Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Flirty, Fun, Celebrity, Slice of Life Romance (Politicians Included)

prettynposh

Planetoid
About me: I've been RPing for over a decade. I'm a competent writer with short stories posted in publications. I can post anywhere from one paragraph to four, depending on what is required to move the story forward. I am always sub.

What I'm Looking For: Like the description says, a slice of life relationship/dating roleplay with flirty fun. Smut will be included but not be the basis. If it progresses we can RP everything from the first date to nights out, moving in together, the wedding and beyond. I am willing to play multiple characters to move the plot forward or make it more interesting and would like a partner willing to do the same. I am a sub so would prefer a slightly possessive character. Wealth and power are a major turn on so if my opposite partner could be those things even better!

Ideas (Open for Discussion and Alteration)

Honey-Do List - Two celebrities/Wealthy CEOs/Etc have been together for several months. Each is afraid their relationship will fall apart given their hectic schedules. One devises a Honey-Do list that subliminally alters the other into domestic bliss

Coming Out - Two women, possibly celebs, are set up on a blind date, YC is openly a lesbian and MC is not at all. YC convinces mine to give it a chance and give YC a chance.

Forbidden Love - An older starlet/billionairess (YC) takes an up and comer (MC) under her wing under the guise of a mentorship but with not-so-innocent motives.

Craving to Play Opposite: Kamala Harris, Hilary Clinton, Gretchen Whitmer, Nancy Pelosi (Power is sexy)

Very Open to Other Ideas!

Likes: Shorter domme/taller subs, photos of face claims and venues/outfits/etc, age differences, being seduced, orientation play, muscular women can be fun, possessive/controlling partners, clothed sex, costumes, PDA, kissing, cuddling, being called embarrassing pet names, loss of power, possessive/controlling partners, femme lesbians

Limits: Toilet play, gore/vore, no animals, heavy bdsm/pain, derogatory names like b**** and c***, preferably no incest for this scene but am willing to for the right partner/scene

I don't have any specific celebs I RP as. As long as I'm familiar with them I can RP as them. As mentioned above, I do like height and/or age differences. If you have two celebs you just have to ship, absolutely let me know. RP is a give and take. We should both enjoy it!

Play on PM or Discord - let's see if our interests align before giving out Discord SNs

Can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks and hope to speak you all soon!

Tinsley
XOXOX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom