Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trickster Twins [[ShadyxMarcuss]]

ShadyPrincess

Of fire and blood.
Marcuss said:
"Yeah well it was a sudden thing. They called him early this morning asking him to cover " Giving a shrug as he led her threw the hall feeling her eyes on him which would bring a smile to his face but kept his features forward. "want something to drink" Made his way into the open kitchen and glancing at her threw the bar mileing as she tugged at her shirt " Personally I think we should swim in the nude " His laugh was heard as he poured himself a cup of coffee and stuck it in the microwave to heat up

"James.. Actually I don't think James would care " giving a shrug and a smirk as she shrugged her shoulders and looked at him. " Ideas. got me there Usuallly my ideas tend to get wet and messy " Catching the beeping sound of the microwave he grabbed the cup out and took a sip "Ofcourse knowing you ...You want to go to the mall and try on clothes."

He looked back at her leaning onto the breakfast bar looking at her unable to stop his eyes from once more undressing her knowing her sound of her moans very well. " I can tell ya I was gonna spend the day swimming but can change my plans seeing as your here and lonely" He had to wonder just how much her teasing could lead to and if she would really follow threw such things..

She nodded at his explanation, accepting it as she swung her foot back and forth as it dangled over the side of the couch. Layna looked up at him and shook her head. "How can you think he wouldn't mind? I'd think he'd be furious... I mean, really, his girlfriend and his brother swimming nude together..." she said slowly, almost as if milling the idea around in her head. Finally she shook it and leaned back a bit, glancing up to watch him the same way he was watching her. "No thanks, I'm okay," she responded about the drink, letting her hand gently rub at her stomach. She was vaguely disappointed that James wasn't home, but John was always fun to hang out with too.

Glancing around she smirked a bit, "That's right... I was going to go to the mall." Her shoulders shrugged lightly and she moved herself to lay completely on the couch, glancing out the window into their front lawn as a car went by. "Well, if you want to go to the mall with me you can... You don't have to stay with me... You can go play games or see a movie, get some of your own clothes if you want," her shoulders shrugged gently, causing the fabric to rub against her bare skin. Finally after a few more minutes she sat up and stood, sliding over to the kitchen door. She stood in the frame, leaning against the wood and glanced him over when he wasn't looking.

"So what's it gonna be? No pressure," she smirked a bit and ran her hand through her dark brown locks, shifting her weight a bit after tugging on her shirt again.

Re: Trickster Twins [[DreamerxMarcuss]]

He caught the strands of her hair moving over her face as she nodded and could have sworn that she was giving it serious thought which in turned caused him to smile in a way looking forward to the day when it would be his name her lips moaned when he was taking her. "Mad.. No I seriously doubt that he would be.. " he gave a shrug "Would be how lax my brother can be when it comes to me " and a grin slid over his features giving some thought " Sure I can head to the mall but I get to help you pick out your lingerie " A playful wink would be caught as he grabbed his keys and his eyes met hers " Leave you alone.. Come on now And ruin the chance of everyone seeing me with the hottest girl in town "

Filling his insulated coffee mug he placed the lid on it and pulled on his plain blue cap. "So really what you looking to get at the mall. " Seeing her smirk while she moved her dark strands and noted how she tugged on her shirt giving him a good outline of her well formed breasts. He stopped a few inches from her looking down with a playful glint in his eyes.

Layna raised her eyebrow when he talked about his brother being lax with him. "Oh? Well... I'm not about to be shared," she smirked lightly - but she really had no idea. She crossed her arms under her chest and looked out the sliding glass door, transfixed on something for a minute. When he spoke about her lingerie, she rolled her eyes. "Hottest girl in town? Hardly. Really, John, you're too much sometimes," she laughed and watched as he came close to her, swallowing back a bit and catching a wiff of his coffee.

She straightened herself out before smirking at him. "I wanted to get some jeans, maybe a shirt... And shoes. I love shoes," she laughed at herself, shaking her head. "Really, I was just looking for jeans... But we'll see what I find," she nodded her head, looking at his keys. "But not lingerie," she said, raising an eyebrow and pushing his arm playfully. "We can take my car, you know," she said, grasping her purse once she'd turned from him, dangling her keys so they purposefully made noise.

He actually chuckled at her comment about being shared as she smirked and went on about what she was going to the Mall for. At her playful jester " What you don't want to go in the Corvette. " It was his baby, one of the few differences between his brother and himself. His brother was more into the modern jap scrap four cylinder cars where he was all about american muscle. His latest was the sixty nine pure white corvette having put it together from scratch. As she turned from him and her keys made the purposeful noise " Sorry Layna I often forget how innocent you are " he chuckled softly feeling his lips brush by her ear and he headed to the door

With the front door open he strolled out and pressed his automatic starter. The Vett parked out front came to life with a loud raor and rumbled into idle he glanced at her " My car.. It is much cooler " He got almost a kid like look in his eye and strolled to the white beauty opening the door for her " Come M'lady .. " he gave her a slight bow and the leather interior of the seats could be seen " I need to get some stuff anyway.. Still I think you should let me help your find something sexy"

She looked at him and shivered lightly when he came close. Rolling her eyes, she hit him playfully again before sighing and grasping her purse, walking out the door - she wasn't going to win this. She knew how him, and his brother for that matter, each felt about their cars. "Innocent? Please," she laughed, sighing when he opened the door for her. "Fine, fine... We'll take your baby," she stuck her tongue out and slid into the leather seat. Admittedly it was a nice car - a very nice car - and she really didn't mind taking it.

"You need to lay off that. What kind of man wants to watch a girl try on clothes anyways? I mean, really," she teased, strapping herself in. "And I really don't think James would appreciate you helping pick out my lingerie, you know. S'for his eyes," she continued, raising a brow. She really had no idea that his eyes had seen far more than just her lingerie. "Then again... Somehow it wouldn't surprise me if James bragged so much about it you already know," she grinned sheepishly and leaned back in the seat, waiting for him to drive.

He knew the effects he had on her even as she hit him playfully and followed him out the door. Seeing her stick out her tongue " You know you shouldn't stick that thing out unless your planning on using that" he shut the door behind her and walked around to the other side. His fingers caressing the edge of hte hood as he walked past and got into the rumbling machine. Putting it into first his foot depressed the clutch and the car squealed out of the neighborhood and to the mall.

Looking at her " Hey what can I say I enjoy watching you.. That and who else is going to going with ya and give you honest answers. " That and well not like he had anything better to do. " Hell my brother doesn't need to I can hear your screams " he gave her a wink "which by the way are rather sexy but yeah my brother has let me in .. but don't worry I am the only one he brags to . " he hopped on the highway always enjoying letting the car loose and soon they were passing other cars like they were standing still

"Hey want to stop by and see James first. Who knows maybe if I am feeling like the good brother I will take his place and let him go with ya.. Then he can tell me what Lingerie you got " he chuckled his eyes turned to her for a moment

Layna blushed when he talked about hearing her. She didn't think she was that loud... But then again, she didn't really have to be seeing as, a few times, she'd been screaming for James, not realizing it was him. She bit her lip and put her elbow on the small ledge by the window, resting her chin in her hand. She tried to forget about him saying that, even if it made her tingle and almost get excited. There was something about knowing someone could hear them, maybe even that he'd seen something...

She laughed internally at herself and leaned back a bit into the seat. "Yeah, that'd be nice... But don't feel like you have to stay behind. I really don't need new lingerie," she laughed, shaking her head. "I'd like to at least see him, though... See when he gets outta work and whatever," she shrugged her shoulders lightly and wiggled in the seat to get comfortable. She glanced over him and her thoughts got away from her for a minute as she imagined James standing next to his brother and how similar they really were. Realizing she was staring, she turned her head to look out the windshield.

"Only if you want to... I don't mind either way," she smirked lightly, glancing up at him.

The blush was noted and he watched her out of the corner of his eye as he could guess that she was finding the thoughts of such possibly exciting. " I don't mind, And I am sure you would rather be with my brother I saw the look on your face when I told ya he wasn't home. " He offered to her a reassuring smile taking a turn off the highway and heading down the ramp. THey worked at the same place. A small auto repair and custom car shop but the boss tended to get annoyed when he found out when the brothers switched on him, something about law stuff. He felt her eyes on him as she stared at him but he let her in peace as he pulled into the gravel parking lot.

The place was half junk yard and half car show. Old and new cars filed the lot and all four bays were filled with both foreign and domestic cars of all years and makes. "Well wait here and let me track down my brother. " he offered her a grin and left the engine rumbling for her the door shutting softly behind him and he headed into the garage with his confident walk. James gave a wave to her as the brothers talked for a moment. They seemed to share a laugh and James seemed to wink at her as they disappeared into the back of the shop out of her sight.

A few moments later The car door opened and a grin upon his face slightly greased up, his hair ruffled form a long morning of work but wearing his bothers clothes "Hey babe" A grin slid over his lips as they peeled out of the lot and headed down the road "So my brother was telling me something about you trying on some lingerie ?" The brothers had each others way of talking, and walking down pat they could easily imitate the other and This was no different as john looked at her .

She happy to have arrived at the shop and, just as she was about to step out of the car, he told her to wait. Taking her hand off the handle of the door, she simply nodded her head and sat back. The owner didn't generally like visitors anyways, so she figured that it was probably better this way. If it was just his brother talking to him, things would seem less suspicious. Glancing out the window at the two, though, she smiled heftily and waved back when he shot one her way. Her smile only widened at his wink, and she watched curiously as they went out of her sight.

Hoping that maybe they'd switch for her benefit, she sat back quietly and waited. She had actually closed her eyes and the sudden noise of the car door opening made her jump. Seeing the clothes, she smiled a bit and leaned over to kiss him. "Hey there, stranger," she purred quietly with a grin before sitting back in her own seat as they took off down the highway.

Layna rolled her eyes and laughed a bit. "He had suggested it. I told him I didn't need new lingerie, though he seemed insistent about helping me pick something out..." she laughed, shaking her head. "I didn't think you'd approve, so I told him no. Then he suggested maybe switching with you so you could come with me..." she grinned lightly and toyed with the seat belt a little. Layna still didn't need the lingerie though, she supposed, trying it on couldn't hurt anything... But she wasn't about to suggest that either. "I really only need some jeans, maybe a shirt or two," her head nodded again and she turned to face him.

A smile slipped to his lips at her returned greeting loving how it purred from her lips hearing her laugh as went on with her as they hit the highway once more. His hand slipped onto her thigh as he looked over at her " Well guess my brother is the only one I would allow such a thing. " he shrugged as it really wasn't a big deal for him " but hey can try some on and who knows maybe might find something you like that you don't have " he winked at her meeting her gaze. " Though some of those jeans you get I wonder how you even get into them " chuckling he pulled off onto the exit of the mall. LIfting his hand hand placed it back on the stick and down shifted as they hit the parking lot.

"Still time spent with you is always a fun time.. " His eyes held a mischievous glint in them John loved playing his brother and seeing how she fell for the ruse " And who knows maybe some fun in one of the dressing rooms " They had been together working on her getting her more sexual and pushing her limits. The car turned off and the rumbling died out . Reaching into the back seat he pulled out the baby wipes , the brothers kept one in each of their cars to clean up. He wiped his face from th smudge marks his brother had put on there to match his. "So what store you want to hit first ?"

Might get a new game while he was in there . He leaned to Layna and brought his lips in contact with hers, a soft kiss but showing a want and need for her in the light touch. His hands slipped to her sides feeling her under his touch

Layna was honestly a little surprised when he said he wouldn't have minded about his brother - but it still got the gears turning in hear head. Even as he continued to speak as they made it into the parking lot, she couldn't help but wonder exactly what James had told John about their... Adventures. Or about her - or what John really thought when he looked at her. If only she really knew that his thoughts had become reality because of the brothers agreement.

"One of the dressing rooms, James? Com'on now..." she smirked, though her mind was easily musing the idea. The slight glint in her eye was an indication that some part of it enticed her and made her interested. Truth be told, James had brought out a relatively sexual side of her that she'd never explored before. He'd helped her discover things she liked, new things to try - and, she supposed, the satisfaction that he got out of the deal was not to be scoffed at. She grinned a bit as he wiped off his face and thought for a second about what store to go to first.

"Well, I..." she started but what cut off by the kiss. Smiling into his lips she leaned forward a little before he could pull away, bringing him quickly into another kiss. One of her hands moved to the side of his face and after a few seconds of kissing, she pulled away and smiled at him, her hand moving to his shoulder. "I think that clothing store upstairs... The one, uh... I don't remember what it's called," she grinned and laughed a bit, kissing him again, obviously slightly dazed and put out of it by his touch. She breathed out and finally pulled away to get out of the car, knowing that if she didn't, they'd never leave the car.

James and John had been figuring it was truely time to try and get her mind spinning around them both so far having taken things easy for on her and at his comment he could see her eyes thinking on such things. Pretending that he didn't see her expression he grinned at her smirk at the dressing room idea and this time he chuckled at her look " Ahh I see that it your thinking about it " giving her a playful wink as they finally parked and he had cut her words off with his sudden kiss Feeling her touch on him as it seemed the kiss drove her memory from her.

He slipped out of the car "well if anything we can wander around till you see it . " He seemed in good spirits but then most when he got out of work or atleast that is what it would seem. In acutally John was enjoying the switch on her. Taking her hand into his He led her into the shopping mall. . Being as early the place was still quiet aside form the mall walkers and old people. "So figure out which place it was ?"

Layna was quiet for a minute, smiling softly at his response. She grasped his hand and moved inside, opening the door for them, letting him through first. Once they were inside and she watched a few of the people milling around, her memory started to come back to her - she'd only been in this mall about fifty-thousand times. Her hand squeezed his and she pointed in the direction of the store. She began leading him toward it, talking about little things in her day, asking him a few questions. Finally they rounded a corner and Layna pulled him into a relatively hip looking store. Even still, because of the time of day, it was relatively empty, just like outside.

Letting go of his hand, she moved toward a rack of jeans and instantly evaluated and pulled down a few. Glancing around a bit, she noted the lingerie section of the store. It was small, and there was actually a larger lingerie store down a few places, but she grinned all the same. Slowly she moved toward him and moved her arm around his waist. "If you really want... And you're not embarrassed... You could go pick me out something from over there... That you want to see me in," she said, pointing over toward the section. "Or you could pick from here," she smirked, sort of gesturing to the normal clothes around them. Layna raised an eyebrow lightly at him, impishly grinning.

He let her lead him threw the mall , it was nice to not have a crowd around them feeling her squeeze of her hand he returned the squeeze seeing her point he nodded and they slipped into the small store. The music wasn't to loud but enough where it masked converstation. Feeling her hand sliding from his as she started to look at some jeans he followed her eyes to the more fun section of the store and grinned at her words. "Seriously Layna when am I ever embaressed " Giving a chuckle he leaned to her ear " I will bring them to your dressing room "

He caught her impish grin and he made his way over to the lingerie section seeming very comfortable as he pulled something off the rack then held it to his body looking at her " What do you think. ." giving a laugh he put it back moving deeper into the section and out of her sight. Mumbling as he picked stuff up and putting it back He was amazed at the differences in her still she would flip if she knew he wasn't James.. At least now but both of the twins could tell her barriars were slowly breaking down, Hell it had taken John weeks before he had convinced her to take him up the ass. Which was a difference between the twins he enjoyed the rear more then his brother but it worked out well.

Layna smiled at him and then, turning around to see what he wanted, laughed a bit. Her eyes rolled at his silliness and she stuck out her tongue, watching him for a minute before he disappeared. She turned around and picked up a few shirts that caught her interest before moving back toward the dressing rooms. There was a little area with a chair and she chose a room far in the corner. Closing the door behind her, she hung up what she'd gotten and began to strip down to her panties and bra.

Being careful of the tags, she pulled a very light sweater over her head and then pulled on some jeans. She liked her jeans tight and low, they were honestly more comfortable that way to her. Too high and then made sitting uncomfortable, too loose and they just felt like they were always falling off. Sure, James made fun of her a lot for basically painting on her jeans, but she'd never actually heard him complain. She turned around in the mirror a bit before stepping out into the hallway where there were more mirrors set up to get a better look.

Layna was also waiting for him to come back with whatever it was he'd found. Grinning lightly at the thoughts, she lifted the shirt a bit to look at the waist of the jeans before pulling it back down and adjusting it over her chest. She was always thorough about what she bought - if there was something about it she didn't like, and she knew she couldn't fix it somehow, she wouldn't buy it and so she was very careful.

Her laugh was always a bright spot to the day and grinned as she stuck her tongue out at him causing him to chuckle.He took his time often shaking his head as he pictured her in different outfits but finally he choose three he liked and knew would look good on her. Taking a peek at the register he saw the cashier was busy with what looked like a difficult customer. He used the distraction to slip into the area and headed to her while she was checking out the outfit she had on " the jeans look good on you Layna.. " he grinned holding up the outfits

He handed her the first one, a see threw baby doll nightie. It would stop just past her eyes and barely hide her nipples but leaving everything else sheer for the eyes to see. " Try this one on first " A mischievous grin in his eyes he pulled out the second which was a bit longer but would leave most of her chest exposed and like the first completely sheer. It was the third that he seemed most proud of. A bright red corset that would be soft to the touch complete with garter belt " This though Save for last I think you would look rather nice in this one "

And she would see that hungry look in his eyes as he was already imagining her in it. Taking his chair he waited patiently for her to come out to model the outfits for him

She was vaguely startled by his voice, but smiled a bit and turned around. She looked at the outfits he held up and how they got progressively more exposed. Her eyes narrowed at him lightly, though she knew no one was around, and reached out to take them from him. "Well... I s'pose I did agree," she smiled lightly and turned around, moving herself back into the dressing room. She removed the jeans and the shirt, deciding to get both, and placed them in a pile next to the clothes she'd worn to the mall.

Holding up the nighty, she smiled a bit and pulled it on, adjusting it a little over her chest and over her underwear which were a modest black in a bikini style. Taking a deep breath she finally opened the door and stood for a minute to face him, turning around in it a little. One could see the curves of her body nicely as the fabric floated away from her body. Once he'd gotten a good look at that one, she moved closer, kissed him, and walked away, her butt just barely being covered by the sheer fabric.

Next up she pulled off that then pulled on the other one. It was longer and it covered her knees, though her chest was more exposed and very obvious. When she came out in this, she blushed lightly but stood in the doorway, leaning against it a little bit. She turned a bit, teasing him slightly by pulling it up his leg to show off some of her smooth thighs. And when she went back it, was time for the most risque.

She pulled off the second outfit and took a look at the third. she struggled a little with it but eventually pulled it on. It made her chest move up and there was obvious cleavage exposed. Her legs were completely exposed now and the only thing covering her below the waist was her thin black, slightly lacey, panties. She turned in it a bit before finally opening the dressing room door, flipping her hair down over one of her shoulders, and stood in front of him, just a few feet away in the corset.

A light laugh slipped his lips as she jumped with his voice getting a look at her with the outfit she had choosen "looks good on ya " giving a wink she felt the weight of the hangers from his hand at her words . Taking his seat he watched the door close then her come out in the first outfit as she gave him a twirl and he nodded his approval to it. He smiled at her kiss watching her walk away getting peeks of her underwear. At the sight of the next one he found his lips let loose a quiet whistle.

"That is definitely hot Layna. We should get that " His eyes reflected the truth of his words as she teased him with a show of her leg smirking at her blush before she spun and headed back into the dressing room. There was no doubt of his excitement feeling it press to the jeans. While she changed he adjusted himself shaking his head and looking up at the sound of the door his jaw dropped as his eyes widened."Wow...." his tongue slipped over his lips as he pushed up away from the chair ,coming to his feet his arms slid around her waist "This definitely " he grinned with the words whispered in her ear enjoying the feeling of her to him

Seeing him get up, she shivered when he whispered in her ear but loved the feeling of his arms around her. She giggled lightly and glanced around. "Mm... You like this one, huh?" she said, kissing his cheek, then the corner of his mouth. "I dunno... Does it make my chest look weird?" she questioned innocently. The question was obviously fake and even still she looked down at her cleavage, grinning lightly. It actually looked exceptional and she could tell by the way he pressed himself to her that he agreed. Even still, she wanted him to say it.

"And if I bought it..." she said, trailing her fingers lightly up his arm. She leaned up to his ear to whisper the next part. "I don't know how long... It'd actually stay on anytime I wore it..." she purred. Her breath was warm against his ear and her hands were soft and prickled up his arm lightly, squeezing at his upper arms when they got there.

The shiver was caught by his hues as he approached and whispered to her ear. The giggle bringing and keeping his smile to his face as she asked her question of which he nodded " Hmm very much " His eyes roamed down her body "weird no but damn it makes you looked damn sexy" his words whispered breathlessly to his face , he was going to have to tell James about his one. A grin on his lips as he started to guide her into the dressing room "Well whats nice about this Layna" and his hands slipped around her rear to touch Her to her center pressing against her panties "can still wear it " The door caught by his foot , shutting it he locked the door behind him.

His lips pressed passionately to hers as she would feel the wall of the dressing room to her back sandwiched to him. His hands resting upon her hips keeping her tight to him . She would feel his tongue slip around her lips before slipping past them and instantly searching out her tongue. His kiss was hard showing his excitement and the enjoyment of seeing her in the outfit, well that and the place they were in was also thrilling.

With every one of his words she grinned lightly and her eyes traveled with a vague hunger over his body. "Mmm... I didn't think about that..." she said, nearly breathless as she watched him lock the door. She smiled some and glanced down - no one could see either of them over the top of the stands, though four feet might give them away. But with her back pressed against the wall and him and with his mouth over hers, she didn't really care if they did get caught. She made a small sound into the kiss, her hands grasping at his upper arms with a squeeze as she felt his tongue lap over her lips.

"Mm, James..." she whispered before finally letting his tongue slip between her lips, teasing it lightly with her own. She pressed her body to his, even in the confines of the corset and she was sure he could feel the gentle heat coming off her skin. One of her hands traveled up his arm, over his neck, fingers trailing along his cheek before they reached his hair. Her other hand moved down to his waist, her fingers tracing lightly over the bulge she could already feel growing between his legs before she pulled it away, just wanting to tease.

It was as he spoke he could see her smile get broader and as she offered her breathless response which was cut off by his kiss. He felt her tongue move with his as it seemed to deepen enjoying the feeling of her curves pressing hard to him. Feeling her touch as her hands moved over his arm and then threw his hair he moaned at the feeling of her touch on his groin. Breaking the kiss in a sharp intake of breath

"Free it " his eyes set on her as he spoke, she would feel as his fingers already hooked her panties and his other hand playing upon her folds teasing her with his touch as well. His palms upon her rear he lifted her up off the floor. She could feel his lips attack the crook of her neck , his hot kisses pressing down upon her flesh taking light nips at the skin

Layna breathed heavily against his skin, running her lips against it when he freed her from his own lips. His groan made her smile and when he spoke, she glanced down too. Her eyes fluttered and she let out a soft moan with the kisses on her neck - her neck was terribly sensitive and it made her shiver. As he lifted her up, she was able to be held between him and the wall without having to hold onto him and falling back. So instead her hands moved to the corset and, because she couldn't look at it because of the turn of her neck, she fumbled a bit with the clasps.

After a few attemps she finally managed to get them all undone, sighing quietly when she was able to pull it off. "I don't want to be the only naked one, James..." she breathed into his ear, moving her hands to his waist and her lips along his jaw as she moved to unbutton and unzip his pants. She could hear a few people outside, though the voices were obviously a little while away and it made her smile softly - the element of, perhaps, getting caught was vaguely exciting.

Her hard breathing showed her sudden excitement once the kiss had been broken. The smile that found her lips seemed to only add to the beauty of her and to the total erotic scenario. Feeling her hands as the clothing was shed, while his lips had hit her neck releasing the soft moans from her lips. His pants falling down as he stepped out of them holding her still to him while soft voices outside some how made their way in. His fingers slid past her rear to touch upon her sex feeling already how wet she was.

She could feel his arms tense lifting her body up higher as the head of his shaft slid over her wet folds , teasing them both while for a moment he moved her over his thick length. The wall once more cool to her as he pressed her up against it . his lips finding hers again in the hard passionate kiss. The excitement growing and even more when she felt him pushing at her soaked slit , gliding easily past her folds. Fingers digging into the soft flesh of her rear slowly bringing her down upon him till she would feel him fully buried in her pushing at the entrance to her cervix, holding her there while his tongue attacked hers

When he teased her, her body shivered lightly against his. She looked into his eyes and grinned lightly, leaning forward to kiss him hard and deep as the voices got closer. She had to stop herself from making too much noise - as fun as it was, she didn't want to get caught. Mostly because they'd have to stop. As soon as she felt him push inside of her, she pressed her chest to his and moved her hands from his shoulders, up his neck and to the back of his head. Finally she pulled her lips away, but kissed towards his ear so she could whisper to him.

"You feel so good..." her voice purred into his ear as her teeth grazed his skin and she nipped quietly. "So, so good..." she breathed, careful to be no more than a whisper. The voices seemed to be fading again, though there was the sense that someone was still standing around somewhere nearby, perhaps another customer in a nearby but not next-door dressing room. At this point, though, it was too late and they'd already started. Even if Layna wanted to stop she figured that he wasn't about to anyways.

Back
Top Bottom