Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frat Party Strip Poker OOC Thread

Well I was assuming this party was taking place at some 2-4 college dudes house. The usual place for a rowdy party that isn't quite a frat house. I was thinking more of his roommates.

But she could be a host too if you like. I didn't expect it to come into play so much as it being a little background detail.

Finally got a character sheet up. Wow. You guys are really coming up with stuff. lol.I I work all weekend every weekend. So I'm about to be heading out soon. Sorry the character sheet didn't go up last night. I admit it. I was watching some Christmas movies. lol.

@Red Day , I have a question for you. You mentioned nobody else hosting. Would it be okay for MC to co-host with you??
I. Love. Her. Tattoos. They are so so sexy. Can't wait to "see" (aka imagine) her naked. Does she have more that are not visible in the photo?

Well I was assuming this party was taking place at some 2-4 college dudes house. The usual place for a rowdy party that isn't quite a frat house. I was thinking more of his roommates.

But she could be a host too if you like. I didn't expect it to come into play so much as it being a little background detail.
Not trying to intrude on your characters here. But an idea could be she is your girlfriend? And the two of you host in his off campus apartment?

Curious about the 25 year old junior? The math doesn't add up to me. I thought most people were ~22 when they graduate college?

@Red Day , I have a question for you. You mentioned nobody else hosting. Would it be okay for MC to co-host with you??

Could be they are housemates, 2 guys and 2 girls?

Or it is a fraternity/Sorority cooperative event kind of thing?

Curious about the 25 year old junior? The math doesn't add up to me. I thought most people were ~22 when they graduate college?
Only if they went straight through after high school. I was going to play a mid-30s early 40's non-traditional student.

Nothing crazy about being a 25 year old junior, he might get some looks attending this party but nothing too crazy about it ;P

Not sure I'm about Max having a girlfriend but I'm open to Billie and him being roommate's and/or in a talking/hookup/FWB/friends situation.

We got many options @AndNich123

Nothing crazy about being a 25 year old junior, he might get some looks attending this party but nothing too crazy about it ;P

Not sure I'm about Max having a girlfriend but I'm open to Billie and him being roommate's and/or in a talking/hookup/FWB/friends situation.

Ok. You two can decide in PM how that relationship works. But for the sake of the rest of us we will say that you two are the only party hosts. Just to keep it easy.

Siblings might be deliciously awkward...

Whoa things really got rolling while I was driving home! Had a bit of a gear change on my character, but good to see all the activity. My current leanings would be to support the seven minutes in heaven or a penalty game set-up depicting on how we get into things.

Also, a question to y'all. Would anyone be willing to be my character's roommate or a friend who dropped her the invite? Generally Sam might try to steer clear of big parties that aren't in a bar, but was thinking maybe someone else sent her in the invitation.

Whoa things really got rolling while I was driving home! Had a bit of a gear change on my character, but good to see all the activity. My current leanings would be to support the seven minutes in heaven or a penalty game set-up depicting on how we get into things.

Also, a question to y'all. Would anyone be willing to be my character's roommate or a friend who dropped her the invite? Generally Sam might try to steer clear of big parties that aren't in a bar, but was thinking maybe someone else sent her in the invitation.
Jeanie can be her link to the party! Maybe they're friends or acquaintances from some school project. Jeanie finds it tragic that Sam has nothing to do that night, or is just not a partier in general and drags her along. We can always work more out in PM if you'd like.

I am gonna give it another day or so. I'll probably start the RP thread itself tomorrow night.

Omg @ShortGrace22 . Thank you so much. I always worry about what people think about the characters and posts I put up. I really worry that they won't like them. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for inspiring me as well. Now I'm going to start looking for other tats that may be lurking.

Omg @ShortGrace22 . Thank you so much. I always worry about what people think about the characters and posts I put up. I really worry that they won't like them. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for inspiring me as well. Now I'm going to start looking for other tats that may be lurking.
If I was going to get a tat, which I haven't, my chosen spot would be below my naval. Let it peek out over bikinis and such but only get to see it during sex basically. Seems like a fun place for a secret/naughty tattoo

Alright everyone. 6 & 4 will be good enough for now. If someone missed out you'll have to PM me to get permission to be added to the game as I don't want people to just jump in and confuse everyone. Here is the link to the RP thread.

Whassup y'all been kind of a hectic few days so sorry for not joining in just yet. But I'm gonna try and drop Max into the mix tonight if not early tomorrow before work.

good start so far. We don't necessarily need every single introduction before suggesting the game. Just assume that those characters that are playing are in the side room.

I was planning on posting last night, but clearly that didn't happen. So far the plan is for on lunch break today.

Got a little carried away there with the intro, sorry

But Lucas (name changed since 3/4 of the guys were Ma____ names) has been dealt in.
I pushed us a little to get the game started. But Lucas joins as a last minute addition after eavesdropping and running off to fetch some alcohol. So y'all can still fill in the time before the game with whatever.

Back
Top Bottom