Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Guest of the Empire (Candicorn & LiveAmmunition)

"Ein-? ...Oh." Myrri's expression of surprised came with her eyes falling upon Einhard's erect member for the first time. When he'd first risen from the water, she was focused on helping the wet mass of fur and muscles stand without falling. From there her attention had gone to bending down and retrieving her ointments. She'd paused momentarily to consider the best path for treatment for the Wulfen's injuries. When he didn't respond to her query, she turned toward him with intent to ask again. Bent over, she was at quite the angle to view him. Her eyebrows quickly rose to the top of her face as she stared at him.

Myrri had never seen a specimen quite like his before. Felin males were quite similar to humans in this regard, so both Einhard's shape and color were strange curiosities to Myrri. She pondered briefly how large Wulfen women must be to comfortably mate with such equipment possessed by their partners.

After a moment, Myrri cleared her throat and got back to business. She quickly grabbed a towel from her basket. Looking at it intently, she spoke a few words over the fabric in a language that radiated with magic. The mystical words initially seemed to have no effect whatsoever, until Myrri pressed the towel Einhard's wet fur. The soft fabric quickly pulled the water from his fur while warming the skin underneath like a hot summer's wind. In minutes, the woman had dried Einhard from head to toe, of course taking a moment to have him step out of the bucket. She paid special attention to drying the thick, coarse fur of his back and warming the thinner fur and skin underneath on his front.

When it came to his manhood, that was a slightly different case. Unsure if the sensation would be too intense, she left the hardened, red member to dry on its own. She did, however, softly run the towel over his lower belly and down toward his groin. Then she caressed the enchanted fabric against his inner thighs as well as very gently against his balls. Myrri tried not to pay much mind the rigid shaft looming in her view, but this was a difficult. For the time being, however, she staying on task.

Finally, satisfied with the dried fur under her fingertips, Myrri moved on to opening her ointments. While the Felin woman was not a nurse or physician, she knew how to treat and bandage wounds like one. Her skilled hand set to work treating his cuts and scraps. The guards had certainly done a number on Einhard and she was just thankful that there was no need to stitch him up anywhere.

"Well, Einhard, I think I've done quite a good job of cleaning you up. My time here today is just about done." she looked up at him with her large golden eyes, watching him with great curiosity as she often did "Is there anything that you would request of me? Would you like something for this as well?" she ran another finger near the tip of his member, narrowly avoiding the precum gathered there "A potion could make you a bit more comfortable in the time until I see you next"

Last edited:
Einhard grumbled, annoyed at his dulled senses and reflexes. His entire body felt slow and awkward, as if it were neck-deep in murky water. Why taking even a simple action such as standing up and stepping out of the tub made him dizzy? Even though his memory and mind remained fuzzy, the effects of the drug from the day before had began to subside. Not enough for him to regain full control of his faculties, but enough to question what was happening to him. However, his reflections on his state were interrupted by Myrri's chant. The language was unknown to the Wulfen, but he could feel the power behind the spoken words. It was the same feeling as during the wild enchantments the shamans performed for warbands and warchiefs before they left for battle. Somehow, it felt far more potent than a whole evening of rituals.

He turned towards Myrri with a puzzled expression, noticing only an ordinary towel in her hands. His error of judgement was soon revealed, when she proceeded to wipe him down. It soaked water from his fur like no other fabric ever could and left a feeling of warmth wherever it touched. "Magic," mumbled Einhard over the muzzle on his snout, as Myrri continued to dry him off. In no time at all, he was almost as dry as he was before going into the tub, although the extra care and attention she gave to the crotch didn't go unnoticed. The gentle taps of towel against his fuzzy balls earned a twitch of his shaft, which surely made it even harder for the Felin woman to focus on the task at hand. In any case, the following wound care was well needed and received by the monstrous man. The ointments stung at first, but quickly soothed his pains and sores, some of which he didn't even know he had. In particular, the nasty wound at his side, earned from a torturer right after the biting incident, was the one for which treatment Einhard was most glad.

After the first aid was finished and Myrri began packing all the jars and bottles away back to her basket, the prisoner — for the first time in weeks — felt truly refreshed. As she turned back and ran a finger over the tip of his red hot masculinity while looking up to him with those feline eyes, made the fur on his arms stand on its ends. Without bathwater dulling the experience, it felt slick and hot under her fingertip, with unique texture. The Wulfen let out a shiver, making the chains between his bonds and the wall jingle once again. The satisfaction was short lived, as his mind was clearing, with the hefty dose of passiflora extract he received almost completely processed by his body. His mind was catching up with what had just occurred. "No," he replied, the previous wooziness of his voice gone. "I think you've done too much already." She tested him. Tested and measured for her own agenda. The Empire's agenda.

Looking into his steely eyes, Myrri could see that they no longer had their previous glaze. Despite all the chains, shackles and muzzle, they were glaring eyes of a predator, calculating next move against his prey — her.

Myrri felt a distinct satisfaction in getting such a physical response from teasing the Wulfen prisoner. There was something about seeing him bound and shivering that appealed to a sense deep within her. Perhaps it was some manner of feline instinct driving her to 'play with her food' and delighting in seeing her prey's weak spot on display. To be clear, Einhard's member was by no means weak in her estimation. On the contrary, he'd put many men to shame and frighten just as many women with his brutish size and overall strength. Myrri herself would certainly never allow such a barbaric incursion on her womanhood for these reasons and more, even though she was braver than most. The weak spot in Myrri's mind came in knowing that she could arouse him and get the result she'd been sent here for. She knew how to touch him and make him quiver.

Much like Einhard's satisfaction, Myrri's was short-lived. Hers lasted only seconds longer than his, ended by the ice in his words. The Felin easily detected the change, not just in the Wulfen's voice but hanging in the air. The drunken puppy was once again a fierce wolf. There was a flash of fear in the woman's eyes as she met his cold gaze. The was a moment in which, she froze, fearful body language returning as from their first meeting. It didn't last though. Her eyes were calculating too.

"Fine then" she moved in closer to him, letting him feel her body press against him through the wet fabric of her thin chemise. Her hip grazed against his hardened shaft before she let her hand slide around it, moving down towards the base "No potions. You can keep your hardon, uncomfortable as it looks.. and feels" she watched his face as she stroked him. The woman's voice was soft and low like a whispered purr "I did warn you make a deal, Einhard. I hoped you would, for your sake. I'll try to leave the opportunity open for as long as I can. I'll hear you other ideas if you have them"

Myrri hoped that her touch, getting Einhard to focus on her whispered words, and the last of the sedative was enough to distract him, while she did the last thing she wanted to do before leaving the cell. The hand that wasn't attending to Einhard's cock, slid up to release the bar from Einhard's wrists. Before the metal bar could clang against the stone dungeon floor, Myrri had already withdrawn and spun away from Einhard's reach, confident that she was fast enough to avoid an attack from chained claws. Felin, in general, were faster and more dexterous than any human. What they lacked in strength, they had in swiftness and cunning.

As Myrri scooped up the rest of her clothes, she nodded her head at the fallen bar "They'd have left you in them and the muzzle. I know you'd want it as a weapon, but trust me, they'll tighten the chains and take it away before coming into the cell next so I doubt you'll get the chance. At least this way, you can eat and put on your new pants" at the last part, she gestured to the basket, still on the floor nearby. She paused at the door of his cell "I know I can't truly do you any kindnesses here.. It just.. it doesn't all have to be brutality. Goodbye for now, Einhard"

Last edited:
Even while chained and muzzled, there were plenty of ways of using his enormous strength and combat experience in a brutal fashion. As such, it was a surprise to the nearly sober wolf when his frozen in fear prey moved in closer instead of moving away. Had she lost her mind, he thought in the split second she closed the distance. That notion was soon dispelled, when he felt the sensation of her wet chemise on his abdomen and the brush of her hip on his girth. A playful move — another trick then. His suspicions were confirmed, as her hand griped his length and began to slide up and down. With her so near and spreading the liquid arousal from his tip all across the shaft, she was hit with his heavy and masculine musk. It was wild, heavy and aggressive, either warning or promising the Wulfen's potential mates what to expect.

"No more deals." He responded with a gruff growl to her husky purr, as she continued to stroke him. "I'm not making the same mistake twice." He wanted to bare his fangs and glare, but the former was neutered by the muzzle and the latter by her working hand. No matter how unyielding he wanted to be, he had to admit that her slow and sensual movements were distracting. If only he could break those bonds, pin her down and show her why one doesn't rouse a wolf...

She dashed away just as quickly as she pounced upon him and his mighty member. The absence of her touch was accompanied by the loose feeling around his hands, as the rigid shackle he woke up with was unlocked. It clattered on the floor just as the door to his cell slammed shut, leaving him alone behind the bars. Through the sliding window, Myrri could see him looking her way, massaging his wrists and still with a raging erection, which heat she could still feel on her nimble fingers. His blue eyes were narrow and with the same cold look they had given her during their first meeting — a gaze hoping to saw through the confines of his prison and whoever stood behind them.

"You're wrong." He pulled apart the leather straps holding his muzzle in place as if they were thin fabric. "It didn't have to be brutality. Not anymore." With that, he turned away from her and began rummaging through the basket.

Later on, when dressing up, Myrri would notice a peculiar sight on the the back of her chemise — the fabric was ripped. At the very bottom, just where her thighs were, there were four short lines. It was easy to see them lining up into a massive claw mark. A reminder, that while her Felin reflexes were great, Wulfen's weren't far behind.

Later that night, Myrri sat twirling a quill between her fingers and thinking deeply. Candlelight illuminated the modest quarters afforded her above the vizier's workshop. The relative closeness to the dungeons was convenient for the vizier's regular and distasteful experiments as well as for Myrri's current assignment. In truth, she'd have preferred to stay elsewhere, outside of the palace. However, given the tongue lashing she'd received from the vizier for ascending from the dungeon's again empty handed, she knew he wouldn't be in an accommodating mood with her for quite some time. The Felin needed results. But how best to get them?

Her yellow eyes flicked over to the torn chemise laying over the end of her bed. It was remarkable. She hadn't even felt him do it. The entire encounter burned in her mind as she pondered what it was exactly that she was feeling. Fear? Excitement for a challenge? Arousal? All three most likely.

Finally, she brought the quill's movement to a stop and dipped the tip into the nearby inkwell. In her elegant writing, she made her "request" to the guards: "A special session is needed with Prisoner 8-901. In preparation, have the prisoner tied the largest metal rack available. Metal chains will be needed for restraint. Not the usual rope. The prisoner's mouth may be left unmuzzled, provided that the restraints prevent excessive movement of the upper body. Finally, the prisoner will need to be dosed with Dionysian Brew."

Myrri tapped the quill tip against the paper, thinking again. She knew Dionysian Brew well. It was not an alcohol as the name implied, but a potent aphrodisiac potion. She was responsible for brewing the palace's supply. The right dose could "pleasantly" revive the virility of a decrepit noble for a night. The wrong dose could drive the imbiber to deep, burning sexual frustration, to the siring of many, many bastards, or to madness. Whichever came first. Given Einhard's size and his metabolism of the Black Passiflora, Myrri thought she knew the right dose to use, but only time and experimentation would tell "Two full-sized doses should be sufficient. I will need the prisoner restrained and dosed at least 30 minutes before my arrival"

============================================================================

The next day, Myrri descended the dungeon staircase again, ready to set about her work. The familiar scent of Felin and spices wafted down the hall ahead of her as she approached, likely picked up more acutely if the aphrodisiac's effects were kicking in as expected. Moments later, the woman opened the vault door and entered "Hello again, Einhard. I hope you rested well. It's time for our first real session"

True to Myrri's words, the guards came not too long after she had left. They spat their usual insults, adjusted the chains so tight that Einhard could take but a single step away from the wall and took everything from his cell that had been brought the night before. Otherwise, they left him unbothered, letting him stew in his thoughts. Whether that day or the next, he expected more foul tricks from the imperial Felin. He now knew what she was after, but he had no ways of stopping her. Later, long after all the guards left his cell and what Einhard assumed to be the night, he picked yet another fight with the chains that held him in place, driven by the recent events. The mechanism creaked and moaned, and the prisoner huffed and puffed. In the end, his efforts were meaningless. He was powerless and feared that this feeling would accompany him for many days to come.

The following day, Einhard's senses were driving him crazy. Earlier, similar to the night before, he woke up dizzy and confused. Not on the dungeon's floor as usual, but strapped to what appeared as a huge metal rack. His hands and legs were bound to it with chains, while his body was held in place by a wide leather strap, but he was spared the muzzle this time. Not long after waking up, he was forced to quaff a numbingly sweet potion. Whatever was in those vials, it caused a burning in his head, his loins and — most prominently — in his groin. His breath turned hot and heavy, as if the air wasn't enough to keep his body going. Despite resistance, his mind gravitated to reliving his more carnal memories: of the wild Wulfen midsummer festivals; of passing but fiery encounters between battles; even — to his chagrin — the teasing of the previous day.

Then, when she took barely half a dozen steps down the stairs leading to his prison, his hypersensitive nose picked up a whiff of the familiar Felin. The usual smell of herbs and spices she worked with couldn't mask her natural feminine scent. He yearned for that. By the time she reached the heavy vault door, the bulge in Einhard's pants was tremendous, outlining its silhouette against the fabric, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. It throbbed at the mere thought of tasting the woman's sweet folds, even if the Wulfen knew that wasn't why she came. He swallowed his saliva as she stepped in and noticed him sprawled on the rack, high enough to reach just above her hips. The air of his cell was thick and weighty with the smell of his lust, which only grew in strength the closer she got to him.

He raised his head to face her. "Should've know from the start it was all a trick," he said, more to himself than to her. "Leave now if you want to keep your hands." An empty threat — he was in a position where he couldn't do much, but plenty could be done to him.

Myrri approached the rack cautiously, her eyes passing over the restraints. She was confident in the empire's abilities to hold a prisoner, but not stupid. She noticed the leather strap and internally rolled her eyes. The guards always messed something up, but at least the strap seemed to be holding him adequately. If he could break it, surely he would have already. So said her logic, anyway. The Felin woman walked from the end of the rack where Einhard's feet were chained, up closer to his face so that she look down into his eyes.

"Luckily for me, I don't need to bring my hands anywhere near your mouth. I'm not here for saliva" she asked her question teasingly as she laid a hand on one of his knees. The hand slowly ventured northward towards his groin as spoke "Don't you remember?" the rhetorical question came with the gentle groping of his balls. She massaged him tenderly through the pants he wore as she continued to talk to him, looking into his steely eyes with her golden ones.
Like usual Myrri came to his cell wearing her full Imperial regalia, Ferrotani black and blue befitting the station of assistant to the Imperial vizier. The attentions of her hand halted briefly so that she could remove her long jacket. Underneath her clothing was much simpler, a pale yellow tunic dress with a deep v-neck that revealed some of the curve of her breasts and long sits up the sides revealing the sides of her hips. The clothing was thin and hid little of her shape and none of her sweet scent. Dangling between her breasts on a golden chain was an ivory-white amulet. She hadn't worn such an item on her previous visits, but the arcane symbols etched onto the white stone made it easy to guess that it had some mystical purpose.

The potent scent of arousal on Einhard was unexpected for Myrri. The woman had witnessed the potion used on humans many times but their pheromones were weak to non-existent or perhaps the Felin nose just wasn't wired to detect such scents in incompatible races. It appeared that the Wulfen were more compatible, at least in this regard. So compatible were they that Myrri's body began to respond in kind. She's wasn't as burningly aroused as the man before her, but the spark of lust was present as an undercurrent in her scent.

"I didn't trick you, you know? I told you everything I coud, even knowing that you were unlikely to accept it. But now I must take what the imperials demand or we'll both be in quite a bit of trouble"
with her jacket laid over a nearby chair, Myrri's hand returned to Einhard's groin "All you have to do is relax while I take care of this for you" her delicate fingers slid past the waistband of his pants and tugged the garment down and out of the way.

Last edited:
Her teasing was lost on him, as Einhard threw his head back and a loud hiss escaped through his fangs when her hand slid up from his knee to groin, not stopping until it was cupping his balls through his trousers. The aphrodisiac's effect were potent — even such tender massage was enough to make his muscle tense up, chest pressing against the belts, and clawed fists clenching and unclenching. After this initial assault on his jewels was halted, his blue eyes observed her removing her coat with a strange mix of keen focus and drunken lust.

With inhuman hunger, he took in every detail — from the deep cuts of the dress displaying the dark curves of her hips and cleavage, to the thin fabric flaunting her figure and leaving just enough to his imagination. The ivory amulet didn't go unnoticed, but its possible importance got drowned in the storm of passion that raged within Einhard. With Myrri so close, her delicious scent was overpowering, but a couple of sniffs were enough for the Wulfen's keen nose to pick a new sweet aroma joining the fray — the fragrance of her own arousal. Just as — if not more so — wild and wanton as any Wulfen woman's. Least to say, it only added to his animalistic desires.

"Keep your... sweet lies." He hesitated when the woman's hand found her way back to his crotch. "A trick's a trick." With that said, contrary to what she told him, he tried his best to not relax and make it any easier for her, no matter how impossible task it was.

As her dexterous fingers pulled down his strained pants, Einhard let out a throaty grunt as his manhood was freed from its confines. The crimson monster — thick, large and as hard as a mountain — standing nearly perpendicular to the Wulfen's body was a different beast from the day before. Back then, while also erect, in comparison it had been drunken, hesitant and timid. Whereas at that moment, it was ready and eager to sink itself in female folds, dripping and trailing its anticipation across his fur-covered abdomen. The heat it produced in the chilly dungeon air was palpable and the musky waft that hit Myrri during the grand reveal was intoxicating.

The prisoner raised his head once again, his eyes moving between the Felin woman at his side and his ram-rod manhood, unsure whether to encourage or discourage her.

Last edited:
"How many times do you think I'll be able to collect your semen today?" she mused over the thought, bypassing Einhard's fury-tinged words "Your balls feel full and heavy to me. Aching for more than just one release. Unless the stories of Wulfen stamina are lies that is."

The woman's composure faltered briefly upon the reveal of Einhard's hardened member. Before she could quash it, an amorous, thoroughly impressed look reached Myrri's eyes. She should have expected a difference given that the Wulfen was drugged with an aphrodisiac today rather than a sedative as he had been before. That said, yesterday he'd already been quite impressive with the hardness of steel and the heat of flowing lava. It was hard to imagine the hard pillar of manhood as any further engorged or ready to sheath itself within a lover. And yet, here it was proud and primed, a great red beast ready to give Myrri the Empire exactly what she it desired.

Myrri quickly cleared her throat and shooed her own arousal away from her conscious mind. She swiftly reached for one last item, a small purple bottle, before sitting on the rack beside Einhard. Her body faced towards the Wulfen's raised head. The exposed skin of her hip rested comfortably against his fur as she uncorked the bottle. The woman eyes were fixed on Einhard's cock as she tipped the bottle, letting a thin, oily substance pour onto the spear-like head. A lubricant. Myrri applied it liberally before setting the bottle aside. Her nimble fingers traced every vein and curve of his shaft, ensuring that every centimeter of his manhood was slick and glistening. Then her gentle hands wrapped around his base. Her touch was light, almost timid, as Myrri slowly began to pump her hands up and down.

As she held the prisoner's hot, enticing manhood in her hands, Myrri pondered another question "Einhard? How do Wulfen women pleasure their lovers? Can clawed talons still provide these delicate touches?" her fingers swirled over the tip of his cock as she spoke, before resuming her slow and steady handjob "What about a mouth full of fanged teeth? Have you known the pleasure of a woman's mouth?"

She was correct — his balls did feel overflowing with seed. While malnourished, tortured and questioning whether he'd survive another day, he paid not attention to such things. In that moment, however? The Dionysian Brew that was forced down his throat reminded him how long it was since his last release and empowered that aching feeling. "You'll get none, you witch." A defiant reply, spoken through his teeth, even if his throbbing masculinity betrayed his own convictions.

A glimpse of the impressed and lustful look on her face reached Einhard before she had managed to suppress it. Futile — his sense of smell told him everything he needed to know about her arousal, but noticing it with a his own eyes only added to the pressure he was under. He watched carefully as she prepared a small purple bottle and sat with him on the rack, using his furry legs as a resting spot for her lower back and bare hip. In protest, he tried to kick and throw her off, but it was all for naught. All the chains and straps allowed him to do was to flex the muscles of his thighs, as the bottle was opened with a satisfying POP of the cork.

The bottle's contents, abundantly applied, felt cool in comparison to the hot-blooded urges of the Wulfen, but were soon joined by familiar gentleness of Myrri's palms and fingers. The slick feeling of her hands spreading the lubricant all across his length was stupifying. The Felin woman could hear as hot air escaped her quarry's lungs in a long and wistful exhale. The initial touch caused the prisoner to squirm his hips, trying to escape her clutches, but when that proved fruitless, he laid back down, leaving the faith of his shaft in her grasps. With her hands wrapping around its base, the glistening and girthy bulb located there felt bestial, putting into question how could it even fit a Wulfen woman, lest a smaller race.

Distracted by her slow and sensual stroking, he unconciously answered her question, his voice hitching when she swirled her finger over his tip. "It's... different. Rougher. But we're built tough." He'd lie if he said that he didn't like what he was experiencing. Instead, he tried to distract her in turn. "And have you known the pleasure of a Wulfen cock?"

Myrri couldn't help but chuckle at Einhard's assertion that her efforts would be fruitless. She felt more than a little smug in knowing that he was both wrong and helpless in this moment. She enjoyed watching his muscles flex as he was unable to do much else, and looked forward to seeing him squirm under her skilled attentions.

Einhard's question caught the woman off-guard. His question wasn't anymore crude than hers but she still hadn't expected him to ask such a thing. Her cheeks flushed with heat and color beneath her warm brown skin. Her hands slowed, almost to a stop as she answered "You are the first Wulfen I have laid eyes on, let alone touched. You are.. fascinating" her words were genuine, a crack in the armor of confidence she wore that she quickly repaired "So, no I have not. Felin are rare, so I have known humans mostly. They may not be fully compatible with my kind, but they are pleasure enough"

She waved a hand as if dismissing an unvoiced thought "The difference doesn't truly matter though, does it? This" she took a long stroke from his base to his tip for emphasis "Isn't for me. You said yourself that Wulfen are built tougher. Clearly, that isn't the case for the Felin. I would be much too small and tight for a Wulfen man" Myrri increased the tempo of her hands as she spoke. Her grip tightened, wanting him to imagine the tightness of a Felin pussy "I fully intend to drain your balls today, but not for my own pleasure. I'm sure you'll find it pleasurable though."

The woman flashed him a playful grin "I answered your question. Now it's time for another of mine" one of her hands stopped stroking him and trailed down the underside of his shaft. It found a place sliding against the bulb at his base. A curious look shone in her eyes "What is this? Humans are not shaped this way and neither are Felin. Does this go in-...? This is for impressing females, yes? Like a mane?" Myrri felt foolish asking the question, even editing her initial more direct phrasing of asking if this part of his equipment was meant to go inside of a Wulfen partner. Clearly, the girthy mass mustn't be meant to penetrate a woman's body... Right? Under her fingers it felt just as hard and hot as the rest of his manhood, hinting at it's purpose.

Last edited:
To Einhard's surprise, his ploy seemed to work, at least partially — his tormentor's strokes wavered and slowed down. Yet, slower movement was still movement. In his well lubricated and aphrodisiac-laced state, even a gentle touch was enough to bring immense pleasure. However, the Felin's daze was only momentary. The long, aggravating stroke she gave him from the base to the tip made him involuntarily throw his head back and buck his hips forward. The gradual rise in tempo, the firmer grip and his sprawled position on the rack made him imagine Myrri riding on top of him, his girth pushing inside, making her cry in ecstasy with every bounce. He let out a grunt, doubting that she wasn't getting any pleasure out of this.

He raised his head just in time to see her playful grin and felt one of her hands trailing down his spear, finishing at the engorged base. It responded with a quick pulse under her fingers, which in turn lead to Einhard clenching his fists.

"It's a knot." He decided to satiate her curiosity. "It's certainly impressive, but it goes in. All of it." The emphasis was added to hopefully spark her imagination enough to earn him another moment of respite. "When the man comes, deep within his mate, it swells further. Locks the two together. Keeps the seed in. Helps impregnation." His sentences were short, each interrupted by a gasp for air from her nimble hands. It was becoming harder for Einhard to control his breath. However, what he said was true for the most part, although with some poetic flair, aiming for maximum distraction.

"You'd learn to like it." He continued to spurn the yarn of his tales. "It's a tight fit, but no one ever complains. Quite the opposite." A shadow of a confident smile appeared on his snout, but quickly melted under her constant touch. "Let me out and— and I'll give you a taste of Wulfen mating." A bargaining chip for which only the Dionysian brew could take credit for.

The Felin woman restrained her desire to purr at the feeling of heated flesh under her fingers. It shouldn't have been possible for any man to be so thoroughly steel-hard. She could feel him pulsating with tension and desire. The lubricant coating his cock allowed her hands to glide along his girthy length with ease as she listened to his response.

She listened intently to Einhard's words. Her hands slowed almost to a stop once again as she processed this new information. It got larger?? Larger than it already was now? The woman's golden eyes grew just a little wider as she stared down at the knot, hard and hot under her fingers. Once again curious got the better of her and her other hand moved to join it's partner in exploring Einhard's knot. While he'd succeeded to stopping her pumping hands, the Wulfen had opened a new place of interest to his captor. Myrri's delicate fingers caressed and traced along the hardened bulb with all the interest befitting a curious cat.

Myrri was about to give a playfully sarcastic response to Einhard's assertion that she'd enjoy it based on his previous experiences. But then he offered up his aphrodisiac-fueled bargain. The words froze her in place, halting her hands in place on his knot. There was a moment in which she looked at him, face flushed, and with the hair on her tail standing on end. Where her arousal had previously been but subtle sparks, now it was a more healthy, growing fire. Perhaps it was the growl with which the words were spoken or the confident smile he flashed her, but a shiver ran down Myrri's spine. After the moment of surprise passed, the woman's eyebrows furrowed as she looked down at him, loathe to cede complete control of the conversation to him "I will do no such thing and you will do no such thing."

As she continued, her hands returned to their task of stroking his shaft, now moving faster than previously "You're going to stay right here and cum for me again and again. I'm going to milk this cock of yours dry. And just maybe I'll give your knot some attention too. But, it's definitely not going inside of me. No matter how much you might like it to" she said the last bit with a smirk. While her observable reactions gave away some of her less professional desires, Myrri couldn't help but think that the Wulfen's offer partially exposed his. Granted, his cock did quite a bit of exposing on it's own, but such words did imply a battle of willpower in Einhard's mind. Perhaps she couldn't break the man, but maybe she could bend him just enough to get what she needed. Or maybe this task would just drive her mad with unsatiated lust. Her hands continued stroking faster and faster, her eyes determined and focused on the restrained Wulfen before her "I'm ready, Einhard. Cum for me like you would if you could get your hands on a tight Felin pussy. Show me what there is to learn to like. Give me every last drop"

As she ceased her strokes, and pondered both his words and his hefty knot, Einhard let out a breath of relief. While the attention his pommel received was pleasurable, it was far gentler and calmer. It helped him stay on the treacherous edge of ecstasy, staving off the inevitable for another couple of moments. Then, after he shot his wild offer, she froze in place. Looking at her reaction, the bargain seemed to fall on fertile ground. That was unexpected, as this was nothing more than a last ditch effort at saving himself. Before the Wulfen could strike at her arousal while it was still hot, she snapped out of it and rejected his bid, taking back the initiative. The tone of her voice sent a chilling shiver down his neck.

Her hands returned to his shaft and continued what her curiosity interrupted. Her declaration of wanting to milk his seed dry was backed by the sudden and tremendous change of tempo — Einhard had to flex every muscle in his gigantic body to keep himself from cumming then and there. The strokes were deep and hard, sliding from the very tip of his glistening cock to the girthy knot at its base. Every full pass across his length felt longer than usual, as if time itself was against him. He squirmed and fought against the bonds, but there was no chance of him escaping from Myrri's grasps.

As her speed continued to increase, his resolve continued to slip. The back of his head pushed against the rack, eyes shut tight, jaw wide open with tongue lolling out, haggardly gasping for air. Fists clenching and toes curling. He was getting close.

Her words were the finishing blow.

His balls tensed up, announcing the incoming orgasm. Mere second later, the belt holding him in place barely held, as he let out a growl and bucked his hips upwards, sending the first rope of cum soaring through the air. The member in Myrri's hand throbbed and shot another load with less force, but far greater volume. The thick and warm liquid splashed and flowed from his spear-like tip right onto her hands. It had a sweet and hearty undertones, but overflowed with the intoxicating musky scent that she picked up earlier. The man groaned as — true to his words — the bulky bulb at the root of his rod swelled and hardened further, even without a mate to lock into. With several more pulses following, all palpable under her fingertips, the Wulfen virility proved true. The amount of semen she got was astounding, pooling on her prisoner and dribbling down on to the rack. Moreover, even in its unrefined state, she could feel the faint glow of the abundant quintessence radiating all around her.

The man — spent, gasping and laying flat on the rack — felt conflicting emotions. The highs of sweet orgasm and the lows of bitter defeat. After he calmed down enough to think, he swallowed loudly and raised his head to face Myrri once again, though unsure what to say. "You got what you wanted. Happy?" His manhood lost most of its rigidity, but did not flop down onto his belly just yet.

Last edited:
Small fangs gleamed in Myrri's mouth as she grinned, sensing Einhard's approaching orgasm. She could feel him squirming and struggling like prey under a clawed paw, as her hands worked his red hot member with merciless speed. No portion of his reddened flesh escaped the attention of her slick, oiled fingers. She watched him eagerly as his head pressed back against the rack. He was so close to the edge that she could practically taste it.

Finally, Myrri's frantic pumping was rewarded. The woman watched with keen and aroused interest as Einhard's cock shot its load of multiple ropes of thick, warm semen. Her hands continued working, eager to get every drop, even as his seed covered her hands. After the third or fourth pulse, Myrri's eyebrows raised. He was still going. She bit her bottom lip, impressed by the sheer volume. In that moment, she had not a single thought of the Empire's wants or how pleased the Imperial vizier would be with her impressive haul. She thought only of how Einhard might taste and of how he'd make her tight cunt overflow with his seed had he the chance. Then she remembered the knot at the hilt of his cock. One of her hands continued to stroke and massage near the tip of his spear, while the other ventured further down. The woman shivered feeling him swell under her fingers. So, his words were true. She hadn't exactly doubted, but seeing for herself made it all the more real and sent her aroused fantasies into overdrive. What must it feel like to howl with pleasure with a knot swelling inside, forcing one's tight canal to hold this great volume of semen...?

It didn't escape her notice that her words seemed to be the final straw. She would remember that for later. As much as she'd been affected by his words, two could play at this game. However, the game wasn't exactly fair. From her perspective, Einhard was getting a release (even if it was on the wishes of the Empire) while she was left to suffer. Myrri's hardened nipples poked through the thin fabric of her dress, visual evidence of her arousal. The smell of the Wulfen's musk and recent orgasm didn't help matters, like further tinder and fuel on a growing fire. She shifted in her seat as she tried to steady her mind and ignore the wetness between her legs. She could feel her aroused clit aching for attention. There was, however, no time to attend to such matters.

Myrri took a long inhale and exhale to steady herself. Taking a moment to focus on the sensation of potent quintessence in the air reminded her of why she was here. Her right hand gently massaged the tip of Einhard's partly spent manhood as she looked down at the white stone amulet hanging between her breasts. Her voice was gentle but firm as she spoke to activate it. "Manik'ati" The stone glowed with blue light as it rose a few inches from her chest. At the same time, Einhard's spilled seed rose from where it landed. The thick fluid collected in an airbone swirl before being drawn into the stone, leaving the Einhard and Myrri clean, aside for any spent sweat or saliva. With its job completed for the moment, the stone ceased glowing and fell back to hang from it's chain.

The Felin smiled down at Einhard "Hmmm, I'm not so sure I did, Einhard" her hand snaked up to cup his balls, at last given his cock a complete (but likely brief) break from her attention "I did say I'd empty you, didn't I? That means I want everything. Are you spent already?"

Last edited:
A flick of his ear betrayed curiosity. Perhaps it was the brew muddling his judgement, but Einhard could swear that, beyond awe, he sensed something else from his tormentor. It wasn't as simple as arousal, but aching envy for release. Had she took even a sip of the aphrodisiac he'd been forced to quaff in copious amounts, he bet she would eagerly accept his offer of Wulfen rutting with no hesitation. At that moment, all she could was to relish the warmth and texture of his manhood in her hands.

Myrri was swift to regain her focus. She aimed it at the amulet that dangled from her chest, the one which Einhard had previously ignored when she arrived. After the short incantation, the man felt the pull of magic entrapped within the ivory and watched with attention as it glowed and hovered above Myrri's body. With a swirl, all his wasted seed soared through the air and disappeared as it touched the amulet. In but a moment, the evidence of his begrudging climax was gone. "Hmph," was his only comment at the display. While he couldn't reject its usefulness, it felt wrong to use magic for such trivial things. It was meant to be use for rituals and charms, not household chores.

His inner derivations were stopped cold when the Felin woman's hand meandered its way towards his fuzzy sack. In any other situation, such attention after such intense orgasm would be more than welcome, but by that point, he knew it was prelude to another foul trick. Her questions confirmed his suspicion and his expression soured. "I am spent. Don't know about Felin, but Wulfen need plenty of time to regain strength." A bold faced lie. There was a reason why midsummer festivals in Usha Mountains lasted the entire night. Einhard himself had more than once watched the dawn following those nights. Time was needed, that was true, but for a such vigorous race, it was a great deal shorter when compared to humans — and that was without involving any aphrodisiacs.

"Don't you have more important things to do than playing with a prisoner's cock?" His confidence returned as he began to cool off from his ecstatic high. Even though most of his crimson length had relaxed and stood at rest, the pommel at the hilt was still hard as a rock. It prevented Einhard's member from hiding in its sheath, keeping it vulnerable to Myrri schemes.

Myrri raised an eyebrow at Einhard's words. Of course, she couldn't know for sure that he was lying, but given the sight of his cock, she could take an educated guess. His knot still sat like a red boulder at the base of his manhood that had not yet retreated. This was a good sign, she thought. Moreover, he seemed irritated but not in pain or discomfort, was far from coming up dry at orgasm, and didn't seem to have any difficulty orgasming. These were all indicators for continuation, in spite of his protests.

"Plenty of time, huh? And to think you offered me a taste of Wulfen mating knowing you'd be giving so little before needing extended recovery time. Tsk, tsk. Perhaps I should just give you another dose Dionysian Brew then. That should perk you right back up~" a mischievous glint shone in her eyes as she chuckled "Or perhaps, I could give you a minute or two. Maybe answer another question if you have one. What do you think?"

In truth, the couple of minutes for a break was helpful to Myrri as well. While she wasn't coming down from an orgasm like Einhard, she did have to manage her own arousal. She also needed a moment to stretch and flex her hands. It seemed that she'd been a little overly enthusiastic in her work on Einhard and now her hands were complaining of a potential cramp. If she continued as is, she'd have a problem. Ever calculating, she pondered solution and alternative means of extraction as she continued her chat with the prisoner.

The Felin woman snorted at Einhard's question "Don't sell yourself so short, Einhard. You are an important prisoner and this is my important thing to do. You are my assignment until I am told otherwise" her expression was a bemused one "I have a job to do and I think I'm quite good at it. Don't you agree?" her fangs flashed in another smile down at him. Up until now these recent words were unaccompanied by any teasing strokes or the like to Einhard's manhood. As she asked her question, however, her body leaned in towards him as her fingertips trailed along his inner thigh until they were dangerously close to caressing his sack once more.

The mention of yet another helping of what Einhard assumed was the aphrodisiac he had been given brought forth a wince. He failed to suppress the lustful fires stoked by the dose he had already received. Any more and his any and all remaining inhibitions would melt away like morning snow in late spring, but he kept that to himself — any slip of his could and likely would be used as ammunition by his canny tormentor. However, he did chuckle at her statement that he was her important assignment. "I'm honored by such hospitality from the empire," he replied with a sarcastic grin. "Have you had many such assignments before or am I the lucky one?" Meanwhile, his mind churned for a question that would either stump or at least steer away Myrri from tempting him any further.

Her fingertips were already back to caressing his inner thigh, moving higher and higher, like a pack of predators moving on their prey. It took Einhard great amount of willpower to resist this devilry and prevent his meaty member from giving any reaction that could sign its return to vigor. Alas, against his wishes, she managed to make his manhood twitch from the nearby touch. Time was running short.

Having his mind settled, he gazed into her golden eyes with his steely blues. "Since you offered to answer my questions — tell me more about Felin. Where do your people hail from? What are your belief and culture?" A personal topic, far from anything lecherous, one that would take Myrri away from her current task... or so Einhard hoped. It was genuine too — she was the very first Felin he had ever met and he desired to learn more about a beast race that did not originate from Usha Mountains.

A snicker came from Myrri at Einhard's sarcastic remark "Likewise, it is my great honor to play hostess to such a special guest. And no, I can't say that many tasks such as this one have been assigned to me. I'm usually brewing potions or making charms in the Imperial vizier's tower or running his errands. Sometimes I'll be used for my talents with diplomacy. And sometimes a friendly face like mine is good for negotiation and building rapport. Truthfully, this assignment came to me because of my big mouth, not because of a prior penchant for 'playing with prisoners' cocks'" she shrugged giving a half chuckle. She didn't mind admitting that she was no skilled concubine for 'special prisoners' or that she had not volunteered for this task.

While Myrri did notice the stirring of Einhard's cock, the Felin focused on his questions. She looked thoughtful as he asked, breaking their eye contact as she considered how best to answer "Hmmm.. that's more than just one question, but I'll bite" before she began her response, a familiar mischievous glint flashed in Myrri's eyes. Abandoning her stroking at Einhard's inner thigh, she moved to lay her upper body on top of his broad chest. Her face was still far enough away that she felt that she was out of his biting distance. Her lower body remained angled to the side, out of alignment with his lower body, denying his cock any contact with her legs or what lay between them. Still, the position was more intimate. Her soft breasts pressed against him, her hardened nipples likely able to be felt through her thin clothing. A soft cat's purr could be heard as she felt the warm of his furred and well-muscled body underneath hers.

"Mmm, there. That's more comfortable" she smiled at him, propped up on her arms just enough to look at him "As the story goes, when the continent was young, there were no Felin. There was the cat goddess, Menhit, and those who worshipped her. These worshippers were not human nor elf nor dwarf, but something else lost to history. In appreciation for their dedication, Menhit blessed her worshippers with a small jungle in which to live and hunt in peace and the traits of the feline beasts of her domain. My grandfather told me that our features were once much stronger, more like yours" she paused briefly, looking a bit sad as she continued "My people lived in peace for generations. And then the Empire came. Their god slew our goddess. Their machines cut our trees and demolished our temples. And their solders burned and salted our lands. Much of our strength died with Menhit, although many Felin bare scars from collective and personal punishment from revolt or escape attempts... even myself. There was belief for a time that Menhit would be reborn and we would reclaim our home in the Eastern jungle. I don't believe it will come to pass. Too many have died trying foolishly holding onto that hope"

"Anyways, we Felin are survivors now. We survive by being clever, weighing our options, and finding a way. That is our culture. I would imagine your people's folktales and songs feature great warriors. Ours celebrate crafty tricksters and stealthy hunters"
the woman watched Einhard's eyes for his reaction "Did I answer your questions well enough?"

Big mouth, he stiffed a chuckle. Maybe it was still the high that Einhard was coming down from, but — despite his better judgement and the position he was in — he found Myrri's answer to his comment on Ferrotan hospitality somewhat amusing. Regardless, she could've fooled him that this assignment wasn't something she was used to doing. If nothing else, he expected that she regularly serviced the Vizier's vassals, if not the Vizier himself.

A warning cry echoed in the back of his mind as he noticed the glint in the Felin's golden eyes — he was beginning to recognize when another wicked idea entered her mind. Leaving his nether regions behind, she sprawled herself on his upper body — with plenty of space to spare — as if he was nothing more than a comfy fur rug. Just like the day before, she felt the softness of the white fuzz covering his front, the smell of the soaps she used still lingering within. The warmth radiating from underneath was nice and cozy, and the rhythmic rise and fall of the Wulfen's wide chest only added to the pleasant experience. Einhard raised a single brow as response to those antics. Was this really how she should act with a prisoner? Then again, they both perfectly understood what her job was. She knew what she was doing — her bust against him, hardened nipples poking through her thin garments, so close he could feel her exhale against his fur. He was glad that she was facing away from his legs, as all this was enough to rouse his manhood from stupor, making it slowly regain its strength and spirit.

Trying not to think too think too much about his urges, the prisoner focused on what Myrri account of her people. It was a sad story, one shared by the many who fell under the Empire's grasp. Despite the differences in beliefs, the parallels between the Wulfen and the Felin caused a spark of sympathy within the giant of a man. Would they end up the same if the Ferrotan juggernauts roll through his mountains — land, culture, even appearance, burned and reduced to cinders? Would future generations not know about their ancestors and their traditions? By the end of Myrri's answer, his expression was solemn, the blue eyes without their regular sharp edge. However, the more he thought about it, the more her story steeled his resolve. He was certain — if the Wulfen stopped their resistance, the Usha Mountains and its tribes would end up as nothing more than a footnote in Ferrotan chronicles.

"Yes... Yes you did," he replied. "And you are correct, my people have plenty of tales and sagas of great warriors and warchiefs who showed exceptional strength, courage... or wisdom. Any respectable clan traces their lineage to at least one and every Wulfen, whether man or woman, hopes to become one. We do not worship any gods — we believe our ancestors are always watching and protecting the living, especially our great heroes." He paused, unsure what else to say before snorting dismissively. "Perhaps that might be our path to victory — if we have no gods to be slain, then the Empire cannot win."

Myrri allowed herself to enjoy the physical sensations of the wolfman's proximity. She'd all but forgotten the softness of his chest fur, given the more prominent coarseness of the fur elsewhere on him and the ever-present threat of his teeth and claws. In an indescribable way, feeling fur under her fingertips like this felt familiar, despite Felin possessing little fur of their own. Perhaps, it was merely her memories of sleeping on furred pelts tricking her into a feeling of familiarity. Still, the comfort of his warmth was intoxicating, in spite of where they were.

Smelling her soaps on the prisoner's body gave her a certain primal pleasure, although she wondered if this faint pseudo marking of territory went both ways. Would she carry faint traces of his musk given their close contact? His was a heavy, earthy scent that she quite enjoyed although she had no intention to tell him so.

Myrri listened to Einhard's words, weighing the idea of ones ancestors watching and protecting them and future generations. The idea was curious. Looking at Einhard's broad chest and sculpted muscle, she could imagine him descending from a legend of old. She could imagine generations of Wulfen warrior kings looking upon him with pride. She could not say the same of herself. She hoped that her Felin ancestors found freedom after death and no longer watched the fate of their last living descendants. They certainly couldn't help her. They couldn't even help themselves.

A sadness crept across the Felin's face as Einhard mentioned a path to victory. He still had hope. How or why, she didn't understand "Einhard.." she shook her head and sighed "You can win by choosing not to fight them. It has worked for the Duuskan and the Askr. Both proud, strong people. Both injured but the Empire until they chose to make treaties. Both living on the lands of the their ancestors with their histories and cultures intact. They will live on for the price of taxes and resources. My people.. I think we may have few generations left before our choices are to die out or wed brother to sister. Or I suppose we could hope that as we continue to look more human, maybe we'll become compatible enough to find them fruitful mates" she shrugged "Your people don't have to risk sharing our fate. No one should share our fate"

She looked at him curiously "Do you think lesser of us for our defeat and how we must survive?" It was a dangerous question. She knew that he had every right to lash out with biting words and insults, but she still wanted to know. She was curious about the feelings of the bestial man who was like her kind but also not.

Last edited:
After intently listening to what Myrri had to say, Einhard broke the eye contact between them and laid his head flat on the rack, looking at the ceiling. There was a long pause accompanied only by the raising and falling of his chest with each breath as he contemplated her words. After a while, his head came back up and the steely blue eyes were once again on the Felin woman.

"Let me tell you a fragment from the Saga of Fenrir the First. Said to be the father of all the Wulfen, there are countless tales of his exploits, but this one's his very last. A great war was being fought over the Usha Mountains. Fenrir's allies were few and far between, while his enemies were numerous and powerful. Even for such heroic warrior and leader like him the odds seemed impossible." Half-chuckle escaped his fangs at how similar it was to the most of Usha's known history. "On the night before a pitched battle which would decide the entire war, he was visited by a wild spirit..." He hesitated revealing the next detail, unsure whether it would make his situation better or worse. "A Wildcat Spirit, one who often appears in his legends as a cunning adversary and an occasional ally. She tells him that he won't survive the following day and all his efforts would be in vain. Urges him to escape and leave the mountains behind. He refuses, as he couldn't abandon his people and homeland. The next day, Wildcat Spirit's prophecy comes true... at least partially. The battle was bloody and brutal, but Fenrir and his army landed a decisive blow against the invaders, shattering their cohesion and morale. However, Fenrir himself took a mortal wound in the fighting. As his blood seeped into the mountains, he blessed his people — the Wulfen — with his strength and ferocity, and told them to never bend to foreign will, lest they want to waste his life and sacrifice."

The retelling was finished, with venerable silence falling between them.

"The story is far more poetic in Wulfen language, but you have to forgive my rewording." He let out a snort, knowing that any skald worth their salt would ridicule him for such poor storytelling. "To answer your question — yes, I do." There was no malice in his voice, but rather profound pity. "Are you happy with your current way of life? Duuskan and Askr may live their lives peacefully now, but how many more generations until they end up as minority in their own lands like you, the Felin? My people will not share your fate — we'll survive, with new heroes among our ancestors, or perish, joining them in the afterlife knowing that we did not betray them or ourselves."

Last edited:
Myrri listened to Einhard's tale with wide eyes, like a child hearing a bard's folktale for the first time. She hung on his words as he spoke of his people's oldest hero. She could hear the pride in his voice. The Wulfen may not worship their Fenrir the First as a god, but the respect for their progenitor was unmistakable. As Einhard continued, the mention of the Wildcat spirit caught her attention. Normally, she would have thought that the mention of such a parallel was a manufactured lie meant to manipulate her. Einhard's hesitation and the truth shining in his steely blue eyes, however, reassured her. So what to make of the information then? She wasn't sure. But something in her bright yellow eyes softened as she settled into the knowledge that both the Felin and Wulfen were people with a lost originator, be they deities, spirits, or heroes powerful enough to transcend the usual confines of mortals.

Einhard's next words snapped Myrri out of her mental musings on the possible nature of Menhit, Fenrir, and their respective peoples. Immediately her face felt hot with shame, a feeling she had not expected from this moment. She severed their eye contact and quickly looked to the dungeon floor. Why did the answer of this foreign barbarian sting so deeply? Why did his words feel like truth in spite of the harsh lessons taught to her by the Empire?

The woman took a long pause, then sat up and turned her back to the Wulfen still restrained beside her. Her fists clenched and relaxed. Then without a word, she slid the sleeves of her dress off of her shoulders and allowed the garment to fall around her waist. The rich brown skin of her back was peppered with scars from lashes, burns, and other injuries. They were all clearly old and healed, but conveyed a history of past punishments. Myrri spoke, still facing away but pointing at a particular scar "I tried to run away" she pointed to another "I talked back to an instructor" then another "All Felin pupils were punished for the unpatriotic singing of a classmate" then another particularly deep one "I struck a Ferrotani... Grandfather was punished for that one as well" she paused. The woman hadn't explained even half of the marks but her hand fell back to her side and she looked over her shoulder at him "Felin are quick learners be it from pain or otherwise, but we did try to resist. We all try until our hope dies and we can accept the life given to us. Happiness has nothing to do with it. We have no loving ancestors to welcome us, so we live on as best we can, constantly weighing whether the chance that tomorrow is better is preferable to nothingness"

"Before... I pitied you for having hope"
she smiled faintly, her yellow eyes filled with mixed emotions "Maybe you'll lose it yet. But until then, I admire your strength, Einhard. I do not believe that you or your people can succeed, but I would wish it so if I could" she gave a half chuckle "I haven't had a wish come true yet, though, so don't hold your breath. And before you ask, no. I'm not going to set you loose. I agree that your cause is noble. Far moreso than mine of simply surviving. But you'd die before making it past the outer walls and I'd be in significantly more trouble than I'm already in now"

Last edited:
She cast her eyes away. Whether in shame, anger or frustration, he couldn't tell, but he was certain that his words rang true in her heart. Perhaps it was not the answer she expected, but she was the one who asked this dangerous question in the first place. Independence and tenacity made the very core of Wulfen consciousness and Einhard wouldn't lie or speak in half-truths about topics so close to his soul.

After a while of silent contemplation, Myrri separated herself from his chest and showed her back to him, tension visible in her body. He assumed she'd leave the dungeon, simmering over his harsh words, cutting the session then and there. Instead, she slipped her dress down her shoulders, revealing her back. Einhard eyes went wide, as instead of the smooth brown skin he imagined, his gaze laid on a mosaic of scars riddling the woman's thin body. Some overlapped over others, speaking volumes about the pain and suffering she went through over the years. She proceeded to point at one after the other, explaining what crimes she had committed to earn them. Against Einhard's judgement, the idea of such harsh punishments for such minor infractions — and to a child no less — made his blood boil with rage. However, from Myrri's words, he could gauge that the deepest wounds she took were far, far beneath the surface of her skin, flesh and bones.

"You are not made of your scars; your scars are made of you." A common saying in his hometown. "Wear them with pride, for they show that you're still alive and what you stand for. Bide your time and survive if you have to, but do not accept slavery." He couldn't acknowledge her idea that she had no ancestors that were watching her, guiding her and would welcome her to the afterlife. Would she be happy if her descendants lived like this, growing dimmer and dimmer with each passing day, until they end up extinguished?

"Then if you wish for my and my people's success, then I shall wish for you and the Felin to regain hope." A fair exchange, a wish for a wish. "As for setting me loose — I agree that my chances of reaching the walls might be slim, but I'd certainly give the Ferrotani more to mourn about than just a couple of fingers... And if I were to succeed — what an epic deed would it be! Certainly worth a line or two in a song from a skald." Once again, he forgot his position of being strapped into a huge wooden rack, letting out a sly grin. "Perhaps you want to join me? Together, with you as a guide, our chances of escape would be far better than me alone." His offer was half-joke and half-serious, though he doubted that she'd even consider such bold proposition — she was too careful and calculated in her actions.

Myrri laughed softly, the sound genuine and sweet "Mmm, I don't know which of your offers I like better. On the one hand, a daring escape with death and glory separated by only the thinnest margin. On the other, a 'taste of Wulfen mating' with all the peril that implies" she gave him a wry smile. The Felin's tone was friendly, moreso that it had been before. In their first meeting, she'd been tentative. In their second meeting, she'd been more focused on cleaning and caring. And earlier, she was a small predator after larger prey. Now, Einhard was no longer just a job or a pitiful soul in her mind. He was a man who empathized with her, and she with him. Maybe in a different life, one without the Empire, they could have been ...friends? Comrades? ...something better than prisoner and assailant.

Still chuckling Myrri added "Well, if I do happen to see a crack in the Ferrotani defenses, you'll be the first I tell" Now it was the Felin's turn for a statement that was half-joke, half-serious. The idea, however, did give the woman food for thought. She estimated that there was little to no harm in sharing. Einhard would leave this place broken, dead, or hopefully by treaty with his people, so what difference could sharing her thoughts make? "If.. and I do mean if you made it out of your cell, there are armed guards at all times of day and night. I can picture you making it past the ones in the dungeons. With luck, you make it so no one is able to sound the alarm right away. Once the next shift finds bodies however, you're fucked. Lucky for the hypothetically escaped Einhard, all the best guards would go to protect the emperor on the other side of the palace. Unlucky for the hypothetical Wulfen hero, that still leaves plenty of guards AND archers between here and freedom beyond the palace walls." The woman smiled, picturing Einhard ripping through her soft, powdered captors and the guards who protected them like a hot knife through butter. The smile faded as the daydream played out to Einhard being overwhelmed by armed reinforcements and raining arrows "It would be.." she stopped before saying impossible, letting herself nurse the teeniest, tiniest secret hope deep in her heart "...unlikely to end well. If you made it through all of that, your skalds had better write a whole damn song for you, not just a line!"

Having let Einhard's earlier words settle in her heart, Myrri continued "I think I can accept your wisdom on the nature of scars. I don't think I stand for much, but I am very much alive. I don't have a skald handy to help me remember my hard fought battles, but the scars do tell a story, don't they? They aren't quite the pretty stripes or spots I'd like, but they'll do"

"What about your scars, Einhard? Would you tell me their stories?"
with a movement as smooth as silk, Myrri turned to face the restrained Wulfen fully. With the top of her dress still pooled around her waist, her breasts and torso were exposed to Einhard's view for the first time. The woman was well proportioned for her slender frame with a chest that when paired with her hips gave her a gentle hourglass figure. Her dark nipples were semi-hardened thanks to the cool air of the dungeon and the excited of their earlier activities.

Back
Top Bottom