Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trickster Twins [[ShadyxMarcuss]]

Re: Trickster Twins [[DreamerxMarcuss]]

He could not help but enjoy the feleing of her body as it shivered against his in the pleasure and excitement of the situation. He met the deep, hard kiss she planted on his lips while she struggled to remain as quiet as possible. feeling her hands on his shoulders and her breasts pressed tightly to his muscled chest while her hips started to roam over his neck. "I so enjoy how tight you are like you were made specifically for me. " his hips thrusting slowly up burying deeper into her depths hearing thier heavy breathing mingling while both tried to remain silent.

His hands gripped her rear pulling her up timing with his own pullout out before she felt the thick head push its way back in as her body was impaled upon his shaft. His lips nipped at her neck while she felt his thrusting becoming more urgent and needful. Lifting her away from the wall afraid to make to much noise for even the sounds of their bodies meeting seemed loud in his ears While now completely supporting her weight as his speed started to increase even more. Barely pulling out , just enough so she would feel the deep penetration back in

Re: Trickster Twins [[DreamerxMarcuss]]

(( I hope you don't hate me for not replying for nearly a month... I realize there isn't really an excuse for not at least saying something to you... I'm really sorry! Life got crazy, I didn't feel like RPing anything. I dunno if you're still interested in doing this, but I'll post anyways... If you still want to RP this, feel free to respond and I'll do my best to keep up this time. ))

Her lips were pressed to his skin as if the world was going to end if she pulled them away. And, to her, it very might've - how embarrassing would it be to be caught screwing her boyfriend in a public store's dressing room? Oh, but that thought also made it so much better. Layna shuddered heavily at his breathy whispers, holding back the moan that so desperately wanted to escape her lips. Instead she lightly growled into his ear, showing him her contentment with what he was doing by nipping at his earlobe.

"Mm, I think I might have been," she growled. As he picked her up she wrapped her arms and legs around his body, pressing herself tightly against his warm body. "F-Fuck, James... I can't... Hold it much longer..." she pleaded in his ear slightly, letting her mouth hang open slightly, afraid of making too much noise, especially when her orgasm finally did come. Her nails gripped into his skin a little more as his thrusts began to cause her body to tense and relax, trying to hold herself together.

Its all good don't sweat it R/l Has been keeping me busy as well ))

The small dressing room seemed to have gone up about ten degrees as he could see her struggles to keep her moans and sounds of pleasure down for his ears alone. HE could feel her shudder under his heated words to her ear and smiled at her response hearing her swearing as she grew closer to her orgasm. She felt him press her tighter up against the wall while his hips pushed up with more force and speed to her tight depths.

His speed increased with teh digging of her nails, while she could feel his shaft throbbing excitedly while it slide effortlessly along the griping walls while he pushed himself all the way, feeling him trying to pound an entrance into her womb. HIs fingers gripped her rear with more force bringing her down upon him while his body struggled to find a breath finding himself closer to his own peek

Finally her body tensed all over at once and it took every ounce of restraint she could muster to not scream at the top of her lungs. Her mouth moved this his neck and she bit down a little, groaning and panting into his skin as she felt her body almost go numb before the awing sensation of pleasure formed all over her body. Her body felt like it was on fire and with his continued thrusts into her body she was certain that nothing had ever felt like this - if they had been at home alone, she was certain she would have woke the neighbors. But, then again, part of the unbelievability of this orgasm was the fact that she had to be nearly silent, that they could get caught - it was daring.

If the boys had the intention of trying to get her more out of her shell sexually they were doing a good job - but she had no idea that there was anything wrong here. She was convinced that this was her boyfriend, not his brother. The real test would be when and if she found out about their tricks, but that wasn't on her mind at all. Finally her body shuddered under him and her fingers loosened their grip and she breathed heavily, opening her eyes and tilting her head back a little to look at him. "F-Fuck... James, that... I almost couldn't... Keep quiet," she finally managed, blushing a little but still smiling at him as well.

His breathing came harder and more struggled was he pulled her down to him feeling as she seemed to struggle with not screaming. Instead he felt the lips to his neck as she let it loose and feeling her walls grip upon his invading shaft she would feel him push hard itno her. His hips tenseing as his back muscles seemed to bulge and his sudden release meeting hers., His cock spasm within her depths feeling as each shot would hit her walls. He struggled to keep his own moans silence while trying to find air to breath.

As she looked at him and loosened her grip he smiled not minding she thought it was his brother and nodded in agreement with her finding his own words hard to come by, but still he would have to tell his twin about this and have him try it out He kept her trapped between him and the paper thin wall while he still got his bearings . Finally he smiled to her " Maybe but wow you were amazing and incredibly hot .. " slowly he lifted her up from him and helped her stand till she found her legs once more .

Feeling him release inside her almost made her lose it - her mouth hung open as the sounds of her breath pushed hard out of her lungs in one harsh breath when he sort of collapsed against her in exhaustion. Her throat was dry now and she desperately tried to wet it by swallowing her own saliva, grinning a little when he spoke to her. As he tried to put her down she leaned against him, trying to get her bearings. Her knees were weak and her legs didn't feel like they could hold her up - her thighs quivered a little as she felt her feet on the ground. Suddenly there was a knock on the door of the dressing room. "M'am? M'am, I just heard a lot of moving around in there and I wanted to make sure that everything was okay... Do you need any help?" a saleswoman asked and Layna looked up at James.

"I, no, no... I'm fine, thank you. I was just struggling with a zipper, actually. But I'm fine now. Thank you," Layna managed, her voice only cracking once as she finally began to breathe normally. The woman stood there for a minute and Layna was convinced that she'd seen the two pairs of feet under the dressing room door. Even still she hovered for a few seconds before saying quick "you're welcome" and leaving them in peace. "We should get dressed... Go home..." she breathed quietly, just barely above a whisper to him as she finally felt her knees hold her up and she leaned over to gather her clothes so she could walk out of the place in decency.

((feel free to time skip to some point, maybe when they get back to his house, or something. Whatever you want. Or don't. Up to you. ^-^))

Back
Top Bottom