Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ

Solo

๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ž
Staff member

just testing. don't mind me.

CANON RE-DO / CANON AUs
  • PRE-TFA: doing reconnaissance before attacking the resistance settlement hiding lor san tekka, kylo ren is shot down in the atmosphere above jakku. crash-landing, he is found by scavenger rey โ€” only when he wakes up, he can't remember anything about himself.
  • PRE-TFA: never falling to the dark side, padawan ben solo trains under his uncle luke skywalker. as the war begins to stir, the two emerge on a hunt for force sensitive individuals, starting with a strong force signature coming from jakku.
  • PRE-TFA: denouncing the usage of the force ( though he still taps into it when he gets into sticky situations, even if he won't admit it ) ben works with han as a smuggler. when the falcon is stolen, ben breaks out on his own to find it. when he finally takes the controls again, ready to lift off from jakku and leave the sand planet behind forever, two humans and a droid rush on at the last moment, and the first order attacks.
  • POST-TFA: after his defeat on starkiller base, kylo seeks out a planet that the force calls him towards, only to be shot down and crash land. rey, also drawn to this planet, is also brought down under unknown circumstances, leading the two to have to work together to escape the strangely force-sensitive planet.
  • POST-TLJ: the resistance narrowly escapes, but kylo manages to track down their location. a transmission is received: give rey to him or he blows the resistance to smithereens. she accepts, effectively becoming his prisoner, and makes it her mission to try and turn him to the light.
  • TROS RE-DO: when palpatine orders ben to bring rey to him or kill her himself, he finds himself breaking down under the pressure โ€” and flees exegol, surrenduring to the resistance while expending a great amount of energy to block palpatine out of his head.
  • POST-TROS: after dying on exegol, ben is revived through the world between worlds and ends up on ahch-to, though he is more force ghost than human. grieving her loss, rey returns to the last place that felt like home โ€” and begins a quest to revive him, taking her on a journey through the force itself.
  • POST-TROS: ben survives โ€” but only barely. when rey brings him back to the resistance, most of the base wants to sentence him to death. can they convince him that he's been redeemed โ€” and has he even come fully back to the light?

MODERN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
  • when leia learns that rey, who works for her, is being abused by her husband, she hires her son ben ( also known as the infamous assassin spy kylo ren ) to take him out.
  • known around school as the burnout bad boy, ben solo lands himself in detention, where he meets rey, a student from a completely opposite clique. when they realize they have more in common than they could have thought, how will they navigate the waters of their ultra-cliquey high school? based on the breakfast club.
  • in order to get his parents off his back, ben hires rey to be his fake girlfriend as he returns home for the holidays.
  • when rey's student housing falls through, leaving her with nowhere to live for the semester, professor ben solo offers up his spare room.
  • single father and neurosurgeon ben solo moves back home to start over after being left by his ex-wife. his daughter falls in love with the night shift worker at the only twenty-four-hour day care in the small city and makes it her mission to parent trap the two.

FANTASY / SCI-FI / HISTORICAL / FANDOM ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
  • aliens have taken over the earth. ( alternatively, can be zombies. ) in the early stages of the apocalypse, two loners pair up together, only to learn that they are destined to be part of the solution. based on the fifth wave.
  • son of disappeared past victors han and leia, ben solo has been groomed from birth to take over for the tyrannical president snoke. when it comes time for him to go into ( and win ) his own games, he is the year's favorite to win โ€” but he does everything he isn't supposed to, turning his back on the careers and allying with a scavenger from district twelve named rey. set in the hunger games universe.
  • pureblood ben solo has everything going for him โ€” he's the slytherin quidditch team's captain and star beater, he's top of most of his classes, and he's on the fast track to a high-ranking job in the ministry under minister leia organa. still, there are rumors lurking of a new dark lord uprising, and he's made ben his target for second-in-command. set in the harry potter universe.
  • sailing across the ocean on the famed ship titanic, ben solo is arranged to marry his boss' daughter and become the future ceo of snoke enterprises. when he meets a third-class passenger named rey, he is forced to question all he's ever known about the world. based on titanic.

SOLO'S SEARCH EXTRAORDINAIRE
hello, and welcome to my new roleplay search, where i'll be opening my search up to original ideas.
if you see something here that you like โ€” or if you just think we'd make suitable partners โ€” feel free to send me a message!

WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
WHAT I ASK OF MY PARTNERS
  • replies may come slowly. i'm ridiculously busy irl, working full-time and attending school, and i have staff duties that come first when i'm online. i aim for around one reply per week, but this doesn't always happen.
  • if we're playing canon characters, developed, accurate characters who stick closely to their source material. I'm not a complete stickler for perfection, but i do prefer canons to be canons.
  • plotting-as-we-go, with ideas for twists and turns to create an interesting plot.
  • friendliness and respect. i will always keep your limits in mind. i'd love to be friends ooc, but if that isn't your style, no big deal! just let me know and i'll keep it just to our story.
  • well-checked, grammatically correct replies that do something to move the story along.
  • patience. seriously. i'm slow as fuck. the partners i find i work best with are people who can give me the time i need to respond, and don't rush themselves to reply in return. please do not poke me for a response for at least two weeks.
  • the willingness to write via on-site thread. i unfortunately lose PMs too easily, and i don't like working with discord's character limit. i'm fine using discord for ooc.
  • enjoyment and enthusiasm! let's fall in love with our story.

KINKS & LIMITS
my full f-list is here, but feel free to ask if you don't see it listed.

ABSOLUTELY, YES
CURIOUS ABOUT
NO THANK YOU
  • d/s โ€” commands, control, defined roles, discipline
  • roughness โ€” biting, choking, face slapping, breath control, spanking
  • public โ€” exhibitionism, voyeurism
  • teasing โ€” orgasm control/denial, edging, foreplay
  • oral
  • watersports โ€” bathroom control, wetting, marking
  • light to medium bondage
  • anal โ€” rimming, plugs, training
  • cnc / rape play โ€” my character still needs to enjoy what's happening, even if they struggle
  • weapon play, bloodplay
  • rape / nonconsensual
  • first person, self inserts, making things personal
  • cheating โ€” i will only involve this if the cheated-on character is abusive
  • scat, sexual gore, vore, snuff, vomit
  • bestiality, animal abuse

SETTINGS & PLOT POINTS
i have plot ideas for everything listed, but if you want to pitch your own, feel free!
SETTING INSPIRATION
POSSIBLE PLOT BUNNIES
d8b6c5ff7c1a58c834f4eb9d771e6017.jpg
272d42134db4804e0c1b15e3e7fdf85a.jpg
e50147d5d2e118f0fae2b94dfbdfa32eb9055a9c.jpg

SUPERNATURAL โ€” vampires, werewolves, horror, demons.
  • zombie apocalypse survivors
  • outcast/urban legend
  • new property owner/supernatural species of choice
  • writer/vampire
  • alien/human
  • demon/human
ac39c0b7d0149e1cfbbcccfd7e3710c7.jpg
35e9bd6158dc0e120b33a78e4d5dc957.jpg
c8646d219cd346aa81069c7a88f87776.jpg

MEDIEVAL FANTASY โ€” royalty, monsters, interspecies.
  • arranged marriage
  • halfling or goblin/orc, human, minotaur, or other monstrous species
  • purchased slave/new master
  • mermaid/pirate
  • healer/lich king
  • bounty hunter/monster
9b6f43e9db2761ca99d5248431f9b693.png
bd8c3ec2126d5376715c92761075e6ff.jpg
51c600635cd534f9207247ba9a29ad4c.jpg

MODERN โ€” status differences, crime, taboo, age gaps.
  • bad boy/good girl
  • strict religions (amish, fundamentalist christian, cults)
  • ex-con/new neighbor
  • plane crash or shipwreck survivors
  • pop star/athlete
  • teacher/single parent
8d98327a0d88b65088269e9b4ff13e75.jpg
f85bf671d3554119bdffdea76128cca2.jpg
500cf706ddfc3ff8e64adfb8e2ef52d5.jpg

HISTORICAL โ€” wild west, titanic, world war ii, depression.
  • WESTERN โ€” cowboy/brothel worker, homesteader/doctor's daughter, oregon trail travelers
  • TITANIC โ€” first class/third class
  • WWII โ€” soldier/civilian pen pals, soldier/nurse, german/jewish refugee
  • GREAT DEPRESSION โ€” boarder/house owner's daughter, rich/poor
3b9ed3228b211df57aebb9738308b71f.jpg
4a5b981e7dba4a00d53dd4d084ba3de4.jpg
21e38458eb0e8e2e59603483895ff584.jpg

FANDOM โ€” canon/canon or oc/oc, aged up to at least 16.
  • HARRY POTTER โ€” hermione/any canon, lily/james, luna/neville, luna/ginny, bill/fleur, oc/oc.
  • HUNGER GAMES โ€” gale/katniss, oc/oc.
  • THE BREAKFAST CLUB โ€” bender/claire.
  • POKEMON โ€” trainer/pokemon (anthro only; must be sentient), trainer/rival, rocket/professor, pokemon/pokemon.
  • SKYRIM โ€” aela/farkas/vilkas, dragonborn/companion.
  • BALDUR'S GATE III โ€” tav/karlach, tav/halsin, tav/gale, tav/shadowheart.

Back
Top Bottom