Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Keep His Job (Veiled_Desire & Candicorn)

Just as Tasha was began to get acclimated to the swift rhythm of Ben's hips, one rough thrust from him sent her bouncing forward further than expected. At first she thought that his grip on her waist must have slipped or her partner had somehow fallen out of his own rhythm. With the momentum carrying her forward, Tasha could feel the head of Ben's cock just a hair away from sliding out of her entirely. Just as she was ready to beg him not to leave her empty, wanting, and so close to orgasm, Tasha felt the professor grab her by the arms.

Arms back and back arched, Tasha's needy body received Ben's cock eagerly and fully. His thick cock was completely buried in her again with a single stroke and Tasha's moans sung his praises for it. She barely had a chance to process their new position due to the intense pleasure she felt from his rough pounding. The sound of his hips slamming against her ass were nearly as thrilling as the wet sounds of Ben drilling his steel-hard cock inside of her tight, dripping wet pussy. Tasha's breasts bounced with each of the man's powerful thrusts. Also bouncing was her long mane of deep brown hair which had been so neatly brushed and styled just an hour ago. Her face contorted with pleasure as she took everything he gave.

Tasha's eyes widened at Ben's command. The sex-fueled groan and deeply voiced command so close to her ear was more than she could take. She would've sworn to have felt his command in her very bones as he spoke it. Without thinking she whispered "Yes, sir"

Tasha screamed as the orgasm took hold of her. Her already tight body stiffened as jolts of pleasure radiated through her body. She squirmed and her legs shook, although Ben's grip prevented her from leaving their current position. His arms kept her captive as she rode out one of the most intense orgasms of her life. The inner walls already squeezing Ben's cock, tightened like a vice. Hers was a pussy that practically begged to be filled.

Never before had he felt anything like this. He had partners who he could fuck through an orgasm. He could take their contractions and continue to thrust in until he brought them to a second or third hopefully blissful peak. With Tasha, it was like her body had just let out its own command. Her scream had already sent a shiver of pure delight down his spine. That, coupled with how her body shook without control during the course of the orgasm made it clear that he would be following her shortly after.

His thrusts, which had been steady and controlled up until this point, suddenly became erratic. He was thrusting harder and faster at an unsteady pace. Without thinking about it his grip on her arms tightened as he began to pant out loud as he desperately fought off his own orgasm. Yet it was to no avail. She would be able to feel his cock throbbing out of control. So it was with that last ditch effort that he let himself finally lose control. In those last ten seconds or so he drilled his hips up against her ass as hard and fast as possible. Then with one primal call of her name he pulled her body back against his. As her back slammed up against his chest he let her arms go and wrapped his own arms tightly around her torso.

At that moment he came, hard. His seed would have flooded her if not for the condom that was now filling up inside of her. He managed to stifle his own moans by leaning in and sucking on her right collar. All the while his hips ground firmly against hers, letting his cock grind against her pulsing walls until he had deposited the last of his seed inside of her. Only then did he lower her body onto the bed. He stayed pressed up against her, his chest resting on her back as he supported his own body weight on his elbows.

It was here that he began to pepper her back and shoulders with dozens of gentle kisses, each brief and fleeting while he tried to catch his breath. "God damn..." He wanted to say more, but words could not really describe how good that was.

Tasha's scream melted into moans of deep pleasure as she rode the wave of ecstasy from a much needed and overdue orgasm. Each rough thrust from Ben, served to help slow Tasha's descent from the gratifying high, keeping her at the mercy of her orgasm much longer than usual. She continued to tremble, still feeling her body clench and contract around Ben's manhood. It truly had been too long and she'd been more pent up that she realized. She was infinitely grateful for having Ben's world class cock, rather than a night with her own fingers or travel sized vibrator.

The woman lacked the presence of mind to be embarrassed of how loud she'd been. Even now as she continued to moan as he fucked her, there was little regard to volume. An intense shiver ran through her body. She could feel his grip on her arms tighten and could feel his breath against her skin as he panted. He was close. She could feel it. She moaned his name, savoring the feeling of him throbbing inside her and slamming his hips against her like it was only thing that matter.

As Ben came, holding Tasha's still trembling body against him, she panted heavily, Dear god was his sucking on and moaning into her skin incredibly sexy. She gasped softly as he continue to grind against her, pressing against her tight walls as he finished.

While her body remained quite sensitive, Tasha was able to relax into the bed once Ben lowered her. She turned her head to the side and pulled her hair over one shoulder, allowed her to see him a bit better. Her dark lips pulled back into a warm smile. Her voice was husky as she spoke between pants for air "Holy shit, Ben... where have you been all my life? And how do I get more of what you just gave me?" her eyes lulled in gentle pleasure as she felt Ben place a mosaic of kisses along her skin "You're amazing and this is the best conference I've ever been to"

It was natural and expected for his orgasm to be satisfying, after all, weren't all orgasms immensely satisfying? Here though, his satisfaction was on an entirely new level. As he came he got to hear her wild and uncontrolled moans that bordered on screams. Her body trembled with his and he realized he never wanted to let her go as the pair fell to the bed completely spent. While his voice was not nearly as spent as hers, she would be able to hear a slight strain to his own vocal cords as he coughed out a little laugh and said, "I was about...to ask you the same question."

In response to her asking him how she could get more he pulled her in a bit closer, letting his fingers roam over her stomach and torso as he trailed random patterns along her skin. His legs wrapped with hers, tangling themselves up as his hips gently ground against her ass. They needed a break but that didn't mean he had any intention of stopping to explore this goddess of a woman.

"With you Tasha, I would attend any conference and sit through days worth of speeches just for a chance to be with you again." He was focusing most of his attention along her shoulders and neck now. By the time he reached her ear he gave it a gentle nip and said, "And to your earlier question, you just have to stay like this my dear. Because if you think I am through with you then I have a lot of work to do to show you just what you manage to do to me." His free hand ran down between her legs, gently pressing his finger tips up against her sex to swirl her clit in circles as gently as he could.

"We just need to make sure we don't run out of condoms before the night is over." Truthfully, he wanted that to happen, he wanted an excuse to get rid of this damn rubber as it was the last thing separating the two of them from fully being as one.

Tasha gave a peaceful sigh as her body truly began to calm. Her trembles hadn't stilled just yet and she was still breathing heavier than normal, but she was a bit more coherent and her body's quivering was less apparent. She chuckled at the man's response. So, the feeling was mutual. She smiled warmly, the side of her face resting against the cool bedsheets beneath them.

As Ben's fingertips glided along the woman's rich, dark skin, she purred in response and paused to admire the contrast between them. His touch felt so delightful that she wondered how she'd ever gone without it. She moaned softly as he ground his hips into her backside. The feeling of his still hardened cock deep inside of her was amazing. Even without his rough, powerful thrusts, feeling Ben's cock was enough to make her feel weak at the knees. Thankfully, it didn't seem like she'd be standing anytime soon. After all, they still had quite a few more surfaces to fuck on before going at it against the wall or in the shower. The pulsing of Tasha's inner muscles had slowed to a stop, but she knew Ben had only to make a move before her insides would be eagerly milking his shaft again.

Tasha's breath hitched when Ben's fingers made contact with her sensitive clit "A-ah!" She tried not to squirm as he traced tender circles against her, but it was difficult. It felt as though every nerve ending in her body was ready to receive more pleasure, especially the swollen bud between her legs.

"Careful then. I'm not sure I'll have the willpower to stop, even without a condom" she flashed a mischievous grin back at him "I want to keep fucking you until our bodies simply can't go any further. Whether or not, the supply of condoms holds out. Mmmm, I love that you're responsible and thoughtful, Ben, but I might just try to tempt and convince you anyway" In the moment, she'd only intended to tease him, but the words were also true. Sex this good was worth feeling fully. He felt like heaven with a condom on, she couldn't fathom how good he'd feel with nothing between him. The thought of his cum filling her until it dripped from her well-used cunt sent a shiver up her spine "I'm already planning out the email I'll need to send to call out sick tomorrow. I could be yours all night... if you think you could last that long~" she said the last bit intentionally to get a rise out of him.

Ben wanted to pretend like her words hadn't enticed him just then. Yet seconds before she had let out a delicious cry as he began to ever so gently toy with her clit and he was far too addicted to her to be able to hide the desire that her statement gave him. "And I don't know if I have the willpower to find the next condom after a statement like that Tasha." He teased back as he began to ever so slowly pull his hips back. He wanted her to feel each inch as it left her, letting her know that he was still semi-hard in this state and that her words weren't going to let him go flaccid any time soon.

"You can tell them the truth you know." He teased as he kissed along her neck and down past her shoulder. His own hand slid over her bare arm, reaching for her hand so he could entangle his fingers with hers. As soon as he gripped her hand he lifted her arm up so he could continue to plant kisses along her arm as far as this position would let him. Just then his hips almost fully pulled out, but with another flick to her clit he pushed himself back in.

The thrusts were incredibly slow, but she had just teased him. "That your voice is just a bit too hoarse, your body to worn out, to even think about work." By this point he finally pushed himself full back inside of her and proceeded to kiss and nip his way back up her arm before responding to her tease. "As for all night, I will have you know that I am not stopping until one of us begs for a break. And honestly, who could ever want a break from you Tasha." He finally made his way back up to her ear, biting at her earlobe before saying in a serious and passionate voice.

"Now is the time to be honest. I am clean, I was tested two weeks ago and haven't had a partner since then. If you say it is safe then I am going to pull off this condom and fuck you raw." With another gentle bite to the top of her ear he whispered in, "I want to fill your cunt with my seed Tasha. More than I have wanted anything else in my life." She had awoken something primal in him, and he needed her more than he had needed any other woman.

Tasha face flushed with warmth, realizing that her tease had backfired. Ben's admission that his willpower was likewise compromised, stoked the desirous fire within her body. While her teasing had referred to the near future, his was more immediate and palpable. Before she had a chance to wonder if he was being serious, her thoughts were derailed by Ben's hips. His deliciously slow withdraw brought a gasp from Tasha's lips. She could indeed feel every inch of him pressing against her slick inner walls as he moved.

The woman gripped onto Ben's hand once he interlaced his fingers with hers. It was both affectionate and her way of gripping on in reaction to the man halting his withdrawal and beginning to sheath his cock back inside. Truly, this was delightful enough on its own but Ben added another sweet teasing of Tasha's sensitive clit that made her moan for him in pleasure. Additionally, the kisses and nips along Tasha's skin drove her wild.

She chuckled "I suppose I could do that. I'll just leave out the bit about how I was whisked away and seduced by the most handsome man at the conference then fucked hard enough to need a sick day. Might seem unprofessional" her tone was playful even with stifled moans following some of her words.

It was time again for Tasha to shiver with delight as Ben took a more serious tone with her. It was dead sexy, especially with his words all but caressing her freshly nibbled ear. And the words themselves.. Tasha's level of arousal soared as Ben spoke. It was amazing what he could do to her with just his voice. She answered him quickly "Two months since my last partner. I tested after and no issues. Had IUD placed 2 years ago and no problems with that either. I'm safe" she turned to look back at him, her deep brown eyes meeting his, hoping to communicate her genuineness "I'm safe and I want you to fuck me raw. You'll be the first in a long, long while and I need it. I need you" as she spoke the last declaration, she rocked her hips back against his gently and squeezed his hand with their interlocked fingers.

It had been far too long since he had felt this sensation. He was fully spent, and with his cock still buried deep inside of her he felt it twitching back to life, growing harder by the second as his slow and teasing thrusts gradually began to pick up the pace. "I have found that absolute honesty in this profession is never welcomed. After all, if my students and donors truly knew what I thought of them, I would be out of a job." He was still certain she had to be a professor from a department he just didn't recognize. By this point he was at half mast, but that to would quickly change as she told him that she had an IUD and there would be no worries about a failure of a pill or a ripped condom.

As their eyes locked he shuddered in delight as she told him to fuck her raw. Ben could only moan out in response, his cock now fully erect once again as she squeezed back on his hand and began to grind her hips back against his. No more condom, no more separation. Tasha was his, and he was only now realizing how much that meant as he said, "I will never be able to refuse a request like that from you Tasha." He pulled his hips back, slipping out of her while still maintaining his grip on her right hand. His left hand shot down to grasp the condom he had on and quickly pulled it off.

Ther was a snap as the rubber was stretched taught, and Ben had enough fore thought to not just throw the condom at random but instead drop it on the ground by the bed so he could clean it up later. He gave her hand another squeeze as he pulled back slightly, moving his body so he could grip her thigh and roll Tasha onto her back. His right hand moved her arm up above her head as he slid back in between her thighs.

There was no waiting this time as his left hand went back to his cock, positioning it and with ease driving his now bare member back inside of her. His thrust was hard enough to bounce her u on the bed slightly. Ben leaned in quickly giving her a deep and passionate kiss as his hips began to slap up against hers. Their chests pressed together as his left hand finally reached for her open hand. As soon as he found it he gave her hand a squeeze, bringing both of her hands up and above her head. He held her hands up there, only breaking the kiss so he could push himself up and suspend his torso just above hers as he stared down into her eyes. "We are not ending this once the convention ends. You are going to need to give me your number Tasha." His thrusts were slow and steady now, wanting to make sure he had her guarantee that he would see her again before he resumed their rough and almost animalistic pace from before.

Tasha shivered, feeling Ben's shaft return to steely hardness while still inside of her. He truly felt magnificent and Tasha had every intention to tell him this, both with her words and with her body. Her deep brown eyes stayed locked with his as she took in the sound of his enthusiastic moan. Clearly, he'd liked her answer and her admission of need. She couldn't help but flash an excited smile. With great anticipation, Tasha bit her lower lip as she felt her lover pull out and heard the briskly following sound of the condom being removed.

Excited by the change in position, Tasha moved according to Ben's guidance with ease and zero reluctance. While she had very, very much enjoyed their opening salvo, this time she wanted to see him. She wanted to see his gorgeous face contort with pleasure while they fucked each other past the point of reason. She wanted to see his body and look into his eyes while she moaned his name. She wanted him to see the looks of pure ecstasy he gave her. Her left hand gripped his shoulder while the right squeezed his.

Tasha opened her mouth to let out a moan of pleasure from Ben's deep and sudden penetration. The moan, however, was lost against the professor's lips as the two shared another passionate kiss. Tasha's tongue eagerly went in search for his, wanting to caress and taste him in this intimate and incredibly sexy moment. Tasha loved that the man wasted no time plunging his cock into her deepest recesses. The pleasure from it was overwhelming as the tight walls of her cunt stretched and squeezed around his thick shaft. Her body quivered gently, her hard nipples pointed upwards as her heavy breasts rocked with Ben's thrusts.

When the kiss ended, Tasha realized that Ben was holding her hands and arms above her head on the bed. His body loomed over her as his thrusts filled the hotel room with the sound of wet slapping. Tasha felt exposed and vulnerable, but also incredibly turned on. She wasn't accustomed to being restrained, even lightly like this. Usually, she was the one that needed to take change. That certainly wasn't the case here. Here she could enjoy and be his and hopefully give him as great a night as he was giving her.

Ben's words brought a smile to her face even in the midst of her moaning. She chuckled, eyes lulled from the intense feeling of his steady thrusts "Oh, I definitely will, Ben. Promise me you'll call? I can't bear the thought of never having you balls deep inside of me again after I leave." Unaware of the Ben's intention to return to his rougher, quicker pace, Tasha began to rock her hips, an indication of her both enjoying him and wanting more "In the spirit of your absolute honesty, I have to say, you feel absolutely fucking incredible Ben, especially now with nothing between us"

Even without their exchange of promises, just judging by the change in position alone both people here should know that the relationship had already progressed to the next level. Doing it from behind was fun, but it was also the position of choice for hook ups like this. The position where both partners didn't have to stare into each other's eyes for long periods of time and contemplate anything more than the pleasure they were feeling at that moment. Now, it was like they were true lovers. Ben could see the look on Tasha's face clearly as she quivered and clamped down on him the second he thrust himself inside of her.

What was more was that this position allowed Ben to learn even more about his partner. He had placed her in a position where she could not move her arms or take back control. Yet she did not fight this lack of free will, instead she laughed with him and made him promise to call her again. "If you think the feeling isn't mutual, I clearly need to moan out louder." He could have increased the pace even further, but that would have made conversations a bit too difficult. So he continued at this pace for a bit longer as he said, "I don't think we can ever do it any other way."

It was here that he gave her one more kiss before giving her a playful grin. He wanted to keep her on her toes, so to speak, and his grip on her arms tightened as he suddenly sat up on his knees. With his body pulling back from hers he brought her arms down to her own hips. His grip on her hands made it so that he could cross her arms just below her naval. This allowed her breasts to be squeezed together by her arms and he suddenly used his grip on her arms to pull himself into her even faster. His thrusts were far less hard in this position, but he was able to achieve a new and furious pace as he had to arch his head back and call out her name to the ceiling due to how good she felt.

That was when a new idea came into his head and he quickly stared back down in to her eyes to say in between groans and deep breaths, "Favorite position...say it." He had been choosing every position and location so far, he wanted to see what she would pick if she were in charge.

Tasha smiled brilliantly at Ben's response. One night stands could be quite a bit of fun, but knowing that this wouldn't be one was a relief. She didn't have to rush to experience everything possible with this charming, sexy specimen of a man in a single night. She could enjoy and savor the time with him, knowing that there would be more in the future. And best of all, she wasn't about to have the best sex of her life tonight only to be left needing immediately after. A soft smirk lingered on her lips as she spoke "You could stand to moan a little louder. Maybe throw in a growl or two so I know for sure that you really like fucking this tight little pussy" the smirk melted away in their kiss, as Tasha enjoyed the warm tenderness of the contact even and especially while he was deep inside of her.

The woman gave Ben a quizzical look as he began to reposition them, wondering where they were going now. She found herself straddling him with his knees planted underneath her and her arms held. To her it felt like Ben never missed a beat, settling into another delicious rhythm. She could feel how deep he was plunging into her core. Even though he wasn't ravishing her quite as hard as earlier, the feeling as still intense and primal.

Tasha's face went from surprised to just a little wry following Ben's demand "Aww, just one?" even if she hadn't been feeling a little playful, it was a difficult question. There were a lot of positions and she like a lot of them. After another moan spurred on by a particularly pleasurable thrust, Tasha answered "It's like reverse cowgirl, but I'm leaned backwards against your body instead of upright. It's.." she paused again for another moan that made her toes curl "..it's perfect for rubbing my g-spot, it leaves my body open for exploration and teasing, and I get to lean back and kiss you. Hard to go wrong there"

((The position Tasha is referring to: Link 1 NSFW | Link 2 NSFW))

Back
Top Bottom