Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Road (midnite_run x Arkadin)

"I said every inch, did I not?" Margot replies, still whispering sweetly into his ear. She bites and sucks at his neck -- hoping to leave behind more than a few hickeys and claim him as her own for anyone to see.

She sighs and looks down when he wraps a hand around her cock and begins to stroke it softly. The sensation is still so delicious yet strange. Only had ever touched her erection. There was an exploratory excitement to having some else stroke it. His thumb running across the sensitive head. The way he knew just when and where to give it a little squeeze that made the witch shudder. There was a time where she would've recoiled at the thought of someone touching her there. Now, she was addicted to the touch.

"Oh, are you making fun of me?" Margot murmured with a chuckle when Salvador grabbed both of the lengths and stroked them together. Her own length looked smaller than usual when pressed against his. The pale shaft throbbed and pulsed against Salvador's much longer and thicker cock. "Or do you prefer your women like this? With a cute little stick for you to play with?" Margot began to sway and rock her hips in time with Salvador's motions. She feels pleasure begin to bubble up inside her lower body. Her cock throbs and trembles and leaks more of it's precum into Salvador's grip, slickening their joining.

Her eyes are closed and mouth agape with pleasure when he pushes her back. She falls onto the the bedding with a squeak of surprise. Before she can speak, Salvador looms above her and she becomes truly aware of their size difference. His body could smother hers easily. The wide expanse of his chest shines with sweat that she longed to taste. Bulky arms with biceps that seemed like boulders under skin. And those eyes. Those golden eyes that seem to burn and smolder.

"You're beautiful," Margot mumurs.

The witch hitches a breath when she feels Salvador start to work himself back inside her. She relaxes and lets him bury himself deep into her hole. In this position, she can feel the head of his cock rub snugly against her prostate and her cock jumps at the sensation. She wraps her legs around his waist and locks her ankles -- pulling him close and making sure he knew she had no plans of letting him go. "Gods, you're fucking big," Margot says with a laugh and quiet sigh as Salvador begins to pull out slowly. With a sharp thrust of his hips, he drives himself back into her hole. Yet, his hand never left her cock. Instead, he alternated. He would drive himself deep inside with a roll of his hips. Grind against her insides, pressing into her spot, making the mage's eyes roll back in her head and a breathy sigh escape her lips.

She cranes her neck up to kiss and bite at his neck and whisper into his ear. "We only have so many hours in this night, hm," Margot whispers, her voice dripping with need and lust. "Don't waste it. Make me scream."

Back
Top Bottom