Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oceans of Conflict (FuriousLoverXD)

"Not very hard if the base is already flooding." She said since she didn't have all the details. "We'll complain to each other after everything is handled. I feel like this rats summoned the ghost of Henry ford with some production lines." She said since she'd point past the fliers to show that cannons they had taken out were already being replaced by new ones. She'd then slash a fog flier in half.

Aether nodded. "It is when you are inside it." He laughed. "Agreed, hopefully with no base they might have thinned out a bit." He considered, he'd use his tail and make wind cutters towards the cannons and the supports to bring in the new ones just to try and slow them down.

Maya would give him a squeeze as she was looking around like an ADHD gamer at a game store trying to pick a target. She had a few and since she was a fellow reptile she'd draw a lot of attention due to ancient hatred between the rats and reptiles.

Aether smirked back at Maya feeling the squeeze while they were moving. "Let's go hunting across the sky, air and long range support is critical in a fight. Breaking those lines first will help us hold the city." He told them as he continued towards the flyers.

He'd get a rattle in response since Maya couldn't speak. "Well hold up a bit then. Been practicing this so try not to roll too much." Sia said as she produced a chain and began to do a looping swing with it that began to pick up speed. Soon with a high pitched whistling she'd make a small funnel of wind that began to pull the flyers off course as they closed in. He'd have to fight to keep stable though since she was making a tornado on his back essentially to draw in enemies.

Aether nodded and then looked back at Sia. "Works for me, whatever you want to try beauty I'll be more than happy to help where I can." He stated as this man was holding firm as he moved in counter rotation to her tornado there to keep them stable.

"You know. This is life now. I'm not sure how I feel about. Feels like only yesterday that I was just swinging a sword to earn some money. Now I'm on top of a dinosaur with a snake attached to it, and a chick is making tornadoes out of chains she spawns from herself, to bring in giant mind controlled bats with monkeys on them." Mary said getting contemplative. "Our world is bullshit don't you think?"

Aether nodded. "Agreed, I'm here after a man made of tar melted the woman I wanted to be my first girlfriend, well. since becoming a Marine." He admitted with a sigh. "Now I'm regularly assigned to murder women randomly, most likely in some weird sex game."

"First part sucks. Second part eh. I don't know if it's not painful for either party till the end who knows." Sia said as she finished pulling in a fighter wing worth of bats and twined them up in chains, before disconnecting said chains from her. This caused the bunch of bats and their riders to fall to the ground in a tangled heap killing or crippling the lot of them. "Did all parties involve get off at least?" Mary joked as she pointed to another set of cannons.

Aether nodded as he continued holding his balance and then used his dino arms for sending air slashes at the targets. "Yeah they did, but it's oddly, creepily personal, every single time looking someone in the eyes or holding them and killing them in a romantic moment. It really does make sex really awkward knowing that it could happen to you next." He pointed out.

"It's one reason guns developed so well. A lot of people don't wanna be up close and personal killing someone. Plus it's safer." Mary said with another swip of the sword dewinging a bat that had escaped the tornado. "Well it's nice you were so romantic with them and kept them from getting scared. I mean it's better than being eaten alive by this freak shows." Sia said as she finished twirling the chain to finish off a bad by strangling it.

Aether sighed softly. "Yeah, but it usually happens they end up being aware at the end so there is usually horror on their faces." He confessed as his tail and hands were being used to send more air cutting waves at the wings of the flying creatures dropping them from the sky to land on the ground. Work smarter not harder.

He'd get lucky and one would land on the powder kegs of a cannon and blow it, the flier, and the crew around the weapon up in one go. "Well I'm sure some of them deserved a fate worse than you dicking them down. Was it at least funner than this?" Sia asked ducking a cannonball flying past them.

Aether blinked and then nodded. "Probably, but it does fuck up your casual or emotional connections. I mean thinking about how any of the people you are with or could be with could just suddenly give your neck a snap or heart a stab." He pointed out as he continued as his tail caught the cannonball before returning it to send with a violent return speed.

"Well you're kinda on a ship full of women trained to kill. That thought has never crossed your mind?" Sia said a bit dumbfounded. "Yea normal civilian women have to deal with that thought on the daily." Mary said with a scoff as he blew up the cannon that fired the shot. "You should ask the wives or girlfriends of the Marines in your care if they've ever had that thought while with their trained to kill man."

Back
Top Bottom