Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Adrian held his breath for a moment before her nodded his head "we will deal with it but I will make it known that you are not the one taking the loans out and that any loans taken out in your name are fraud"

"They weren't taken out in my name is the issue. They told them that they didn't have the money but they knew an easy way for them to get the money." Ianite was speaking after a moment in time.

"we will still deal with it so dont worry" Adrian would handle it but he wouldn't be paying off her parents debts as they would have to deal with it themselves

Ianite was just nodding her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I....I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.... because of me....." She actually had tears in her eyes, and just seemed utterly depressed at that point in time. No she had to wonder if eventually he was going to get tired of dealing with her as a wife and just.... stopping treating her like one. They wouldn't be able to get divorced as easily in the eyes of the emperor. But they could in their own sense here at home... even if it wasn't official.

Adrian hugged her "I would rather have to deal with this and know you are safe then you be in your parents hands and have god knows what happen to you"

Ianite was just sniffling a bit before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I feel like ever since I came here I've been nothing but trouble.... all the time. Constantly sick, messing up on stuff that even as a lower class noble I should have known.... I don't even know how to be a proper duchess.... Your head butler still has to do the world that I, as your wife should be doing, but I...." No she had never really been properly educated in some stuff living with her parents, and this was normal stuff that the lady of the house took care of once married. Such as dealing with the finances.

Adrian looked at her "you are learning and coming so far so please dont worry about it all of the trouble you are having falls on your parents shoulders and no one else's"

Ianite was just looking before she spoke, "Maybe I just feel like he should... since he has more on his plate because I am.... not worthy of being called a duchess." No she knew that the butler didn't hate her at all. In fact the man was always trying to help teach her how to be a proper duchess. In fact what Adrian didn't know was that the budget for the month, which he hadn't been able to look at quite yet, had been totaled up by that of Ianite - which quite a bit of help from the butler.

"you are learning so dont worry" Arian wasn't worried and he knew she was doing her best to learn how to do everything she needed to do

Ianite was nodding her head before she was turning around in the tub slowly and was soon pressing her lips against his lightly.

Back
Top Bottom