Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookie here, I gots me a new maid!

((okay i shall))

About a month later from then, Josephine had moved Leila up to the position of her personal assistant. This meant that should she be away from the house, Leila would run it with Benjamin. She had a better room now, but she still had to get breakfast her self which she did not mind one bit. She smiled as she woke the next day got dressed with a smile on her face.

Benjamin had stopped asking for the services of a servant and got used to doing things himself. He woke up on his own, got his breakfast on his own, bathed on his own, everything on his own. Well everything that he was capable of that the hired staff wasn't to do like laundry and cleaning rooms and such. That was taken care of for him. once he woke up taht fine day, he got out of bed and stretched a little bit, grabbing his elegant robe and then putting on a pair of pajama slacks and a tunic. he put his robe on and then walked out, heading downstairs, yawning. He was hungry and so forth he headed to the kitchen.

Leila smiled as she got dressed in a simple blue dress and pinned her hair up. She walked to the kitchens with a smile to get her breakfast, when she ran into Benjamin. She smiled a little when she saw him and crept up on him form behind slowly.

A smile came to Benjamin's face when he heard faint footsteps approaching into the kitchen. he knew who it was. He blinked a couple of times, looking at the reflection of creeping up behind him from a silver plate that was standing up to dry. Seeing it was in fact Leila, he turned around and swooped her up into his arms and grinned. "Got you, fnally."

Leila pouted a little and said "Aww, you got me...". She the smiled a little and said "Good morning" with a happy smile. "Here for breakfast?" she asked him.

Leila smiled as he let her go. She walked in behind him and said "Orange jucie please" she said with a smile as she got the rest of her breakfast.

Benjamiin noded and he grabbed a goblet and poured some orange juice into it. He handed it to her and then finished making his breakfast and took it to the table nad sat down, making his tea and then waiting for her to eat. He loved eating his breakfast with her.

Leila smiled at him. She sat down next to him once she had finished with her breakfast. She too her orange juice and took a sip before she began to eat her food. "What are you doing today?" she asked him.

Leila smiled and said "That sounds fun" she said. She smiled and then playfully stole one of his strawberries, eating it, grinning.

Leila smiled a little and continued to eat. She grinned a little at the feel of his leg against hers.

Leila smiled as he held her. She turned her her head back to him and said "It's been great" she said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom