Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Knights Request Thread (updated plots)

Greetings and Salutations

From an old friend you haven’t met yet

I’m glad you found my rp thread, now let’s keep a couple things in mind before you pm me

———​

· I have been roleplaying for a few years now, and I'd hope I can say I'm good at it. I'm very literate and I prefer roleplaying in third person.

· I enjoy smut, action, adventure, and romance stories most of all. I'd say I'd prefer fiction stories over modern day realism though. As long as the the story isn’t incredibly traditional slice of life I’m fine.

. I would say I prefer a ratio of about 70/30 to 60/40 in terms of story vs smut in a roleplay. I like the story to drive the idea of sex a lot more than plain sex

. I do M/F and M/M, although I'm primarily heterosexual, so please don't try to write smut with two male characters unless I already know you very well.

. I am a switch in nsfw rp so I can do whatever you'd prefer when/if it comes down to it.

· I tend to write quite a bit as in a couple paragraphs or more so please don't expect me to respond to two sentences.

· I have a hard time replying sometimes, but do remind me to. I have adhd so I forget things very easily, and a little help never hurts.

. I don't roleplay with or as canon characters it's just not fun for me.

. I do rp as furries or humans so whatever you like is on the table.

. Roleplaying is a lot of work on both parties and often times it's infinitely easier when we get to know each other, and just say what we want. We're adults right? You tell me what you want, and most the time you get it; crazy how that works

———​

~Plot Hooks~

Below are a list of plot ideas in no particular order I’m looking to enact
ideas I’m particularly craving will be labeled with “*” and ALL ROLES MAY BE REVERSED

This idea might be a bit more smut than I suppose I’m used to, but I’ve been playing the big strong Dom in rps for like years and it’s starting to feel so samey- so if you’d like to play a female dom character and have ANY plot idea that’d go crazy…

Imagine collaring your own personal boytoy after he lost a dumb bet, isn’t he supposed to be good at this game??? Or how about summoning a male demon, and forcing him to listen to every order you give under your summoning pact. Or some filthy male summoned **you** from your dead and forgotten realm, teach him what it means to be a god. This idea can stretch from fantasy to more realistic settings, how about playing with your male secretary? See how quiet he can stay while drooling from the mouth in pleasure.

Any of the other rps below of course can be modified to include this idea, just let me know your thoughts at the end of the day.

I’ve played the game, and watched the anime so I know what I’m talking about with this one. Although it doesn’t specifically have to be set in the cyberpunk universe it can just parallel the genre.

How about a romance story with an edgerunner that visits the same ripperdoc a little too often? You’d get to know each other well… up until one day he brings a piece of particularly scary, military grade chrome that you’ve never seen before. Will you listen to him and drill it into his brain, or take the time to research what exactly the fuck he got his hands on??

A story of humanity, and what that word even means. A voodoo boy pokes a hole just past the blackwall. Revealing a small sect of the hidden net where he finds a rouge AI. Not something evil, but something remarkably human. She talk, and asks about his day, and has hopes and dreams of her own. In some ways she’s more human than some of the gutter trash that litter night city. And if you just found her a body she’d be flesh and blood. Indistinguishable from someone you’d call a friend, or lover.

Monsters or ancient magical artifacts/spells I love fantasy settings so much. Let’s write something about elf’s or orcs or dragons. We can turn it into a knock off dnd campaign if your interested or just a story about some powerful magic item or dragon.

Aside the kingdom of Ralghn there sits a brood of monstrous Minotaur/Orc/Demons. Once a year, this feral lot wakes from their sleep and the annual war of survival comes. As Ralghn pits its armies against the invading horde of beast just free from hibernation, lives will be lost, women and children taken, and generals will hang their heads low. Will you play as guard on the frontlines defending your country? Or one of the snarling creatures that take citizens hostage? Perhaps you believe some peace can be brought among the chaos? Or you have a plan to wipe the other off the map entirely.

A jittery goblin sold to you the last of his less than legal wares, among many of which was an arcane locket of questionable origin. Put against the neck this jewel inlaid decoration can list to you: every hidden desire of whom you lay your eyes on. You can stop the betrayal and assassination of known figure heads, listen in on the inner mischievous workings of goblin society, or perhaps your use in the medallion is more selfish? every male or female you pass your eyes on, you know exactly what they’re thinking.

I know it’s a tad over played but superhero’s come on. Wether it’s like a “school” setting like my hero academia or just fighting crime in the streets. I love fantastical settings and giving characters small powers to play with is so fun. We can each make little superhero’s or someone can be a super villian??

The streets of Metara have been fraught with danger and malevolence for years. All thanks to a new terrible villain crippling the heroes good names. He mocks their every action, and goes out of his way to embarrass/degrade their beliefs. Roleplay as a pair of heroes taking a stand against this foe, or play as a hero falling prey to his evil deeds; humiliated/corrupted.

taking your daily exams, and doing your endless homework to make it this far has been a chore, but the final exams for Charlton’s superhero university are coming up quick. Are you the Hero or heroine striving to be top of your class? Or perhaps a recent fling has caught your interest a bit more than studying. Or maybe your not a hero at all, but a villain eyeing the injustice that comes from grading acts of kindness: wanting to tear it all down.

There’s something so special and unique about sci-fi as truly anything can be possible. We have the technology for nano-machines and portable nuclear diffusion. Aliens, and spacefaring vessels exist far beyond earths limits. What were left with us a whole new world of space, ripe for discovery.

The Union (a governmental force, ruling 90% of known space) has set aside there resources to host the decadal planetary raid. Expanding their ruling borders to new unexplored space, they offer any Union citizen the chance to roam free and explore the dangerous uncolonized planets. The opportunity to strike it rich with new infinitely valuable rare resources, or claim whole planets as your own owned land, has lead thousands if not hundreds of thousands of participants for this decades planetary raid. Take the chance yourself and gather your crew to venture forth into the unknown. Or perhaps your more concerned with a rival who always seems to be one step ahead of wherever you go. Maybe fortune is meaning less to you, and the only value you find among the stars is the heart of an unexpected alien lover.

~~~

that’s all I have to note as of now, I may change, add or revamp this eventually. I’m not great at writing forums anyways so hopefully this will get better in time. If I sound like someone you’d see yourself writing with then please DO pm me with your plot ideas as I’m a tad barren with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom