Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oceans of Conflict (FuriousLoverXD)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
"I mean. I have the cannon, but that's kinda heavy. I typically have to shoot it myself or let a crew handle it cause it's still a cannon." She said since while she could make objects from her tattooes she couldn't alter them too much to function like a cyborg attachment.

Aether nodded in agreement. "No dear I mean like smaller objections, bullets, cannonballs things of that nature not actual canons." He clarified. "Or anything I could just shoot out by firing it out, or spitting it out."

"Oh. Uhhh. I can give you an anchor to swing around on a chain. Would that work?" Banou as flexing the anchor on her bicep she rarely used over her other tattoos. "Or is that too much of a hassle to swing for you?"

Aether shook his head. "Nah was thinking ballbearings, bullets kind of things, even caltrops I can haki my mouth." He explained while petting her head with his tail. He looked back and then to the enemy lines.

"Sadly I don't have tattoos for those. Those are a bit too uh...vague. Couldn't work with the powers in a good enough way. That's the issue when I've only got so much space for various tattooes of usefulness."

"Fair enough." He considered as he looked around. "Looks like I'll have to improvise a ranged weapon then." He thought and then braced for it. "Alright then, looks like it's time to go running then. Once I start i'm only going to slow down enough to run by murder. Everyone needs to be braced and ready for the sprint because there will be a point where I think it's quicker to be hybrid than zoan and I'll be whipping this cart around." He explained.

"Glad we super roped down everything." Dina said dryly since the cart held a lot of the ladies possessions, though a few carried packs with some things. "Should I dazzle the stage?" Dina asked trying to be helpful sparkles dancing in her eyes.

Aether blinked. "Wait a fucking minute, that's right, you can dazzle anyone around us with Sabira going under me to hide from the light." He considered.

"I know. I'm sure some of these savages would love an autograph." She said not getting it for a moment. "Oh you mean go all solar flare on them or make some laser guns. Yea I can do that too."

"I meant flash bang them the way you did on the 80th." He stated as he looked back at her. "Wait... you can make lasers with your light... and you are just telling me now?" He remarked.

"I mean yea. I kinda don't like to uh....laser people you know." She said since she wasn't the violent fighting type. "They're not super strong either. Not like those pacifista you see in the paper or Admiral Kizaru.."

"With all due respect I've seen enough people willingly working for the Ringmaster who don't classify as people. They classify as abominations and they need someone to come along and their change sex lives so their fucking dead." He remarked looking back at her. "But I won't push you to do something like that, but you should always be ready to do so. After all your not as weak as you really think are you?"

"I mean I'll do it...I'm just not good at it like a trained fighter would be." She said with a helpless shrug. "It's all act fighting, not real fighting. I know enough about fighting to know an amateur can be a hindrance to professionals."

"No I just want you ready to be prepared, we're about to run through a live warzone and I have a lot to keep track of." Aether stated in all seriousness. "I'm going to do my best to keep track of everything on the battlefield but this is going to be the limit of my tactical abilities."

"Okay. I'll try with the pew pew. Juust uh someone will have to point me in the direction of stuff you think is best to shoot. Otherwise I'm just going to shoot anything that looks even remotely scary."

"You are fine the way you are Dina." He assured her and pet her head affectionately as a human before he'd get ready for it. "Just don't shoot us." He teased her to try and make her feel better about all of this.

"I can not make that promise. You are both very fast and I''m not got that hockey stuff people talk about. I can't even skate well." She said drawing a groan from the trained warriors all there and sympathetic head pats as she just looked confused at what everyone was groaning about.

Aether blinked and pet her head with his real hand. "You are fine, don't worry." He nodded as he looked at her and then laughed a little. Once that was done he'd start to shift back into his full zoan form with a bit of a gap under him. "Sabira if you are going to start to run out, run under me they should see me first and then you can slide out from under him and go hunting."

"You just want me to run under your sack perv." She said but finished stretching. "Alright kiddo. Try not to die or lose any limbs. I'll be very put out if you end up dying on me in some lame off screen fashion." She said waiting for him to start going.

Aether looked at the woman and glared. "I'm not in that mood right now, it's a tactical advantage, everyone is going to look at the large dinosaur they aren't thinking of looking under the woman there below me." He stated as he looked at her. "Not happening, I'm gonna get everyone to safety, even you." He stated as they were getting ready.

"So serious. Love that in a man. Let's get going scaley boy. I've got a long postponed date I've actually been looking forward to rejecting heavily." She said patting his ankle before grabbing onto it to make sure she was hidden from view.

Aether laughed. "It's not a joking manner, I know when to be serious." He stated as he prepared. "Good, cause your dating schedule is like your pussy, full of me." He teased her and then with a countdown he'd start charging forward towards the city in the distance.

"If we weren't about go into battle I'd nut check you for the hypocrisy." She said as he took off. They'd be able to zoom in on the back lines of the enemy and catch the cannon crews off guard to to wreak havoc. Sabira shifted and began to simply run through the various cannon crews simply bowling over and smashing the artillery pieces like they were toys.

Aether would laugh at that with Sabira and then took off with her running full speed. Once they got into the lines he'd use his tail and with Rankyaku to send a series of cutting waves through the other side's cannon crews. Once through the initial backline he'd roar out with his conqueror's haki to try and shake down the next wave to give them a better clearance for the attack.

With attention clearly on him and Sabira the rear lines were in dissarray. Dozens of support units fell from the haki, but several back line rat monsters would come running at him as the rest of the group was heading for his lines. Sabira was running into the distance roaring as well and he'd see the ground trembling and fissuring seemingly something chasing after her.

Aether continued moving as he ran in his zoan form. He'd also notice the ground trembling and a roar there. "Looks like her dance partner came out to play." He offered and then as he saw downed rats from his presence he'd grab some with his tail and whip them at the enemies that were behind him.

Back
Top Bottom