Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male solo's story-focused canon cravings | harry potter, star wars, and more!

Solo

π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐒𝐞
Staff member
tumblr_o1iuhoBSEB1qg8dzlo6_250.gif
tumblr_njzcwqTKjt1qg8dzlo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o0azcftaME1qdjmcko5_250.gif

hello, friends, and welcome to solo's canon cravings search.
please do not take any of the information or formatting below. if you're interested in plotting, please pm me!

WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU​
WHAT I ASK OF MY PARTNERS​
  • replies may come slowly. i'm ridiculously busy irl, working full-time and attending school, and i have staff duties that come first when i'm online. please, please, please be patient.​
  • developed, accurate canon characters who stick closely to their source material.​
  • plotting-as-we-go, with ideas for twists and turns to create an interesting plot.​
  • writing samples as each character below. for the most part, i also have starters if we go with the plot bunnies i listed, so i'm happy to start us off!​
  • well-checked, grammatically correct replies that do something to move the story along.​
  • patience. seriously. i'm slow as fuck. the partners i find i work best with are people who can give me the time i need to respond, and don't rush themselves to reply in return.​
  • the willingness to write via on-site thread. i unfortunately lose PMs too easily, and i don't like working with discord's character limit. i'm fine using discord for ooc.​
  • enjoyment and enthusiasm! let's fall in love with our story.​

CANONS I'LL PLAY
ADDITIONAL PLOT AND SETTING INFO
0d7ca44a310e75f20802ba918e2df19e51403208.png
HERMIONE GRANGER.
fandom: harry potter. | opposite: draco malfoy, viktor krum, ron weasley ( no plot in mind for ron ).
  • [ / draco ] after the war, smaller schools for younger magical children are enacted to try and prevent parents indoctrinating their children pre-hogwarts. when astoria leaves draco, he enrolls scorpius trying to save his family name, and he ends up in hermione's class.
  • [ / draco ] returning to hogwarts for their true seventh year, draco and hermione are made head boy and head girl.
  • [ / draco ] voldemort wins, and muggleborns are essentially sold to pureblood families as a reward for their loyalty. hermione is sold to the malfoys, but draco doesn't agree with her cruel treatment.
  • [ / viktor ] post-war, hermione returns to hogwarts to help rebuild. when viktor hears about her efforts, he brings the bulgarian quidditch team to help.
fdad6418d42dbaab2f10ca39ca352ce13e9eb904.png
LILY EVANS.
fandom: harry potter. | opposite: james potter. | possible side pairings: remus / sirius.
  • going into seventh year, the death of james' parents and sirius' exile has forced him to grow up fast. when he returns to hogwarts, lily realizes this, but she has her own struggles to worry about. ( more slice-of-life relationship development, very open to adding a plot here. )
  • paired up for a muggle studies project where they have to survive all their time outside of class and school duties without using magic, lily and james bond as they experience what life would be like as muggles.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67567a31514a39704670434362673d3d2d3838353435333536362e313630663038393633616565643764313337323530333630323331362e6a7067
REY.
fandom: star wars. | opposite: kylo ren / ben solo. | possible side pairings: finn / poe, han / leia.
  • literally too many to list here. i've made a separate journal post here with all the things i'm looking for, but know that i'm not limited to just those.
  • canon re-do, canon alternate universe, modern au, fandom au... you name it, i've probably done it.
0560539cbb14551eb6678ea854d1dde20809eef6.jpg
ROSE DEWITT-BUKATER.
fandom: titanic. | opposite: jack dawson.
  • thinking jack died in the sinking, rose returns to her ritzy life in philadelphia, marrying cal as expected of her. months later, rumors begin to swirl of a portrait artist in the park who has an uncanny ability to capture people's likenesses.
  • rose and jack are rescued together and brought to the carpathia. even though they survived the sinking, they now have to face the reality of making an all new life for themselves, leaving the class clashes to become evident.
833ba6f51a2dac004b37c077f98329bc88e4a06b.png
CLAIRE STANDISH.
fandom: the breakfast club. | opposite: john bender.
  • the detention taught them they were more alike than they'd originally thought... but will they be able to show the rest of the school without succumbing to peer pressure and ignoring one another?
  • when they return to school on monday, claire snubs bender out of fear, and he's too proud to push the issue. they go back to never talking, and years pass. one day, claire is the victim of a crime, and bender is the detective assigned to investigate.
  • ten years after graduation, the shermer high class of 1984 returns for their high school reunion. little does john know, claire isn't returning alone; her ten-year-old daughter is back in town with her, and she looks a lot like him.

bump!
check here for my other thread. c:

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!