Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clark's Story Mojave (For FuriousLoverXD)

"That's not how that would work at all and you know it. Well...maybe not how it works." He said looking away coyly just to mess with her since she was cracking jokes about it.

She looked at him and shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not but you are the kind that can make things weird." She clarified as she chuckled at him and then nodded gently. "You never know."

"Well looks like your womb is going to turn into a garage. They gonna come out in little power armor shooting lasers from their eyes." He said kissing her forhead.

Marie sighed heavily, she had a dead look in her eyes. "Seriously... you really lack understanding in talking to women don't you?" She blinked and then rubbed her head.

"Yes. I've always been a mildly awkward nerd, but now I'm a traumatized awkward nerd. Makes everything a lot harder to belt out correctly. At least I'm good at what I do though right?"

"Yeah you aren't traumatized... you are just crazy I think." She offered with a bit of a chuckle as as she leaned into him. "You are good at what you do there, that's correct."

"I'm also good at making you scream and cause people to file a noise complaint." He said pulling her atop of him. "Shall I demonstrate or you gonna try to tame the crazy doctor tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm sure all the people you want to join us or the town, will just love to hear a woman screaming in potential terror." She looked at him and then laughed softly at that. "And I doubt anyone could tame you without a collar, and a lot of bondage gear."

"I think they'll know you're not screaming in terror. Especially if you choose what you're screaming out before we get to that point." He shrugged. "I am not into being bonded so guess we'll never know. Do you want some handcuffs for you though?"

"You try having sex with you and see if you can tell the difference." Marie offered with a nervous smile at that. But when he brought up the handcuffs however Marie looked a bit more concerned and nervous by that. He was telling an Ex-Khan about being cuffed, after all the Khans had went through in the past.

"I was lonely for a very long time. So I know." He said tossing the cuffs over his shoulder before laying beside her. "Also not opposed to cuddling my soft nurse and just getting that good sleep."

"I have no problems with the sex... it's more just that you are a bit... strange, you know... I mean you are smart yet you take some dumb approaches." She offered contently.

"If we look at it from a dnd point of view I am smart, but not wise or charismatic." He said with a grin. "Alas you may not understand that level of nerd speak just yet. I've not yet corrupted you that much in my weirdness."

She looked at the man and blinked with a deadpan expression. "You keep talking about stuff I don't understand, and most people do which just makes you look crazy." She remarked and then nodded in agreement to that being honest and agreeing with him.

"You'll understand my nerdisms some day. Don't worry 'I'll educate you all on it." He said giving her a kiss as he snuggled her close with a semi-tired sigh. "You're just so cuddly." He purred into her ear.

"I'm a bit concerned by that." She stated getting used to his weirdness. "Thank you for that... well I suppose I have energy." She suggested while laying there with him.

"Well then let's see how much." He said massaging her rump as he waited to see what she'd do. He wanted to see his lovely nurse take the lead sexually tonight instead of being pawed on by him.

Marie sighed at that. "I have to do the work I suppose?" She asked while getting groped and looked at him feeling her up a bit more. She'd be glancing at him and then around the room thinking about it more.

"You take the lead the first round. Then I'll take you up against the wall." He growled into her ear figuring that would embarrass her or get her excited for having some fun tonight.

Marie sighed a little but nodded as she agreed a little awkwardly. She was agreeing to this as she got undressed slowly but surely for what was to come next.

"Always a treat to watch you undress. It's like unwrapping an old world present. Except not radioactive as far as I know." He said before scanning her with his pip boy just to be sure.

Marie rolled her eyes looking at him. "Yeah yeah yeah... and thanks." She smiled and then completed getting undressed before getting on top of the man there as she looked at him.

"You're welcome." He said as he watched her get atop of him. She was taking the lead first so he felt content in watching her do what she wanted without his direction for a bit before he took the lead.

The woman would be taking his time slowly but surely. She was taking her time as she was not much of a sexual person. Or at least someone who was that knowledgeable being on top of another person. For now she'd just be taking her time on his cock.

Not in a hurry himself he'd be merely watching her ride him as he massaged her breasts. "That's it nurse. Take care of the beat up and deranged doctor at your own pace. No rush. I'll go fast for you later."

Back
Top Bottom