Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frat Party Strip Poker OOC Thread

The intros are nice. But where did @Colonel_Liam get off to? He was supposed to suggest the game of strip poker and present us with the rules? Now that hands have been dealt somehow then that will have to change from a "should we play strip poker" to a "lets spice this up and make it strip poker" type situation.

Yeah I'm the only one who mentioned a hand. There's a lot of moving parts but nothing really happening, so I thought I could give us a little bump. My intention was for the strip poker conversation to happen while Lucas was off screen and he joins back in when the game is beginning.

But I can edit it out and just have him join the group just chilling still before the game. @QuillAndInk didn't advance the game or anything so they wouldn't have to change their post

Can someone else just suggest we play strip poker? Obviously these two are not interested any longer so we can just go with 8 of us.

Such a suggestion isn't in character for Veronica, but can continue with a second round of posting?

I can't really post until Monday or so, but I could do it if nobody has by then. Lucas assumed this was a game of strip poker to begin with.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like we're taken care of

Hey! I've been meaning to get my next post in. I've had a lingering cold and holiday business going on. Will try to push things forward today when I get a chance.

I've been thinking about getting a post in, but I wasn't sure if there's a posting order?? I don't want to step on anybody's toes. Is this rp still going on??

I've been thinking about getting a post in, but I wasn't sure if there's a posting order?? I don't want to step on anybody's toes. Is this rp still going on??
It goes only as people reply to it. It seems like it might be dying off.

Yeah sorry meant to post earlier this week. With the holidays coming up I realistically won't have time to write anything I'm satisfied with til sometime next week.

Still very much interested though. Maybe we can go ahead right into the reveal of the first hand and kinda jumpstart everyone.

Well, nothing really, I guess. General optimism? I've played with some of these people before and I'm usually the one who stops posting so I have some level of confidence in them continuing if given something concrete to react to and work with.

And it's one post. Not that much of a task. Even if no one responds at least I put something out there 🤷‍♂️

But we'll see in a few days.
Til then, Happy Holidays everyone!

It was never likely that everyone who started would continue. The key to groups IMO is to press on with whoever emerges as committed writers to the story.

While I think it is best to give everyone a chance to post, if a week or so has gone by, I think it is fair to post again. If we wait a month or so, everyone will lose interest.

I won?? I won! Yay! lol. With today being Christmas Eve, I have to work. I get off early, and I have standing plans tonight. So it may be tomorrow night before I can reply. I might be able to tonight, but if not, then I'll try tomorrow after the activities s are over and I'm home.

Merry Christmas all.

Heh, Lucas is one of the most dressed so this works out well as an example round for the crew

Holidays are done. I'll work on a reply at lunch tonight at work.

Update: my laptop is dead. I'll have to wait until I get home to write.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom