Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dom for sub - Extreme filth, humiliation! (NSFW)

Freelancer

Planetoid
Hey there, bluemooners! Another freelancer thread coming your way, back to the roots of playing absolute filth again! A bit of background about me as a writer; I'm 25, from Europe, active writer with 9 years of experience, and someone who doesn't ghost! I love listening to other people's ideas, but do have pretty specific story that I'm craving right now, so here's my request thread about it! I'm a big fan of OOC talk, chatting about our scenario and ideas we might come up with, so if you're a fan of gushing over our story on the side, I'm all there for it!

Some Disclaimers

• Currently looking for OC x OC,/celeb pairings, set in primarily modern, but sometimes also sci-fi, and rarely fantasy universes
  • Kinks I Want to Play: Corruption, old x young, ugly bastard, beauty x lowlife, filth, stench/odor, bad hygiene, facials, creampies, milking, zoophilia, extreme humiliation, exhibitionism, shame, bestiality, degradation, risk of pregnancy/STD, watersports, light scat & vomit, smegma and so much more
  • Kinks I Won't Play: Gore, horror, anything hyper or otherwise unrealistic
  • Settings: modern

The idea would so you playing as Billie Eilish, turning into the most rancid piggy bitch superstar in the world! During one of your concert, your nose is suddenly assaulted by a rancid smell, coming to you from the crowd. You couldn't believe your luck, nor your nose, but it was undeniable; this was the worst stench you had ever known! Restraining your excitement, you told your security to find the guy you had eyed in the crowd as soon as the show was over and lead him to your private suit in the hotel which you were staying at! You were ready to throw your popularity away for this awful specimen of a man - ready to do whatever it was that he wanted to do with your body. Bathe in his piss, gulp down his filth, clean his toilet brush with your body, lap up his sweat and rotten smelling semen, suck the rim of his putrid ass. Heck, you were ready to turn into a heap of shit yourself, consume every fiber of his being until you yourself would soon start sweating his familiar stink, drool his old gunk from every hole of your body. This was it, your last day as Billie Eilish and the first step towards Billie Fetish! To the public you'd present yourself as having comtracted an unusual illness, but behind closed doors it was clear; this deterioration of your perfect beauty was nothing but a deliberate regression into a total skank and toilet whore for your dearest husband, the provider of your so beloved deviant odor!

Looking for: Skyward Sword Zelda
e69373b4e9e9818f8af8811226048534.gif

Kinks: condoms, anal, facials, rimming, watersports, facesitting, armpits, dry humping, risk of pregnancy, cheating, feet, creampies, public/risky sex, musk, full nelson, mating press, rough sex, cock/ball worship, cock smothering, hair pulling and much, much more

Blacklist: death, gore

Details: So, I'm basically looking to play against the Skyward Sword version of the Princess, who (to my knowledge) happens to be a total nymphomaniac sexwhore! Cock on her mind 24/7, addicted to sex and getting off with a partner, behind Link's back and with him. Whatever she craves, she has no issues advocating for it, and of course most guys would take the chance to fuck this cute slut with bangs!

d22d990aa4db783659a68be199cacf8b.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom