Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching For A Kinky RP ~ F x Any

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedparadox

Planetoid
Hey~

I'm twistedparadox, and as you may have noticed, I'm looking for some Role Playing.

You can find my Rabbit Hole and F-List in my signature.

I'm open to any gender or species or creature or what have you that you want to play.

I'll play either dom or sub, though I generally prefer to play the more submissive character.

~Currently Craving~

A Master/slave RP. It's simple, but I can never get enough. I'm looking to play sub to a sadistic dom, involving collars, discipline and punishment, and whatever other kinks you'd like to add.

~Pairings/Ideas/Kinks/Setting/Fandoms/Etc~

Master x Slave/Pet
Owner x Pet
Vampire x Human
Royalty x Servant/Slave
Royalty x Bodyguard
Royalty x Peasant
God/dess x Mortal
Younger Dom x Older sub
Demon x Angel
Assassin x Target
Kidnapper x Victim

Blackmail
Incest
Forcer Incest
Non-Consensual
Dubious Consent
Consensual D/s

Sci-Fi
Historical
Steampunk
Fantasy
Modern
Mythology Based
Pirates

~Plots~

I mostly like to come up with a plot with whomever I am RPing with, so this section might be a tad short.​

Royalty x Peasant
A group of traveling entertainers/gypsies comes to the capital city. A member of the royal family comes out to see them, and one of the dancers catches their eye. They decide to take the Peasant with them, willing or not.
This could be a Master/slave RP, non-con, or more romantic.

Royalty x Royalty
There had been a war on for many years, and finally, one country wins. As a condition of the losing country's surrender, they must give a member of the royal family to the winning country.
This could be a Master/slave or non-con, and possible eventual romance?

I'll edit this as ideas come to me.

I'm very kinky! Love all sorts of kinks, extreme ones as well.

If there's something your interested in, and it's not listed here, go ahead and ask. I will probably say yes. :)

I also love m/m. Happily play dom or sub in that, as well, if anyone is interested.

RE: Always looking! MxF FxF

Interested in this master slave thing. Did you have any ideas on plots or storyline ideas for it?

Legion said:
Interested in this master slave thing. Did you have any ideas on plots or storyline ideas for it?
Sure, I have a couple ideas. Depends on what kind of role play your are looking for.

twistedparadox said:
Legion said:
Sure, I have a couple ideas. Depends on what kind of role play your are looking for.

Preferably a roleplay with a storyline and a little sex too.

Smart ass comments aside. I'm up for any time era, setting wise, US or Europe is good for me. I'm up for just about anything, i've been wanting to play a lot of master roles lately. I'd like to hear some of your storyline ideas and what kinks you want included, anything you want in there I'll most likely go along with.

Legion said:
twistedparadox said:
Legion said:

Preferably a roleplay with a storyline and a little sex too.

Smart ass comments aside. I'm up for any time era, setting wise, US or Europe is good for me. I'm up for just about anything, i've been wanting to play a lot of master roles lately. I'd like to hear some of your storyline ideas and what kinks you want included, anything you want in there I'll most likely go along with.
Ah, that's doesn't help me narrow down my ideas at all, unfortunately.
Usually, actually, I like to come up with plots with my RP partner.
Kinks are at my RH, if you want to take a look their.

I usually go in one of two directions for a master/slave role play. 1) Slavery is seen as a totally normal, everyday thing, and your character buys/owns/is given mine.
2) You character blackmails/manipulates etc. mine into serving yours.

Master X Slave/Pet would be epic

I'd be up for an incest rp with a younger dom/older sub twist to it if you'd like

eric said:
Master X Slave/Pet would be epic
Awesome. Any other ideas for plot or characters? PM's or a thread?
Yenpointfive said:
I'd be up for an incest rp with a younger dom/older sub twist to it if you'd like
Great. Anything else you want to inlude? PM's or a thread?

I like the idea of a master/slave or incest styled RP.

Any ideas in mind for them?

Techn0logic said:
I like the idea of a master/slave or incest styled RP.

Any ideas in mind for them?

Oh, yay. I've got a couple of ideas, but I generally like to collaborate with my RP partner for plots and such.

RE: Bring on the Kinky ~ F x Any

I am interested in a twisted fairy tale rp.

I have a few ideas. Cinderella x one or both of her stepsisters. Maybe that's the real reason they didn't want her with the prince.

Or maybe after years of being with her prince, one of the princesses decide they'd like to sleep with the cute new maid.

twistedparadox said:
Hey! I'm twistedparadox, and I am always looking for some Role Playing!

You can find my Rabbit Hole, and F-List in my signature.

I'm open to any gender or creature or whatever that you want to play.

I'll play either dom or sub, though at the moment I prefer to play the sub.

Pairings/Plots/Fandoms/Genres/Ideas/Etc~

Master x Slave/Pet
Owner x Pet
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Incest/Forced Incest
Younger Dom/Master/Owner
Blackmail
Non-con/dub-con
Twisted Fairy Tales
Vampire x Human
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Historical
Modern
Mythology Based

I edit this as ideas come to me.

I'm very kinky! Love the kinks. If there's something your interested in, and it's not listed here, go ahead and ask. I might just say yes :)

I also love yaoi, or m/m. Happily play dom or sub in that, as well, if anyone is interested.

RE: Bring on the Kinky ~ F x Any

kittystar said:
I am interested in a twisted fairy tale rp.

I have a few ideas. Cinderella x one or both of her stepsisters. Maybe that's the real reason they didn't want her with the prince.

Or maybe after years of being with her prince, one of the princesses decide they'd like to sleep with the cute new maid.
Love to. :)
I do like both ideas, so perhaps further plotting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom