Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clark's Story Mojave (For FuriousLoverXD)

Marie looked at him seemingly a bit awkward, he always made things awkward but she'd be doing her best as she took her time on top of him. She was trying to please him as best as she could to take care of him.

He'd grope her ass now as she rode him. He'd help her a little with moving her up and down on his length as he moved his cock to get it into the right position to hit her g-spot.

She'd be nodding as he looked at the man below him as they were looking at one another. She was trying her best to please him as she whimpered from the movements to hit her g-spot.

"So cute." He growled at her as she rode him. "You do know you enjoy driving me wild don't you?" He asked her knowing she had to know how sexy she was.

She sighed heavily at that knowing he was just going to mess with her while she was doing her best. "At least one of us feels that way." She offered with a faint chuckle.

"Do I need to prove to you how wild you make me by fucking you till you can't walk tomorrow. I will do that to teach you a lesson." He growled playfully groping her breasts as he gave a thrust up to get her moaning.

Marie sighed a bit and then shook her head. "No I believe that you would already." She whimpered a bit know tonight was going to be rough and working tomorrow would be no matter what at this point. So she'd be smiling and moaning from his touch while she rocked on him.

"You're right." He said grinning as she road him. He enjoyed the visage of his lovely nurse riding him and smiling all the while. It made him all the harder. He'd start to thrust up into her once more clearly eager to get her moaning in bliss.

His nurse was looking at the man there. She'd be trying to make him happy even if she was not the best at this here. She was sighing and grunting a little there a bit more from her effort.

He'd pull her down for a kiss as he kept thrusting up into her. He didn't want her to worry about not being the best at sex. He wanted her to enjoy herself as well. Possibly get pregnant too for he believed she'd make a great mother.

Marie was getting closer and closer to her climax as he'd feel her tighten around him. She was whimpering a bit and struggling with staying on top of him as she didn't have the best stamina for stuff like this.

He'd keep kissing her as she whimpered eager to get her to climax atop of him. He enjoyed driving the point home that she was a hot nurse and he was going to make her feel like it.

Marie would finally surrender to it and then climax on top of him. She whimpered and fell down on top of him. She had gotten a little dizzy as a result of the orgasm and being on top. "ahhh..."

"That's my girl." He growled as she came and fell atop of him. He'd flip her over and start pounding her missionary style while he kept kissing her as she was dizzy to keep her pleasure going.

Marie sighed heavily as she looked at the man there and whimpered a bit more. She'd be sighing heavily and was getting ready to be taken there. "Already?" She asked curiously and then looked dizzy from everything.

"Already? What do you mean? This is common for me. You make me wanna go way more than just round." He grinned giving her a kiss as she moaned.

"You know what i mean.... I'm not like that." She groaned and whimpered at the long stretch but she knew nothing could be done at that point.

"You just enjoy yourself. You've been working hard and should be able to enjoy a break." He purred into her ear as he pounded into her not concerned with slowing down.

"Yet you made me do all the work a moment ago." She reminded him citing him for his hypocritical words there. She'd be whimpering a bit more in pleasure from the actions he was taking on her.

"Well it's always a pleasure to watch you work." He said giving her another kiss as she was whimpering. "You not a fan of riding me anymore and want me to do all the work for you?"

She rolled her eyes a little more at that. "Oh I am fine with it, Ijust mean I feel like I'm doing a lot of work all day every day and then it's come to bed and do more work." She stated with a chuckle as she looked at him.

"Well I would hope you enjoy it to some extent. Get to stretch out and be stretched out after walking all day so you don't stiffen up. You just let me do the stiffening." He mused kissing her once more happy to get a chuckle out of her.

"Well I usually have to do a lot of the work, depends on how bad it is with the patients. Pretty sure I'd never see the sun if we were closer to the Strip." She considered with a nod and groaned a bit from his actions but not in a bad way.

"Hence why we're not going anywhere near the strip. They can come to us. I don't wanna be defending against a protection racket from House, the families, fiends, and NCR. That's too many factions in one area for my liking."

"Says the man with three factions already, Khans, NCR, Followers." She reminded him as they continued to have sex together on the bed. Or whatever he was doing to her.

Back
Top Bottom