Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female ◎ Ordinary Oddities ◎

LiveAmmunition

Half Man, Half Animal, All Dumb
33e60a6884c6244464c7b02cb6fd883f.jpg

• Introduction

Hi! This is my secondary request thread, intended for roleplays that don't quite follow my usual writing routine — system roleplays, the odd fandoms and likely other weird experimental stuff.

In case you're looking for some regular prompts that also involve monstrous character, check out my main thread.​

Ideas
    (Fantasy/???) Eyes on the Prize
    XGxdnQ.png

Eyes on the Prize

There's this silly little tabletop RPG called "Eyes on the Prize", about two troublemakers in a shitty opulent court society, who share a common (or not) goal. To put themselves on a path of reaching it, they end up fake-married to each other. Nothing gets the rumor-mill churning like an uncommon marriage, so while they advance their plot, they also have to avoid both the scrutinous eyes of their peers and their own traitorous feelings. To quote the rulebook: "Get your shit done, don't get caught, and absolutely, positively do not fall in love for real. That would be so fucking embarrassing." A perfect setup for cheesy and whimsical romance, with plenty of social blunders, charming intrigue and heartbeat skipping moments. The rulebook contains a simple system, which tracks the Affection between the two parties, how far their Plot has progressed and how Suspicious the society is of their sham marriage. The game revolves around drawing cards from a standard deck and roleplaying an event dictated by the card's suit and rank.

The entire concept sounds marvelous to me and I'd love to try it out. The game itself, while cool, is optional — I'm more about that silly romance theme. It doesn't even have to be a marriage per-se, engagement works just as well. The settings, characters and everything else is up for discussion. Can't describe an odd couple, if we don't establish what's normal, no? Though I have to admit, the game's art nudges me towards a fantasy world. In any case, message me what you think and we'll figure something out!​
    (Final Fantasy IX) To be forgotten is worse than death
    0d1e404177ac5af176e0fe5abd69f8ef.jpg

"To be forgotten is worse than death."

I hardly ever do RPs with canon characters in established settings and it's somewhat of a long shot too, since FFIX is not the most popular entry in the series, but figured I might as well post this somewhere. You miss 100% partners for the ideas you don't post, right?

Ramblings aside, I'd love see a story of the two Burmecian dragoons — Freya Crescent and Sir Fratley. As in the game, the central theme would revolve around Fratley's amnesia — how it broke their relationship, brought Freya to despair and how they managed to restore their feelings for each other. It could take place after the story of FFIX had concluded, as the epilogue hints at them growing closer and slowly reestablishing their love, or — preferably — in an alternate universe/timeline, where we can take as many liberties as we want. There's plenty of ways we could write the latter, starting from the very moment that Freya finds Fratley (whether in some remote place by following rumors; or in Alexandria or Lindblum on pure accident) to them having to work together after getting reacquaintanced. Other than that, it would be nice to see something bigger than the two of them — an ancient evil, a shadow of war, an intrigue spanning several kingdoms — pushing them on, not giving them proper time and peace to settle down and reconnect. I understand this whole plot is somewhat self-serving, as Fratley is de facto a blank state, making him barely a step above an OC, but I'd be happy to discuss his character in detail and shape him so that both of us find him fun and interesting.​

General Info
    • I write in 3rd person, past tense and expect my partner to do the same.
    • I'm fine with either threads or private messages, with slight preference towards threads.
    • My post length varies between 300 and 700 words.
    • My reply rate is roughly a few times per week.
    • Drawn character references only. If not, a written description does wonders. I don't like using photos.
    • OOC chat appreciated!
    • Doubts or questions? Feel free to ask!
    • Size differences (Lager male.)
    • Age differences (Older male.)
    • Outercourse (Intercrural being a highlight.)
    • 'Almost-got-caught' sex
    • Oral (Giving and receiving.)
    • Pregnancy risk
    • Drugs, magic and rock'n'roll
    • Red hot passion
    Maybes
    • Anal
    • Playing submissive
    • Gangbangs
    • Bad ends
    Dislikes
    • Scat
    • Watersports
    • Futanari
    • Hyper-anything
    • Pregnancy (Sexualized, that is. Perfectly fine as a plot device.)

F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom