Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female BWC Race-Play/Idea Megathread (NSFW Images)

Razgriz

Shall we write beautiful stories together?
Supporter
So this is going to be kind of a mega-thread of ideas I'd like to play, but this is the central one.​

Looking for a partner willing to play against my own big white-cocked stud. Ideally, my partner's character would any girl (or perhaps a couple of them) from a variety of media/franchise.

PM me if this sounds interesting and we can discuss all the little tidbits to make sure we both enjoy it!

Ideas and potential girls below! All up for discussion!

1) MC is a new teacher for some subject (history, English, math, etc), and quickly he and one of his students (insert YC here, preferably one from a listed Fandom or some other we can discuss) hit it off after some time. Naturally this relationship is kept on the down low so as not to arouse suspicion, but they end up both bonding and connecting as both mentor/student and lovers. And after enough time, she realizes BWC is the best and decides to help her friends realize the joy of it too!

2) MC is new to the role in an established world (a ninja from another Land in Naruto, a new Duelist in Yugioh, etc) and either finds himself in trouble or finds YC in trouble with some thugs/rogues, the two coming together to fight them off. And after that, they end up teaming together to go on adventures, perhaps even him getting the chance to put the Heart in other girls along the way.

If it also helps, I can provide a list of girls I'm interesting. And we can formulate other ideas from there!

**Bleach:**
- Orihime
- Rangiku
- Nelliel
- Unohana
- Harribel
- Yoruichi
- Tatsuki

**Naruto:**
- Ino
- Hinata
- Tsuande
- Shizune
- Mizukage
- Temari
- Anko

**Yugioh**
- Anzu (DM)
- Ishizu (DM)
- Asuka (GX)
- Akiza (Been a huge craving for her haha) (5Ds)
- Carly (5Ds)

**One Piece:**
- Nami
- Nico Robin
- Vivian
- Boa Hancock

**MHA**
- Mirko
- Ashido
- Ochako
- Toga
- Midnight
- Fem!Bakugo
- Tooru
- Mt. Lady
- La Brava

**Kinks (Negotiable)**
• Messy creampies
• Cum inflation (light/medium)
• Titfucking
• Lactation
• Cervical penetration (painless)
• Sexual Exhaustion
• Descriptive orgasms
• Leglocking
• Powerplay
• Begging
• Impregnation/breeding/pregnant sex
• Stomach bulges
• Groping/teasing
• Handjobs/fingerings
• Sleep-fucking (giving/receiving)
• Oral (giving receiving)
• Virginity loss

**Limits**
• Toiletplay
• Feet
• Futanari
• Puke
• Pegging

Last edited:
Admittedly something I've not done before, buuuuut figured I'd post it here and see if I get any bites for it.

The basic premise is that YC and MC are best friends. Gym bros and just bros all around. YC initially starts as a male, and has the hots for MC, but was for a long time too afraid to tell him.

One day though, he does just go for it, spilling his guts to MC about his feelings. And while MC does say 'he doesn't swing that way', he also says something along the lines of "I'm flattered, and if you were a chick with a fat ass and huge tits, I'd be all over it."

So through whatever means, with MC promising to be his friend still, YC goes him, feeling probably a bit dejected. Then, the next morning he wakes up...And realizes something feels different. His chest feels heavier, so does his ass! He gets up and looks in the mirror, seeing that he's been somehow transformed! Even his 'equipment' is gone, replaced by a tight virgin slit. He still retains his memories, personality, he's just become basically what his bro looks for in a woman!

So he goes over to his bro's house....Who naturally doesn't recognize him, and after some talking, MC realizes it's YC, but of course he's confused as fuck as to how that happened...

And yeah, the RP kinda goes from there. Our characters getting into all sorts of fun and potentially lewd shenanigans.

Blue Mooooooooooooooooooooooooon POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWER....bump

Everyone knows about VTubers. Indies and industry girls alike.

Well, what if for a limited time, there was a contest where one lucky fan got the chance to visit a mansion where VTubers from all over gathered, and get them all pregnant?

That's basically the idea I had in mind, plus, to help generate funds, the breedings would all be livestreamed! Complete with X-Ray camera over their wombs to let the fans see all the action.

Bumping for the VTubers idea and the mother/GF idea.

Bump. Looking for my YGO plot again!

Bump for the Fallout plot. Wanting to build a fun harem~

Bump for either my Fallout or Yu-Gi-Oh! idea!

Bump for my Fallout or Yugioh idea!

Back
Top Bottom