Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

◎ Shooting Range ◎ | code & stuff

LiveAmmunition

Half Man, Half Animal, All Dumb
This is where I'll slap together bits of code until they look presentable.
Maybe I'll dump some things here later on.
Please don't comment.
Now, shoo!

Last edited:
Old request thread, just in case I still need anything from it.

Introduction:
Hi, I'm LiveAmmunition! I've been a roleplayer for most of my life by this point. To not beat around the bush, I love playing inhuman characters, especially the big and burly kind! Misunderstood outcasts, bloodthirsty warlords, brutes with a heart of gold, fighting against or falling to their inhuman instincts — I absolutely adore writing them all. As for specific species, lizardmen and dragonborn are my personal favorites, followed closely by werewolves/wolfmen/lycans. All the rest — trolls, minotaurs, other beastmen and what have you — are not far behind. As a rule of thumb, any fantasy or sci-fi race that's bulky and hulking is okay in my books. I love to pair them against smaller women, either human or of some fantasy/sci-fi race, since that just adds to the contrast between them. Setting wise, you'll find that I'm open to pretty much anything — fantasy, science fiction, modern fantasy, etc. As such, don't be afraid to propose your idea to me, no matter how outlandish it might seem.

If monsters aren't your thing, consider checking out my other request thread.

General Info:
  • I write in 3rd person, past tense and expect my partner to do the same.
  • I'm fine with either threads or private messages, with slight preference towards threads.
  • My response rate will be roughly a few times per week, though that's affected by expected post length.
  • Speaking of post length, I vary between 300 and 700 words on a semi-daily response schedule.
  • Drawn image references are welcome. If not, a written description does wonders. Photos just aren't my thing.
  • OOC chat appreciated!
  • Doubts or questions? Feel free to ask!

Plot Ideas:

for-your-health-sir-patreon-by-themefinland-ddfe4xc.png
The bouncer, arms crossed and standing still like a statue, barely moved his eyes up and down to look over the next guy in line. An abhuman dreg like any other that want to get in. Scruffy gray fur, faux leather bomber jacket, cigarette between his teeth and — of course — a silent simmering scowl. A typical wannabe bad boy. The only interesting thing he had going on was that chrome arm, even if tarnished. The fridge of a man had let enough of his kind in for the night — younger too, for any gals into freaks — so if the guy wanted to make a scene, he was ready to put him in his place. Always good to make an example for any other troublemakers waiting in line. "We're full. Piss off, fleabag." He provoked, expecting to ignite the scowling fella and give him a reason to get it over with.

The wolfish man spat his cig onto concrete. "Funny, my friend here says I've got a reservation," he said, reaching inside his jacket. The guard at the entrance uncrossed his arms, trying to make a split-second decision whether to tackle the abhuman or bail before a bloodbath begins. He failed — the man pulled out his hand before he could decide. In it, held between index and middle fingers, was a crumpled 100 dollar bill. The bouncer deflated like a balloon, tension escaping his body.

"So what's it gonna be chum?" Said the scruffy man, waving the cash around like a bait on a hook. The note was snatched from his hands and the statue of a man stepped aside, attempting to keep his unfazed facade. Hundred bucks is hundred bucks, after all. With that, Jack got in to "The Underpass" — a longstanding shifty nightclub where shady deals were as common as techno beats. One of the oldest in the city, named back when the highway above it was more than just a set of crumpling arches. A melting pot of street crooks, slimy businessmen, cartel representatives and regular club-hoppers. Simultaneously best and worst place for an undercover cop to be.

As he stepped out of the narrow corridor leading outside, he was immediately washed over by the pulsating violet lights and the rhythmic banging of the music, the heavy bass going through everything like an X-ray, vibrating the very marrow of one's bones. After the cannonade of audio-visual stimuli, came the stuffy air. Filled with tobacco, alcohol, and the dozens upon dozens of different perfumes, colognes and sweats. All congregating in the club's heart — the dance floor — filled to the brim with people paying little to no attention to the beat, either too focused on leering at their dance partners or completely zoning out from whatever stimulants flowed in their veins. Towering above and overlooking this thicket of moving bodies were the individual cabins, paned with one-way-tinted glass for privacy. Stacked so high, that Jack had to tilt his head all the way back to get even catch a glimpse of the ceiling. The quality and price of service rose exponentially with height, leaving the lower levels for plebs and small-timers, and the top for THE TOP. From bottom floor, the VIP booths looked harder to reach than stars in the sky, regardless if you were a honest citizen, a crook or a lawman in disguise.

One step at a time, the wolfish cop thought as he lowered his gaze back to the ground level and began to meander his way towards the bar. Taking the whole wall opposite of entrance, its pale blue light shined like a beacon among the sea of purple. A few people nursed their drinks, but most came and went, hands full of shots, cocktails or pints of beer. Just as Jack reached the counter, his trained eyes spotted a small packet "subtly" changing hands between patrons, in plain sight of the nearby staff. Jack took their example and also pretended not to notice.

"Hi, what can I get you?" one of the bartenders asked.

"I'll take a shot," Jack replied. "Half part vodka, half part rum, one part whiskey."

"Coming up!" The bartender spun around and picked up the appropriate bottles. The cocktail wasn't Jack's drink of choice, but was essential for this whole operation — it was the only way for his informant to identify him. A preset sign, with a matching countersign. The meeting was planned with utmost care and secrecy, with neither party knowing the identity of the other, taking place in the lion's den to throw off any suspicion. It could very much be an elaborate trap. Another message from the mob: "We're running circles around the law and there's nothing you feds can do." with a cop's life for a period.

Yet, deep down, he felt the risk was worth it. When Jack had first heard what the snitch claimed to know, he jumped straight in — he couldn't pass such an opportunity. Even if half of what they claimed was true, it would be another rung in the ladder to reach those in VIP booths at the top. All that time spent on following even the most dubious of leads, all those sleepless nights, stakeouts, tails, red herrings... It would work. It had to work. It no longer was about delivering justice. Then again, was it ever? The phantom pain was always there. He replaced his arm with a cybernetic one, but no technology could replace what his soul lost all those years ago.

The glass clinked as the finished drink was placed in front of Jack. In return, he fished out another bill form his jacket. "Keep the change and keep 'em coming," he said, sliding the note to the bartender and picked up the shot glass. Now, all he could do was to wait for the countersign. He chucked the alcohol down his throat and leaned back on the counter. For possibly his last drink, it went down with odd smoothness.

Something with a bit longer build up that could be played for either long or short term, depending on how we want the story to unfold. Obviously, the set up is for your character to be the informant, but who they actually are and what's their deal here is up to you. The club's manager, wanting to bail the shady life? A corporate business woman, trying to get her competition in hot water? Or is this really a red herring, set up by a mob lady so she can personally meet the persistent investigator who has been snooping around? In any case, I'm feeling adventurous, so wouldn't mind you continuing in-character from where I left off, but if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write to me in OC first.

Inspired in no small measure by RoboCop, this plot revolves around an experimental weapon, cybernetically and/or biologically enhanced into a next-generation support for military or law enforcement. Before it can reach mass production, a prototype model has to undergo field trials, and that's where your character comes in — filling the role of its handler, testing its effectiveness and responsiveness to orders. Simply put, a sort of high-tech K-9 unit.

That's the very general gist of it, the rest is up for discussion. Is your character a newbie cop, excited to work with such advanced unit? A veteran soldier, frustrated at having to work with a glorified tin-can? Maybe a criminal who somehow got a hold of the prototype, planning to use it for future jobs? Plenty of possibilities, both for short- and long-term. My only stipulation is for the weapon in question to be at least partially organic — I have no interest in playing a robot.
A powerful sorceress keeps a monster locked up either for the secrets he possesses, rare ingredients obtained from his species or simply sadistic pleasure. She continuously teases and abuses him in sexual ways to force out what she wants. Obviously, she never has penetrative sex with her prisoner. Even thinking about something so disgusting that is beneath someone of her noble status. Meanwhile, the monster has been preparing his escape and when the opportunity strikes, he breaks free. However, before he escapes the estate of his captor, he invades her personal chambers to take what she has been denying him this whole time.

I imagine this as a few scenes of the lady abusing our monster on separate occasions, gradually increasing the intensity of each 'session', ending with the prisoner breaking out and enacting some sweet and dirty revenge. Kink-wise, I'd love to see plenty of outercourse (handjobs, thighjobs, etc.) and some drug/aphrodisiac use. On the other hand, I'd prefer to avoid ruined orgasms.
Would love to see a pairing between a slender female captain and her monster of a first officer, serving on a ship or fortress (whether regular, air or orbital depends on the setting). Professionally, she's the one in charge, sternly giving out orders, while he makes sure that they are followed to the letter. Privately, whether officially or in secret, they are lovers and their roles are reversed — he's dominant while she's the submissive one. Bonus point if we can weave in some long-term story elements. Is their vessel carrying a high profile diplomat? Are they performing a secret operation deep behind enemy lines? Is their fortress besieged and they are desperately trying to hold out and keep the morale high? Something to spicy up their daily routine and give us an overarching plot to work with.
How about a good old deal with the devil? Your character signs a pact with a mighty being, who promises to share its power with her. In exchange, it asks for sensual offerings. Starting small — a caress of her neck, an innocent kiss, a brush against her decolletage — but steadily growing bolder — to trace its inhuman tongue across her breasts, to watch her please herself, for her to firmly grasp him... Would your character be someone already in the seat of power, but in want of more whether to valiantly repel the enemies of her kingdom or — quite the opposite — to quench her unending thirst for more. Or perhaps someone weak and desperate, striking a deal with a monster to save herself or her loved ones from a dire fate? In any case, there's a perfect opportunity here for some corruption and fall from grace.
Have something in mind that I might like? Send it over! It doesn't have to be long or elaborate plot. As long as I find it interesting, we can discuss and hammer out the details.

Archived Ideas:
Not actively looking, but might reconsider with interesting enough setup.
Don't really have a solid plot for this, but I'd love to write something about members of typical adventuring party learning to trust each other or already having already developed a relationship after months or even years of traveling together. Example pairings include Vanguard x Mage (she learns that she can trust him to protect her while casting spells, he learns that she will definitely get him out of a tight spot with a well aimed spell) or Barbarian x Cleric (she learns that he will always take a hit for her, he learns that she will always take care of his wounds after his berserk rage is over). Long-term it could be played from the very beginning of their journey, where they are strangers to each other. Short-term it could be player after they've already became a thing and have some quality time around the campfire. Or perhaps you have an even better idea in mind?
When you ask pilots "what's the worst world to crash-land on?", most immediately reply "barren rock". As such, having to put down her damaged ship in an alien, but still habitable planet felt like winning the lottery. According to navigational data, there were neither colonies on the surface or stations in its orbit and the nearest outpost was outside the range of her distress beacon. All that remained was to survive until a passing ship picks up her SOS signal. However, the database lacked some critical information. One, while the world has not been colonized, it was still inhabited by a primitive alien race. Two, they were thick, strong and towered over an average human. Three, her human pheromones put their primal instincts into overdrive.
What can I say, I do have a soft spot for a pairing of sweet girl against a gruff monster. What's even more fun is that we don't even have to follow it that closely for it to be entertaining! Does the Beast have a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly or is he a ruthless monster? Is the Beauty innocent and believes there's good to be found in anyone, or is she dead-set on changing the beast?
A pairing of a researcher and her unwilling test subject. Is she a scientist tasked with a creation of army's super-soldier pet project? A xenobiologist studying a newly discovered alien species? A witch keeping an exotic specimen captive for rare and potent ingredients? A magician testing her spells on a particularly resilient monster? Whoever she may be, her prisoner breaks loose and - of course - is wild and ferocious. (Up to debate how well or harsh she's treated him before the breakout and how much it matters to the unrestrained beast.)
Our characters are acquaintances, who see each other quite often - coworkers, classmates, owner and a customer of local grocery shop, etc. - and generally are on good terms. My character - unsurprisingly - would be of the monstrous kind. While his species can live and function normally in the civilized society, one day something unlocks his primal desires, constantly gnawing at the back of his head to breed. Sooner or later, his friend finds out. How does she react? Does she offer to soothe his urges before he pounces on an unsuspecting victim? Or perhaps the very same urges manifested in her, leading them on a carnal collision course? (I'd prefer to run this on the consensual side for a change of pace. Plus, if we go with 'soothing his urges' route, it would be great if it was a gradual escalation: first she lets him to masturbate to her body, later she offers to do it for him when that's not enough, later still she gets down on her knees and helps him with her lips and tongue, etc.)
"I'm telling you Jim, it's busted." Holding the cellphone between his ear and shoulder, it took Tarak a couple of loud slams to close the hood of his car. After wiping off oil stains from his claws with a cloth, he took the phone back into his right hand. "Listen, I don't need another lecture about 'that old clunker of mine', I need a tow truck. Just get Edward to... What?" His steel-blue eyes went wide for a second before disappearing under a frustrated massage from the thumb and index finger of his free hand. "Right, right, I forgot. How long till he's done?"

He released his eyes to take a quick look at his wristwatch. "An hour at worst? Lovely, just lovely. Alright, after he's done, just tell him to come to..." Tarak looked around, trying to locate a street sign and some sort of landmark. "...Raven Street, near 'Coffee Yard'. I think it's a cafe or something? Alright, bye."

As the call ended, the dragonborn leaned on his car and let out a long sigh. Maybe Jim was right, maybe it finally was time to get a new car. It's not like he couldn't afford it, quite the opposite really, he just had a soft spot for the old beater. After all, his 'oldest and most reliable business partner' served him well across all the different businesses he had started in his life. Seven in total, two of which were still doing fine and another one he had started just a month ago, but it too looked promising. His hard work as a small business owner was finally paying off - even if he had to wait until he was pushing forty for that - and he felt like that piece of junk was part of this success. Whatever the case, the only saving grace of this whole misfortune was that, for once, he wasn't in a hurry. He had better things to do than just aimlessly wait for a tow truck, but none of them couldn't wait an hour or so. On top of that, he hadn't even eaten yet that day.

As such, he might as well enjoy some good coffee and breakfast.

Short trip to the other side of the street later, the bells at the entrance of the Coffee Yard welcomed Tarak inside with a jingle. Well, two jingles actually, since he snagged the bells as he stepped inside. It didn't bother him - like all the other dragonborn, he had towering physique and a pair of horns, so it was hard to not bump into things sometimes.

What did bother him though, was the waitress that turned to greet him. Maybe it was just his imagination, but she seemed to pause for a moment after looking him over. Was it his looks? Jeans and red flannel with rolled up sleeves certainly weren't a fashion statement, but couldn't be THAT bad. Was it his jet black scales? It was somewhat uncommon coloration, but not exactly rare. He wasn't out of shape either, with naturally broad chest and shoulders, and quite a bit of muscle too. Otherwise, he was just a regular dragonborn, complete with claws, fangs and a thick tail.

However, she quickly regained her composure and asked him whether he wanted to sit by the counter or take one of the free tables by the windows. He had a the choice, there was barely a handful of customers this early - an elderly dwarven couple, half-asleep half-elf student, sharp suited orc getting a box of donuts as takeout. Regulars, but Tarak had no way of knowing that, since this was his first visit.

"I'll sit by the counter and have a cup of coffee for starters, please." He gave her his typical business style.

After taking his seat, the dragonborn couldn't help but steal glances at the puzzling girl as she darted back and forth among the patrons of the shop. The more he looked, the more she seemed familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint where he had seen her before. He had a terrible memory for faces, especially if he didn't have a name to connect the two together. He drummed his claws on the counter, unaware that his phone right next to them had the answer - the SeekingSugar app.

To quote the developers 'the app allows young and upcoming women to connect with older and more experienced men to exchange companionship for mentoring and sponsorship'. Or, dropping the advertisement friendly startup-speak, an app for sugar dating. The terms of service explicitly stated that 'taking things further' was entirely up to women, making it garner notable popularity among struggling students and fresh graduates.

Purely by accident, one of those 'young and upcoming women' with whom Tarak got paired through the app, was also a waitress at the Coffee Yard. Every time they had met so far, she went the whole nine yards with the fancy dresses, hairdos and make-up, making her practically a different person when compared to her usual work attire. Most importantly though, they had certainly 'taken things further' in the past...

Initially a response to someone else's prompt, repurposed as a prompt of my own. So, a small business owner is unaware that he had just met his Sugar Baby. What do you think happens next? Does she reveal herself or try to keep it secret? Is she using the app to make ends meet or does she love attention from men almost twice her age? Do they keep things professional or do they end up hot and steamy in the staff room? Feel free to jump straight in with you character!
In the Orion Galaxy, interstellar empires thrive. The Klackons — a hive-like insectoids — are waging wars against any other race standing in the way of their expansion. They cannot be reasoned or bargained with and continuously bulldoze through any opposition with their sheer numbers. Many civilizations have been completely wiped out or neutralized to the point of offering only token resistance, but two — the industrious Humans and the hardy Bulrathi — continue to oppose the invaders. However, due to the distance between them, both are unaware of other's existence and continue to struggle alone.

An outer system, far away from the front lines, would prove to be the key to establishing contact, as scouts from each side are miraculously sent there at the same time. Unluckily, a task force of Klackons vessels were performing a routine patrol in said system. In the following skirmish, the outgunned scouts are obliterated, leaving only two escape pods intact — one from the Humans and one from the Bulrathi. The lone survivors crash-land on a nearby planet. Despite the language barrier, they join forces against a common enemy, hoping to survive long enough for a rescue mission to reach them. Will their struggle become the seed of future alliance between their species?

If you're familiar with Master of Orion series, you probably noticed that I've 'borrowed' some things from the games. It certainly was an inspiration, but isn't mandatory. I'd be more than happy to worldbuild an original world, with our own races, empires, etc. In any case, I'd like to try something different with this prompt, with our characters having a language barrier between them, either full or partial. They have to communicate through gestures and learn each other's language as they go, both know only the very basics of the Trade Language, one of them has a malfunctioning universal translator, etc. Likely more long-term focused too, with avenues of having them being diplomatic representatives for their species in the future and all the political intrigue that entails.
On the streets, she had her fair share of fights. Thanks to cybernetic enhancements, titanium alloy blade and training from her sensei, she always managed to squeeze out a victory. Maybe she got overconfident. Maybe she still lacked experience. Maybe she was simply not strong enough. In any case, a face-off against escaped bio-engineered monster quickly goes south, leaving her reeling on the ground. She might still live to fight another day, but as the wild instincts boil within her opponent, she definitely won't get away unscathed.
A tale of two supervillains, their nefarious schemes and their relationship, written as "villainous acts of the week" rather than "we must kill and torture all heroes" way. Something light and whimsical, rather than nitty and gritty. With grandiose monologues, humorous quips between heroes and villains, and sappy moments, all turned up to eleven. Was he a result of a failed experiment of hers which involved him either intentionally or by accident, leading them on a path of supervillainy to hopefully turn him back one day? Were both of them minor two-bit villains who after an impromptu team-up, found they have more in common than they thought? Maybe he's her loyal minion, who sticks with her no matter how many times her plans get foiled? Maybe the mainstay heroes are out of the picture, unavailable or incapacitated, leaving the villainous duo as the last line of defense against some greater evil? In any case, I'd prefer for us to come up with original characters. My knowledge of Marvel and DC is rather limited, but if you can accept that, I could be persuaded to use some canon characters.
I've had this itching for a 'road movie' type of roleplay, though I don't have anything specific in mind. Did my character pick up yours while she's hitchhiking across the country? Are our character on a business trip, but end up stranded in the middle of nowhere after their car broke down? Is your character on the run from the law or family obligations and ends up sneaking into my characters car/truck/van? We could also set it int 90s, 80s or even earlier, for that extra 'in the middle of nowhere with no contact with the world' vibe.

• Size differences (Bigger male to smaller female.)
  • Age differences (Preferred older male to younger female, but the opposite is good too!)
  • One-on-one scenes
  • Outercourse (Intercrural being a highlight.)
  • 'Almost-got-caught' sex
  • Oral (Giving and receiving.)
  • Pregnancy risk
  • Exotic cocks (Knotted ones being a personal favorite, but other types are great too!)
  • Red hot passion

Maybes:
  • Anal
  • Playing submissive (Experimental on my part, let's see how it plays out.)

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Futanari
  • Hyper-anything
  • Pregnancy (Sexualized, that is. Perfectly fine as a plot device.)
If you'd like more details, check out my F-list or just send me a message.

Images galleries for reference and inspiration:
Lizardmen, dragonborn, etc.
Werewolves, wolfmen, etc.
Others

Lizardmen, dragonborn, etc. (NSFW)
Werewolves, wolfmen, etc. (NSFW)
Other (NSFW)

Last edited:
Haunted-Landscape-shutterstock-redder.jpg

• Introduction

Hi! To not beat around the bush, I love playing inhuman characters, especially the big and burly kind! Misunderstood outcasts, bloodthirsty warlords, brutes with a heart of gold, falling to or fighting against their inhuman instincts — I adore writing them all. Lizardmen, dragonborn and werewolf/wolfmen are personal favorites. All the rest — trolls, minotaurs, other beastmen and what have you — are trailing not too far behind. As a rule of thumb, any fantasy or sci-fi race that's a hulking giant is okay in my books. I love to pair them with smaller women, whether human or not, since that emphasizes the delicious contrast between them.

Keep in mind, I'm not here just for the smut, though I'll admit that it's fun once in a while. Adding a grander plot that pushes our characters forward and lands them in interesting situations multiplies my enjoyment of writing and makes the whole story so much more engaging. Setting wise, you'll find that I'm open to pretty much anything: fantasy, science fiction, modern fantasy, etc. I can't promise I'll agree to anything, but don't be afraid to propose an idea, no matter how outlandish it might seem.

If monsters aren't your thing, consider checking out my other request thread.

General Info
    • I'm fine with either threads or private messages, with slight preference towards threads.
    • My post length varies between 300 and 700 words.
    • My reply rate is roughly a few times per week.
    • Drawn character references only. If not, a written description does wonders. I don't like using photos.
    • OOC chat appreciated!
    • Size differences (Lager male.)
    • Age differences (Older male.)
    • Pregnancy risk
    • Exotic cocks
    • Knotting
    • Drugs, magic and rock'n'roll
    • Red hot passion
    Maybes
    • Anal
    • Playing submissive
    • Gangbangs
    • Bad ends
    Dislikes
    • Scat
    • Watersports
    • Futanari
    • Hyper-anything
    F-List

Plot Ideas
    (Sci-fi/Cyberpunk) Undercover in The Underpass
    for-your-health-sir-patreon-by-themefinland-ddfe4xc.png

Undercover in The Underpass

(Something akin to opening post below, showing what vibe I'm aiming for. If you want the summary, scroll down to the italicized text.)

The bouncer, arms crossed and standing still like a statue, barely moved his eyes up and down to look over the next guy in line. An abhuman dreg like any other that want to get in. Scruffy gray fur, faux leather bomber jacket, cigarette between his teeth and — of course — a silent simmering scowl. A typical wannabe bad boy. The only interesting thing he had going on was that chrome arm, even if tarnished. The fridge of a man had let enough of his kind in for the night — younger too, for any gals into freaks — so if the guy wanted to make a scene, he was ready to put him in his place. Always good to make an example for any other troublemakers waiting in line. "We're full. Piss off, fleabag." He provoked, expecting to ignite the scowling fella and give him a reason to get it over with.

The wolfish man spat his cig onto concrete. "Funny, my friend here says I've got a reservation," he said, reaching inside his jacket. The guard at the entrance uncrossed his arms, trying to make a split-second decision whether to tackle the abhuman or bail before a bloodbath begins. He failed — the man pulled out his hand before he could decide. In it, held between index and middle fingers, was a crumpled 100 dollar bill. The bouncer deflated like a balloon, tension escaping his body.

"So what's it gonna be chum?" Said the scruffy man, waving the cash around like a bait on a hook. The note was snatched from his hands and the statue of a man stepped aside, attempting to keep his unfazed facade. Hundred bucks is hundred bucks, after all. With that, Jack got in to "The Underpass" — a longstanding shifty nightclub where shady deals were as common as techno beats. One of the oldest in the city, named back when the highway above it was more than just a set of crumpling arches. A melting pot of street crooks, slimy businessmen, cartel representatives and regular club-hoppers. Simultaneously best and worst place for an undercover cop to be.

As he stepped out of the narrow corridor leading outside, he was immediately washed over by the pulsating violet lights and the rhythmic banging of the music, the heavy bass going through everything like an X-ray, vibrating the very marrow of one's bones. After the cannonade of audio-visual stimuli, came the stuffy air. Filled with tobacco, alcohol, and the dozens upon dozens of different perfumes, colognes and sweats. All congregating in the club's heart — the dance floor — filled to the brim with people paying little to no attention to the beat, either too focused on leering at their dance partners or completely zoning out from whatever stimulants flowed in their veins. Towering above and overlooking this thicket of moving bodies were the individual cabins, paned with one-way-tinted glass for privacy. Stacked so high, that Jack had to tilt his head all the way back to catch even a glimpse of the ceiling. The quality and price of service rose exponentially with height, leaving the lower levels for plebs and small-timers, and the top for THE TOP. From bottom floor, the VIP booths looked harder to reach than stars in the sky, regardless if you were a honest citizen, a crook or a lawman in disguise.

One step at a time, the wolfish cop thought as he lowered his gaze back to the ground level and began to meander his way towards the bar. Taking the whole wall opposite of entrance, its pale blue light shined like a beacon among the sea of purple. A few people nursed their drinks, but most came and went, hands full of shots, cocktails or pints of beer. Just as Jack reached the counter, his trained eyes spotted a small packet "subtly" changing hands between patrons, in plain sight of the unbothered staff. Jack took their example and also pretended not to notice.

"Hi, what can I get you?" one of the bartenders asked.

"I'll take a shot," Jack replied. "Half part vodka, half part rum, one part whiskey."

"Coming up!" The bartender spun around and picked up the appropriate bottles. The cocktail wasn't Jack's drink of choice, but was essential for this whole operation — it was the only way for his informant to identify him. A preset sign, with a matching countersign. The meeting was planned with utmost care and secrecy, with neither party knowing the identity of the other, taking place in the lion's den to throw off any suspicion. It could very much be an elaborate trap. Another message from the mob: "we're running circles around the law and there's nothing you feds can do" with a cop's life for a period.

Yet, deep down, he felt the risk was worth it. When Jack had first heard what the snitch claimed to know, he jumped straight in — he couldn't pass such an opportunity. Even if half of what they claimed was true, it would be another rung in the ladder to reach those in VIP booths at the top. All that time spent on following even the most dubious of leads, all those sleepless nights, stakeouts, tails, red herrings... It would work. It had to work. It no longer was about delivering justice. Then again, was it ever? The phantom pain was always there. He replaced his arm with a cybernetic one, but no technology could replace what his soul lost all those years ago.

The glass clinked as the finished drink was placed in front of Jack. In return, he fished out another bill form his jacket. "Keep the change and keep 'em coming," he said, sliding the note to the bartender and picked up the shot glass. Now, all he could do was to wait for the countersign. He chucked the alcohol down his throat, turned around and leaned back on the counter. For possibly his last drink, it went down with odd smoothness.

Something with a bit longer build up that could be played for either long or short term, depending on how we want the story to unfold. Obviously, the set up is for your character to be the informant meeting an undercover lawman in a seedy club, but who your character actually is and what's their deal is up to you. The club's manager, wanting to bail the shady life? A corporate business woman, trying to get her competition in hot water? Or is this really a red herring, set up by a mob queen, so she can personally meet the persistent investigator who's been snooping around? In any case, I'm feeling adventurous, so wouldn't mind you continuing in-character from where I left off, but if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write to me in OC first.
    (Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk) Field Testing
    PROJECT-Renekton.jpg

Field Testing

Inspired in no small measure by RoboCop, this plot revolves around an experimental weapon, cybernetically and/or biologically enhanced into a next-generation support for military or law enforcement. Before it can reach mass production, a prototype model has to undergo field trials, and that's where your character comes in — filling the role of its handler, testing its effectiveness and responsiveness to orders. Simply put, a sort of high-tech K-9 unit, though not necessarily involving canines.

That's the very general gist of it, the rest is up for discussion. Is your character a newbie cop, excited to work with such advanced unit? A veteran soldier, frustrated at having to work with a glorified tin-can? Maybe a criminal who somehow got a hold of the prototype, planning to use it for future jobs? Plenty of possibilities, both for short- and long-term. My only stipulation is for the weapon in question to be at least partially organic — I have no interest in playing a robot.​
    (Fantasy) You Dare, You Filthy Beast?!
    matt-cowdery-arrest.jpg

You Dare, You Filthy Beast?!

A powerful sorceress keeps a monster locked up either for the secrets he possesses, rare ingredients obtained from his species or simply sadistic pleasure. She continuously teases and abuses him in sexual ways to force out what she wants. Obviously, she never has penetrative sex with her prisoner. Even thinking about something so disgusting that is beneath someone of her noble status. Meanwhile, the monster has been preparing his escape and when the opportunity strikes, he breaks free. However, before he escapes the estate of his captor, he invades her personal chambers to take what she has been denying him this whole time.

Something rather smut-heavy. I imagine this as a few scenes of the lady abusing our monster on separate occasions, gradually increasing the intensity of each 'session', ending with the prisoner breaking out and enacting some sweet and dirty revenge. Kink-wise, I'd love to see plenty of outercourse (handjobs, thighjobs, etc.) and some drug/aphrodisiac use. On the other hand, I'd prefer to avoid ruined orgasms.
    (Sci-Fi/Fantasy) Chains of Command
    1551093442-sonicwolfe-4c9b372f-1e2d-4e90-8d34-10efb106b462.jpg

Chains of Command

Would love to see a pairing between a slender female captain and her monster of a first officer, serving on a ship or fortress (whether regular, air or orbital depends on the setting). Professionally, she's the one in charge, sternly giving out orders, while he makes sure that they are followed to the letter. Privately, whether officially or in secret, they are lovers and their roles are reversed — he's dominant while she's the submissive one. Bonus point if we can weave in some long-term story elements. Is their vessel carrying a high profile diplomat? Are they performing a secret operation deep behind enemy lines? Is their fortress besieged and they are desperately trying to hold out and keep the morale high? Something to spicy up their daily routine and give us an overarching plot to work with.​

Archived Ideas
    (Not actively looking, but maybe you can change my mind?)
    (Sci-Fi/Fantasy) Test Subject on the Loose
    Test Subject on the Loose

A pairing of a researcher and her unwilling test subject. Is she a scientist tasked with a creation of army's super-soldier pet project? A xenobiologist studying a newly discovered alien species? A witch keeping an exotic specimen as a catalyst for spells? Whoever she may be, her prisoner breaks loose and — of course — is wild and ferocious. (Up to debate how well or harsh she's treated him before the breakout and how much it matters to the unrestrained beast.)​
    (Modern Fantasy) Instincts Overwhelming
    Instincts Overwhelming

Our characters are acquaintances, who see each other quite often — coworkers, classmates, owner and a customer of local grocery shop, etc. — and generally are on good terms. My character — unsurprisingly — would be of the monstrous kind. While his species can live and function normally in the civilized society, one day something unlocks his primal desires, constantly gnawing at the back of his head to breed. Sooner or later, his friend finds out. How does she react? Does she offer to soothe his urges before he pounces on an unsuspecting victim? Or perhaps the very same urges manifested in her, leading them on a carnal collision course? I'd prefer to run this on the consensual side for a change of pace. Plus, if we go with 'soothing his urges' route, it would be great if it was a gradual escalation: first she lets him to masturbate to her body, later she offers to do it for him when that's not enough, later still she gets down on her knees and helps him with her lips and tongue, etc. If that's not for you, it could be made into a non- or dub-con scenario.​
    (Modern Fantasy) Morning Coffee with Extra Sugar
    29b1b527e567ff6e104d0b5391202cd1.jpg

Morning Coffee with Extra Sugar

(Initially a response to someone else's prompt, repurposed as a prompt of my own. If you want the summary, skip to the italicized text below.

"I'm telling you Jim, it's busted." Holding the cellphone between his ear and shoulder, it took Tarak a couple of loud slams to close the hood of his car. After wiping off oil stains from his claws with a cloth, he took the phone back into his right hand. "Listen, I don't need another lecture about 'that old clunker of mine', I need a tow truck. Just get Edward to... What?" His steel-blue eyes went wide for a second before disappearing under a frustrated massage from the thumb and index finger of his free hand. "Right, right, I forgot. How long till he's done?"

He released his eyes to take a quick look at his wristwatch. "An hour at worst? Lovely, just lovely. Alright, after he's done, just tell him to come to..." Tarak looked around, trying to locate a street sign and some sort of landmark. "...Raven Street, near 'Coffee Yard'. I think it's a cafe or something? Alright, bye."

As the call ended, the dragonborn leaned on his car and let out a long sigh. Maybe Jim was right, maybe it finally was time to get a new car. It's not like he couldn't afford it, quite the opposite really, he just had a soft spot for the old beater. After all, his 'oldest and most reliable business partner' served him well across all the different businesses he had started in his life. Seven in total, two of which were still doing fine and another one he had started just a month ago, but it too looked promising. His hard work as a small business owner was finally paying off — even if he had to wait until he was pushing forty for that — and he felt like that piece of junk was part of this success. Whatever the case, the only saving grace of this whole misfortune was that, for once, he wasn't in a hurry. He had better things to do than just aimlessly wait for a tow truck, but none of them couldn't wait an hour or so. On top of that, he hadn't even eaten yet that day.

As such, he might as well enjoy some good coffee and breakfast.

Short trip to the other side of the street later, the bells at the entrance of the Coffee Yard welcomed Tarak inside with a jingle. Well, two jingles actually, since he snagged the bells as he stepped inside. It didn't bother him — like all the other dragonborn, he had towering physique and a pair of horns, so it was hard to not bump into things sometimes.

What did bother him though, was the waitress that turned to greet him. Maybe it was just his imagination, but she seemed to pause for a moment after looking him over. Was it his looks? Jeans and red flannel with rolled up sleeves certainly weren't a fashion statement, but couldn't be THAT bad. Was it his jet black scales? It was somewhat uncommon coloration, but not exactly rare. He wasn't out of shape either, with naturally broad chest and shoulders, and quite a bit of muscle too. Otherwise, he was just a regular dragonborn, complete with claws, fangs and a thick tail.

However, she quickly regained her composure and asked him whether he wanted to sit by the counter or take one of the free booths by the window. He had the choice, as there was but a handful of customers this early — an elderly dwarven couple, half-asleep half-elf student, sharp suited orc getting a box of donuts as takeout. Regulars, but Tarak had no way of knowing that on his very first visit.

"I'll sit by the counter and have a cup of coffee for starters, please." He gave her his typical business smile.

After taking his seat, the dragonborn couldn't help but steal glances at the puzzling girl as she darted back and forth among the patrons of the shop. The more he looked, the more she seemed familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint where he had seen her before. He had a terrible memory for faces, especially if he didn't have a name to connect the two together. He drummed his claws on the counter, unaware that his phone right next to them had the answer — the SeekingSugar app.

To quote the developers 'the app allows young and upcoming women to connect with older and more experienced men to exchange companionship for mentoring and sponsorship'. Or, dropping the advertisement friendly startup-speak, an app for sugar dating. The terms of service explicitly stated that 'taking things further' was entirely up to women, making it garner notable popularity among struggling students and fresh graduates.

Purely by accident, one of those 'young and upcoming women' with whom Tarak got paired through the app, was also a waitress at the Coffee Yard. Every time they had met so far, she went the whole nine yards with the fancy dresses, hairdos and make-up, making her practically a different person when compared to her usual work attire. Most importantly though, they had certainly 'taken things further' in the past...

So, a small business owner is unaware that the young waitress he had just met in the cafe is actually his Sugar Baby. Her, on the other hand, recognized him as clear as day. What do you think happens next? Does she reveal herself or try to keep it secret? Is she using the app to make ends meet or does she love getting attention from men almost twice her age? Do they keep things professional or do they end up hot and steamy in the staff room? Feel free to jump straight in with you character!
    (Modern Fantasy) Roadtrip

Roadtrip

I've had this itching for a 'road movie' type of roleplay, though I don't have anything specific in mind. Travel the world, see the sights, solve the problems that arise. Did my character pick up yours while she's hitchhiking across the country? Are our characters on a business trip, but end up stranded in the middle of nowhere after their car broke down? The "sneaked into your van/truck while you weren't looking" is a bit cliché, but if you've got interesting circumstances for your character, we could make it work. Also, open to all of it happening in 90s, 80s or even earlier, for that extra 'in the middle of nowhere with no contact with the outside world' vibe.​
    (Fantasy) A Faustian Bargain
    d8qykn7-c0883f3f-fde9-42ac-8e18-12e2c3da522b.jpg

A Faustian Bargain

How about a good old deal with the devil? Your character signs a pact with a mighty being — e.g. demon, djinn, a planar outsider — who promises to share its power with her. In exchange, it asks for sensual offerings. Starting small — a caress of her neck, an innocent kiss, a brush against her decolletage — but steadily growing bolder — to trace its inhuman tongue across her breasts, to watch her please herself, for her to firmly grasp him... Would your character be someone already in the seat of power, but in want of more whether to repel the enemies of her kingdom or — quite the opposite — to quench her unending thirst for more? Or, perhaps someone weak and desperate, striking a deal with a monster to save herself or her loved ones from a dire fate? In any case, there's a perfect opportunity here for corruption and/or fall from grace.​

Image Galleries

Another old request thread, juuuust in case.

Introduction:
Hi! This is my secondary request thread, intended for roleplays that don't quite follow my usual interests. In case you want to know more about those, check my main thread, but to summarize — normally I like to play big'n'beefy monsters. Expect close to none of that here, plus some odd and experimental ideas (at least for me). Anyway, let's move on to the interesting bits!

By the way, this thread is a work in progress, so quite bare bones at the moment.

General Info:
  • My response rate will be roughly a few times per week, though that's affected by expected post length.
  • Speaking of post length, I vary between 300 and 700 words on a semi-daily response schedule.
  • Drawn image references are welcome. If not, a written description does wonders. Photos just aren't my thing.
  • OOC chat appreciated!
Plot Ideas:
There's this silly little tabletop RPG called "Eyes on the Prize", about two troublemakers in a shitty opulent court society, who share a common (or not) goal. To put themselves on a path of reaching it, they end up fake-married to each other. Nothing gets the rumor-mill churning like an uncommon marriage, so while they advance their plot, they also have to avoid both the scrutinous eyes of their peers and their own traitorous feelings. To quote the rulebook: "Get your shit done, don't get caught, and absolutely, positively do not fall in love for real. That would be so fucking embarrassing." A perfect setup for cheesy and whimsical romance, with plenty of social blunders, charming intrigue and heartbeat skipping moments. The rulebook contains a simple system, which tracks the Affection between the two parties, how far their Plot has progressed and how Suspicious the society is of their sham marriage. The game revolves around drawing cards from a standard deck and roleplaying an event dictated by the card's suit and rank.

The entire concept sounds marvelous to me and I'd love to try it out. The game itself, while cool, is optional — I'm more about that silly romance theme. It doesn't even have to be a marriage per-se, engagement works just as well. The settings, characters and everything else is up for discussion. Can't describe an odd couple, if we don't establish what's normal, no? Though I have to admit, the game's art nudges me towards a fantasy world. In any case, message me what you think and we'll figure something out!
I hardly ever do RPs in established settings and it's somewhat of a long shot too, since FFIX is not the most popular entry in the series, but figured I might as well post this somewhere. You miss 100% partners for the ideas you don't post, right?

Ramblings aside, I'd love see a story of the two Burmecian dragoons — Freya Crescent and Sir Fratley. As in the game, the central theme would revolve around Fratley's amnesia — how it broke their relationship, brought Freya to despair and how they managed to restore their feelings for each other. It could take place after the story of FFIX had concluded, as the epilogue hints at them growing closer and slowly reestablishing their love, or — preferably — in an alternate universe/timeline, where we can take as many liberties as we want. There's plenty of ways we could write the latter, starting from the very moment that Freya finds Fratley (whether in some remote place by following rumors; or in Alexandria or Lindblum on pure accident) to them having to work together after getting reacquaintanced. Other than that, it would be nice to see something bigger than the two of them — an ancient evil, a shadow of war, an intrigue spanning several kingdoms — pushing them on, not giving them proper time and peace to settle down and reconnect. I understand this whole plot is somewhat self-serving, as Fratley is de facto a blank state, making him barely a step above an OC, but I'd be happy to discuss his character in detail and shape him so that both of us find him fun and interesting.

Random Bits:
  • Something in a school or academy setting.
  • Swashbuckling. Swinging from chandeliers, sliding down railings, defeating foes with furniture and all that jazz.
  • A grizzled veteran and a talented rookie, in whatever field. Generational clash or passing the baton?
  • Fancy military uniforms. No, really, that's all.
  • Struggles at balance between regular life and alter ego.
  • The great outdoors, cut from civilization, left to themselves.
  • A slasher movie, perhaps?
  • Age differences
  • One-on-one scenes
  • Outercourse
  • 'Almost-got-caught'
  • Oral
  • Flaming red hot passion
Limits:
  • Toilet play
  • Futanari
  • Hyper-anything
  • Pregnancy
If you'd like more details, check out my F-list or just send me a message.

33e60a6884c6244464c7b02cb6fd883f.jpg

• Introduction

Hi! This is my secondary request thread, intended for roleplays that don't quite follow my usual writing routine — system roleplays, the odd fandoms and likely other weird experimental stuff.

In case you're looking for some regular prompts that also involve monstrous character, check out my main thread.​

Ideas
    (Fantasy/???) Eyes on the Prize
    XGxdnQ.png

Eyes on the Prize

There's this silly little tabletop RPG called "Eyes on the Prize", about two troublemakers in a shitty opulent court society, who share a common (or not) goal. To put themselves on a path of reaching it, they end up fake-married to each other. Nothing gets the rumor-mill churning like an uncommon marriage, so while they advance their plot, they also have to avoid both the scrutinous eyes of their peers and their own traitorous feelings. To quote the rulebook: "Get your shit done, don't get caught, and absolutely, positively do not fall in love for real. That would be so fucking embarrassing." A perfect setup for cheesy and whimsical romance, with plenty of social blunders, charming intrigue and heartbeat skipping moments. The rulebook contains a simple system, which tracks the Affection between the two parties, how far their Plot has progressed and how Suspicious the society is of their sham marriage. The game revolves around drawing cards from a standard deck and roleplaying an event dictated by the card's suit and rank.

The entire concept sounds marvelous to me and I'd love to try it out. The game itself, while cool, is optional — I'm more about that silly romance theme. It doesn't even have to be a marriage per-se, engagement works just as well. The settings, characters and everything else is up for discussion. Can't describe an odd couple, if we don't establish what's normal, no? Though I have to admit, the game's art nudges me towards a fantasy world. In any case, message me what you think and we'll figure something out!​
    (Final Fantasy IX) To be forgotten is worse than death
    0d1e404177ac5af176e0fe5abd69f8ef.jpg

"To be forgotten is worse than death."

I hardly ever do RPs with canon characters in established settings and it's somewhat of a long shot too, since FFIX is not the most popular entry in the series, but figured I might as well post this somewhere. You miss 100% partners for the ideas you don't post, right?

Ramblings aside, I'd love see a story of the two Burmecian dragoons — Freya Crescent and Sir Fratley. As in the game, the central theme would revolve around Fratley's amnesia — how it broke their relationship, brought Freya to despair and how they managed to restore their feelings for each other. It could take place after the story of FFIX had concluded, as the epilogue hints at them growing closer and slowly reestablishing their love, or — preferably — in an alternate universe/timeline, where we can take as many liberties as we want. There's plenty of ways we could write the latter, starting from the very moment that Freya finds Fratley (whether in some remote place by following rumors; or in Alexandria or Lindblum on pure accident) to them having to work together after getting reacquaintanced. Other than that, it would be nice to see something bigger than the two of them — an ancient evil, a shadow of war, an intrigue spanning several kingdoms — pushing them on, not giving them proper time and peace to settle down and reconnect. I understand this whole plot is somewhat self-serving, as Fratley is de facto a blank state, making him barely a step above an OC, but I'd be happy to discuss his character in detail and shape him so that both of us find him fun and interesting.​

General Info
    • My post length varies between 300 and 700 words.
    • My reply rate is roughly a few times per week.
    • Drawn character references only. If not, a written description does wonders. I don't like using photos.
    • OOC chat appreciated!
    • Size differences (Lager male.)
    • Age differences (Older male.)
    • Pregnancy risk
    • Drugs, magic and rock'n'roll
    • Red hot passion
    Maybes
    • Anal
    • Playing submissive
    • Gangbangs
    • Bad ends
    Dislikes
    • Scat
    • Watersports
    • Futanari
    • Hyper-anything
    F-List

Last edited:
Writing down some half-baked RP ideas, so I don't forget them.
  • Small town mystery with some lite RPG elements. Sinister events take place in a small town out in the boonies. Things like: people disappearing or being assaulted by unknown assailants, glimpses of strange figures in the woods, ominous symbols appearing on the walls and windows of local businesses, etc. YC is the outsider investigating this mystery — a federal agent who pulled the short straw when getting assignments, a journalist looking for the next big scoop, a novel writer hoping to get an inspiration for her next bestseller, etc. This entire thing would have a sexual lining to it, leading to plenty of opportunities for intimate encounters, probably mainly of the non-con variety. Additionally, I'd like to weave-in some sort of simple RPG or adventure game mechanics to gamify the experience. Maybe a few stats and dice rolls when prompted or — borrowing from survival horror games — some basic inventory management of limited items that help in specific situations (e.g. stun gun batteries which deplete on use, but allow for easy escape from an assailant; charms that wards off supernatural forces, but break after use; sedatives to calm down the nerves after a stressful encounter). For the most part, I'd like to keep things brief, with short descriptions of what YC plans on doing and equally short descriptions of outcomes of their actions. However, for specific events or interactions, we'd "zoom in", with longer and more in-depth posts from both sides. All in all, not many details, but I've had this concept bouncing in my mind for a while.
  • MC — a monster — guards a bridge/tunnel/portal since ancient times. Long had he forgotten who or why gave him the order, but is nonetheless bound to this duty by an unseen force which he cannot disobey. The pass where he's posted is an enormous shortuct for anyone traveling the land, but it's a common knowledge that its guardian doesn't let anyone through. Many had tried to force their way, but all met gruesome ends at the hand of the monster. In comes YC — an ambitious traveling merchant or a simple traveler wandering the world — and decides to take the challenge of earning the right of passage. The monster, worn and weary from his duty, would be more than happy to have someone to talk to and to listen of stories from the world that he's denied. Now, the idea is that YC would be able to pass and the two of them would have repeated meeting after weeks, months or even years. Why did the monster let her through? Is the magic binding him to the place weakening, giving him opportunity to break the rules once in a while? Is the way of earning passage something insignificant (for example, offering the monster a fruit he had never eaten before) and she accidentally discovers it while they talk? Or maybe it's something more carnal — offering the monster the pleasures of the flesh? Or maybe a mix of the above, it's up for discussion.

Tipsy and with a memory of a goldfish, writing down some RP concepts I'd like to try. Not really ideas, more like simple themes or tropes I'd like to see.
  • Playing against a character with extreme body flexibility. Whether a performance contortionist, trained assassin or cat-suited thief is up for debate. There's just something alluring in characters who are so in tune with their own bodies.
  • Gambling. Poker, blackjack, liar's dice. A pinch of luck, a handful of bluff. Perhaps a safer and sexier variant of Russian roulette? Playing for more than one can pay, buying extra chips for favours, hoping to win it all back. Failing miserably.
  • Something horror themed, though can't decide between a campy horror movie or more mature psychological horror.

Back
Top Bottom