Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Bastard OOC

Silver's busier than I am if I'm honest ^^; I am just not used to role-playing anymore and so it takes me a little bit to formulate responses. Thank you for your patience.

Patience always pays off! We've been on and off again discussing if we should continue posting or not until others have the chance. Just glad more people are finding their way here!

Was thinking of waiting for acid to post first before I did my other post and I think it would be better to wait this time for my second this time until ravens post.

You post whenever you feel it's necessary.. it's good to give people a chance, but if enough time elapses.. Raven has said it is okay to put a response. Some of us have characters that can hop in and out between anybody (like Zik), and some require some waiting. But I agree.. Raven is the next one who should.. then it can start over once again.

Alright I appreciate all post and patience during this ride all work on a reply for you all. Kara is pondering a mermaid type character but hasn't fully gotten in board, empress asked about its members but she may just be curious. If you all hear interest direct then to interest page and have them check out the link.

A bit off topic but I've gotten two people interested in starting an open rp set in the pub. The time line would be near the end after he retired with his wife and rest of his crew split up. You can re use the group characterd or make up new ones if you pop in. I just think three need to start before others hop in and out. Figured it be a nice side adventure and let others try the world without worrying about plot or chat restrictions if any are into it

The Lucky Coin Pub ( Pirate pub open rp) open thread. we need two others to jump in at least to keep it up. hope its not too rambly but had to write out the story i made up for the rp chat with a good backstory.lol if you all want to know the pass phrases since you would be memebers or past members of the crew let me know though think he would also reguire either word from a person he know or a peice of eight or keepsake passed down to show the person isnt a rat.lol

Want to thank everyone for waiting on post. I can continue but feel it's best to wait on more people to respond. Feel free to join the pub or plan our side characters while you wait though or even recruit more people discreetly

Figure I would give an update. I know our group is still small so the thread is quiter than others. Jester and silver lives are busy and told me they may not be able to be on much. We can continue with wiki and hunter since one is scouting so they can meet I would just have to write the other two away till they return but I'll leave it up to the group on the decision

Back
Top Bottom