Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Tori & Rawrg] Up, Up, and Away! [Continued]

It was about twenty minutes before he returned.

The portals were easy enough to make, it was hiding them and making them accessable at the same time that was trouble. And the lectures about never touching the edges, and how not to use them as toys... he sighed as he hung up his jacket and looked around. usually when he came home, he showered and went to bed, making dinner in between. After all, he did live alone. "Heloo? Sarah?" he called.

It was only about nine in the morning at that point, but the sounds of cooking could still be heard. Sarah was in the kitchen, a bowl of batter on the counter, a frying pan on the stove, and her cute little rump displayed to him finally in the daylight. She had decided not to get dressed because, really, why should she when he'd already seen her naked? Now she wore only an apron as she cooked him a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. "I'm in here!" She called when she heard him, humming softly to herself.

He smiled as he slipped into the kitchen, unbuttoning his shirt and smiling at her. "You look good." he said, hugging her from behind, his hands slipping under the apron and over her belly. "It smells... wonderful." he murmured, kissing the back of her neck, his skin touching hers as he held her, kissing her neck. "You smell good too..." he mumbled softly into her ear. "By the way, do you mind terribly if I join you?"

Sarah let out a soft breath as she felt his bare chest pressed against her back. It felt wonderful, especially in the chilly kitchen. "Ah..." She closed her eyes, then quickly reached for a spatula, flipping the pancakes onto a plate. She did the same with the sausages, though they got dropped onto a plate covered in paper towels. "There's plenty of food." She informed him softly, leaning back to kiss his cheek. "You can undress before or after you eat." She had to force away the tremor in her voice as she said it.

He smiled, taking off his shirt, but saving the pants for later. Sitting down at the table, he smiled at the meal before him. Then he noticed something.
"Huh. No orange juice, no veggies..." he smiled at her. "A meatatarian?" he asked, half-joking. To be honest, he wouldn't have been surprised. The vine she'd saved had been set on the windowsill that morning and he smiled and pet it. It curled around his hand, seemingly happy for the attention. "Ah.... ah..... Sarah.... he won't let go." he said, a little nervously.

"There's orange juice." She said, smiling, scratching the back of her head. "Ah... lesse..." She rooted around in the fridge, partly bent over, her cute little butt ever better displayed to him. "Ah-ha!" She turned with the juice and two glasses, only to giggle as she saw the plant. "It likes you." She informed him, walking over. She touched the plant and it immediately uncoiled, wrapping around her arm gently. It drooped a little as she pulled away and sat with him, her apron draped over another chair. Her breasts were now revealed to him in all their glory, cute, pink nipples popping up firmly due to the chill of the apartment. "Dig in!"

He wasn't rewally used to seeing her like this. Every now and again, his eyes would pop over, just to check he wasn't hallucinating or something, that she really was sitting there, naked, and had been since this very morning. the fantasies that ran amok in his head were fast and rapid-fire, one aftert another after another...

He shook his head and dug in with all his might, almost eating the plate in his attempt to get her off his mind.

Sarah giggled as she watched him devour her cooking. She was so happy that someone appreciated it. She ate her own plateful slowly, everything drenched in syrup or powdered sugar--she loved everything to be sweet. As she ate, she wondered about how okay he was there, devouring his pancakes, it looked like he might choke. She reached over and touched his arm, smiling gently. "Slow down, alright? You're gonna swallow something whole and choke."

He did so.
"S-sorry. I.... I'm just n-not used to you being so..." he looked for the right word. "Natural?" he chuckled. "I'm nervous you'll get angry at me for peeping." he laughed a little, slipping out of his pants and boxers quietly, letting hias erection free with a sigh of relief. He finished the meal at a reasonable pace, then smiled and leaned down to gently kiss her lips, holding her face with his hands softly. "You look beautiful, by the way. A nymph of the forest."

Sarah giggled softly. "If I take my top off for you, I expect you to stare." She murmured, after he'd kissed her and pulled back. A sly smile cracked over her lips. "If I let you take it off, I expect you to touch." She reached up and touched his cheek, her lips tasting like syrup as she kissed him again. This time, when she felt his erection against her leg, she didn't squeak. She had to force herself not to, but to keep up this coy act, she had to keep herself from squeaking.

He smiled, kissing her neck gently. "Have you ever..." he paused, looking into her eyes. He could see himself in them. "Oh, no." he said, in absolute horror. A grin snaked around his face. "Oh, yes." Hattori said softly, leaning in to kiss her lips. this was different from how Tori kissed her. It wasn't gentle or soft, it was forceful, lustful. It was Hattori. It was the only explanation. He had switched by looking into her eyes, of all things.

Sarah gasped as he kissed her like that. Either he was trying to be playful, or... She groaned and pushed him back, kicking her feet, trying to get away from him. "No! S-stop!" She managed, swatting at his chest, trying to make him let go of her. Her chair started to tip backwards as she struggled against him. He was stronger than her, and she wasn't sure she could get away... unless... She searched for the most sensitive spot on him, and how close it was to her feet. With a wince, she kicked him right between the legs, her shin colliding with his manhood. She would do anything to get away from him--she didn't want to be naked around Hattori.

Hattori grnted as Nutters got out of his cage and puonced, Hattori caught him as he fell over sideways. He threw the animal away, and it helplessly slammed against a wall as he hit the floor. He scrambled to get back up, he wasn;t going to let a chance like this get away. Not this time. He would have his prey!
He rose, and reached for her...
And the potted plant wrapped around his arm, distrascting him as he tried in vain to remove him.

The scar was swelling, pulsing in an ugly way.

Sarah's chest heaved for a moment as she just stared at the demon who had replaced her boyfriend. Then her senses kicked back in and he ran for his closet. Her nude figure disappeared into the portal and, inside her closet, she began to fling things back through the hole at the approaching Hattori. Stuffed animals, shoes, pillows, clothing... anything she could reach was thrown in his face. She seemed to be looking for something, too, amongst all the other clutter.

He growled at her like the monster he was, and then Nutters bit his ankle. "What the hell!" he growled, picking it up. "Go away!" he tossed it at Sarah, and it landed on her head and stayed. She would be able to feel the poor thing shaking with fear. this was Hattori at his worst. Lost of all senses, primal and angry. He wasn't even capable of portals in this state, just anger and lust.

"What do you want from me?" Sarah screamed at him through the portal. "You want to defile my body then bash my head in and let me bleed to death? You want to kill the plants I've made for you? Huh?" She was also shaking a little, clutching what looked to be a picture frame against her stomach. "What's made you so angry? Why me?" She shook a little more, so afraid of her boyfriend when he was like this. "You love me! You've said you love me... W-why are you doing so much to hurt me?" Tears were flooding her eyelids and flowing down her cheeks as she stared at him, beautiful eyes looking hurt.

Hattori paused.
What did he want from her? Did he want as she said? Did he want to hurt her?
No. No, that wasn't it. He wanted... He wanted to own her. To hold her, to not have her leave and go elsewhere. And in his dim rage, in his stupid haste because of his short time, he thought that meant taking her virginity.
But now that he thought about it...

Sarah continued to quiver. He still looked angry, as if her might grab her. So she squeezed her eyes shut and turned the picture frame around, showing him... himself. It was a framed mirror. "Give me back my boyfriend!" She commanded, then tossed the mirror at him and scrambled out of her closet, diving under her bed. She hoped that if he was distracted enough, he wouldn't find her. So she held Nutters against her chest, curled up in a little ball, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She got her wish. The scar stopped pulsing and swelling, and Tori dropped to his knees, gripping his head tightly, seething with pain. The transfer sometimes hurt a great deal, but not always. But it scared him. Hat was finding new ways out. He couldn't even look into his love's eyes without putting her in danger.

Should he break off the relationship to keep her safe?

There was no time to worry about that now. She was probably scared. He went through the portal, calling her name gently.
Nutters squirmed from her arms, running up to Tori, who picked him up.

Sarah was still curled in a ball, crying quietly, her whole body shaking a little. When Nutters squirmed away from her, she let out a little whimper, missing the little fella already. When she heard Tori's voice, she wasn't sure what to do--should she go see him or stay where she was? She decided to stay, curling up tighter, but letting out another involuntary whimper. She wanted her Tori to find her, but not Hattori...

The rabbit leapt from his arms and led him to her, shivering meekly under a bed. "Sarah?" he asked, softly. "It's me, Tori." he said, reaching out for her gently. "Ity's safe now." he tried to be as comforting as possible, but he wasn't very good at this sort of thing. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. "Did he hurt you?" he asked.

Sarah yelped softly when she saw him reaching under the bed. She blushed and carefully crawled out from under the bed, looking up at him with wide eyes. She still looked scared. "I think I should keep a mirror with me at all times." She informed him softly, trembling in her naked state. "So that I can change you back whenever this happens..."

He hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry." he murmured softly. "I didn't meaqn for this to happen again." he kissed her forehead. "You're right. That.... That would be for the best." he murmured. "Let's get you dressed, okay?" he said softly, "Then I'll cook you something nice." he went on. "I'm so sorry..."

Sarah shook her head, stepping back slightly, reaching up to touch his cheeks. Her palms pressed gently to his cheeks and she smiled up at him, looking perfectly happy. "You still love me, right?" She asked softly, her thumb stroking his cheek. "I love you, and I don't want you to leave me just because you think you hurt me..." She looked into his eyes, then leaned up and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I'll let you cook, but I don't want to get dressed." She informed him, smiling almost shyly. "I-I like being naked... it's really freeing..."

He blushed deeply at that comment. "Th-th-then.... what about c-c-classes?" he asked, envisioning her going to class nude. "I... I mean..." he fell into a fit of blushing stammers, aroused, confused, and unsure what to say.
He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts, then moved into the kitchen to get to work on the meal.

Back
Top Bottom