Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Bastard OOC

RavenStorm

Super-Earth
@Hinterland , @Silvered Sutures , @Cat , @MajickIsWes )

Made a thread for us all too coordinate since the groupe growing. Also since it's been awhile since Wes has been one so Ive been pondering if we should continue with Hinter and silvered so they can build there characters a bit and hopefully when everyone is active do the battle since I don't want to exclude anyone from the action. Also feel free to make npcs or enemies. I won't kill anyone off in less the owner ask for it for the story.

Last edited:
040f62502299c7dca9ae53940554bc42.jpg

So talking with an experienced group writer. We will switch to hinder and silver for a bit and me as I'll be going up to manage the goods and trade. Cat if you want you can edit your post to leave Wes to rest or wait on him but I'll wait on the big battle till hopefully everyone is here.

Also slow on uptake but noticed cat is gone now...hope both return but we shall move on I guess

Just wanted to let everybody else know I added something to Zik's character bio! A secondary quirk for him that I've wanted to make a part of his character for years! Hope it's okay for everyone!

Will be adding an NPC or two after work today.. kind of fill out some missing faction people such as Navy, or civilians.

Sorry thought I sent links to all threads but we're a patient bunch. Though wanted a friendly warning as I notice a street from light quirks that if you have a super power I would like use of rest time between uses. I know it's not table top where characters die in less for story reasons but struggles keep it fun and this battle will be a struggle and not a fun one. As you see in multiple post so far black beard has a bad history of cutting down crews with the lucky people escaping.

Oh was that what your waiting on. Your free to post jester as were waiting on you and silver and I trust you to use his down time responsibly. Seeing as my character blood line uses Irish lore I can allow references to other native kids natural or unnatural defending on how Levi was created. I just didn't want anyone sweeping out people aside from black beard though you may needed with the danger coming... Dud you ever decide in what position he has on marines ship?

Frankly, I'm still reading back a bit. I had quite the busy day and have only been able to get to that now. I'll reply some time today however.

Back
Top Bottom