Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookie here, I gots me a new maid!

"I feel bad, your mother has still been paying me, even though I haven't been working" she said looking at him.

Leila looked at him and said "I suppose...but I want to do some of it on my own" she said looking at him.((Bed time))

"A-Alright. Well if you want to keep your job, then I guess you should just work today. we can hang when you have time off." he nodded. he got up and grabbed his robe, put it on and then walked out of his room. He was a little upset. He thought that all this time she liked him. Maybe she didnt...

Leila looked at him for a moment while he got up. She stood up as he put on his robe. She averted her eyes while she did. She did like him, but she just felt guilty that his mother was still paying her. She wanted to make up for it before she took anymore time off. She looked down for a moment "Are you upset?" she asked him.

He turned and lookeda t her, standing in the doorway sideways. he forced a smile. "Of course not. I respect a woman who cares for her job a lot and wants to make it on her own. I'm not really hungry though." he said as he grabbed his towel and then went off for his bath, going to his personal bathroom and shutting the door, locking it. He drew his bath and once it was ready, he took his robe off and then got in, soaking in the warm water.

Leila nodded and she watched as he left. She sighed a little and she picked up the tray and took it back to the kitchens. She then sat down at the table and smiled as she picked at some of the fruit in the kitchen.

He was upset but what could he do? He stayed in his bath for not even ten minutes. After it, he went to his room and dressed in a white tunic and black pants. He grabbed a coat and then put his boots down and went downstairs. He walked out the door and went to the stables to his horse, petting her and feeding her a few sugar cubes. "Ready to go out darling?" He asked with a smile as he grabbed a saddle and reigns and got his beauty ready to ride.

Leila smiled a little as she chatted with the chefs. After some time she made her way back to her room. She looked around for a moment and sighed. She really wasn't in the mood for studying. It was what she had been doing the whole time she had been bedridden. She decided maybe she should go have a chat to Mrs. Josephine.

Benjamin rode his horse out to the nearest ladie's house. In other words, a brothel where only the finest of the women would be send to him for his choosing to what he wanted. It was evident that Leila didn't like hima nd well he gave up. It was only two weeks, sure, but he thought she liked him and he was tired of her acting like she was his servant when they were equal. How many times did he have to express that to her?

Josephine wore her glamourous robe over a nice night gown and she walked out of her room. All house wear and she had every authority to wear that. Seeing Leila she smiled. "Ah Miss Leila. How are you? i gather your foot is doing better?"

Leila smiled when saw Mrs. Josephine. She smiled and said "Yes, it's a lot better. I though I'd best begin working again, I feel guilty that you have been paying me while I have been doing nothing for the past 2 weeks" she said looking at her.

"Oh no no. THere's nothing to be guilty about." she said softly. "Do you still wish to work or no?" she asked just out of curiosity. "My son has a special eye for you. I've taken a notice to that. I think I will assign you elsewhere and let you two get closer?" She suggested.

Once he arrived to the brothel, he tied his horse up at the stop where they would take care of her for the night since he was going to be staying there and he walked in. He went over to the bar and he sat down, getting a drink and thinking tonight he wanted someone new, and not his usual. He hadn't been coming here since Leila started working for his family. But now...he respected women, yes, but it seemed with his reputation, he couldn't get a break. At least his attitude was better. he might as well stay as his manwhore self.

Leila looked at her and said "Yes...I would like that...he seemed a bit upset today...He wanted to spend the day with me, but I felt guilty about not working...so...he left without eating breakfast" she said.

"O-Oh?' She stuttered. she knew that if her son left without breakfast, she knew he wasn't coming back home tonight and that he was going to his favorite place possible; the brothel. she knew her son well. But she couldn't tell that to Leila. "did you try to stop him?" she asked, just wondering.

Josephine nodded and it was obvious she knew where her son would be but she dd her best to just seem alright. "Oh well no matter. He will be fine." She smiled lightly.

By now Benjamin was already surrounded by such beauties, he wanted them all. And as well, he was drunk too and seriously having a good time. Taking the ladies to his usual room to have his way with them knowing they all loved what he did to them. Most of them he had already done.

Leila looked at her. Mrs.Josephine's demeanor seemed to change. She looked at her and said "I see...are you alright miss...you seem a bit...dejected" she said.

Leila looked at her and she blushed lightly and said "I like him...I could probably even grow to love him one day" she said.

"Does he know that?" she asked softly, worriedly even since she was afraid her son was about to make a mistake.

Benjamin was in the midst of about to do a girl but then he stopped. He got off of her and just lay on his back and stared at the cieling. seeing he definitely wasn't himself, the girls asked him what was wrong, and talked to him. He could barely speak given how drunk he was but the tiniest sober part of him was telling him it was wrong if he slept with her. He got up and her staggered to his clothes, putting them on and once step out the door of the room, he passed out, falling to the groun. The girls didn't do anything to him but just helped him to the bed and let him sleep. They would never take advantage of a man who was passed out, especially one who got so drunk. It was evident it was over a girl.

Leila looked at her and said "I don't know...." she said softly. She looked down for a moment and closed her eyes. She thought for a few moments and looked back at her and said "I hope he dose"

"I hope he does too..." She bit her lower lip putting her nails to her mouth. "He tends to go to the Brothels and how know is if he doesnt eat breakfast. He never goes to the brothel's on a full stomach. He always went before you started working for us but he stopped." she said softly. "I hope he doesn't do anything stupid..." It was obvious she was worried.

Leila heard her speak. She looked down for a moment and said "I see...well...I think I'm going to go now...I might go study a little bit" she said. She then turned and began to walk back to her room. She walked inside and lay on her bed and stared at the roof. What was this feeling. Why did the thought of him going to a brothel make her angry. Usually she was repulsed, but repulsion and anger were two different things. Soon her anger turned into sadness. She soon fell asleep. When he was not at home, she had nothing more to do.

Back
Top Bottom