Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Flirty, Fun, Slice of Life Romance

prettynposh

Planetoid
Thank you so much for clicking on my threat.

About me: I've been RPing for over a decade. I'm a competent writer with short stories posted in publications. I can post anywhere from one paragraph to four, depending on what is required to move the story forward.

What I'm Looking For: Like the description says, a slice of life relationship/dating roleplay with flirty fun. Smut will be included but not be the basis. If it progresses we can RP everything from the first date to nights out, moving in together, the wedding and beyond. I am willing to play multiple characters to move the plot forward or make it more interesting and would like a partner willing to do the same. I am a sub so would prefer a slightly possessive character. Wealth and power are a major turn on so if my opposite partner could be those things even better!

Limits: Toilet play, gore/vore, no animals, heavy bdsm/pain, preferably no incest for this scene but am willing to for the right partner/scene

Likes: Shorter domme/taller sub, blonds or redheads, age differences, being seduced, orientation play, muscular women can be fun, possessive partners, clothed sex, costumes, PDA, kissing, cuddling, being called embarrassing pet names, possessive/controlling partners, femme lesbians

Roleplay: Scenes can be anything from college aged to working age to previously divorced. I'm very open to discussions on scene or something more taboo, though that word has a different meaning to different people.

Please reach out to me through PM here or on discord. Let's see if we're compatible through PM before moving on to there.

Thanks and hope to speak you all soon!

Kennedy
XOXOX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom