Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Road (midnite_run x Arkadin)

"Mmm... you see that's where you're mistaken about something."
As she grew harder at being pressed closer his other hand rests softly under her chin.
"...Money can't buy my compliments. And I don't make comments unless I want to."
He refused her deflection softly. He saw her. Seeming a bit more uneasy. A sudden lacking of boldness. The woman who had been running her tongue out and over her fingers suggestively now seemingly replaced by someone more demure and uneasy. He looked at the bed. A frame made for someone human sized. His legs would dangle off the ends of it. Sharing that bed with her would be uncomfortable, and there was no promise he wouldn't wake up sore in a way he didn't enjoy.
Where her boldness faded, his decided to emblazon.

He grabbed her hips in both hands and picked her up. Moving her face to be eye level with his. Looking into those red eyes of hers with his own golden gaze.
"You'll find I was quite serious about how I wasn't going to fit in the bed. However. My bedroll does get rather chilly. So if you're offering to warm my bed..."
His face moved closer to hers. Lips barely touching hers as he whispered a warm growl across her lips.
"...in more ways than one..."
He pulled back teasingly. Some revenge for the red ears he'd been suffering a good portion of the night. He carried her to his bedroll. He laid down on the pile of cushions, blankets and a few furs. Settling her in his lap and pulling her face right against his chest as he softly ran his fingers along the back of her neck and through her hair.
"...I will eagerly accept that offer."

His body was warm, and dwarfed hers even more since she was resting directly on it. She could feel it more intently now. The hard, rock-like muscles under that small bit of softness. A man of good food, good wine and hard labor. He leaned down and his face buried against her head. And she could feel something else. Pressing against her backside. Something hard. Something warm. Something straining against fabric. He looked into her eyes, one hand in her hair and the other resting in the small of her back. If he was going to do this however. There was going to be no uncertainty. So he asked.
"Are you offering, Margot?"
It was said with a soft edge to it. A small unspoken addendum.
Because if so, I'm going to take it.

She was used to being on the offensive. Her brazeness and lack of modesty enough to overwhelm the average man. She would have them curled around her finger -- willing to do damn near anything to get where Salvador was. Yet, here she was, being put on the backfoot by a man whom she least expected to.

"Godsdamned, why do you have to be so big," Margot jokes as she's picked up by her hips so that they can meet at eye level. Her feet dangle from the floor and she pouts. Until he leans in -- lips agonizingly close to her own -- and talks in a growl that sends a bolt racing down her spine. She feels her cock stiffen from that alone and she's completely on the defensive. She chews on her bottom lip. "I would not offer it, Ser Salvador, if I had nothing to offer you."

They moved to the bed and she can hear it creak and protest loudly at their combined weight. They began to spoon with Salvador's body practically draped over her own. A hand runs through her hair and the witch sighs at the sensation, the intimacy in such a tiny motion. She is about to fire back a witty deflection when she feels that pressing against her backside.

It was huge, to say the least. And hard as any steel she'd ever held. It was hot against her skin -- even through her negligee. She chews on one of her fingers, weighing the pros and cons. A part of her feels some shame at how quickly she'd came on Salvador -- absolutely whorish behavior. Some of this guilt washes away when she realizes that she is, in fact, very much a whore.

"Well. I'll be up front. I find you very delectable. Which would normally not be a problem," Margot begins as she turns around to face. She places a hand against his chin. "And in a normal situation, I would've leaped onto you. Unfortunately, you are also sweet and kind and you very much see me as more than meat. Which makes this.....different. Not in a bad way, but different. So, I don't think I'm prepared for you to know me fully."

Her hands snakes its down to his pants and traces the shape of his cock -- straining to break free of it's confines. "Now, that being said. I am not above giving you a bit of fun and relief. If that's okay with you." As if to drive home her point, she opens her mouth and lets her long tongue out -- wet and pink and moving with practiced seduction.

The way she chewed her lower lip and her fingers were entirely TOO cute. It was an intoxicating feeling to watch her joke and obviously react to his voice. His touch. He listened to her as she mentioned how she wasn't prepared for him to know her fully. That was fair. He would not want to have her discomfort or confusion ruin what they could have by going too quick and too fast. When her hand pressed to his chin he leaned his face into the touch. Eyes closing softly. His shaft was already so hard against her hands as she traced the shape. Throbbing and hot and wild and wanting to be released. Fun. Relief. He could do that and remain her partner, right?
Even if he couldn't. He knew that he wanted it too badly.

"It is far more than okay with me."
His hands gripped at her ass and pulled her closer. He rested his forehead to hers as she lulled that tongue out. Sinful, wicked thoughts just coursing through him like they were in his blood. Burning him from the inside out. His clothes felt too tight. The bed felt too small. He wanted to tear everything apart. Including her negligee. Still. A deep breath and he composed himself.
"So what are the limits then? Or does 'fun and relief' come with no rules?"
His jaw clenched a bit as he continued to try and reign himself in. A difficult task, she could tell. His cock was throbbing so hard his brain must be battling for control over the blood flow just to make words.
The hand on her hips moves its thumb down. Tracing the bulge of her tent. Repaying her attention to him with his own attention to her. He leaned down more and placed a kiss on her neck. His tusks tracing over the skin like dangerous little razors. A reminder that even his bite was a wicked weapon.

She feels the sharp edge of his tusks and the heat of his mouth and her cock stiffens in her underwear. She shudders and surrenders to the sensations, pulling herself closer. She wants him in a way that can only be described as desparate. She wants Salvador to pounce on top of her. To pin down her body with his own. Those hands around her waist. Around her wrists. Around her thighs. Around her throat.

"The limits? Oh, dear," Margot purrs as she pulls herself out of his grip and mounts on top of him. He's like a slab underneath her. His chest gleams in the dull light of the lantern. She traces the circle of what was probably a long healed arrow around. "The limit is that you lay back and let me have my dessert." Her mouth opens and she exposes her own fangs -- glinting in the light.

Barely waiting for a response, she swooped down on Salvador starting at his neck. She kisses along his jawline -- making sure her breath is hot and wet against his skin. She makes a slow descent down his torso. First the jaw, then the neck. She suckles on his collarbone and brushes it with her fangs. She goes down to his chest and savors the soft fuzz of his chest hair on her lips.

"You still with me, dear?" Margot asks before closing her lips around one of his nipples -- sucking and biting at it with the same playful and insistent energy she gave to his neck. She wonders how obvious her own arousal is. Pre-cum beaded at the tip of her cock, staining her underwear.

As she makes her way down to his stomach -- kissing down that lovely trail of pubic hair that lead down to her destination --, she could feel anticipation build. She could sumrise the size of his cock by what she felt, but she had to see it with her own eyes. She stopped at the waistband of his breeches and she grabbed with her teeth and pulled it down.

The mage lets out a squeak of surprise at what flopped out. He was eight inches easily and thick. A single vein throbbed intensely with each of his breaths. It stood ram-rod straight -- with an upward curve that she was desparate to feel inside of her. It was crowned with a surprisingly neat bush and accompanied with a heavy and full set of balls.

"Oh, I know how to pick them, don't I," Margot whispers with a laugh as she grips the base of his cock. She can barely close her hand around its girth and it feels hot in her grip. She presses her lips against the tip, giving it a tender kiss. She kisses down the shaft -- relishing in how it jumps and throbs with each kiss. Her free hand moves down to cup and massage his balls. When she meets the base of his cock, she makes her way back up, but this time, she uses her tongue. The long and wet appendage laps at his cock as she goes back up, agonizingly slow and tender. She lets saliva pool and roll down her tongue and uses her hand to smear it across his length -- giving him a slow and sensual handjob.

"Do you want more, dear?" Margot asks, looking at Salvador with naked lust.

Salvador shivered as she moved herself up. Tracing her fingers over his scars. A low shiver tracing from his body. He regards her fangs with a lack of fear but a definite look of curiosity and desire. Then she swoops forward, and at first he tenses a little from old instincts. But he doesn't throw her off him like that brief moment of reaction says to. Instead she kisses at his jawline and he leans into the touch. When she kisses his neck he lets out a soft growling moan. Low and husky. His hands run over her back and ass. One moving to her curls and playing with her hair as she continues to kiss. When she asked if he was still there he was going to respond and then she wrapped her lip around a nipple.
He let out a gasp, that part of him obviously sensitive as he gave a low little growl in response. Feeling her teeth and lips there. His legs trembled a little.
"Yeah. Still with you~"

His hand continued to play with her hair as she slid down further. His hands now longer able to caress and grope her ass. As she seemed to follow the trail of black, well groomed hair down. He watched her as she took her time. Watched her grab his waistband with her teeth. The look of which made his eyes widen in surprise with thinly veiled arousal. Then, at last, that feeling of freedom. The cool air of the room sending a shiver through him. He'd been pent up a long time. The wait was just as delicious as what may come after.
He snorts a little at her laugh, obviously pleased with her choice. His hands continued to pet her softly as she explored him. Each kiss accompanied by a small shudder. Moaning as she began to massage. Her tongue working up slow and tender. He was throbbing already in her hands. He smirked down to her.
"Oh I definitely want more."

He growled out. Sitting up on his elbows just a bit more to watch her. Enjoying every second of the show she was putting on for him. Each stroke, every flick of her tongue. She could feel his pulse against her lips with each kiss and lick and tease. His heart hammering quick and wild. Those golden eyes of his focused on her. Heated, aroused. But there was no blurry, unfocused gaze. Instead it was as if the opposite had happened. He was focused entirely on her. Like a cat watching a bird. His eyes never left her for a second even as his eyelids tried to flutter at the delicious sensations.

Seeing his pleasure -- knowing she was bringing him such pleasure with her own hands and mouth and tongue -- gives her an addictive rush. Each time he gripped the curls on her head just a bit tighter from an especially deft stroke of her hand or tongue made her shudder. She looks up to see him staring her dead-on and unblinking and swimming with desire.

"Greedy boy," Margot purrs as she stops stroking him and instead grips him by the base. She dips her head down so that her lips makes kisses the tip of his dick again. This time, however, she parts her lips and slowly takes his cock into her mouth. Her jaw creaks just a bit -- hes easily the thickest cock she's handled. She looks up at him as she slowly descends further and further down. His cock snakes it's way down her gullet, but if Margot was feeling any discomfort, it was damn near impossible to see. If one looked closely, they could see her lithe throat bulge outwards.

With a quiet choking noise, she managed to reach the base of his cock -- pressing her nose into the half orc's bush. Down here, she can smell a heady mixture of sweat and soap and musk that makes her head spin and body squirm with arousal. She clenches and unclenches her throat, massaging Salvador's cock with it's wet heat. When breathing through her nose is no longer sufficient, she begins her ascent -- leaving Salvador's cock shining with saliva. She releases her lips from the head with a wet pop and smiles bright and mischievously, her eyes red and nose wet.

"And that is just one of my many magic tricks," Margot says with a slightly raspy voice. She sticks out a tongue playfully while she takes a few moments to catch her breath. Tucking a strand of curly hair behind her ear, she took his cock back into her mouth -- dipping roughly to the halfway point. She brings herself back up to the tip before dipping down again. A slow and steady metronome begins to form as she bobs up and down on his cock. Margot periodically swirls her tongue -- making sure build enough saliva to ease her passage. Her pace picks up and one can see a lustful cloudiness in her eyes as she settles into the specific bliss and enjoyment she gets from sucking cock. One of her hands remains on his balls -- squeezing and massaging them as if to coax something out. Her hoop earrings jangle cutely as her head bobs. She goes down just a little bit deep on his cock with each return stroke.

A part of her is desparate to feel his hand on her head and running through her hair again.

When she called him greedy his lips cracked into a wild little grin. Sharp tusks on display. He let out a low gasp and groan as she gripped the base.
"What can I say...I have my vi....vicesssssss..."
The word turned into a deep growling hiss as she started to dip her head down. Parting her lips and slowly working him into her mouth more and more. She looked like she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He saw her throat bulge, but she didn't stop. Then there was that choking noise as she reached the base. His one hand gripped into the sheets as his whole body quaked a little. She massaged his cock with her throat and he let out more moans. His eyes finally rolling back a bit as he swore softly. Then watching as she left his cock slick and wet. The lewd pop of her lips seeming to flip a switch in his mind. Those gold eyes watching her red eyes.

She stuck her tongue out and he chuckled at her little joke.
"A truly powerful mage~"
The orcish warrior watched her start to bob her head up and down. A rhythmic pleasure stoking the fire in him. Up and down. Up and down. Watching her eyes become unfocused in the lustful work. She squeezed and massaged his balls as she continued her work. Salvador's breathing turned heavier and heavier. Until shaky moans and ragged growls were punctuated by little panting breaths. His hand went to her head. Fingers sliding into the curls. This time though, the grip tightened a little bit more. His hand pulling softly and pushing. Helping her as she kept the beat. His cock throbbing in her mouth more. It felt difficult to control himself. So he decided she needed at least a little warning before he lost himself in the pleasure. She she lifted her head up he gripped her hair more and pulled just enough to tilt her head up some. So her eyes would look at him. The tip of his cock still in her greedy mouth.
"...If you keep that up I'm going to start bucking my hips, dear."
He said in that low, thunderous growl of a voice. His tongue running across his lips before he bit at his lower lip and loosened his grip.
"If I'm ever too rough just tap my leg twice quickly. But-"

His hips rose up from the bed, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as he held her in place by her hair. A low growl and moan coming from his lips as he let his hips fall back down to the bed. The wood creaking loudly under the movement of his body.
"-You seem like you can fucking take it~"
His voice was a wicked, wild growl now. He loosened the grip on her hair so she could continue to move her mouth up and down again. But this time his hips would occasionally thrust forward. Fucking into her face when he wasn't apparently quite done with her.

She had seen two sides of Salvador today. One was a sweet and patient man whom massive form belied his gentleness. The other -- the one growling and snarling under him -- was a feral and aggressive thing, all teeth and corded muscle. The contrast between these two was delicious to Margot and to know she was bringing out the more lustful and aggressive side of him was all the sweeter. It sparked a greater flame in her and her ministrations became sloppier and hungrier.

Margot barely had time to respond before she felt two hands on her head, buried in her hair. She looks up at him and it only takes a few seconds before she realizes what is coming. With a strong thrust, Salvador's rams his cock into her throat, burying itself deep into her gullet. Her hands fall onto his thighs to brace herself. She loosens up her throat and lets Salvador make use of her. Margot can only make gagging noises and the occasional muffled moan as she let him pummel her throat -- alternating her own movements with his hips -- and tightening it whenever he was buried deep inside her. Her tongue wraps itself around the middle of his cock, adding an additional source of tightness and heat to his pleasure.

One of her hands leaves his thigh and travels in between her legs. She fumbles about with her panties and pulls them to the side to free her cock -- straining with arousal. Clear pre-cum drips free from the hooded tip. The mage loved being cuddled and complimented, but she loved being used like a sleeve even more. The feeling of hands that can crack stone holding her possessively. The guttural growls coming from deep Salvador's slab-like chest. The intense golden-rod gaze of his eyes as he milked his cock with her throat. She was in heaven.

She looked up him with pleading eyes. Begging for more, begging for him to use her until she was left a cock-drunk mess.

The way that cute witch gripped onto his thighs as he started made him bite hard at his lower lip. His jaw clenched, the muscles of his body tensing at the feeling of her relaxing her throat. Letting him USE her. The sounds of her gagging and the way she tried to moan around his cock sent wicked thrills up his spine. Then her tongue began to work over his cock. Wrapped around his shaft. By the gods she was just adding pleasure onto pleasure. He saw her fumble a little. Needing to adjust herself.
"Problems, my dear? Getting all hard and bothered?"
He teased. Letting her know that he knew. Knew that she was loving this. That her body was melting under his gaze. Knew that she loved being used by him.
And that meant that he'd use her again.

And then that look. That pleading, begging look. To be used more. Until she was a mess. He let go of her head with one hand and moved the other one. He gripped her hair in that one giant hand and she realized that if he'd wanted to he could have just plucked her up by the head. That his one hand was probably big enough to just grab it. His hips began to move faster and her began to use her more. His cock throbbing hard now. Alternating between wild thrusts with growling, wicked moans. And then pushing his cock deep into her throat. Burying her against his bush. His balls pushed to her chin. She could tell. He was a long time without relief. And that meant that when he was done there was going to be a mess. Whether it was over her or in her remained to be seen.

He then resumed thrusting and fucking. Using. Like a good little sleeve. Like she was made his HIS cock. He was barely giving her time to breath. The room starting to spin a little before he slid that dick out sloooowly and then slipped it out of her mouth.
"What do you think my good little cocksucker? Should I keep going until I empty myself down your throat? Or would you prefer over your face? ....Or maybe my messy little partner is aching~? Well, Margot? Do you fucking want it somewhere else?~"
He gave his drool-slathered cock one long, tight stroke now. Pumping his hand up and down a few times after just to keep her eyes trained on it. So she couldn't look away from the big orc dick that had just been stretching her throat. That could be stretching other parts of her too.

Margot was a prodigy when it came to taking cock, but even she had a limits. Her eyesight became blurry as she swam in and out of consciousness from the relentless throat-fucking. Her head was swimming in pleasure and stupor. In spite of this, she never let up on pleasuring him -- as if it had come instinctually to her by this point.

His hand was a vice on the back of her head and knowing that he could manipulate and handle her with but a single hand made the girl shudder. Every time she found herself face down in his pubic hair, she inhaled as much as she could -- savoring the increasing scent of sweat and sex. Her vision dimmed and she felt herself about to pass out before the thrusting relented. Salvador pulled her head off his cock agonizingly slow -- letting her feel the thick rod slither out from deep in her gullet.

The normally composed witch was an absolute mess. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was in sweaty disarray. Her nose ran and her eyes were reddened and unfocused. Stray pubic hairs stuck in her mouth and her lipstick was smeared. She was barely conscious but hearing him call her "his good little cocksucker" made her smile in her cock-drunk stupor.

When presented with the choice of him inside of her, she found enough self awareness to pause and think. She had wanted to keep their dalliances to oral for now. She was afraid that if she gave too much, he'd see her for what she actually was -- worthless and not worth keeping around. Something to be used and tossed away like so many had done before -- to the point where adopted the same mentality towards her partners to spare herself the hurt. Yet, she wanted him bad. Wanted him to know her deeply. The desire straining against her fear.

"....Fine," Margot slurrs as she pulls herself up onto her elbows and looks away, afraid to look Salvador in the eye. "Just...stay with me tonight, okay. Don't throw me away."

His entire head felt hazy. The pleasure, the release of that primal need. The way she looked so enraptured by him. The way he made a mess of her and she seemed to love every gods-damned second of it. He felt drunk on it all. Intoxicated by the lewd display. He'd never had someone who looked so eager and could handle his sizs that well. Never had someone who could take that side of him. The wild, hot, hungry part of him that had spent years and years forced down.

Speaking lewdly, he lost himself further. Her smile at being called his good little cock sucker. That almost drunken look on her face. And then when the choice was offered she stopped. He blinked as she seemed to shift. And in a snap of realization he remembered that she had said this would not go so far. A pang of guilt at having gotten so lost in that heat that he had mentioned that. Before he could formulate an apology or shoot down that small part...

Fine.
She said. Fine. Slurred it a little and wouldn't look at him. He wasn't sure how to feel about that response.
Just stay with me tonight, okay. Don't throw me away.
Those words broke his heart a bit. Why would she think he'd do that? But he remembered something he'd said himself.
They'll have less gossip on their hands with me gone.

the two sides of him spoke up in agreement. Whoever had done that to her in the past was an idiot and didn't deserve HIS good little witch.
Those powerful arms reached down and lifted her up. And he made her look into his eyes. Desire, hunger, warmth. Affection.
The side that had carried her like a treasure and the side that had used her like a cock sleeve in a strange paradoxical balance.
"As if I'd ever let you get away, my lovely mage."
came his response to her request. A heated and wild and possessive growl. He set her back in his lap, sitting up now so she was face to his chest with her legs around his waist. Leaning down to kiss at her neck. Hugging her close to his large body, a hand clenching in her hair and tilting her head so he could tease his lips over her pulse. His cock still so hard and starting to press up against her. Teasing her with how hot and throbbong it still was.

Burly arms around her upper body. His cock pressed against her own, pulsing and hot. His teeth on her neck -- more than capable of ripping it open -- and lips pressed to to her collarbone. She puts her slender arms around his neck and lets him drink her up. She squirms in his lap, rubbing her hardness against his own. She traces and grips at the thick muscles of his back -- as if she was trying to memorize every groove.

She hoped this night would never pass.

"Let's prepare your reward, hm?" Margot purrs as she pulls away from him reluctantly. She crawls over to the edge of the bed and reaches down to find her satchel. She digs about in her belongings, swearing and muttering in frustration. In this position, she's bent over and the full width of her thick ass is on display. Her cheeks wobble gently with each sway of her hips. If one looked closely, they could spot the occasional beauty mark on each cheek.

Margot pulls herself back up and in her right hand, she holds a small bottle of amber liquid. "Just a little olive oil. As much as I want you inside of me, I'm going to need some help for that monster," Margot jokes as she swirls the bottle.

Placing it by her side, she starts to strip down. She starts with her nelgigee, shimmying it up and over shoulders and throwing it to the side carelessly. Her breasts are bare to the sweaty warm of the room. They were modestly size and capped with puffy dark nipples -- each one pierced through with a barbell. Beauty marks dot her upper chest and belly -- forming a constellation amongst her skin. The pale expanse of belly shines with sweat -- mostly toned but with a little bit of pudge. Her navel is pierced as well with a duo of silver stars. A dark trail of bushy pubic hair starts just below and leads down to her crotch.

Margot starts to peel off her underwear -- wiggling her thick legs about as they slip off her feet. In between her legs was a thick bush crowning her cock -- uncut and barely reaching 4 inches with a tight small set of balls. She blushes -- fighting the urge to reflexlively snap her legs shut. "Sorry if it's weird...," Margot mumurs as she bares herself. Most of her past suitors had regarded her extra equipment with disdain and indifference -- opting to keep her underwear on and simply pull it to the side.

"How do you want me?"

He moans feeling that sensation of them rubbing together. The sensation of heat to heat and skin to skin. He continued to kiss and she mentioned his reward. Purring. It was entirely unfair that fate put them together. Her noises, her scent, the taste of her as he kissed her. The way she moved, felt, sounded. Everything about her was intoxicating to him. As if the gods had made her especially to test his resolve. He would never win that trial. He was going to be weak to her, he was sure of it.

As if to punctuate that thought, she bent over to rummage around for her satchel. Putting that full backside on display. Shaking with the sway of her hips. He reached out and gripped her ass in one hand. Giving it an appreciative squeeze. Before she came back up with the bottle. He chuckled a little.
"We are a touch mismatched in size, it's true."

Salvador leaned back to watch her strip. Taking in the sight of her body as she exposed it. From the pierced nipples to the constellations of beauty marks over her skin. The soft curve of her shimmering in the heat of their room. She was a night sky of silver and spots. He blinked as she murmured and bore herself to him. As he admired all of her. Head to toe. She asked him how she wanted him. He slowly moved forward and kissed her lips softly.
"Before that. You don't need to apologize. It's not weird~"
His hand softly touched her shaft, running his finger tips teasingly over it. Softly caressing and teasing it himself. Showing zero apprehension or revulsion for that part of her.
"It's honestly the cutest little cock I've ever seen~"

He teased, kissing at her ear.
"As for how I want you..... well~"
He picked her up again. Absolutely easy, again as if she weighed nothing. Then he put her back onto her hands and knees, pressing against her from behind as he kissed at her neck.
"...Seeing you reaching for the oil earlier gave me some ideas. And I figured...."
His hand rested on her stomach and moved up to her chest. Teasing her pierced nipples with his rough, calloused fingers.
"...This position could let me feel up every.... single..."
His other hand not on her chest caressed at her thighs, even teased that tight little balls.
"Inch of my sexy fucking witch~"
He kissed at her neck and down her spine softly. Hands running all over her body like he just couldn't get enough of her.
Which he couldn't.

"Cute." He complimented it. The sentiment was utterly foreign to her. She'd spent so long hiding it, so many encounters made to feel ashamed of it, that it never occured to her that someone would like it. She looks at him agape for a brief second -- unable to find the words. She searches his face, waiting for the joke or the punchline, but none came. He meant it. She feels her heart flutter and the pale skin of her cheeks produce a crimson blush. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and pouts cutely -- barely able to supress a wild grin. She shudders when he brushes the tip with her fingers and she feels electricity race up and down her spine, a raw current of pleasure. She watches him through lidded eyes as his fingers drag themselves up and down her shaft.

"This again!" Margot exclaims with a half suprised - half delighted squeal as he picked her up and put her back down on the bed, this time on hands and knees. She felt his chest press against her back and his hands at her chest. She sighed and leaned into his touch -- his fingers truly were magic. "You're an animal sometimes, you know that?"

He called her his again and her cock stiffened in response. It was a delicious thought. To be marked as his. To know that every inch of her was for him and him only to enjoy, to use. He touched her like she was priceless, looked at her like she was art. She wanted to give herself to him. She can feel his cock resting in between her ass cheeks -- the tip occasionally brushing against her entrance -- and wonders how it would feel to have every thick inch slide into her and fill her up.

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" Margot replies with a sultry purr and she pulls away just a bit to bend over and spread her cheeks -- exposing her pink hole to him. "Take what's yours. I want you to fuck me until I can't think straight. Use me up and break me in half. Tonight, I'm yours and only yours.

Salvador had to laugh at her delighted squeal as he lifted her. The obvious delight she had at how easy it was for him to swing her around like a rag doll. When she called him an animal he gave a wicked, low chuckle against her ear. The sound dripping with apparent lust and desire.
"What can I say? You bring out the beast in me~."
The friction between them. The touch sending shuddering lightning bolts of pleasure from his spine to his brain. All thoughts burning away to that focused NEED for her. Then she pulled away and bent. Spreading herself for him. Saying to take what's HIS. She was his. Only. His.

He plucked up the bottle of oil and spread it over his shaft slowly. Just a bit. Then he poured a bit between her cheeks and softly prodded at that hole with his finger. Working the slick lube into her. His finger stretching her just a little as he made sure to work enough onto both of them to keep her from sorely regretting her choice. Pun unintended.
When he was satisfied he gripped his cock and guided it to the hole and pushed the head in slowly and carefully. Stretching her on his cock and pushing in slowly. His hips rocked carefully. Making sure to move in just a bit at a time where he wasn't damaging her. He leaned down and kissed at her ear.
"mmmmrrrr.... you asked me what i'm waiting for~?... I want to make sure I don't break you too much. Tonight you're mine and only mine."
He kissed at her neck.
"But I want to make sure I can use you later too. After all...."
His hand, slick with the oil. Softly started to rub across her hard cock. Stroking it softly and spreading the slippery oil on his hand all over her.
"I'm not going to be done with you just once~"

Not just once. He wasn't going to throw her away. He wanted this. Again. and again. And Again.
His cock worked in deeper and his hips started to thrust now. Making the bed shake and creak under his weight and force as he kept working his cock more and more in and out. Stretching her until it was easier to go deeper into her again. His hand that wasn't stroking her reached to her hair and grabbed a handful of it. Gripping it like a set of reigns as he started to ride her ass faster and harder.

Her heart hammered in anticipation as she heard him spreading the oil on his cock. The cool touch of oil on her own ass -- that quiet hiss of pleasure when his fingers press into her. She clenched around his finger, savoring the feeling. It stoked the flames in her and she felt her brain getting cloudy with want. She wiggled and swayed her ass with her back arched. From this angle, he could see her cock swing and drop pre-cum onto the sheets. "Please. Fill me up," Margot begged, her voice breathy and ragged.

That's when she felt it. The head of his cock prodding against her wall like a battering ram. The animal part of her brain lit up and she pushed back against it gently. He started to spread her open and that blissful feeling of being filled made her shudder. More and more of him slid into her -- she knew how big he was and yet it felt as if his cock would go on and on and on. "Mmmfuuuuuuck...," Margot moans, chewing on her bottom lip. She squirmed and shivered as she felt it bottom out in her hole. This was far from the first time she had another man inside of her, but never this big.

"I'm not going to be done with you just once~"

She felt her heart jump. He was going to work her over until she was a fucked stupid mess. She couldn't wait and as if to spur him, she clenched and unclenched her hole -- squeezing and milk the hard cock inside her.

When she felt the hand close around her cock, she squeaked in surprise. This was new. She chewed her lip and let him massage and stroke her cock. The dual feeling of being filled while being caressed and stroked was divine. Her hips bucked against his hand, trying to get more and more of that feelings.

And that's when he began to really work her over. What was slow thrusts now became a relentless piston. Each stroke was hard and precise -- the thick head of his cock bumping up against her prostate with each thrust. The bed rocked and smacked against the wall, creaking under the weight and stress of their fucking. Her hands gripped at the sheets and she bit on her pillow, holding on for her life. This was until a callous hand took a hold of her dark hair and yanked her upwards -- holding her in position while she had her insides rearranged.

Her moans turned into full throated groans and grunts as she felt an orgasm mounting -- she was always something of a quick shot. "Harder! Break me!" Margot groaned as the twin feeling of his stroking and thrusts finally pushed her over the edge.

The orgasm hit her like a brick wall. She went cross-eyed and tensed up and convulsed. Her toes curled and her feet beat against the bed as it came over her like a wave. Her cock twitched and pulsed in Salvador's grip -- lazily leaking out clear and watery cum from the tip. The groan that came out of her mouth was far from becoming and instead the sound of someone enthralled in animalistic pleasures, low and from the chest.

Yet, she wanted more. Her hole still squirmed and quivered around his cock. She pushed her hips back to meet each of his thrusts.

Last edited:
Salvador watched her shiver and hiss in delight as he worked the oil into her ass. The way she tightened around his fingers made him imagine how it'd feel around his cock. Well he wouldn't need to wait long to know. The way she bent over and swayed her ass. Making that cute cock and cock wiggle teasingly. And then she begged. Fucking begged. Breathy and ragged. Like she was going to lose herself before he'd even pushed into her.
Then he started working into her. And she started working back. Eager. So fucking eager. He was bottomed out in her so quickly. So deep in that tight hole. He started to thrust with rough and wild movements. Pounding with that unending pressure. Hitting deep in her over and over as he gripped her hair. Soon she was groaning and grunting. So dirty sounding. So lewd. It was intoxicating.

She was gasping to be broken. As she came hard. Tensing and trembling on his cock and twitching in his hand. As she came. That tight little hole tightened and squeezed on his cock more.
"nnmmm fuck. My good little witch is so fucking messssyyy~"
He let go of her shaft and pushed her head down into the pillow a bit. His messed hand gripped at the sheets as he pinned her down and started to fuck her more and more and more. Using her more and more as he moaned and panted heavily. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips in both hands and started to slam her back on his cock as he thrusted faster. Absolutely ruining her. Hitting that spot over and over and over. His balls slapping against her more and more. Bending her guts into the shape of his cock. Turning her into his cocksleeve. Salvador was slamming her like he wanted to make sure she'd be his perfect cocksleeve from now on.

His cock was throbbing in her. Getting closer and closer. His eyes lulling back. He grabbed her ass and massaged it as he pistoned his hips deeper rougher, wilder.
"I'm so fucking close. My naughty fucking girl. I'm gonna fucking cum so deep in you~"

Margot had asked to be ravaged and she was getting exactly what she asked for. Even as she climaxed to the point of half-consciousness, Salvador never let up or gave a her a brief moment of reprieve. His cock plunged into her depths -- streching her out to the point where she was sure no other dick could satisfy her. Her cock hung between her legs after being let go -- still semi hard and leaking cum onto the bed. Each press of Salvador's cock against her prostate pushed out a weak spurt of cum, rocking the witch with a series of mini orgasms.

"I-I'm yours....I'm your good little cocksleeve," Margot slurred, drool running down the corner of her mouth. Speech had been fucked out of her and the only noises she could reliably produce were guttural grunts and screams as she felt her brain fry from pleasure. A massive hand came down and shoved her face into the bed -- muffling her moans and yelling for Salvador to fuck her until she passed out. Her hands clawed and gripped at the sheets and she bit into the pillow again. She'd been treated roughly, but this was a whole new experience for her. None of them had Salvador's size. His raw strength and imposing bulk. None of them could grip her entire head with a single palm. None of them could stretch her open so wide and pummel her prostate into dust.

The hand smothering her face into the sheets left and gripped at her ass and her eyes went wide when Salvador began to well and truly rail her. Nothing she felt before compared to this pace. She swore she could see stars in her eyes. She felt the throbbing of his cock in her ass and knew what was coming next before he even said anything. "Fill me up. Pump my guts full," Margot groaned as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. "Claim your whore."

As soon as she finished, she felt another orgasm burning in her midsection and spreading out. "W-Wait. Mmmfuck! I'm gonnammfuck, I'm-," Margot babbled as her body convulsed and squirmed. "Cummingcummmingcummingcumming." Margot's body went completely stiff for a few seconds -- her legs shooting and toes curlng inwards. Her eyes rolled into the back of her and she let out a long groan before going limp and falling face first into the bed -- drool spilling from the corner of her mouth.

In some bestial little part of Salvador's mind, he hoped this ruined her. He wanted this to stretch her out. Mold her to the shape of his body. So that she'd feel empty and aching without him. He wanted her thinking and dreaming of him for the rest of her life. So that no matter what happened, her body would ache to once more be his. When she slurred that she was his good little cock sleeve he gave her one long, deep thrust as a reward. Grinding against her prostate a little before resuming that continual, merciless pounding of his hips. He kept her pinned into the pillow. Watching her bite and claw in ecstasy.

Then his finally stopped holding back. Grabbed her with both hands and starting to truly use her. She begged for him to fill her. To pump her full. Raising her hips.
Claim your whore
He pushed closer to her. Moaning with hot breath against her body as his entire massive frame loomed over her. She started to babble and convulse and squirm. As her whole mind seemed to suddenly explode in pleasure and only say one word over and over. As she went stiff and tightened so much around his cock he lost all sense of control. His pent up need, the tension. It snapped like a spring being wound too far. The sudden release made his head spin, the whole world fading away to blurs of color and small supernovas of pleasure making his whole brain spin. He pumped into her. A flood of heat. Sticky, thick. Each throb and twitch of his shaft pouring another rope. Another spurt. Every drop in those large balls just draining into her. His hips still rocked, though in less of a steady beat and more of a shaking, spasming loss of control. Stirring that cum inside her. Pushing it deeper into her. As if he wanted that heat to swell all the way into the core of her.
Staining her as his forever.

A cold focus snapped to his eyes when he heard a loud crrrreaaaaak noise and a soft crack.
His instincts took over as he grabbed her body, drooling and limp, and hugged it against his chest. As a sudden SNAP and...
They were a few feet lower on the floor.
The legs of the bed frame splintering outward. The bed now resting solidly on the floor. The rough movements of the large orc having broken the damn thing apart.
He took a few breaths. Adrenaline keeping his heart racing and the racing of his heart keeping his cock still hard inside her too. As he hugged her limp body, her back against his chest.
He chuckled a little.
".....fuck... guess you really got me to lose control there~"

The orc held her like that. Pressed against her from behind and holding her helpless against his muscular chest. A hand slowly moved up her body and caressed at her chest. Fingertips teasing her nipples.
"......You know.... I suppose it's not like breaking the bed MORE would be a problem~"
He teased.

She was present enough for the moment where Salvador drove himself to the hilt and filled her. She felt a hot flood coat her insides and the witch moaned -- trying to visualize the sight of being pumped full. She responded with a muffled moan and squirmed as Salvador stirred her up and stretched her out good -- she would be walking with a noticeable limp the next day.

She was snapped from her blissful reverie by the sound of wood cracking in half and the brief second of the bed falling out from under her before it crashed into the ground. She screamed and instinctively reached out for Salvador -- the orc quickly scooping her up into their arms. She breathed hard and stared wide eyed up at her lover as what happened finally dawned on. It starts out as a giggle before Margot breaks into full belly laughter. "By the gods, the inkeeper will have our fucking heads," Margot says in between giggles as she wipes the sweat from her forehead. She curls up against Salvador and basks in the afterglow -- the room reeked of sweat and sex. The sheets under them were absolutely soaked.

"Yes, well, I cannot help the effect I have on men," Margot replies smugly as she traces circles in his chest. She shudders when Salvador begins to play with her nipples. She narrows her eyes at him at his suggestion -- incredulous that he was already raring to go for another round. "Greedy boy."

Margot pulls away and sits at the seat of the bed. Her hands slowly make their way up her body -- hoping to draw Salvador's attention to the toned and soft curves of her moon-kissed skin and body. The delicate swell of her perky breasts. The soft pudge of her stomach. The pale expanse of her neck, flushed with blood. The plush swelling of fat-padded hips. "I'm willing to under two conditions. First, you let me ride. A dick that good would go to waste if I didn't get to ride it for a bit," Margot purrs, already imagining what it would like to spear herself on that thick implement.

"Second, before that, come worship me. I want your lips on my skin. Please." She doesn't say it, but her previous partners rarely engaged with foreplay. Rarely appreciated her for more than her ass and lips. The way Salvador touched her felt divine and she craved more.

She certainly got her money's worth as far as bodyguards went. Salvador's reaction time, even half out of it from the intense orgasm, were incredibly quick as he had pulled her close. He didn't wince as she screamed and just held her tight. His body only visibly relaxing when she started laughing. A smile spreading over his lips and chuckling a bit himself. He gave an exaggerated and comical grimace at the idea of the innkeeper's ire. He pushed some of his own sweat-slicked hair from his face.

Her hands on his chest made him hum softly in delight. When she called him greedy his lips parted in a wide, tusked smile.
"I'm a sellsword, not a saint~"
As she pulled away, trailing her hands over her body, she got exactly what she wanted. His attention roamed all over her body. Gold-yellow eyes moving over her curves. Her soft, pale skin. He bit his lower lip and let out a soft almost purr-like noise as she talked about riding him. And when she made her second demand that she be worshipped his eyebrows lifted. His smile turned softer. Hotter. As if the heat that boiled through his veins was pooling on the tip of his lips. He slipped over to her. His hand softly taking hers and pulling her hands.

"Well. I may not be a saint...but let's see if I can worship as good as one~"
First his lips brushed against her knuckles. Kissing each knuckle. He even gave the tip of her finger a soft little suck. Eyes glancing at her nipples. A small preview. A promise of something to come. As his one hand held hers, his other hand moved to her hips and pulled her closer. His lips trailed down to kiss her palms. Then her wrist. Feeling the pulse there. The beat of her heart against his lips. His eyes closed in a soft, enveloping fervor. Moving up her arm and to her shoulder. Soft smooches and the tenderest trace of his mouth over her shoulder to neck. Kissing and softly caressing at the beat of her heart there. Up her neck to her cheek, down her jaw to her chin and then up to her lips. Giving one long, slow kiss there. Before going to the other cheek. To her ear to kiss and a soft little bite.

Each movement was punctuated with a kiss each inch of movement. If he'd been wearing lipstick she'd have been smeared in color. Instead she was covered in hungry, fiery kisses. Not a single one was made with any less passion. He worshipped her, just as she asked. Each inch of her skin he kissed decorated with a kiss and a sigh. Done with the reverence and patience of a priest or a mage in their rituals.
Even as his kisses moved down to her chest and his worshipping lips began to tease at the piercings of her nipples. Then he wrapped his lips around them. Just as he'd done with her fingertips. A promise fulfilled as his tongue and lips teased and worshipped there. His golden eyes never leaving her body. Just... on her. Drunk on HER. Focused on HER. Worshipping HER. As if she were food to a starving man. Water to the thirsting man. Air to the drowning man.
It was like he'd die if he stopped staring at her.

She felt as if she was melting. She was transfixed on Salvador, watching him with needy and expectant eyes. He takes her hand and she sighs at the warm touch of his lips on her skin. The sweet suckling of the tips of her fingers. She lets out a small squeak when she's pulled in closer. The heat of his body is overwhelming now. She puts her hands on his meaty shoulders and runs her fingers along the ridges of his muscle. She couldn't help but marvel at his body at times. It seemed built like an engine of war -- all mass and corded sinew. Yet, she can see he was gentle, achingly so.

"Salvador....," Margot mumured as she lets herself sink into the pleasure. There is not a spot on her upper body that hadn't been touched by his lips. The witch is sighing and whimpering under his touch. Her body was needy now. She wanted more. She wanted to be the canvass for which he painted with his touch. Her arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer. "More, love. Please."

He kisses her and she leans into the kiss. Puts her hands on his cheeks and cradles his head. Their tongues dance playfully. She nibbles on his bottom lip as he pulls away, letting out a dissappointed whine. She giggles when he pecks her on the cheek. Is this what it felt like to make love? To not just fuck and be used by men whom lust was only just greater than their disdain? She'd never been cared for like this. She'd said "worship" simply as a turn of phrase, but Salvador took it literal.

Margot had neglected to mention her nipples had always been particularly sensitive, so when she feels the wet heat of his lips and tongue, she arches her back and groans. "D-Don't be too gentle," Margot whispers as her eyes flutter from the tiny bolts of pleasure. "You can...bite if you want."

Even as he worships her body, her hands run over his muscles. Appreciating the frame. Years of practice and training was within the muscles under her fingertips. A body that just as eagerly pressed into her touch as she melted into his. The murmur of his name, soft and warm as she sank into the pleasure, felt like wine in his blood. It made his blood warm and he was thrumming with delight. Her arms tangled around him and pulled him closer. Then she pleaded. More. Love. Please. She whines when he pulls back from the kiss. Like she wasn't ready for him to stop. Wasn't ready for their tongues to stop caressing, their lips to press. The heat of their breaths mixing and mingling. Where one began and the other ending becoming more and more difficult to tell as their bodies tangled together in a mess of heat and sweat and desire.

She'd asked him to worship her. Whether she had meant it to mean like this or not, Salvador was filled with a desire. Since her first show of vulnerability. That soft, scared ask to not be abandoned. He knew what it was like. To be cast away for convenience. To be used. No sellsword was a knight. Not given title or rank or land. At the end of the day his loyalty to lords and kings ended with a pouch of coins. And even before his sellsword days... he knew what it was like.
Perhaps that was why he wanted her to feel the exact opposite.
To feel wanted. To feel desired.
The same way he wanted to feel it.

When she says not to be too sensitive, he redoubles his efforts. Sucking and rubbing with his tongue harder. Then she mentioned biting. And he did. His teeth careful but forceful as he bit at her nipple. Just enough to send more heat and lightning coursing through her. One hand tangling in her hair. Not gripping as he had when he'd worked her mouth over his cock like a whore. This was a soft caress. Fingers in her hair in a desperate need not to grip and control but caress. His other hand ran along her thigh. Gripping her curves as he pushed closer and closer as he could. His mouth moved to her other nipple. To give her more of that delight in bites and kisses and teasing tongue strokes.
Still fervent. Still feverish. His mind hot and hazy and full of need and affection.
His skin aching to be as close to hers as it could be.
He was worshipping her, after all. Any space between them was simply heresy and sin.

She hisses when he bites but it is not a sound of pain. Instead, a reaction to the bolt of sweet pleasure that raced up her spine. She shivered and her eyelashes fluttered. Breathy sighs and ragged moans escaped her lips. Margot hugged Salvador tight, pressing him into her breast. Her legs wrapped around his waist. She wanted to be as close to him as he could. Wanted to feel his heat and the pulse of his blood just under the skin.

"L-Like that, love," Margot mumurs with a shudder. She buries her face into the crook of his neck. She can smell the faint scent of her own on him -- saffron and tobacco mingling with sweat and leather and cedar. A part of her finds it unfair that he could have such an effect on her. That he made her heart sing and stomach flutter and the hairs on her arms stand in excitement. Who was he to make her feel wanted? Adored? Desired? He ruined her, in a way. Set a standard she wasn't sure another man could achieve. The thought makes her grip him tighter.

Margot leans down to whisper directly into Salvador's ear -- her breath hot on his neck. "Do you wanna see what you're doing to me?" The witch purrs. "Look down. See." In response, Margot opens her thighs a little to expose her cock. It stands fully at attention, throbbing and shuddering in the humid air of the room. Pre-cum runs down the tip and along it's shaft, rolling off her tight balls and staining the sheets below them. She grins at him -- wild with lust and mischief.

"Tonight, I'm yours. Every inch. Take what you please," Margot whispers in his ear, nibbling on the lobe for good measure.

He hummed softly in delight at the noises she made. The way she sighed and let out ragged moans. The way she hugged him and wrapped her legs around him. As if begging for more. Just more of him. More of them tangled together. Just more. and more. And more. When she called him love he purred against her skin as she buried herself against his neck. He doesn't know the mix of emotions she feels. He just knows she hugs him tighter and it makes his heart sing in its cage. When she whispers in his ear and teases his neck he lets out a soft gasp of joy and nods. He wanted to see. And when he looked there she was. Excited and hard and leaking for him. She whispered that she was his and nibbled at his ear.

"nmmmmrrr...."
His eyes lulled back a little at the feeling of her nibbling. His hand slipped forward and softly smeared the precum over her shaft. Getting it more slick as he stroked it. Feeling himself getting hard again. He adjusted a bit as she snuggled him. His hard cock pressing against hers. Heat to heat. Her hard cock only about half the size of his. His large hand wrapped around both shafts and began to stroke. Rubbing them both up and down at the same time. The feeling of their heat, the pulsing of their hearts through their shafts. To feel entangled even here. He rubbed the two of them, smirking.
"Every adorable inch of you is mine? Then~..."
He pressed her back into the mattress of the broken bed. Kissing at her neck and stroking them more before he adjusted his hips and slipped his shaft lower. Working into her again as he continued to worship her shoulders and neck and breasts. Working his cock into her as he continued to rub her dick with his large hand. Up and down. Pushing back into her with a careful but hungry movement of his hips.
"...I will make sure every inch of my amazing witch feels pleasure until you're seeing stars~"

Back
Top Bottom