You are right. We needed to find someone." She lit up in a smile at the realization of what Madeline was saying, "This is so cool. Just like the tales of the age of heroes. We are on a quest from a goddess. We are going to be so cool and kick so much butt."

She squeezed Maddy's hand and looked out of the window again. "But were are we?" She said just as much to herself as to her sister. "I can't see the sky from here and I can't see the ground either." She pointed at the structures in the background. "Those look quite high tech. Almost futuristic. And that over there looks like gigantic ventilation shafts." She pondered for a little while. "Do you think we are in space?" She said musing over the facts that they had gathered so far.

She shook her head. "Where does the gravity come from then? Magic? That would be too expensive. Artificial gravity?" As she said it, some of the knowledge that had been granted to her when they were reformed, was activated. "Of course. Artificial gravity generators all over the station to create a standard gravity field inside." She paused for a moment to question how she knew how a gravity generator functioned and then she turned to Madeline, her eyes more happy than her sister had ever seen. "We are in space Maddy. In fucking space."

Samantha grabbed Madeline's head and kissed her right on the lips. "We are in fucking space you gorgeous chick." She was so excited and happy and could barely contain her happiness. "We need to see this space station."

As their fingers entwined, Madeline looked at Sam with that soft, warm smile that could almost be construed as pride. In her mind, her little sibling was always so cute when she nerded out like right then. Maddy had gone to school, of course, and even achieved good grades, but a lot of what Sam was saying went over her head; it was just nice to see her excited about something like this. Actually, when was the last time she saw Sam this excited?

Maddy, once more to her surprise, didn't flinch away from the kiss, and in fact returned it with another cute peck of her own while taking both of Sam's hands into hers. Together they looked like a pair of identical twins bouncing in exuberance about something super girly. "This is fucking crazy! But wait, we can't just go out there like this." She stepped back, hands still locked together, to present their naked bodies. "There have to be clothes somewhere in this place. And you've got to take care of that," she said, nodding at the fat stiffy between Sam's legs.

Samantha was excited in more was than one as Maddy noted. And she knew that she should have been embarrassed for sprouting almost a full foot of erection right in front of her sister. But who could blame her with Maddy being so sexy and cute? "Alright, how about I take care of this, and you look around for some clothes? Also see if there are other things we can use. We might need more. Who knows what's ahead of us?"

There seemed to be no place for privacy in this small room. Apart from the bed and the window, the room contained a shower with a transparent door, and what seemed like a locker for storing stuff. With no other comfortable place to be, Sam sat on the bed and started to stroke her large cock. She was fascinated with the size and feeling and seeing her own precum coating the head made her even more horny. Without thinking, she reached out and collected some precum on her fingers and brought it to her mouth. The taste was wonderful and Samantha started to moan even louder.
Two personal communicators each keyed to one of the sisters
Identification cards with each of the sisters' names on them
Eight sets of panties.
Four bras
Two sets of Second Skin armor - almost in the same color as the sisters' skin.
Two sets of high-heeled boots
Two pair of hot pants
Two very short (and on the sisters very tight) t-shirt
Some Hygiene products (soap, deodorant etc.)
Two backpacks
Two knives
A sword in a sheath
One Azimuth Laser Rifle
Two power cells
One semi-automatic tactical pistol
Three clips (9 rounds each) of ammunition for the pistol
One Basic Medkit
Two credsticks with each 200 credits.

It was... surreal to know that her sister was just a few feet away, stroking herself while they were both in the nude. Madeline had never thought of Sam in that light; like, she assumed she did it in private, but to see it done with her own eyes was almost shocking--almost. Because, you see, Maddy was a futa, and futas are known for their overflowing libido. With so many futa friends, she was no stranger to casual masturbation while hanging out with them; it was a perfectly normal and common occurrence for futas to just pull it out and stroke while watching a movie together, or studying, or talking about their day. And now Maddy got to do those things with her sister, a notion that made her feel warm and fuzzy.

But what didn't make her feel so fuzzy were the contents of the lockers: just who the heck did these belong to? Surely these weren't stocked for them. Was it fashionable in the future to strut around in heels, hot pants, and high-cut tees? And there were just sooo many weapons there, too, and a cold realization came over Maddy: it's very possible that Arshea expected them kill people.

Maddy drew the pistol from one of the lockers, holding it up for Sam to see between her thumb and finger as if it were a used napkin, and gave her a raised eyebrow stare.

Sammy was in the middle of a good masturbation session and the occasional glance at her sister's naked ass while Maddy rummaged through the locker, was a good aid. But when Madeline turned with a pistol between her fingers, holding it like a piece of over ripe fruit, all lust and desire left Sam in one instant.

Her hand stopped and her cock slowly started to lose its hardness. "What? What is that?"

It wasn't really a question. Sam knew what it was, but to see a gun in her sister's hand, even if held like it had a contagious plague, was quite shocking. There had never been firearms at their home and Samantha had never touched a gun in her life, nor ever wanted to. She stood up, having forgotten all about her cock, and walked towards Madeline. "Why is there a gun here Maddy?" she asked her sister. "Whose room is this?"

Sam reached Madeline and looked into the lockers. Then she looked at Maddy, "What the fuck is this? Why all those weapons?"

Maddy shrugged, and gently replaced the pistol back where she had found it. "That's what I want to know, too. Unless this place was made especially for us, it's gotta be someone else's, right?" She looked over her shoulder at any door that might appeared to be an entrance. "Are we intruding... or does Arshea expect us to shoot this person we're supposed to look for?"

But she scooted next to Sam to grab some of the clothes because, whatever might be the case here, they couldn't stay in the buff. Maddy pressed the bundle to Sam's soft chest. "Here, we're both girls, now, so we can get dressed in the same room together," she said, and retrieved more clothes from the locker for herself.

To say 'get dressed' was one thing, but doing it was another; these shorts... goodness. Maddy had to shuffle her hips just to shimmy them up her muscular legs and wide rear, and even then they almost disappeared between her toned cheeks--the panties she wore underneath basically turned into a thong. It was in this moment that she was thankful for having a smaller cock, as it with her balls were cradled just right by the tight fabric, and the bulge they produced wasn't too indecent. The top, however, was anything but decent. Maddy had two options: underboob, or over. No matter how she tried to wear it, the shirt was way too small to totally conceal her bosom, and the most comfortable position was having it cover the lower part so that much of her generous flesh spilled out from the top. She wasn't even going to bother with the bra.

"Somehow I feel like walking out of here naked would be less raunchy than wearing this," she said after she was done, laughing at the absurdity of it as she looked in the mirror.

Sam accepted the bundle of clothes and looked at them inquisitively. She had never been in such close contact with panties before. "I don't think... I mean, I don't hope that we need to kill anyone. But like you said yourself, maybe we are on a quest, like in the old days. Perhaps the world outside that door is not as safe as where we are from. The heroes of old lived in dangerous times."

Samantha pulled the panties up her legs. The back of the panties disappeared in the valley of her large ass, and the front gave up on even trying to cover her large cock. Even soft it protruded from the edge of the panties and her large balls had no hope of ever being contained by the tiny fabric. She looked at the shorts and immediately realized that trying to wear them would be folly. Her cock would poke out somewhere, no matter what she did. "Maddy, I think I have a problem." She said, trying to suppress a laughter. "Whoever left these clothes for us, either had a perverted mind or is terrible at measuring sizes."

With the panties only functioning to keep her cock from bouncing, Samantha stepped up to the locker and picked up one of the skin colored suits. She held it in her hands and felt the durability of it. "What about this? It seems quite durable. I wouldn't dare to guess what it's made of, but it's almost like it's some sort of protective material, and look..." She took out a small hood as well as a set of gloves, "It's a full bodysuit, covering everything if needed, with a neat little pocket for the hood and the gloves if they aren't needed."

Sammy tried the bodysuit, and it fit surprisingly well. It was very comfortable, allowing for full movement. And at the same time it was tight and didn't leave much to imagination of the body beneath. With the color of the suit, it seemed almost like Sam was naked. The thing that really suggested otherwise was the fact that her cock now was a large bulge and not a free hanging monster with a mind of its own.

"Wow Maddy. This is really comfortable. You should try it." She said as she proceeded to put on the too small shorts and the shirt. Like her sister, Sammy couldn't find a way to wear the skimpy clothes in a decent way, but she realized with herself that she didn't mind one bit. She had a sexy body, so why shouldn't she be allowed to show it off?

Maddy brought her fingers to her lips, resting her elbow in her palm as she felt heat rising to her cheeks. Shorts and tee over a skintight bodysuit? Goodness, that's a hot look. "I mean, I guess..." But she did just complete the struggle of putting on her clothes normally. Did she really want to take it all off and start over?

...Well, yeah, kinda, after glancing at the mirror one more time.

And so, Sam was graced with the show of not only watching Maddy get dressed, but also stripping. Inadvertently, there was a lot more hip cocking and back arching than Maddy would've done under normal circumstances, but eventually she had herself tucked into the bodysuit, and followed Sam's example of putting on the clothes afterwards. And lo! the two futa sisters not only looked identical, but had the same wardrobe as well. Surely, they were practically twins... at least where it didn't count, Maddy thought to her chagrin when she compared the size of her bulge to Sam's.

She sighed. "Yeah, it's pretty cozy, I gotta say. But now everyone's gonna know that you have a fatter dick than I do."

Sam enjoyed the view of her sister getting undressed and dressed again. Madeline really was a hottie, those tits and that ass was to die for. And when she was done, Sam hugged Maddy from behind. Even being shorter than Maddy, Sam could stand on her toes and whisper in her sister's ear. "And if you weren't my sister, I'd make sure to share some of that fat dick with you." Before kissing Maddy's neck and grinding her cock against that fat ass.

Almost as if nothing had happened, Samantha turned her attention back to the locker. "I don't know if someone else lives here. But these cards." She handed Madeline the one with her name on it, with profession registered as unknown. "These are ours and the name on mine is Samantha. Guess I'm Samantha now." She pondered a moment, realizing she couldn't remember her old name. She was sure she had always been Sam, and that she had been a boy once, but what was her name back then? This was some crazy shit world bending stuff for sure.

"I see two options. Either someone bad owns this place and are planing to use this stuff against us, or this was left for us to use in our quest. Either way I think we ought to take everything with us and get out of here. Perhaps we can try to locate this Magra Kreel." She said as she took one pair of boots and slid them on her feet. This was the first time ever wearing high heels for Samantha - or for Sam for that matter. And while looking ridiculously high, she felt even more agile in them. She took one of the knives and sheathed it in her boot.

Back
Top Bottom