Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Guest of the Empire (Candicorn & LiveAmmunition)

His second bargain caused a vastly different reaction from the first, with her soft and cheery laugh cutting through the dreadful airs of the dungeon. "Well, if our daring escape were to succeed, I could throw in the Wulfen mating free of charge," he sweetened the deal further with a smirk of his own. While their opinions and outlooks on life differed, he felt that they could find a common ground between them and not only by the merit of being beastfolk, even if of distinct races and cultures. If only had they met under different circumstances...

He snarled at her worries. "I've had my share of encounters with Ferrotani soldiers and guards. I would manage." A bold statement, but built upon the experience of dozens battles against the empire. With element of surprise, he could claw his way out of he dungeon and through the chambers leading outside. The temptation of going after the Vizier himself was strong, but from what Myrri said, the chances of reaching his chambers were even lower than a successful escape. However, her mention of archers did sour his expression. He was neither a rock nor a hare, so he could not withstand nor outrun a hail of arrows coming his way. It would all down come down to his guts and instincts.

"Maybe you're right though — maybe it would be worth more than just a couple of lines. Perhaps even a verse or two." If he had enough luck to become a warchief, then he'd be lucky enough to tackle the gauntlet and survive to tell the tale. He had to be.

"Every scar tells a story," he agreed with her words, but couldn't continue as she sultry turned her entire body to face him, giving him a lovely view of her delicious front. With her dress still around her waist, Einhard's steely blue gaze slid down from her golden eyes to her exposed chest, as if drawn by unseen force. The exotic appearance of his captor pulled him in like a vortex. It was first in his life seeing a Felin — and Myrri — bare her breasts before him. The gentle curves formed by her chest, waist and hips made him clench his jaw, trying to rein in his excitement. A futile effort, as his manhood — given time to rest and assisted by aphrodisiac's effects — was slowly but steadily regaining its vigor, the pommel at its base back to its normal size. Saliva gathered in his mouth at the mere thoughts of his tongue running across that silky skin and his fangs nibbling at the hardening nipples.

Trying to remain unaffected by her charms, he answered her questions. He jiggled his right leg against his bonds, bringing attention to the round scar on his thigh. "My first duel after coming of age. Won, even with a spear puncturing my leg." He turned his head to the right, showing off a short but thick line plowing through his fur, right where his left shoulder met his neck. "A stray shot during my first battle with the Ferrotani. Shattered right through my shield." Turning his head back, he nodded at his left side. "That one you know. Payback for the guard's fingers."

Myrri just chuckled at Einhard's mention of the free perk of her helping him escape. She wasn't even entertaining the idea, but didn't stop the spread of warmth and redness on her cheeks. Although Einhard's snarl was a firm reminder to her of his wild nature, she couldn't help but still find him appealing. Both his body and will radiated strength. And although, she hadn't fully been swayed to his hopeful view, she'd move just a step or two away from her usual stance.

The Felin wasn't quite sure how Einhard would react to seeing her topless form. Different peoples had different customs. For all she knew, Wulfen had no interest in breasts at all. She was pleased, however, to see that wasn't the case. She could almost feel Einhard's icy eyes dragging along her skin to her exposed chest. A smile crossed her lips, enjoying knowing that she'd captured the man's focus.

As Einhard spoke of his scars, Myrri looked to each one. While she'd only intended to look where the man was indicating, the sight of his recovering manhood was hard to miss. It wasn't quite the proud pillar of arousal she'd seen before yet, but she knew that this was just around the corner. She looked back at him and gently touched his side "I think we're both quite lucky that you heal so quickly. On anyone else, I'd have had to stitch that wound... and I'm terrible at stitches" she paused before adding a question, sounding more serious that usual "You'll tell me if it's starts to feel infected, yes? It looks okay and you smell fine, but tell me if you feel feverish or ill"

With her serious ask completed, Myrri's mind went back to the task at hand. They'd had their break with unexpected conversation but she still had a job to complete. The topless woman stood and moved to the bottom of the rack, dragging her fingertips along his body as she moved "Tell me more about the duel. I've never heard about the culture of Wulfen duels. Was it for fun? Over a dispute? Or something else?" as she spoke, Myrri crawled up onto the rack on her hands and knees, resting between Einhard's legs. Her eyes remained on him as if she were performing the most casual act in the world, as she leaned forward and let her soft, warm, heavy tits press against his cock.

"Don't worry, it'll take more than that to put down an Ushan warrior," he calmed her worries as she caressed the wound treated by her own hands no more than a day ago. Her concerns sounded genuine, so all he could offer in return was equally genuine reassurance. The strange feeling of familiarity and fellowship towards her that budded within Einhard allowed him to be frank in his words. "I'll let you know if it festers."

With his well-being confirmed and reassured, Myrri left the seat at Einhard's side. The wolfish man watched with curiosity as the woman turned her back towards him and stepped towards the bottom of the rack, his eyes closely following the sway of her hips after each step. Her fingertips trailing along his body sent a jolt through him, making the hair on the back of his neck stand on its end, almost making him miss the question she posed.

"It was a dispute—" He started, but stopped short as he noticed the Felin crawling on to the rack. With that, he realized that pleasantries were over and she was back to her assignment. For a moment, he wondered whether he could convince her to stop, but quickly realized that it would be pointless. "An insult. To my clan and— and me." He faltered, as Myrri rested her chest against his crotch, the soft and silky flesh pushing against him. The immediate reaction was a hefty and instinctive throb from his cock. His eyes met her look of indifference — pretending this was all an innocent act.

Fine, he thought. He continued his story, also pretending to not notice her actions, even with his fast-hardening manhood hugged by her cleavage.
"Not long after I became an adult, a veteran warrior accused me of lacking in skill. Said it should be at least a couple of more years before my coming of age. Just an excuse — his and my clans had a long standing feud between them. I couldn't let this insult to me and my family go, so I challenged him to a duel. I left him the choice of our weapons, to prove that I could defeat him regardless. His skill with spears was well known, so it was an obvious choice. It wasn't easy, but even with a spear-tip in my leg, I made him yield." Einhard focused on his story, doing his best to ignore the feeling of the smooth skin against his length, where each Myrri's breath caused her breasts to rub against his length. By the end of his story, his cock was already back to its former glory, its crimson heat mixing with Myrri's own warmth.

Myrri listened intently to Einhard's story. In spite of her being up to no good, she genuinely found Einhard and his culture fascinating. Her imperial masters may have been interested in knowing that there were separate Wulfen clans, some of which had feuds and bad blood, but that information would never reach them by the feline woman's lips. Instead Myrri pondered not the imperial worth of the information Einhard had shared, but what it must be like to see and experience his customs firsthand. In the back of her mind, she nursed a fantasy of seeing the Usha mountains with her own eyes.

A soft purr escaped Myrri's lips as she felt Einhard's cock hardening against her skin. It was almost unbelievable how heated his thick member felt and how palpable his arousal was. He truly made it difficult for the woman's mind to stay on task, her yellow eyes unable to help drifting down to the red pole nestled between her breasts.

"Hmm.. I have so many questions. I'm not sure quite what to ask first" as the woman spoke, she used her hands to press her breasts together around Einhard's shaft. She found him still slick enough from being oiled earlier to allow her to easily glide her tits along his manhood. Once she found a slow, gentle rhythm, her golden eyes flicked back up to Einhard's face "How did you know that you could beat him? I'll admit, that I can see why it must have been satisfying to defeat him with his own weapon of choice. However, I'm curious - what's your favored weapon? Your claws are so impressive, I can't say that I pictured you using anything more than those"

Myrri's purr did not go unnoticed by the strapped prisoner. Even though it was a harbinger of more mischief on her part, further confirmed by her feline eyes shifting towards the crimson spear between her breasts, Einhard couldn't deny that it was a nice and pleasant sound coming from a half-naked woman sprawled on top of his lower body. As if reading his mind, she used her hands to squeeze her breasts together, followed by a slow and steady rubbing movement. With the remainders of the lubricant still on his manhood, the slick gliding of her cleavage across his length lead to a very sensual experience for the Wulfen. So much so that the leftover oil between their flesh was soon joined by the viscous arousal, aptly pumped straight from his cock.

"I didn't," he answered her first question. It took a lot of him to focus on her words and not her actions. "Not for sure anyway. I've believed I had enough skill and strength to win. Also, I've seen him spar, I had a general idea what to expect." It was a rash decision at the time, even if he had the chance to learn about his enemy beforehand. Still, his guts were right — he could beat him, even if it was a costly victory.

At her other question, he turned his head towards his right arm. "Claws alone aren't enough." His fist clenched and unclenched a few times, before he flexed the muscles of his arm against the rack's bonds — which remained unmoved and unbroken, as if confirming his words. Einhard let out a sigh of disappointment, before returning his gaze towards the sultry woman lying down between his legs. "Axe and shield are my weapons of choice. With enough strength, even a one-handed axe can cleave right through Ferrotan armor... And I have strength to spare."

Back
Top Bottom