Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Tori & Rawrg] Up, Up, and Away! [Continued]

Tori smiled.
"He wanted me to make a portal between his room and Miss Star's." he said simply. "Don't tell a soul, okay?" he asked. "Before we go to bed, by the way, I'll have to go out for a bit to pick up a few things, okay?" he asked as he finished his meal, rising and putting away the plate. "And then.... my place, or yours?"

Sarah blushed and nodded, setting her plate in the sink. She was still trembling a little. "I-I, um... Y-your place." She managed softly, the flowers growing ever darker along with her face. "Ill be in bed I think, ok?" She half-asked, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it. She was wondering if what she thought was going to happen would happen when he returned.

He quickly got dressed and wandered down to the market level, looking around for several things. Condoms were, of course, at the top of the list but this time.... it was special.
Scented candles! George suggested. Maybe a soft mood light?
You're smarter and nicer than I thought. Tori replied, picking up those very things.
It won't be an extended night, so.... only a few condoms. Oh, and make sure to pick up bottled water and candy.
Candy?
She likes it, right?

After about half an hour, he came back, hoping she was napping like she usually could. He slipped into the room, setting up the candles carefully and turning out the lights. It was dim, but he could still see clearly.

Sarah was, indeed, sleeping soundly when he came back. Her nude body was only half-covered by the blanket--the lower half. The blanket was just draped over her thighs and hips, the rest of her curled slightly around a stuffed rabbit plushy. Or was that Nutters? Either way, she had something soft and fuzzy and lightly twitching in her arms as she slept, hair splayed out on the pillow behind her.

Tori gently pulled Nutters from her grip, slipping into the bed beside her in the low light. His hands slipped into her hair as he kissed those soft, sleeping lips, their foreheads tuching as his hands slipped down to her back, over her shoulderblades.

Sarah released a soft noise, somewhere between a groan and a sigh, as he kissed her. Her eyelids fluttered open and she blushed lightly, returning the kiss. She moved her hands up to his cheeks, pressing them gently against the soft flesh. When they pulled apart again, she started to ask a question. "W-what did you--" It was at this point that she saw the candles. The dimly-lit room was quite beautiful, especially with the makeshift field-o-flowers around them. "A-ah..." She gasped softly, propping herself up on her elbows as she looked around the room. "Pretty..."

"A lot of it was George's idea, really." Tori admitted quietly. "But he's right. The first time should be special." he smiled, kissing her neck gently, his hands sliding to her sides. His lips progressed down her body slowly, touching between her breasts and her belly button.

Sarah's entire body seemed to deepen in color as he talked about 'the first time'. "S-so... w-we're..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. When he kissed down her body, she fell back against the bed, into the heap of pillows. "Ah..." When he kissed her belly button, she started to tremble a little. She wasn't sure how far he was going to go, or where he would stop kissing her... It was both frightening and exciting. She was wearing fresh panties, plain white cotton this time, which were still barely hidden underneath the blanket.

He moved the blanket aside, going back up to kiss her lips as he gently removed her panties. There had been so many girls before, even without George. But she was the first virgin. He usually stayed away from them, as he was afraid then of George coming out and hurting them. But with Sarah... somehow, it seemed everything would be okay. As his tongue slipped past her lips, he knew.... everything was going to be okay.

As he kissed her, Sarah parted her lips, suddenly very shy. After he had pulled her panties down past her knees, she clamped her thighs together nervously. "I'm scared..." She informed him softly, pulling back from the kiss. Her big, beautiful blue eyes were wide as she looked up into his, her entire body trembling gently against his warmth.

He smiled at her, looking into her eyes.
"I promise I'm going to be very gentle." he said softly. "If you ever have any doubt, let me know, and we'll slow down." he murmured softly, kissing her lips once or twice. "I promise you, if it starts to hurt, I'll stop."

Sarah blushed and kissed back, moving her hands to the back of his head, finger tips gently twining in his hair. It seemed they would be skipping right over third base. She quivered softly against him, closing her eyes, holding him close with her hands still in his hair. "O-okay..." She managed softly, when they seemed done kissing, though she didn't move her hands.

His hands slipped up her body, gently fondling her breasts as he kissed her neck again.
Slowly... slowly... he thought to himself. Take it slowly... as he made his way down, then his lips closed over her nipple, gently suckling it.

Sarah gasped and bucked her hips involuntarily as his lips closed around her perfect, pink nipple. "Ah!" She suddenly grasped his shirt, noting that he was still fully clothed while she lay under him naked. Honestly, she couldn't say she didn't enjoy the feeling of his clothed body against her skin. "T-Tori..." She managed, closing her eyes tightly.

His free hand unfastened his shirt, tossing it off and away. his bare torso pressed against hers as he went on to his pants, shuffling out of them and his boxers. His lips slipped off her nipple, to kiss her lips again, gently.

Sarah blushed and, as he kissed her again, slipped one hand around the back of his neck. Her other hand slid down his chest, her hips pressing hard up against his, her own arousal pressing against his. "Tori..." She moaned his name again, softly, leaning her head back as her body arched up into his.

foreplay first... he thought to himself, kissing her neck. His hand slid slowly between her legs, teasing her slit gently as his other hand fondled her breast softly. She felt so soft... His lips left hers to play with her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom