Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

Tyr gave the woman a nod of his head and then glanced at the scroll. "Mhmm something I haven't seen before." He remarked as he looked at the woman. "Strained using the thu'um?" He asked curiously.

"No. Smoke inhalation." She said simply as she kept writing. It was seemingly a spell scroll she was working on. "Still recovering from a fire. Hopefully my throat will be better soon." She said not sounding pleased at how long its been taking to recover.

Tyr would look at her and give her a faint smile. "My apologies then. I'm sure it will." He told her and then reached up and offered as he started using basic healing magic on her.

"Oh. Thank you that's soothing. It has been done so please don't tire yourself out on my account." She told him. He was a novice healer, but he had a professional with him if he wanted to get her involved on trying to fix this issue.

"I brought a proper healer here, she's in the white robes with red trim. Tell her the Dragonborn sent you for healing." He explained politely to the woman as he rubbed her back gently. "Ic can help you meet her if you don't want to go there yourself."

"A proper healer? Well I figured she'd be busy with people up here who need it more than me. Like the old ones and their arthritis and the acolytes suffering frost bite. Both the actual frostbite and the spider bites."

Tyr looked at the woman and then nodded. "I'm sure she has but regardless you are still in need as well." He told her sincerely as he rubbed her arm gently.

"Well thank you. t will be nice to not be so scratchy if it works. How have things been going for you though? I've been hearing whispers and it sounds rather stressful and overly exciting to be you."

Tyr nodded gently as he looked at her. "Yes... yes it is..." He stated with a blink. "But... I suppose it is to be expected of the Dragonborn." He admitted with a tired sigh.

"I think it's to be expected of everyone during a war and simply living in Skyrim. Though it adds even more to you yes. Whoever asked for living in interesting times was a fool." She said shaking her head. "I prefer the quiet almost anyday save for the occasional holiday."

Tyr gave her a nod of his head and smiled at her her. "Agreed to that... thought the war came after my departure." He mused a bit. "I just wanted mostly for a chance to see the world... and that's interesting enough."

"Well did you enjoy it? I can't really imagine going out to see the world outside of Skyrim. Especially since I've not even seen a fraction of everything in Skyrim. Namely cause the hordes of wild beasts, bandits, and wars going on, but what can you do?"

Tyr considered the question and sighed heavily. "It's a loaded one... it was a trip I had to take for myself." He admitted. "I looked about this place, and worried or felt I was going to die in battle against the World Eater... so I thought it fair I see the world I was going to potentially have to die for."

"So....yes? I suppose? You did come back. Whether or not of your own volition is what I don't know." She said as she kept scribinng the scroll while they amicably chatted away in a peaceful setting.

Tyr nodded his head to her. "I was ambushed at the border hunting a bounty by the Legion and then they tried to behead me. Ironically I was saved by a dragon." He stated. "I am back yes, for good or for bad, I suppose destiny has a funny way of making you face it. Whether you are ready or not."

"Mmm. Destiny is kinda a bitch isn't it?" She said with a small grin. "Well it's funnier when you get one up on so called destiny." She mused as she kept writing the scroll. "Though some would argue you trying to fight or prepare to face your destiny is already pre-ordained. Rather infuriating isn't it?"

Tyr nodded as he sighed heavily. "Don't I know it... and I knew that eventually I'd be dragged back here or the dragon would find him." He explained as he glanced at the woman. "Yes it will be infuriating abuta t the same time I have nothing else to do here."

"Oh I'm sure you've got plenty to do here. The big dragon is the climax of the story if we go by writing logic. You have many side chapters and rising action to go through before you get to that. Between getting more allies, gear, and knowledge you'll have plenty to do. Have you gotten any good armor and stuff while out and about to increase your chances of winning?"

Tyr looked her over and then backed at his person. "Not really no, the closest I have is a flaming dagger." He admitted as he looked at the woman. "Nothing really special about me, other than my voice."

"Oh I'm sure there are plenty of things special about you. Though you really should try to find some magical armor. I'm sure I can find something in the books later about lost items you could try to gather to get your chances up."

Tyr nodded his head. "Thanks, I'll be looking into that, I'm sure there is something around here given how much of relics are here. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks you've been helping me greatly there." He told her sincerely.

"Well. Think of something you'd need in an armor, weapon, or tool. I don't know anything about fighting so I can't really help you for dealing with stuff. The only weapon I know of rumored to be around is Dawnbreaker, and it's not exactly known for fighting dragons."

Tyr nodded to her. "Makes sense there, probably not a bad idea though I've killed some dragons with basic weapon at least, and tactics." He admitted as he gave her a smile. "Perhaps we should explore there for options there from scrolls."

"Well. We've got a few here. So if you want once I'm done imbuing this scroll we can get started." She said going back to her scroll to finish it up. "This way someone can use it as an emergency spell if they're out of mana."

Tyr nodded gently. "Here, anything I can do to help then?" He asked her curiously while watching her with the scrolls there. He did have some mana to himself after all.

Back
Top Bottom