Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Keep His Job (Veiled_Desire & Candicorn)

Veiled_Desire

Super-Earth
Benjamin Carter hated these kinds of events. They were thrown by the university at some fancy hotel a few blocks away from the main campus. People from around the world were invited and the professors were required to mingle. At the event the dean would give out awards and fake...no, honorary, degrees to the people who gave the most money or who would make the university look good in the papers the next day. While Ben had found an excuse to ditch the events for the past three years, now he found that he was no longer in a position to make excuses and think only of himself. The dean had told him that his department was not making the university enough money, and he needed to go out and socialize so at the very least he could bring some good will to the campus. If he didn't get the money or fame soon enough, the dean said he would have no choice but to shut down Ben's research and fire him.

That was why he was wearing that black suit and the powder blue button up dress shirt with his long black hair tied in a professional bun behind his head. He had a glass of wine in his right hand and he was making his way through the crowd of people with a fake smile on his face. He could say that he knew at last half of the people at the event, but the other half were either professors from other schools or the people invited by the dean for his own sinister reasons. Ben knew that the only way he was going to make it through this night was to have a drink in hand, and with a big sip he finished that first glass and was in need of a second.

Making his way over to the bar his eyes were originally glued on the kid standing behind the counter, hoping to get his drink and get out as quickly as possible. That was, until he looked to the left and saw an absolutely jaw-droppingly gorgeous woman in a dark cocktail dress standing by herself at the bar. He was glad she had not been staring at him when he first noticed her, or she might have seen his dumb expression as he tried to take in why someone so beautiful was standing by herself at a party like this. With a deep breath he figured he would solve that mystery himself. He put his empty glass on the table nearby and made his way to the bar, making sure to approach on her right side so she would see him coming before he took a spot a foot or so away from her. Ben flashed her a warm smile and said, "Hey there, normally I would try and break the ice by offering to buy you a drink...but I think that would seem a bit off when all the drinks here are free." He flashed her a warm smile. They all had name tags on to make soicalizing easier and when his eyes flicked down to hers he saw the name Tasha written on her chest. "So instead, how about I offer my services in waiving down the kid behind the bar so we can both get our drinks faster. How does that sound Tasha?" He turned so she would be able to see 'Ben' written on his right breast pocket so she wouldn't have to feel odd with him knowing her name and her not knowing his.

abendahlia1-orig3.png
Tasha grumbled at her phone softly. She was unexpectedly on her own tonight. Conferences like this could be fun, but not when everyone was a stranger and/or desperately wanted your money. It made for an awkward atmosphere and unbearably dry conversation. Lydia, her second-in-command and current travel partner, was supposed to accompany her tonight. According to the text illuminated on Tasha's phone, however, Lydia had made the treacherous mistake of dining at Martelli's on 4th Street and now had a nasty case of food poisoning.

With a sigh, Tasha slipped her phone back into the small purse at her side and eyed the bar. A drink wouldn't make this room any less awkward, but it would soften how much she cared about the awkwardness. Decision made, she waded through the crowd between her and her destination. Every few steps, she was interrupted by a professor or administrator wishing to make nice and have their name remembered for networking. Thankfully, she'd had the foresight to write "Tasha" on her name tag instead of her full name. "Natasha Campbell" was an entrepreneur, local rags to riches icon, and generous donor to the university. She was a prime target ambitious deans and needy program directors. "Tasha", however, was just some attendee in the crowd.

After being stopped for a far too long conversation with the History Department dean, Tasha found herself at the bar. She'd known exactly what she wanted from the bar before her extended chat with Dean Murphy, but now she wasn't so sure. A stronger drink was needed.

In truth, she may have looked just slightly out of place standing at the bar. Most of the room was dressed very modestly with lots of dress shirts, blazers, and the like. In contrast, Tasha wore a deep green cocktail dress. It was by no means scandalous or inappropriate for the occasion but it was different and hugged her curves more obviously than any blazer could ever hope to do. She wore it with all the confidence she had walking into her own boardroom.

She only had a moment to feel indecisive about her drink, before she caught purposeful movement in her peripheral vision. It was a man she hadn't met yet. He was incredibly handsome and nicely dressed. Initially, Tasha thought he was just making his way to the bar, but the eye contact and warm smile made it obvious that he was coming over for more than just a drink. She was already smiling back before he spoke and she chuckled at his reveal of his nametag "That sounds great, Ben. I'm feeling just a little indecisive though. So, whatever you're getting, just get me a second one. As long as you don't mind having a copycat" she smiled at him playfully.

"Mind, I would be honored to have someone as beautifully dressed as yourself feel like she can copy me." His smile broadened, she truly had a beautiful smile of her own. He was of course careful not to call her beautiful or mention her stunning appearance right off the bat. These days on college campuses the thought of harassment was something everyone had to worry about. Still, she seemed like a fun individual who wouldn't just ask him what he did for work or what level he was at the university. So he turned to the bar and examined the bottles before leaning over towards Tessa so that he could speak to her privately like they were already good friends.

"Now, I am going to avoid the obvious pitfalls of ordering a cheesy drink like 'Sex on the Beach' to make sure you know that is not all that is on my mind." Might as well give her the not so subtle hint that he was here for more than just a fun discussion. "And I think if you rely on me but I end up ordering us beers or whiskey on the rocks then I will look entirely uncreative." He looked over her dress once more before turning back to the bartender who was finally paying them attention and saying, "Two Luck of the Irish please." The man nodded, allowing Ben a sigh of relief that the person actually knew how to pour a drink.

With the order placed he turned back to Tasha and said, "While the green is a good selling point, it is actually the combination of whiskey, peach schnapps and pineapple that makes this drink quite good." He leaned against the bar and said, "So is it your first time at one of these conventions, or are you a pro who knows how to avoid all of the painful conversations that always end up just being speeches about how great the person introducing themselves to you really is?" He nodded back to a few of the deans who were doing all of the talking to the people trapped listening to them.

Tasha gave a soft laugh at the skillfully avoided cheesy drink. It didn't escape her notice that the use of the word "all", implied that sex on the beach (or perhaps a more conveniently reached location?) was on his mind. It just wasn't the only thing. She could appreciate that. When the man turned his attention to the bartender, Tasha took a moment to fully check him out. She was somewhat subtle as her eyes raked over his body, especially appreciating the shape of his chest and arms. This was still technically still a work-based networking function. So even though, she thought it warranted, she resisted the urge to whistle or howl like a wolf. No need to create a PR nightmare before the drinks even started.

"That does sound like quite the combination. I'm impressed and the drink hasn't even arrived yet" hearing his question about her convention experience, her smile became a faux guilty expression, as if she'd been called out for doing something embarrassing "I've been to quite a few conventions but the art of dodging unwelcome speeches escapes me" her eyes flicked over towards her most recent conversation partner quickly before returning to Ben "I get them quite a lot. I've tried everything from walking in like own the place to masquerading as a wall flower. No luck. The buddy system seems to work nicely, but as you can see, I'm down a buddy tonight. I guess I just have one of those faces that says 'Come up and talk to me. I love speeches and I don't bite.' Not true in the slightest"

"How about you, Ben? I haven't seen you at all tonight or around at any other gathering like this. Where've you been hiding?" she didn't clarify if she was asking where he'd been all night or where he'd been hiding from the allure of university-funded conventions. In truth, she was interested in both answers so left it open to whichever he felt compelled to address.

While Tasha was far more subtle with her looks than Ben, he found her brief glance to be quite welcome. It was always welcome to know that any attraction might be mutual, even if he didn’t know her true intentions just yet. He gave her a confident smile as she told him the drink choice sounded intriguing, knowing that assuming someone would like a fruity drink had been a risk that paid off in taking.

It was her next comment that made him truly laugh, a deep and appreciating chuckle as she told him how dreadful it was to be trapped in these boring conversations. “That must truly be frustrating, you want to talk to who you are interested in but others won’t leave you alone or give you the freedom you need.” He leaned, as if to tell her a deep secret as he added, “if I do find out how to avoid those conversations I will make sure you get a copy of my soon to be best selling book, ‘how to make networking not soul wrenching awful.’”

Leaning back he smiled warmly and said, “Unfortunately you were gifted with a beautiful face and an aura that just screams ‘I must get to know this woman.’ Though I would be more than happy to be your partner for the night and help you fend off the most boring conversation partners until you get sick of me.”

He turned to a statue in the corner and said, “As for me, I was hiding behind that naked marble guy the entire time. If someone came to me wanting to blather on about themselves I just said something about them he remarkable craftsmanship of the man’s junk. That usually shuts conversations down pretty quickly.”

He then added, “Normally I find these events dreadfully boring and avoid them at all costs, but if I was aware that people like you attended them I would have shown up sooner.” As their green drinks arrived Ben took his and nodded towards an exit, “Want to walk and talk with me, we can avoid the worst conversations and maybe find a place more private to continue this talk if you are interested.”

"Ahh, so I've lured you in with my siren face. Apologies then. Hopefully, I live up to the unspoken promise of intrigue" Tasha joked, quite taken with Ben's charm "Mmm, hiding behind a statue is a classic approach. I appreciate the twist of deflecting attempts to initiate contact with the appreciation of marble nudity. That's pretty creative" she chuckled.

"Well before you go signing up for additional conferences, you might want to give me more of a chance to annoy you. This could all be an elaborate ploy to squeeze funding out of you after all" the woman gave a warm, genuine laugh. As her joke implied, she made no guesses as to whether Ben was a donor, professor, administrator, or some other role.

"Silliness aside, I'd love to continue enjoying your company, Ben. I'd highly prefer a shameless flirt over yet another conversation about mentorship and funding any day of the week. Especially, with one as charming as you are" a playful grin crossed her lips as she reached down for her drink. Her dark lipstick stained the rim of the glass as she took a sip. Her smile from the taste was immediate.

Tasha wrapped her arm around his and leaned into him gently. It was the best way to make sure they didn't get separated in the crowd on their way to the doors, of course. She looked him with deep brown eyes "Lead on" she paused for just a moment, thinking of where they could go "Did you have a place in mind? I'm pretty sure the pool is closed, but the hotel has a couple of lounges that are nice. If you're in the mood for a stroll, there's a garden area too... I got bored last night and decided to wander so I'll admit to having seen quite a bit of the hotel."

Last edited:
"So far you have exceed every single expectation Tasha." He joked back, glad to know she did not think he was only after her because of her looks. She did warn him that she was not all that she seemed and he let out a laugh and said, "Ah yes, the play the long game. A bold strategy that most people seeking money choose not to apply. Luckily for me there is the expression, 'you can't bleed a rock' so if you are here for money, I am afraid I can only give out small change." He chuckled at his situation, but if she looked closely she would be able to see genuine fear as he said out loud how desperate his situation was.

While he did give away who he was, at least in general, by his statement, he did not follow it up with a question about what role she may have. The last thing he would want to do was imply that was in anyway relevant to their conversation and why he chose to talk to her. Luckily for him, Tasha knew when to change the subject and told him she would love to accompany him.

He reached for his chest, putting a hand to it in a mocked offended fashion as he said, "A shameless flirt, I think I have some shame...I just don't abide by it." He moved his arm to help give her access to it, sandwiching her arm against his body as the pair leaned together. Her body was warm and she was the kind of woman he would want to wrap his arm around her waist if he knew her better. As their eyes met he smiled and said, "Now even a shameless flirt like me wouldn't suggest the place on your mind." He wanted to see if she would have imagined he would have said his bedroom before saying.

"I was going to suggest balcony, but knowing they have a garden makes me want to check it out right away." He took note that she had her own room here, not that he could invite himself back to her room right away. Instead as they started to pass people and head down towards the hall he said, "Will you be in town for a while then, or are you leaving right after this conference?" He had heard that people were coming from out of the state and possibly out of the country. It would be a shame if this was truly the only night he got to see her.

Tasha continued to chuckle softly, appearing utterly unphased by his admission of lacking funds and implied position with the university. Her interest in him wasn't professional and that feeling seemed to be mutual. She was fairly confident that this wasn't an elaborate way to squeeze a donation out of her. And if it was.. well, she wasn't so sure she minded.

"Hmmm, not a shameless first, huh? How about relentless? Talented? Charming? Devilishly handsome? Do any of those fit? I could keep going. We have all night and I can think of quite a few adjectives that might suit you" she smirked softly with the hint of something sultry in her eyes. Her voice was teasing as she continued "I don't think you know at all what place was on my mind. There are classic, quiet locations in a hotel, but creativity is fun too" The thought of going back to her hotel room had crossed her mind but it wasn't the only place. The stairwell. The garden. The closed pool. The elevator. All viable. And besides, she sometimes enjoyed being a contrarian and had no intention to reveal her hand quite so easily.

Once the two made it to the door of the conference room, Tasha tugged on Ben's arm just a bit to help steer him towards the garden courtyard. While she'd been enjoying letting him lead her through the crowd, like a hero whisking her away, she assumed that he didn't know the way to a garden he'd only just learned of. As they walked along, she answered his question about how long she'd be staying "Unfortunately, my travel partner is sick with food poisoning. I warned her about that tuna salad but she must not have believed me. I spent enough nights in this city drunkenly ordering takeout to my dorm to know which restaurants to avoid" she shook her head "So, due to completely avoidable food poisoning, I'm going to push back our flights. That'll give her time to recover, attend a few rescheduled meetings, and then fly back home without being miserable. On the plus side, that means I get more time here."

The walk to the garden was a quick one. As they crossed the threshold from inside to outside, Tasha took a deep peaceful inhale. She loved being outdoors, especially under a beautiful night sky like the one above. The garden courtyard was also quite beautiful, illuminated by the small yellow lights wrapped around the trees and the now empty, lit gazebo at the garden's center. The space was empty for the moment. It was a weeknight and the air was just slightly cool, so any would-be visitors were likely still inside at the hotel bar or a lounge. Tasha looked up at Ben, remaining close to him and holding his arm even though they'd reached their destination "Well, what do you think? Are your expectations still being exceeded?"

"Relentless? Hmm, I suppose you could easily say I am relentless. Beyond that, well I think it is in quite bad form to say the rest of those about myself." He leaned in a bit closer and added, "I do hope by the end of the night we find a plethora of other pleasant adjectives to describe each other, including talented, thorough, and incredibly satisfying." She made sure to let him know that her mind might not go to the gutter as quickly as his did, and he gave her a conciliatory nod before saying, "Fair enough, and in the end we can have all sorts of fun in those classic places as well with enough creativity and determination." He wanted her to know that now as they passed each new location the idea of hooking up in those more than public spaces was going to be on his mind, and he hoped, hers as well.

Tasha guided them to where they needed to go next, letting him know she didn't mind taking charge when need be. He tried not to look too happy about hearing that her companion had gotten food poisoning, but he made sure to make a mental note that Tasha knew this area well enough and had at least lived here in the past. He did give her a serious look as he said, "I hope your companion does feel better soon, of all of the foods to get sick on tuna salad would not be my top choice. The next time you are in town I can at least show her some sushi that will be equally as dangerous but far more delicious." He smiled a bit wider and more playfully then as he continued, "But I am glad to hear that I do not have to worry about this being the only evening I get to see you. I want to make sure you have as good of a time as possible here, for as long as you will be around."

By the time they made it outside and to the gazebo he could see that there was no one around to get in their way or try and distract them with an inane conversation. He could feel the chill of the night air, and when Tasha asked if he was satisfied he responded by pulling his arm from her grip only to then wrap that same around around her waist, pulling them in together. They were now facing one and other, chests pressed together as he stared down into her dark eyes. "My expectations were blown away the second you were clever enough to find a way to get us out of that dreadful event." He leaned in a bit closer, drawn to her lips but making sure not to move too fast as he retained a respectful distance for now.

"But I think we could always try and make this a night neither of us would ever forget. Maybe by doing something fun, exhilarating, and potentially a bit dangerous." His hand gently caressed up her back as if to bring her a bit closer. "After all, how many people get to say they have fun at these events unless they take matters into their own hands and explore new and exciting options?"

Tasha smiled at Ben's consideration of her companion's illness. She'd expect most in his position to be politely uninterested, but his words were kind. She appreciated that "Well now, I suppose I shouldn't steal you away from a conference and run, right? Would be most improper" she winked at him playfully.

Moments after she spoke, Tasha was pulled in close to Ben's body and looking deep into his eyes. She was surprised but not unhappy about this new turn of events. Part of her contemplated if this was moving too fast. Would he think less of her if it did? Did she care if he thought less of her, if she was just going to leave in just a few short days anyway? On the other hand, the feel of his body was nice. He was strong with hands that moved confidently against her. Those hands would no doubt feel wonderful elsewhere.

For a moment Ben's eyes kept Tasha transfixed. The woman's confident smile returned to her face as her mind started working again "Oh? Fun, exhilarating, and dangerous? That's quite a lot to deliver on. What did you have in mind, Ben? Rock climbing? Scaling an active volcano? Swimming with sharks?" As if daring him to make a move, Tasha leaned into Ben's body. Her curves fit nicely against him as her lips hovered just a short distance away from his. She waited to see if he would advance or tease.

Ben looked back over his shoulder as she said it would be improper to steal him away. Upon seeing that no one was there he said, "Yes, truly, the entire conference has gone awry without us. Clearly this was your mission the entire time, to steal away a lowly professor and keep him all to yourself." She had not objected to his adjustment of their position, and she was certainly not in a rush to push him away or show him that he was going too fast. As she stared back into his eyes he could feel her body pressing up against his and he let out a soft and resigned sigh. He made sure his voice sounded disappointed as he spoke, but nothing could keep him from smiling at her as she pressed further up against his body.

"Unfortunately I failed to bring my rock climbing gear, and the pool here is sadly lacking in sharks." His free hand reached up, gently grasping her chin so he could tilt her head up a millimeter or so to find that perfect angle. "Luckily, there is an option here, one whose safety gear can be found in my wallet and that is just as improper and exciting." He wanted her to know up front that if she liked what was about to happen that she would not have to worry about him making some excuse about forgetting protection. Before she could respond with what he knew would be an equally witty response, he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

His lips firmly pressed to hers, and his hand on her waist pulled her closer still. He wanted to claim her in that kiss, to show her that he would be taking charge and that if she did not push away from him and tell him that he had failed to read the situation properly, that he would take care of her for the rest of the night until she begged for a break.

Tasha grinned at his initial playful response "Professor? Well shoot, I was sent here for a spy" she gave a fake sigh, still obviously smiling "In fairness, it's an easy mistake given how good you look and how charming you've been. The suit helps too. It's downright dashing on you" her free hand moved up to run along the fabric of his suit jacket, teasing his body underneath as she went.

Still pressed against him, the woman chuckled as Ben went over the lack of opportunity for alternative exhilarating. Unfortunately, it appeared that there would no sharks or climbing in their near future. If there was any snark or banter formulating in her mind as a response, it all but evaporated when Ben tilted her head upwards by her chin. She was looking into his eyes again. Those perfect cool, gray eyes. A faint redness crossed her cheeks at Ben's mention of "safety gear." She knew exactly what he was referring to and the thought was thrilling. Had she really made such an impression on him to provoke this level of forwardness? If so, she certainly wasn't complaining. Tasha had already cemented Ben in her mind as bold, before she realized that his already dangerously close lips were closing the distance.

Somehow over the years, Tasha had acquired the first hints of cynicism. She rarely thought much of the usual feelings of 'butterflies in the stomach' or of instant attraction. Such things during a first meeting were fleeting and misleading. The kiss with Ben, however, was electric. The moment their lips touched, Tasha knew what she wanted to be doing for the rest of the night. Once she felt how firm and near possessive he was in their embrace, she felt what she wanted to be doing for the rest of the week. Tasha kissed him back, gently at first, then more passionately as she lost herself in the moment. She savored the taste of his lips along with the hints of the alcohol they'd both been sipping on. Even though the night air was cool, she felt quite warm being held against his body.

He saw her blush form and fade as he told her how far he was interested in going tonight if the encounter went as well as he expected. For her part, she did not balk at his confidence or tell him that he needed to slow down considering the pair barely knew each other's names, let alone anything else about the other person. Though, maybe he had been correct in his assumption of their compatibilities as the pair shared their first deep and passionate kiss. It felt right, and without even thinking about it his grip on her arm tightened as he pulled Tasha even closer against himself.

Their kiss was like that of a steam engine. It took a while to get to full speed, but when she finally began to return the kiss with just as much passion as he did it was impossible not to groan back into her mouth and let her know just how much he had needed this. Turning his head to the side, he adjusted their kiss so that he could encourage her to part her lips and allow his tongue to slowly slip into her mouth, flicking against her own tongue to encourage it to come out and play. His hands meanwhile slid down her body, reaching from her arms to her perfectly formed rear and giving her ass a nice solid squeeze. His hips bucked up against hers, letting her feel the rod pressing up against her as proof of just how much he was enjoying their first kiss.

With a slight step he turned their bodies, moving Tasha so that her back was facing the nearest wall. Once in position he took a step forward, gently pushing her back up against the wall while he finally broke the kiss by giving her lower lip a playful nip. He was breathing hard now as he rested his forehead up against hers and planted a quick and gentle kiss on her lips as if to thank her for the already enjoyable makeout session.

"You tell me how far you want to go Tasha." With one more soft kiss he added, "Because if I had my way I would be taking you back to your hotel room, or finding an even more secluded spot in the garden than this." It was almost a zero percent chance that two adults would dare make love in a public space like this, but that was how badly he needed her at this moment.

It wasn't hard to coax Tasha into letting her tongue dance alongside Ben's. She eagerly explored his mouth and caressed his tongue with her own. It'd been far too long since she'd been kissed like this. Hell, she wasn't sure if her last 10 kisses put together would have been as passionate as this one on it's own. Tasha was fully enraptured by the moment, not even realizing that she was answering Ben's groans with soft moans of her own. Her hunger for him was apparent in her repeated kisses without much regard for breathing or holding back.

There a gasp from Tasha as Ben gripped her ass. It was an incredibly sexy gesture on its own but paired with him bucking his hip against her, it was an abundantly potent turn on. It sent her mind spinning, wishing for him to take her right then and there. Logic and caution be damned. With their bodies pressed together, the woman could feel the growing bulge in his pants like a promise of what she'd be receiving later tonight.

By the time Tasha's back was against the wall she, too, was breathing heavily. A soft shiver ran through her body, feeling the cool wall against her back and Ben's warm body against her front. Ben's nip of her lower lip and the playful look in his eye only made her want to move to claim his lips again. This time, however, the need for air won out. For now. She couldn't help but smile when the man rested his forehead against hers while they both caught their breath, returning his quick kiss eagerly when he gave it. There was an almost dreamy look in her eyes as she looked up at the man. The desire there was unmistakable.

"I think the garden is a bit too chilly to stay out here for much longer. Why don't you come back to my hotel room to see how far the night takes us?" Tasha chuckled, her hand reaching down to rub against the stiffness in the professor's suit pants "If you can calm this guy down long enough to make the walk to the elevator that is"

Now it was Tasha's turn to steal a quick kiss on the lips. She did so before nimbly slipping out of Ben's reach, going under his arm and away from the wall "I do hope you carry multiple protective suits in your wallet. I've had a long month of completely unstimulating conversation. You'll have to forgive me if I a little too eager when presented with more exciting and fulfilling company for the night~" Tasha grinned. Her high heeled shoes clacked against the garden path as she hurried back over to the door that lead back inside and towards the elevators. She's wasn't running away from him, of course. Moreso letting him chase her to the elevator.

Last edited:
With each passing second he knew he needed this woman more and more. There was no awkwardness of that first kiss where one partner wanted to try something the other person didn't like or wasn't ready for. For each new push and exploration he made she followed and seemed to even expand upon his actions, letting him know that each new touch was very welcomed. And her own moans, they were music to his ear, causing him to gently nip down on her lower lip at one point to try and show just how excited she made him with each new sound.

The two eventually needed to break the kiss with a seemingly dramatic gasp as both of them had tried to hold that single kiss for as long as possible. He loved being able to rest his forehead up against hers, getting to stare into her dark and chocolate eyes as they each showed off their enjoyment and simultaneous need for one and other. She told him the natural response, and he nodded in agreement. That was, until she reached down to the front of his pants to let her hand stroke along his fully erect member and reminded him he should not be walking around a public hotel with a tent pole like his sticking out for the entire world to see.

He had no time to respond with a quip of his own, and the hopefully charming comment was lost to time as her quick kiss made him forget anything beyond the taste of her lips. Just before he could attempt to deepen that kiss and perhaps convince her that the risk of getting caught outweighed the safety of the bedroom, she pulled away from him, easily dancing out of his reach and made him turn to her as she told him that she would not be satisfied with just one quick romp back at her place. Of course he normally would have followed just a mere step or two behind her. Yet with the delightful make out session and her hand showing him what she wanted to play with, he had to take another moment or two to make sure to adjust his pants so his excitement would not be too obvious to anyone else who they might run into.

Luckily, he was able to catch up to her a mere 10 feet from the elevators. This allowed him to wrap an arm around her waist as he kissed the left side of her neck before saying, "I think I know exactly what that is like Tasha. I hope to show you that finding a truly satisfying partner can be well worth the wait." As they reached the doors he pressed the elevator button and leaned in to kiss her shoulder as he said, "And I assure you, no matter even if we run out of equipment before you are satisfied, I will have multiple ways of making sure the stimulation from this evening is to your satisfaction." Just because sex was the most fun way to help get you and your partner to orgasm did not mean it was the only way.

He saw the elevator doors open. There was no one inside so Ben quickly pulled Tasha in with him, taking her by the hand and pulling her up against his body. This time he leaned against the wall, giving her control of the situation as she knew what floor to go to. He just wanted to make the act of hitting the button as difficult as possible as he began to nibble along her neck and collar. Making sure to attend to every part of her that he had not already given attention to back at the garden without having to remove any of her clothes.

Tasha was downright gleeful as she hurried back inside to the elevator. This truly was a fortunate turn of events. Not too long ago, she'd been bored out of her mind, dodging requests for funding. Now she was leading a wildly handsome man back to her hotel room. Thankfully, she didn't think anyone would notice that they'd snuck off together. If Tasha had her way, neither of them would be making a reappearance at the event tonight. Although, the idea of them trying to play off their tussled hair and clothes was an amusing one.

The sound of chuckling and footsteps echoed in the empty hallway leading to the elevator. Tasha's heeled footsteps were quickly overtaken by a set of heavier ones. Tasha giggle with delight as Ben's arm came from behind to wrap around her waist. He'd caught her, but she didn't mind at all. A soft purr escaped her lips as he leaned in and kissed her neck then her shoulder. Briefly, she wondered if she'd always loved being kissed in this fashion or if Ben was simply unique. Every time he touched her felt so intoxicating.. and this was still with both their clothes intact. She smirked at his comment "Promises, promises, Ben. Although, I don't want this to be about just satisfying me. What is it that you want?"

When the doors to the elevator opened, Tasha was expecting to calmly walk inside and get Ben's answer to his desires. Instead, she had about half of a second to process that no one was inside before being pulled in and against the professor's body. A surprised moan escaped her before the doors closed, no doubt echoing down the empty hallway they'd left behind, as he began nibbling at her. Her skin was soft and warm under his lips. The perfume she wore was rich, warm, and gently sweet. If Ben's hands found their way to her chest, he'd be able to feel her nipples hardening into sensitive nubs underneath the silky fabric of her dress and bra.

Even when the elevator doors closed, Talia wasn't immediately able to focus on pressing the button to take them to her floor. Ben was doing an incredible job at distracting her. Tasha wasn't sure if Ben would be so bold as to slip a hand between her thighs, but if they ever wanted to get anywhere, she knew that she needed to press the elevator button before that level of teasing began. The woman let out a soft moan, before finally bringing a hand to the collection of buttons. With a bit of fumbling, her fingers found and pressed the button that would take them to the top floor.

With her singular task completed, Tasha returned her attention to Ben. Eager to feel more of him, Tasha's hands started at Ben's hips than began to wander. She torn between appreciating how good the man looked in a suit and her burning desire to see him out of it. As she continued to feel him up over his clothes, she slipped one of her legs between his. With an impish smile on her face, she began rocking and rubbing against him "I know I just prompted you to calm yourself, but it felt so nice I can't help wanting to feel it again"

He loved hearing her giggle as he wrapped his arm around her waist, letting him know that this was just as fun for her as it was for him. He had not only found a beautiful partner, but someone who genuinely seemed to enjoy being around him, and that made him want her even more. After he finished kissing his way around her neck she asked him what he wanted. Naturally he would have answered right away, but the doors slid open and he helped her into the elevator before saying, "I want to have you. On every piece of furniture in your room Tasha. I want the cleaning staff to hate us until they see the tip I leave to make up for all of the extra work." It sounded simple enough, but he just wanted to be able to make her never forget him as they made love until their bodies gave out.

While Tasha did not reach for the buttons right away, Ben took that as a sign that he could continue to explore her body until she told him that she needed her space. So his hands slid up her hips, roaming over her sides and up to her breasts to give them a firm squeeze. After massaging them for a few brief moments he found her hardened nubs, pinching both of them between his thumbs and forefingers while wishing he could start removing her clothes this very instant. There was a real risk of the elevator doors sliding back open if no buttons were pressed, and Tasha seemed to realize that as she reached out and slammed the correct button with far more control than he would have in this same situation.

Now her hands were on him, and as her hands began to wander his left her chest. His own hands had slid along her back, massaging her lower and now upper back as she slid a leg between his. The way she rocked her leg up against erection caused him to moan out her name in a long and singleminded breath. "Fucking hell Tasha.." Was all he could say before he reached up to the back of her dress. He had found the strap of her bra, unclasping it from within her dress to show her that this was not the first time he had been in such a rush to undress his partner. His hips ground back against hers and this time he slid his hands down her back, grasping at her ass and pulling up her dress with the tips of his fingers.

He leaned in and nipped at her right ear before he said, "You keep this up and I will not be able to stop Tasha. I am going to fuck you all night long, I will show you a night you will never forget." He had already pulled her dress up high enough that the hems were barely covering any part of her legs at this point. The elevator finally dinged at the top floor, and Ben did not let her dress fall down to hide her legs as he leaned in to give her another kiss. He did not want to pull away. Instead when he broke the kiss he said, "Room number, now. We are not going to be able to make it to your bed for quite some time Tasha." There was a rough commanding tone in his voice, one that told her he was barely able to contain himself any longer by this point.

Ben's answer sent a shiver up Tasha's spine. She'd expected an impassioned response, something along the lines of 'I want you.' His directness and specificity, however, was a welcome surprise. His words left her with a vivid image of how the rest of the night would play out. She could picture their tangled bodies amidst a mess of disheveled bedsheets and knocked over bedroom decor as they tried to recover both their breath and rational minds after hours of spirited activity. It sounded like a surefire path to the best night of her life, or at least the most pleasurable.

Tasha was able to stifle her desire to moan when Ben gripped of her ample breasts. When began teasing her nipples, however, a pleasured whimper escaped her lips. The combination of silken fabric, pinching, and the "danger" of a semi-public place was enough to drive her wild. Although short, the sound confessed her current state of need and desire for the man before her and the way he touched her body. Her back arched towards him, even as her mind tried to remain focused on the task of setting the elevator on it's course.

Once the elevator was finally making it's ascent up to the top floor, Tasha found herself once again stifling moans as Ben felt up her body. She could easily feel his hardness through his pants as the man's hip ground against hers. His deceptively nimble fingers had her bra unclasped under her dress before she even realized what he was doing. A playful smile reached he lips. He was good.

Tasha savored the teasing feel of Ben working the hem of her dress up higher and higer, until he was nearly exposing the round, firm cheeks of her ass. She grinned at his 'warning.' "That's exactly what I want, Ben. If this elevator ride were any longer, I'd be asking for you to start right here and now. No time spent fully undressing, just you and I getting exactly what we both need as soon as humanely possible. Nnnn, I want your thick cock inside of me so fucking bad, I can't stand it"

The arrival of the elevator kept their latest kiss short, but Tasha was no less hungry or passionate as she kissed back. She didn't want to pull away either, but the command helped to bring her to her senses. The woman answered him quickly "Room 20-1. End of the hallway to the right" she pulled the key card from her purse and slid it into his hand, letting him lead the way. It was a good thing that the hall was empty. Anyone could have looked at the pair and guessed what they were up to. Tasha looked slightly tussled already with the straps of her bra sliding down from her shoulders and kiss-drunk look in her eyes. For Ben's part, she smiled seeing the obvious arousal straining against his pants and faint smudges from her dark lipstick on his face.

Tasha's suite was designated as room #1 on the top floor of the hotel, an executive suite. It was a large elegant room, kept neat and tidy by housekeeping and the woman's own meticulous nature. The king-sized bed sat before a window that sprawled the length of two walls, letting the view of the city below spill into the room. From the look of her suitcase, it was easy to surmise that Tasha had been in the room for a couple of days but not much longer.

penthouse-bedroom-night-dark-gloomy-generative-ai_971991-4778.jpg

He had to let out a long and satisfied hum at her answer. Hearing that she was also reaching the breaking point to her self-control was one of the sexiest things she could have said just then. Part of him wanted to test that theory out, to see what it would be like to just ride this elevator as they fucked like two teenagers after more than a month apart. Yet that would inevitably end in them getting caught, and while the initial rush of endorphins would have been amazing, he did not want to end this night before the two had thoroughly had their way with each other. But her statement was one that would never leave his memory, and he wanted to see just how dirty she could get once they were in the throws of passion and had no worries of being interrupted.

With her directions stated out lout he took the card key from her hand, giving her another firm and passionate kiss as if as a reward for doing what he said. Before parting from her he rested his forehead against hers and said, "This cock is all yours Tasha. I am yours for the night." He was going to dominate her and claim her as his own. Yet that did not mean that the control went one way. These two were partners, a pair of lovers and if she was his then he would be hers until they parted ways.

From there the two basically ran to her room, hand in hand with their clothes seemingly ready to fall off at any point. He let out a laugh as he ran with her, squeezing her hand and knowing that this little romp in the hall made the moment that they could finally embrace again all the sweeter. As he reached the door he slammed the card against the panel, almost threatening to break through the door as it took more than a second for the light to turn green and he could finally push the handle down and pull Tasha back into her own room.

He got a good look at it for about half a second, that was as long as he could keep his hands off of Tasha before he spun her body around and brought her crashing up against his chest. There was time for one more whirlwind of a kiss before he reached for the hems of her dress and pulled it up, lifting it up over her hips one more time and then as he made sure there were not zippers or straps he needed to undo first, he pulled the rest of her dress up and over her head.

As soon as possible, he tossed the now disheveled garment down to the ground, letting her bra fly off somewhere he did not bother to look for as now he had Tasha practically naked and standing before him. His hands flew down to her ass, slapping both of her cheeks hard now so he could hoist her up and into the air. Ben waited for her legs to wrap around his waist before he stepped forward, driving her back against the wall. Now he could grind his hips against hers, letting her feel his full eight inch erection pressing up against her panties as he drove his tongue deep into her mouth to show her just how badly he needed to be inside of her.

The bed was a mere 10 feet away, but he doubted he would be able to make it to the bed before the two truly started to make love.

Running down the hall with Ben was exhilirating. The woman couldn't help but giggle like an excited teenager as they closed in on the door to her room. Tasha didn't think she'd done anything half as spontaneous as this since her actual tumultuous teen years. Ben had inspired her to say 'to hell with planning' and so far, it felt well worth it.

Ben's words echoed in Tasha's mind. He and his cock were all hers? The thought turned her on, even though she would have had a hard time explaining exactly why. She'd heard similar sentiments before from partners who wished for her to take charge. This didn't feel like that, however. Something about the way Ben spoke and held himself gave her the feeling of something new.

Before she knew it, Tasha was being pulled through the open doorway of her room by strong hands. Ben's eagerness to get the door open and get her inside just further added to her own excitement. Finally, they had their privacy. Moments after entering the room, Ben's wonderful lips were on hers again. Although Tasha enjoyed the taste of him, the frantic need for more kept this locking of lips short. Soon, Ben was freeing the woman from the confines of her dress and already unclasped bra. The dress slipped off with relative ease, leaving Tasha before Ben in just a pair of black silky panties. Her body was toned and smooth, clearly marking her as a woman who took good care of herself. Her breasts were large for her slender frame, heavy but well-shaped with deep brown nipples poking forward to greet the man before her.

Tasha gasped both from Ben's slaps to her rounded ass and from being suddenly lifted. The soft and sudden sting made her shiver. Her delicate hands gripped Ben's shoulders as her legs found a hold, wrapping around his waist. Tasha couldn't help but admire Ben's strength given how effortlessly he'd lifted her and pinned her against the wall. It was incredibly sexy even before he began grind himself against her. The thin cloth separating the two left little for Tasha's imagination. She desperately wanted to feel every inch of his cock. Tasha couldn't imagine much being left for Ben's imagination either. Her silken panties were already damp from how aroused she was already.

Tasha kissed Ben with every bit of pent up passion had. She wanted him to feel her desire and desperation for him. Her tongue danced alongside his, almost as if auditioning and showing the skills she'd happily employ elsewhere on his body tonight. Her hands ran through his hair, trusting him in hold her up without her holding on. She only pulled away once she needed to breath "Holy shit... Ben, I need you so fucking bad. Please, Ben. I'm losing my mind. Nnnn, you feel so good already. I need you. I fucking need you" she moaned her words in between kissing and nibbling along the professor's neck.

God he wanted to stop and stare at her beauty when he finally got that dress off of her. To call her a work of art would be an understatement, but he knew that he would have time to admire her later on in the evening when the pair was not in a desperate state thanks to their own foreplay and teases. Yet he was put to the ultimate test when she finally pulled away from him after he lifted her up against the wall and shared yet another kiss. After she took a deep breath she told him she needed him, not in the normal way that he had expected, but her choice in wording made him gasp out. A shudder ran down his spine and he knew then and there that if they were in a committed relationship he would have torn off her panties and fucked her then and there up against the wall.

Instead, as she attacked his neck and sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through his body he pulled her off the wall and quickly turned them so he could carry her the last ten feet or so to the bed. This was the first time they would make love, and he knew it would not be the last. Though with this being the first, he needed to be safe. The pair had not talked about protection and therefore it meant he would need to use it. When his legs eventually hit the edge of the bed he gave her left shoulder a nip and said, "I need you too. More than I have ever needed anyone else in my life."

That statement should have been a romantic overstatement, but with how turned on she made him, it was the truth. He wanted to keep her on edge, and so he leaned forward and released his grip on her, letting her fall the foot or so down onto her bed to land on back. Her body bounced slightly on the bed but before she would have time to register what had happened he reached over and grasped her right hip. From there he pulled hard, flipping her onto her stomach as he reached down and grasped her panties.

Ben pulled hard, yanking the last bit of clothing off of her before he squeezed down hard on her hips and lifted her ass high into the air with her face now buried in the sheets. In this position, with her back arched high he leaned in and gave her sex one slow and gloriously long lick from behind. That first lick was soon followed by another deep lap of his tongue, taking his time to taste her as he let go of her hips to reach for his pants. Before plling his pants down he fished in his pocket, grasping out a wallet and basically tossing it open to find the condom he had stored there.

His tongue drove itself deep inside of her sex as he pushed his pants down and off of himself, kicking off his blue and white striped boxers so that his rock hard member could spring forth. It would take him time to get the condom on, but he wanted her to remain in this lust filled state, knowing that the fun would not stop just because he needed to put on this damn rubber.

Tasha hadn't anticipated the impact of her words on Ben. In truth, the impassioned words fell from her lips without much input from her conscious mind. The words came straight from her desires, bypassing thinking or planning. Had she thought about it, she might not have so readily confessed her neediness and desperation for him. But the damage was done and Tasha felt the man before her shiver in response.

There was a surprised and excited gasp from Tasha as Ben pulled their bodies away from the wall. Tasha was once again impressed by the professor's strong arms as he seemed to effortlessly lift and carry her body. Her legs remained around his waist, keeping her pressed against the bulge in his pants, as she continued kissing along his neck. Another warm blush crossed the woman's cheeks as Ben expressed his mutual need for her. She paused to look up at him, searching his eyes for an indication that he was being genuine about his need for her above any others. It was a sentiment that made her heart skip a beat. Having this charming, sexy man need her was something straight out of fantasy for her.

Before she could decide on whether or not Ben truly meant his words, the professor dropped her onto the bed. With a flurry of motion, Tasha found herself facedown on the bed with her ass lifted high for the man behind her. Having her body so quickly and confidently repositioned sent a shiver down her spine.

The moment Ben's tongue made contact with the sensitive lips of her sex, Tasha let out a shuddering moan that only intensified as he continued to explore her. Her tight pussy was already dripping wet for him and her body squirmed under his grasp. Her moaning continued as his tongue delved deeper. She gripped the bedsheets with her hands as her face turned back to get a view of her lover. She could hear Ben ridding himself of his pants then fumbling with something. With her mind clouded by pleasure, it longer than normal for her to figure out what he was doing.

Of course. He was after a condom. Safety first. She smiled back at him. There was something both earnest and sexy about the amount of effort going into their mutual protection. Part of it was knowing that he would pause for protection even when whipped up into a frenzy and part of it was knowing that she could get him so frenzied that the task was difficult.

Tasha bit her lower lip thinking about what it would feel like to take him raw with nothing stopping him from filling her tight pussy with load after load of his cum. She shivered, resolving to talk with him about it once they had cooler heads. For now, she simply moaned his name and spread her legs wider, further arching her back and presenting her glistening wet womanhood for his use.

Oh that new moan of hers was utterly delightful. It made him drive his tongue even further into her folds as she gripped the bedsheets. Part of him wanted to focus solely on Tasha, to try and get her to cum as soon as possible. Yet at the moment he was also attempting to undo a condom wrapper and place it on his cock, which was not an easy task with his face buried in her perfect ass. Again, the temptation arose to throw the condom out and figure things out later, but Tasha was not the kind of woman he wanted to only have sex with once. He would never ruin his chances to be with her until she got bored of him.

As he finally got the condom fully open he lowered his head so he could start to suck on her clit and outer lips as he finally rolled the cool rubber down over his cock. With one final kiss he suddenly pulled away from her sex. Standing up, Ben gave her right ass cheek a firm and powerful slap just before grasping her hip with his right hand. He pulled her hips down, gripping his own cock in his left hand and bringing it up to her sex.

At this time, Ben leaned over her, licking up the center of her back before placing a kiss on her left shoulder and saying. "I think we have waited long enough Tasha, don't you?" He could not wait any longer for a reply as he pushed his hips forward, driving his cock fully inside of her in one powerful thrust. The second his hips connected up against her ass he let out a cry of delight, moving his left hand up to her hip as well so he could squeeze down on both hips as he pulled himself back and then thrust forward just as he yanked her ass back towards his hips.

Their bodies collided together, and he began to bounce her off of his hips as he let out a loud and passionate groan to let her know how absolutely amazing she felt, even with a condom on.

As Ben continued his exquisite attentions to Tasha's body, she couldn't help but moan and pant into the bedsheets. It'd been too long since she'd attended to her own physical needs and even longer since they were so wonderfully addressed by a skilled partner. At times her work and travel were truly all consuming, leaving little space for her to just be human. Thankfully, her pent up needs were finally being seen to by the wonderful man currently lapping at her pussy as though it was a rare and fine dessert. It was difficult to focus on anything that wasn't the feeling of his tongue inside her or his face against her sensitive skin. His sucking on her clit produced a particularly loud half squeal, half moan of surprise and pleasure.

Tasha took a moment to catch her breath as Ben pulled back. The break in activity was short-lived, however, with a firm smack to her ass bringing another moan forth from Tasha's lips. The round mounds of flesh were firm underneath Ben's hand. Although, the darkness of Tasha's mahogany skin hid the reddening effect of Ben's strike, the woman could certainly feel and appreciate it.

Tasha's body tensed and shivered as Ben ran his tongue along her spine. She'd previously known that she enjoyed being touched here, even though it was a place on the body that few saw as inherently sexy. Ben's particular method, however, was both new and extremely sexy to her. Her breath hitched, her toes curled, and she truly felt that she'd never been more turned on in her entire life. She was turned on enough that he could likely convince her to do just about anything, if only he gave his cock as a reward. By the time Ben asked his question, Tasha was past the point of being responding with coherent words. All she wanted to do was scream and beg to be filled. Lucky for her, Ben didn't need to hear her unspoken wish before granting it in an instant.

A pleasured cry fell from Tasha's dark lips as soon as Ben began pressing his cock into the tight, wet confines of her cunt. In seconds he was fully inside and Tasha was struggling not to climax right on the spot. The woman's pussy was soaking wet as it squeezed Ben's cock, her inner walls stretching to accommodate the man. It was a tight fit that made her thankful for how much he'd worked her up beforehand. Granted, she was sure that by now her slick juices were dripping down her legs in excess from the sheer height of arousal she felt in this moment.

"Ohhh yes! BEN!" Tasha managed to moan out as Ben took hold of her hips. A cascade of yesses followed as the man withdrew and slammed himself back inside. Tasha couldn't help but wonder if this man was going to drive her mad. This was only round one. Only the first few minutes of round one. And already she felt such great ecstasy and a vast desire for more. Rationality and sense were far away and all she really wanted in this moment was a thorough, rough fucking. Even with the aid of her cunt's dripping slickness, it still squeezed Ben tightly as though reluctant to let go. Her legs began to tremble, the first sign that her first orgasm couldn't been delayed much longer.

Tasha was full of surprises. Each new sound that passed through those exquisite lips of hers turned him on more and more, and he made a mental note to go down on her again after they were all through just so he could hear her squeal out again like that. Of course, this was just an appetizer, for when he thrust himself deep inside of her she began to cry out in wordless pleasure. Her voice was not the only one to echo through the hotel room, as he called out along side of her to let her know how perfect she felt. Tasha was unbelievably tight, to the point that he was actually thankful he had a condom on or he might not have lasted as long as he needed to fully get to know her body.

Those cries of yeses told him that there was no need to hold back when he was with her. He could feel her walls already tightening even further, if that was even possible, and he knew that she was going to reach her orgasm soon enough. That was why as her legs began to tremble he suddenly let go of her waist just after thrusting his hips forward. This sent her body bouncing forward, threatening to have her slip off of his cock and fall down to the bed. Luckily, at the last moment his own hands shot up and gripped her arms just above her elbows.

He held her biceps, yanking her back hard to almost double the speed and power of his thrusts. This new position made her arch her back even harder as he drilled into her from behind, lifting her body high into the air. Ben was able to lean in and let out an impassioned groan right by her right ear as he called out to her. "Cum for me!" It was a primal command, as if he was claiming her as his woman as he said, "Let me feel you cum Tasha!" Out in the real world she would be treated like a queen, someone he would treasure and protect. Yet here, in the confines of her hotel room, she was his slut to fuck until they couldn't move their bodies another inch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom