Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

TYr smiled at the women and nodded gently as he patted Natasha's back. "Yes, it's a underground area most likely Dragur are inside places like that." Tyr explained to Mialee with a faint smile.

"Is it warmer in the crypt than up here?" Natasha asked clearly not a fan of Skyrim's cold weather at all. "This is great song fodder for me though. I'll just stand right behind you and you block everything with that thick armor and shield of yours alright?" Mialee said pulling out a pen and paper.

Tyr would give them a bit of a nod of his head and considered it a bit. "They are cold, but at the same time there is no real major breeze through them." He explained looking at Natasha and Mialee. "And yes I'll deal with the creatures, wouldn't be the first time I dealt with something like that."

"Well. I guess without a breeze it will be better." Natasha said choosing to be out of the wind chill to face the dead over being cold. "I can try to keep them in their crypts, but if their are too many of them you'll have to deal with them." Azalea offered.

Back
Top Bottom