Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Pokemon and DBZ/DB Super Thirst Is Real

Vyce

Star
giphy.gif

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST | M4AplayingF
All characters must be written/played as at least 21 years old (if not established as already older).

Good (morning/afternoon/evening), one and all! Hope you're all well! I'm looking for some shamelessly self-indulgent, light lines (open to story-balanced smut and pointedly/shamelessly smutty PWP) in two specific fandoms (Pokémon or Dragon Ball Z/Super); fairly male OC x female canon-leaning, in full disclosure. Shamelessly highspirited smut-driven goodness blended with some campiness and long-form relationships that grow without shoehorned or forced/contrived drama. That's what I'm seeking (and asking) from partners on this thread. :)

Feel like helping a fellow out?

The OOC Stuff

• Looking to play largely "switch" males (may lean slightly towards sub or dom) with 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
  • Prefer to start off with a one-shot and then expand longer if we mesh and things work out
  • Will play over Private Messages or E-mail
  • Typically writes 2-4 solid paragraphs a post, 3rd-person POV (general writing samples; Pokémon-specific writing samples)
  • Open to lines balancing story + sex and shamelessly smut-focused, sex-driven PWPs (either way, plot should provide foundation for sexy funtimes and vice-versa)
  • Prefers a laidback vibe (enjoys OOC chatter and geeking out over lines with partners) and post frequency (1-2 replies a week; will wait for considerable periods if kept in the loop)
  • Enjoys OOC chatter and sharing story-related media with partners
  • Ghost-tolerant (if pulling a Danny Fenton will honestly cause you the least amount of personal stress...well, do what you must)
  • Willingness to use 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
  • Willingness to play a switch or gentle domme-leaning female character (your RL gender's a non-factor)
  • At least two solid paragraphs--3rd-person POV--per post and general effort/pride in one's writing (I proofread my posts and ask that partners do the same)
  • 1-2 replies a week (preferred but not mandatory; will gladly wait for longer periods if kept in the loop, but will close an RP after three weeks of unexplained radio silence)
  • OOC friendliness and chill
  • Transparency (if you need to pause the line or want to call it a day for whatever reason, let me know)
Explicit knowing, enthusiastic consent between our characters--sex being a mutually-pleasurable thing characters do with each other, not to each other--is a must.

My full on and offs are viewable here, but below is a shortlist.

⭐ LIKES ⭐
⭐ MAYBES ⭐
⭐ LIMITS ⭐
Equal/"switch" pairing dynamics
Mutual collaboration and satisfaction (the characters actively working on getting each other off)
Loving "power couples"
Domme dissonance (think this dynamic)
Oral (giving and receiving)
Forced oral pleasure
Clean footplay (no unhygienic/gross feet, degradation, humiliation or abuse-craving)
Anal/assplay and rimming (100% clean at all times)
Body worship in general
Light bondage
Use of magic/powers during sex (no mind control or removal/subversion of free will)
Interracial relationships (no racism or raceplay/racial stereotypes)
Copious foreplay (I like focusing on this more than the penetration itself)
Non-toxic relationships where the pair mutually support each other
Rivals-turned-partners relationship where the heat of said rivalry extends to romance
Female-led relationships
Gentle, seductive/loving femdom (no emasculation, degradation or making the male "less than")
Uniform/outfit play (women wearing lingerie, seductive nightgowns, power suits/skirts, office wear, heels, skirts, etc.)
Women wearing nylons, pantyhose or stockings (whether with lingerie or hidden underneath a skirt/dress)
Bossy/bratty female powerbottoms
Clothed or partially-clothed sex
Light foodplay
Consensual feigned resistance
3+ penetration
Anal sex and pegging (MC receiving)
Ladies with cocks
Forcibly given pleasure
Constant romantic melodrama
Non-con
Dark lines heavy on hyper-cynical misery and nihilistic self-seriousness
Lines where "asshole vs. asshole" is the main focus or driving conflict
Sex being frequently portrayed as intrinsically corrupting/sinister/evil, a humiliating power play, or a miserable obligation to endure
Infidelity
Fetishizing/glamourizing/romanticizing trauma or abuse
Emasculation and degradation
Virginity (both as a kink and a plot focus)
Filth and general grossness ("slobby" characters, bad hygiene/STDs, gore, bodily secretions, etc.)
Anything that belongs in a toilet or biohazard waste container
Abusive, toxic relationships with a victim-and-victimizer vibe
Female un-friendly sexuality (a woman enjoying sex on her own terms invariably winds up punished, lessened in status, or brutally humiliated/degraded/raped)
Naïve/passive/helpless damsels-in-perpetual-distress
"Pillow princesses"
Discrimination (racism, racial stereotypes, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, etc.)
Cruel or hateful femdom

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Fandom Interest 1: Pokémon
TBaj29PX8W.gif

I like to ret-con the setting so characters must be 18 years old before they can become a Pokémon trainer, Coordinator or whatever.
Open to playing within any established region (personal faves being Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and Alola).

Tone-wise, I’m looking to RP something with a shamelessly playful and highspirited/lighthearted vibe fitting the anime's tone, dipped in fluff and heavy with smutty goodness (no Pokémon x human sex). Highspirited adventure, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, intense battles (where Pokémon merely faint instead of being maimed or killed), levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, slice-of-life moments, non-toxic romance, quiet moments of character growth, bittersweet moments, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in).

For this setting, there are two things I specifically request from partners:
  • A largely solid, up-to-date familiarity with the setting! I'm not demanding partners have a comprehensive knowledge of the Pokémon universe; that's what Bulbapedia is for. :p All the same, we might not be compatible if it’s been years since you last played any of the games or watched the anime.
  • Willingness to write semi-descriptive, over-the-top Pokémon battles! Putting creative spins on attacks, ignoring the games' "Four Moves of Doom" limit in lieu of a Pokémon being able to use (and potentially learn) many of their given moves, that sort of thing.

The Character Stuff

At the moment, I'm very much game for strong-minded, adventurous, confident, capable Action Girls with fire in their hearts and unyielding, defiant spirits. Ladies who will challenge and be challenged by MC in a positive fashion (think them being spirited competitors and the Friendly Rivalry/Rivalry as Courtship tropes, iron sharpening iron to make each other better), rather than them looking to degrade or ruin each other.

Dynamic-wise, I'd be looking to play a more "switchy" intellectual male (one such character viewable on this post) in a Strong Girl x Smart Guy or Female Fighter x Male Handler duo.
I wouldn't demand--or expect--for partners to rigidly adhere to canon and perfectly mirror a character's personality.
I love to see partners put their personal spin on a given canon, and am 100% fine with a character being AU by tweaking their personality/backstory. (If you'd be open to using one of them as a OC faceclaim but not explicitly play as the character, I'd be fine with that too. :))

Wanted Pokémon Anime Canons
Jessie (#1 craving)
Delia Ketchum (would love a scenario where, inspired by her son's achievements, she pursued her childhood dreams and set out on her own journey)
May (particularly if she was more interested in battles like her manga counterpart)
Giselle
Bianca (her anime version)
Misty

Wanted Non-Pokémon Canon Transplants/Crossovers
Korra, Eska (Legend of Korra)
Katara, Ty Lee, Azula (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Female!Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
Daenerys (Game of Thrones)
Jasmine, Moana, Merida (Disney)
Chel (Road to El Dorado)
Amy, Rei, Lita, Mina (Sailor Moon)
Princess Peach (Nintendo)
Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)
Tea Gardner, Ishizu Ishtar, Akiza (Yugioh)​
As for female OCs, I'm a fan of the following character archetypes:
  • Action Girls (natch :p)
  • Lovable Alpha Bitches (alluring, proud women with strong personalities who frequently get their way; think Regina George from Mean Girls or Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender [minus the sociopathy])
  • Action Fashionistas (refined, stylish female badasses who stay raw, stand tall, and still look fuckin' cute)
  • Amazonian Beauties (buff, tough, fierce, self-assured women who take no crap and can put a guy in place with a smart/sharp comment or blazing look; think Rosa from Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
  • Girly Bruisers (cheerful, passionate, spirited female fighters who are like if someone "took energy drinks, rave parties, overly excited puppies and the metaphorical concept of happiness and mixed them all together in a blender")

While not required, I do have some dream faceclaims I’d love for a partner to use.​

The Plotty Stuff

Prompt-wise, the classic Pokémon journey is always a personal fave for an overarching plot. (I admit preferring an in media res approach where our characters are experienced rather than just starting out their journey, doing small flashbacks and timeskips when/if needed.)

I'd be interested in a rom-com deal with plenty of fluffy funtimes between two traveling trainers/Coordinators/Frontier Brains/Elite Four members/whatever crushing on each other, with plenty of lighthearted—and lightheartedly smutty—slice-of-life moments (a Pokémon capture, a tournament or festival battle encounter Meet Cute, those sorts of things).

One--or both--of our characters being adventuring treasure hunters (think the Pokémon world's answer to Indiana Jones/Lara Croft) on some campy adventure to claim a lost legend of Pokémon antiquity.

Our characters being two childhood rivals who reunite several years later as adults during an annual meet n' greet for newly-minted Elite Four members/Top Coordinators/Gym Leaders—or returning as professors at some elite Pokémon academy—also has some appeal.

Maybe the girl is a capable vigilante heroine (there are a number of examples in the anime, such as Blaziken Mask and Gligar Man); I'd certain be game for playing such a heroine's gentleman thief rival and frenemy outside of their "normal" roles as trainers/Coordinators/whatever.

I certainly wouldn't say no to some slice-of-life lines exploring the day-to-day deal of our characters' careers (our characters doing some training, two trainers being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory [or one needing some reassurance after a narrow or devastating loss], etc).

For some with a more female-led relationship vibe, I'd also be game for a line between a female of high position/authority (Champion, Frontier Brain, Elite Four member, Pokémon Prof, Top Coordinator, etc.) and her husband, trying to have a romance while being in the spotlight.

Of course, PWP lines are also a go. Lewd slice-of-life moments between our characters, our characters making a bet on who wins a given battle, two trainers being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory (or needing some comfort after a narrow loss), etc.

nQrdza8HlW.jpg

Here, I'm seeking a line between a pair of rising stars (trainers, Coordinators, newly minted Gym Leaders, professors at an elite Pokémon academy or whatever) who've established themselves as two of their generation's most talented figures. I'd especially love if they had sharply different approaches to both life and their fields, one being a fiery force majure on the battlefield, while the other's the calm eye in the raging storm. I'm looking for our players being rivals and foils for one another, their prodigious skills eclipsed only by the captivating nature of how different they are, having an intense yet still oddly respectful rivalry. A constant shifting tide of counterplays where they trade wins regularly, and their cordial interactions in public always carried an undercurrent of competition that wouldn't fail to draw the media's attention.

Of course, such constant shifting power plays would (ideally) extend to the bedroom as well. While the media would be aware of the pair's red-hot rivalry, they wouldn't be privy to the guy firmly fucking the girl in the hotel shower just hours before she won a place as the newest member of her region's Elite Four. They wouldn't know of how the girl sloppily blew her rival a few hours before he went out to decisively win the latest Coordinator contest. And the pair would have an unspoken understand that, after every time they compete against each other, the loser shows up to the winner's room and obtains revenge by edging/fucking/dominating the winner into mush. Something like that. :p

I'm particularly looking for our characters to have an intense yet friendly rivalry, the pair being fiercely competitive rivals or Vitriolic Best Buds who will always have the other's back (even if just out of a possessive "I'm the only one who's allowed to [fuck with/defeat] you!" sense) rather than sincerely hateful/antagonistic enemies. Think a vibe like the above pic.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Fandom Interest 2: Dragon Ball Z/Super
tumblr_o31alvKSvH1rboeh5o1_500.gif

I'm wanting to keep the Dragon Ball series's largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, humor, over-the-top fight scenes (no brutal violence/brutality, gore, graphic torture and the like), banter, and a sense of overall campy fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). Things can be partially/entirely canon-divergent or AU, or played within a specific "saga" if preferred; I'm easy and flexible.

The Character Stuff

While I'm game for partners playing fierce, passionate, powerful female warrior OCs (especially fellow Saiyans, female Frost Demons/members of Frieza's race, Majins, Cerealians, female Hera warriors and the like), I certainly wouldn't pass on a partner open to playing one of the below canon ladies. As with the above, I wouldn't demand/expect rigid canon adherence from partners and would love to see partners put their personal spin on a character. :)

Videl-my #1 craving (I'd want her to maintain that love of fighting and devotion to martial arts training displayed early on, being an active combatant)
Chi Chi (like Videl, she's rather underutilized IMHO)
Female!Android 17
Bulma
Kefla
Caulifla
Female!Frieza (preferably an AU one who's far more pragmatic)
Android 21
Female!Cell
Female!Zamasu
Zangya

The Plotty Stuff

Sparring Match: Very much a classic for the DBZ-verse. Our characters meeting in some clear area for an arranged sparring match—things getting hot and heavy during that match, the exertion of close-quarters combat and physical strain turning into a heated round of fight-fucking—is always a viable outcome. If our characters already have some existing sexual tension, intense sparring could shatter that barrier and result in an intense round of fight-fucking (or full-on Destructo Nookie if they're really into each other or have considerable tension to work out). (Some especially wanted elements (smut-wise) are fight fucking, Destructo-Nookie and a bit of Interplay of Sex and Violence.)

Hunting the Dragon Balls: One of the classic ideas, our characters could be hunting for the Dragon Balls, whether separately, as a team for a common goal (since it would be assumed said Dragon Balls can grant two or three wishes), or working together but each having secret ulterior motives.

Tournament Arc: Again, one of the classic staples of the Dragon Ball universe. A classic fight in some tournament—or even an entire tournament arc—is also something I would be game for doing.

Sharing Techniques: If a more martially romantic/erotic feel is your game, perhaps the characters can show off some of their more esoteric techniques, or even offer to teach each other. For a more erotic spin, in the middle of a battle, things get hot and heavy, and the fighters decide to explore how the arts of war and lovemaking are surprisingly intertwined. Erotic/kinky use of powers and techniques is the focus here, but I'll pass on anything that removes self-agency (brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, etc.).

The New God(dess) of Destruction: An AU sorta deal where one of the listed ladies ascends to the ranks of the Gods of Destruction. (I am very much open to how this happens and have a few ideas depending on the chosen character, and also have a potential starter for this.)

Slice-of-life: A moment of downtime between our characters, without world/universe-spanning threats for the time being. (I certainly wouldn't be averse to this, particularly for some shameless romance and fluffy sexy funtimes.) While I do have a few specific ideas for each desired character I'll share via PM, I'd be open to hearing any you have in mind.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

So if this admittedly-narrow interest draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence-this is required)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this ad doesn't draw your interest or appeal (everyone has their own path; you just do you), I hope you soon find something more to your liking!

Either way, both in RPs and in the real world, let us all do our best to be excellent to each other! :)

b8f8b932f9ef64d8205bc13957121068.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom