Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] A Mistress and Her Pet (Yume Kuribayashi & doombot86)

SUMMARY TO DATE
A Mistress and Her Pet was originally hosted on Fiction Depot, running from March 16, 2021 to September 3, 2023, where it temporary concluded due to/ahead of the site's closure. Below is a basic summary of the RP's events to the present, which will see resumption afterwards.

The RP centers around the budding romantic and sexual domme-sub relationship between the Japanese Nawa Hosodeji and the American Jim Murray Blacketer. Nawa and Jim were first introduced to one another through their mutual friend Ken, a second-generation Japanese-American who Jim knew from high school, and Nawa from more recent. The pair hit it off immediately, no doubt in part due to Nawa's good looks and pleasantly assertive attitude, and it got steamier (though more in a fetishy than sexual sense) during the period where Ken stepped out. Ultimately, Nawa gave Jim a business card for future contact, wherein he learned her profession: a dominatrix - more specifically, the "Head Mistress" - at the local branch of a ninja-aestheticized bondage club known as Jam House.

Right away, Jim scheduled a session at Jam House with Nawa, and then another after the first turned out successful. These two sessions which affirmed his attraction to her, such to the point that he considers Nawa nothing short of a Goddess, would ultimately lead to two further events he made arrangements for. The first, accomplished with the assistance of Nawa's co-worker at Jam House, fellow domme Tazuna Saruwatari, is a weekend-long session with Nawa taking place not at the Jam House location where prior sessions were held, but an estate owned by Jam House's stateside leadership in the woods upstate. That event has yet to take place. The second, currently in action, is a Sunday date he arranged with Nawa directly.

After having lunch and seeing a movie as part of their date, Nawa and Jim have returned to the latter's apartment, where they plan on engaging in petplay. With Nawa heading to Jim's bedroom to change into her uniform and prepare the gear, and Jim waiting patiently for her return, the stage is set for their relationship to reach another level, as domme and sub and perhaps as lovers, too.

The wait was excruciating, though not because of time spent. As one minute turned to ten, ten to twenty, and twenty to thirty, Jim's anticipation would grow the more he waited for Nawa to return. Almost ready to burst out, but against all odds remaining restrained. Getting to engage with her in private, outside of her professional setting but no less in her element, likely fueled the impatience he suppressed, and in turn made him look all the more forward to the moment she would return with all the necessary tools prepared.

And soon enough, before the point where any man less complacent would try and rush things along, she made her return. Though the steps she made against the carpet were soft, they were pronounced against all the other minutiae within the apartment, at least to Jim's ears. And before he knew it, there she was, standing before him in her outfit from Jam House. Sleeveless white robe with magenta trim and a low V-neck exposing her cleavage, tied in place with an obi to match the trim, white tabi thigh-highs with ribbons around the tops, over-the-nose face mask, faux lily in her low-hanging hair, tied at the bottom into an inch-long ponytail just above her rear, and pink eyeshadow to emphasize her amber eyes. The only differences from before were the lack of sandals and the addition of opera-length bridal gloves without fingers, the material ending at the base of her middle finger. It was hard to believe this to be the same Nawa who presented herself so differently earlier in their date, but it was still Nawa.

"My oh my, you couldn't keep your clothes on for a second while waiting for your Goddess, now could you?" She grinned beneath her mask at the sight of Jim waiting for her, fully nude. His clothes were nowhere to be seen, likely relocated for the time being. "Even so, you've really saved me the trouble of having you strip right here and now, by will or by force."

As she spoke, she lifted up an item in her right hand, one of several she had brought with her. If there was any piece of gear amongst the whole that best represented the play in which they were about to engage, you couldn't do any better than Nawa's choice: a black leather collar, a metal tag bearing a red insignia with stylized kanji characters within hanging from the front ring, alongside a detachable leash of the same material.

"In that case, we can move right onto your collaring, my pet~."

Jim was just about to make his way to the bedroom, when he saw Nawa step into the living room. Seeing his Goddess grinning as she noted the fact he stripped while she was away, made him smile. For a while he thought he had jumped the gun, but the fact she mentioned saving her the trouble took the thought out of his mind. "I'm glad you approve," He spoke his eyes fixed on her, before he looked down at her right hand and saw the black leather collar. He had a few dreams of her doing this, but this wasn't a dream and he was a little nervous. Which caused him to chuckle a bit. He was nude on all fours, infront of a woman he worshipped as a goddess, and it was the collar that made him nervous. He looked at the collar with the metal tag. He cocked his head trying to see if he could see what it the red Kanji character's meant. It might have been his name, or 'Property of Nawa Hosodeji'. He wasn't sure.

As she mentioned moving along to his collaring, he got a little more eager. If he hadn't already been hard for her, he would have been now at the thought of her now claiming him as hers. He crawled over to her, and while remaining on his knees looked at her hand holding the leash, and collar, then to her ample cleavage. He allowed himself to appreciate her the cleavage of her G-cups that were visible by the V-neck of her robe, then looked up into Nawa's eyes his green eyes locking with her amber. He was eager for the fun to begin, as he made clear as he brought his hands up like he was going to slip them under her robe, but he stopped himself. Not wanting to spoil Nawa's fun at dominating him by taking such bold initiative.

He almost allowed himself to be hypnotized from gazing into her eyes when a question entered his mind. "Goddess, will I have to wear it all the time," He asked curiously as they were once again doing something new to him, "Or just when I'm with you?"

He was close; the tag contained the kanji spelling out her surname, "細出路". Only those who recognized the characters and their significance through the stylization would truly understand. But Nawa paid that no mind, instead moving on to answer Jim's question about the collar.

"For now, my pet, you will wear it when you are by my side. Or at my feet, should the situation turn in that direction." She softly chuckled, lowering the collar as she undid the strap in back so she could place it around his neck. "An accessory like this is not to be worn in certain situations. After all, your co-workers know not of our relationship, do they?" The real question was, did Jim even have any co-workers, but that was something to be answered alongside the question she did posit.

"They knowing I'm seeing someone," Jim replied as he saw Nawa undo the strap, and straightened out his posture a bit for her. It made sense she wouldn't want him wearing it at work, as she seemed to be private when it came to their relationship. Something he observed when he called her Goddess during their date. Asking was just his way of making sure, after all he wanted to please her, "Ken's the only one that knows I'm seeing you, and I'm not sure he knows your a dominatrix."

He kissed her robe, pretending that she wasn't wearing one. Letting her see how eager he was for her, not that his clearly visible hard, throbbing length didn't already make that clear. Still, he wanted to show his worship of her, before she put the collar on. He'd make sure to look up at her, between kisses, making sure that when she was ready to put the collar on, he'd know so he could stop.

As Jim explained to her what his co-workers knew about the two of them, she nodded approvingly. She wasn't too surprised at him having co-workers, but based on the wording of his answer, that question was answered too. When the topic suddenly moved to Ken, she blinked some in surprise, but avoided letting that reaction linger, transitioning into a matter-of-fact reply. "All he knows is I work nights and am self-employed. Not exactly true, as I do have superiors in my line of work, but our Jam House branch is structured more like a co-op than a standard business, so it is close. Plus it quells any assumptions that I'm involved with prostitution. The sex work we do is legal, after all."

In response to the kisses he gave her body through her robe, delivered throughout her additional words, she smiled. Though her mask hid the nonverbal gesture itself, her loving look down at him said all that it needed to. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, stroking him lovingly like she would a nonhuman pet. After a few more motions of that, accompanied without words, she held up the collar once more. "I presume you're fully ready to be collared now, pet?"

Jim listened, nodding as he understood Nawa telling him she had superiors, but the Jam House was structured that she could claim she was self-employed. He also took her response to mean that Ken had no clue about her being a dominatrix. Seeing her look down on him, he could see that she was smiling, and returned her smile with a lustful look. Then resumed his kissing her body through the robes, moaning as he felt her hand in his hair. It didn't matter that she was stroking him like a nonhuman pet. Just knowing she was pleased with the attention and worship he was giving her was enough. As her hand stroked his hair he brought a hand up tracing his fingers longingly over the V-neck of her robe. He only stopped as she held up the collar once more, asking if he was ready to be collared.

He looked up at Nawa, much like he had the day they met when she had asked him if he could say no to her. It was only a few weeks ago, and yet it felt like a lifetime in this moment. The lustful gaze he gave Nawa, you'd almost think she just told him she wanted him to take her. "Yes, Goddess Nawa. I'm ready." He moaned, nodding his head enthusiastically, continuing to trace his fingers along her cleavage. He kissed her robe, then kissed the neckline of her robe, before he got ready to be collared. Like the first time Nawa tied him up, he was a little nervous, but his desire for Nawa was doing more than enough to make him want to go through with it. His gaze alternated between the collar in her hand, and her as he eagerly awaited the feel of the leather collar on his neck. His gaze making no secret how much he was hungering for her.

"Good." Nawa smiled under her mask, moving her hand back from Jim's head and bringing it to the collar's clasp, undoing it so the leather loop was now a single strap. "Then let's get started." As she allowed him to continue worshipping her upper body with continued strokes and kisses, she reached down and applied the collar, gently pressing the interior edge against his neck, the tag hanging above his clavicle, and then re-clasped it in back. A simple series of maneuvers that took little more than a few seconds, but the significance behind them, between these two, making it feel longer-lasting. Once applied, Nawa pulled her hands back, and stood enough upright that Jim's embrace of her breasts was just out of reach. Her hand on her hip, she admired the sight of him collared.

"There we are. A fitting start. Now, on to assembling the rest of your outfit, my pet~..." She reached behind and pulled out a couple more items, starting with some below-the-neck gear to complement the collar. In one hand, she held a body harness consisting of leather straps forming a pattern around the body, with two clasps in back to allow entry. Metal rings allowed the straps to form criss-cross patterns through mere connection, the biggest of which was in the crotch area of the suit; presumably, Jim's junk would be going through that. On the other were a pair of gloves and stocking, shinier but still as durable as the bare leather, each of which ended in paws varying between two sizes. The ones attached to the stockings were big enough to fit his feet, but those for the gloves looked like the most comfortable fit for them would be if his hands were balled into fists, more or less acting as themed bondage mittens.

Nawa dropped the items on the floor before Jim, then returned her hands to her hips. "Get dressed in these, and then we'll move on to the next pieces."

As Nawa had very little trouble getting the collar on Jim, as he voluntarily stopped kissing her body as she brought the collar around his neck, locking eyes with her briefly. Once he felt the inside of the collar against his throat he went back to kissing and worshipping his goddess' body, burying his face between her lovely, ample mounds. Wanting to make it easy for Nawa to see what she was doing, while he worshipped her G-cups. Enjoying their warmth against his face, the softness against his lips, and the tast of her against his tongue. If Nawa hadn't figured out he was a breast man from all the staring and groping he'd done during their sessions and date, it would have been obvious now. If he hadn't thought he'd be pushing his luck, he'd have opened the v-neck of her robe more to get access to her nipple. Instead he gave her cleavage all his attention.

He couldn't help but let out a sigh as she stood upright enough to put her breasts out of reach, and looked up at her, his cock throbbing as she admired him with the collar. It was only after a few seconds that he caught on to his goddess mentioning an outfit for him, and cocked his head to the side. As he saw the harness, the stockings, and gloves he swallowed hard, wondering if maybe he had now bit off more than he could chew. Seeing the leather harness, and wondering how comfortable that was going to be to wear, and at the gloves, which he was going to have to ball his hands to wear. Then she dropped the items on the flore and told him to put them on. What hesitance he had melted away with her words, and he nodded "Yes, Goddess," he replied and grabbed the harness, figuring it would be easier to put it on first.

It took him a moment to figure out how to put the harness on, long enough for a domme as experienced as Nawa to confirm it was the first time he worn something like it. The crotch was the took him a moment to get on, but once he managed to get his junk through the large ring, the rest of the harness became much easier. He took his time with the clasps, making sure he wasn't fixing it too tight, or too loose. Last thing he was certain Nawa wanted was the harness to cause him discomfort while they were having their fun. The stockings came on next, which he had no problems with. They were shinier than the leather harness, but after moving his leg around in them he figured they were as durable. The gloves were the tricky part, as he worked his hand into one, he realized he had to ball his hand into a fist to be comfortable. Which meant he had to get a little creative getting the second one on, having to make use of the paw, and his teeth to get on. Once he had the outfit on, he got on his hands and knees, getting his hands used to the gloves and looked upward at Nawa. He couldn't shake the feeling the 'next piece' involved an animal mask. *If there's a mask involved, I hope it looks like a dog.* Jim thought as he looked at his goddess.

Nawa would have stepped in to assist Jim in getting the gloves on, since those weren't nearly as difficult as the harness or the stockings, at least once the first glove was on. If the body of the glove were latex instead of the equivalent material actually used, she'd have stepped in regardless so he wouldn't have to rely on his teeth to pull it up his body. But he managed to fit it on against all odds, which pleased her. Once dressed in the gear and in position, she reached behind her back, readying the next piece.

"And of course, any proper gear setup for petplay wouldn't be complete without a fitting face for your position. I hope it's to your liking, my pet."

With that, she revealed her hand once more, within it a leather mask fashioned to look like a dog's face, but stylistically so. The mask portion was designed to cover the face, leaving the back open save for the straps to hold it in place. There were holes for the eyes so the wearer could see, with metal snaps on the sides to fit a blindfold if so desired, and the snout, while making oral access to places a little difficult, was open for breathability.

"If there are any suggestions you'd like to make after we're done today, I'll take them into consideration for your new mask." She undid the straps as she spoke, holding the mask open as she prepared to put it on him. "But for right now, let's see how this starter works for you, okay~?" She closed her eyes and tilted her head a little, smiling without needing to show one.

Jim looked up at Nawa as she announced the next piece of gear she was going to have him wear, and saw the leather mask, with the stylistic dog appearance. He was about to take it to put on, but then realized he had the gloves on which meant he had no hands to get it on. "I like it, Goddess," Jim replied looking it over, and got ready to have it put on. It was going to be difficult to access things orally, but he was getting used to it, from the times she had him gagged. That she offered to take in any suggestions for the next mask made him feel better about the lack of easy oral access. Maybe she'd get him a mask with a smaller snout.

Once she had the mask open, Jim kissed her hands, and then placed his head in the mask, getting the mask where it would be comfortable, and all Nawa would need to do is adjust the straps that held it in place. Eager to see how well he'd enjoy being her horny pet. Once the straps on the mask were secured, he shook his head a bit to make sure the straps weren't too loose, and stroked the side of the stylized snout against Nawa's thigh. Then looked up at Nawa, smiling under the mask, satisfied with how the mask felt on his head. It was a good thing that no one who knew him was in the room. "Is this all of the costume, Goddess?" He asked curious as he eyed Nawa over.

Upon seeing Jim move his head forward and place it within the inner sanctum of the leather mask, Nawa went straight to closing the straps in back. She took care not to keep them too tightly restrained around his head, but even so, they fit snugly, which was only appropriate with the lack of locks to go with them. After giving them a few adjustments, she pulled her hands away, looking down briefly as he affectionately rubbed his new snout against her leg before standing up and pulling away.

"For today's session, yes, that is all. I had considered a tail plug, but decided to leave one out, on account of your present aversion to those sorts of insertions." Maybe another time, she wordlessly mused, but she would not protest if he wanted to refrain from such augmentations permanently. "If you have any other questions, it's best to get them out now. The type of play we'll be doing won't be one where speaking on your end is permitted, my dear pet~." She reached down and ruffled his hair, afterwards running her middle two fingers against the strap running vertically down the back of his head towards the belt-loop latches keeping his mask in place.

Jim wasn't really sure what he thought about wearing a tail plug. On the one hand it probably didn't seem right pretending to be a dog without a tail. On the otherhand, the idea of a plug didn't appeal to him. Maybe they could find something that attaches to the harness. Either way he shook the thought out of his mind for now, and focused on the fact that he had to get any questions he had out now, since Nawa made it clear he couldn't talk once they got started. He let out a sigh as he felt her hand ruffle his hair, having a feeling that was going to be it.

"How exactly do your Pet play sessions go, Goddess?" He asked, knowing he would find out, but seeing if there was anything he might have a hang up on. Last thing he wanted was to kill her fun by being forced to say no to one of her commands. He was also curious whether sex was possible or if he had to wait until after she was done with this session. It was cond of important as he had been throbbing, and he suspected he was about to start leaking precum for her soon. He expected rope play, since she seemed to love binding him. After a moment of thought, he found himself asking another question, one he hadn't realized had been in his head since the theater, "If I please you, would you stay the night?" He was paying for a weekend session soon, but part of him really wanted her to stay the night with him.

Nawa blinked once in response to Jim's first question, then let out a soft chuckle. "Well, I haven't done them often enough to have a go-to answer, but what ones I have tend to follow the same beats. First I go through the classic obedience school tricks, then some "training" to get my pets deep in that mindset, and after that comes the directly sexual stuff, handjobs and the like. Do good in the second stage, and I'll make certain the third is really good for you." She ruffled his hair again, ready to give the signal for him to stop speaking, but before she could, he asked one more question. The responsive blink this time had another set to go with it, and she even blushed under her OTN mask. Eventually, she let out an unseen grin and responded kindly. "You know, I believe I will. Should you meet my expectations throughout our session of course." She let out a soft chuckle, one that gently hoped he would indeed satisfy them.

"Now that that's out of the way, I believe it's time for you to shush up, my pet." She placed her index finger against the snout of his mask, giving it a tap before pulling back and standing upright. "I expect only barks, woofs, and the occasional whine to come out of your mouth for the next several hours. Anything distinctly non-canine and I may have to break out the paddle. If you understand, do bark and nod for me." She crossed her arms, expecting his answer very soon.

Jim listened intently as she explained how these pet play sessions usually went. His cock throbbing more as she mentioned making sure the third stage would be really good if he pleased her. As she ruffled his hair, he looked up at her intently through the dog mask. As soon as he saw her blink from his second question, thought he'd made a mistake. Perhaps he got a little too needy, but with how turned on he was he couldn't help but want her for more than just a session. Although considering how hot she was, and how easy she made it seem for her to get him turned on, he would have thought every slave she had begged to have her stay longer. Even if she had said no he'd still have her for the weekend session he had reserved. When he sa the signs of her grinning through the OTN mask, he smiled as well, although the snout of his mask covered it up. "Thank you, Goddess," He spoke showing his appreciation for her added incentive to be a good pet for her.

Once she made clear it was now time for him to hush up, he blinked, mentally restraining himself. As her finger touched the snout of his mask, he played at sniffing it, making sure she could hear the sounds of him inhaling. Once she took her finger away, and stood upright, he listened to her words. He was intent on pleasing her now, not just for the sexual stuff, but the possibility of her staying afterward. He wanted to be her good pet. He needed to be her good pet. Once she made clear what he had to do to show he understood, he didn't hesitate. He started nodding, and followed the nod with an enthusiastic "WOOF!"

At the sight of Jim's approving nod, coupled with the sound truly befitting a canine, Nawa smiled, her grin practically visible through her otherwise solid mask. Even then, the mood was undeniable, supported further by her words that followed. "That's a good boy." She then squatted back down, closing her eyes to smile with them as well, and reaching up to pet Jim on the top of his head. "Yes, you're a very good boy, yes you are~." The sweet tones with which she spoke, as teasing as they were (interpretively) sickening, was something he rarely saw or heard in her before now, but even so, it was just as indicative and very much inviting.

After stroking his head for another moment, cooing some as if she were giving love to an actual pet, she moved her hand away from his head, only to hold it out before him. "Now shake."

Jim smiled under his mask as Nawa squatted back down, knowing that he pleased her with his responce. The sweet tones was a little new, and he figured it was probably because she was a dog person, which made him enjoy this a little more, inched closer to her as she was petting his head. Then because it just seemed right, he pretended to sniff her face, and started panting for her. This whole thing was wierd, but he couldn't complain as it was his idea. Besides he could get used to this, especially seeing how Nawa was smiling under the mask. He enjoyed seeing her smile almost as much as he enjoyed worshipping her.

As she started cooing, he brought his face closer to hers, and tried licking her face. Well pretending to anyway as the mask prevented him from actually doing it, and wanting to return the love she was giving him. On being told to shake, he looked at her hand and brought his gloved hand, setting it on hers. The look in his eyes as he looked up at her, made clear how eager he was to please.

Jim's responses to her shows of affection exceeded Nawa's already positive expectations for him, to the point that she couldn't help but giggle as he made motions such as sniffing at her face and attempting to lick her cheek despite his mask getting in the way. Already, they informed her for how the next session of this nature would go, but even then, they were only secondary to the pure enjoyment she got from engaging with him in such a fresh and exciting manner, one she could see herself doing more of as time went on.

As he put his hand forward onto hers, she gently grabbed it and moved his "paw" down, completing the shake. "Good boy," she rewarded in words, making another shake with him before pulling back. She then pointed down at the floor. "Now roll over and beg."

Jim actually enjoyed hearing her giggle as he played his part. That alone made clear she was enjoying his performance, and he wanted to make sure that didn't change. The entire time she shook his "paw", his eyes went to her gorgeous body, his mind wandering a bit on what the reward he was going to get for pleasing her this session. Hearing her call him a god boy snapped him back to the present, her body language making clear he didn't miss a command from her. Continuing his performance, he started breathing a little heavier, making it sound like a dog panting as she shook his hand. then gave him the command to roll over and beg.

As she pulled her hand back, he set his paw back on the floor, then lowered himself to the floor like he was going to kiss her feet. He looked up at her wantonly as he rolled a full 360. Then he puased there, laying on the floor looking up at her. He owned a dog when he was younger, but never taught him to beg, so it took a moment to think of how a dog woud do that. He knew if he waited too long she might think he was being disobedient so he rose upright resting his paws on her hips. *Maybe Goddess will give me half credit for trying.* He thought hoping he was at least close.

Nawa was pleased with how Jim carried out the first of her next set of orders, her eyes following his roll before closing. Another pleased smile rested on her face, though hidden behind her mask. But with another giggle to accompany it, its presence was once again obvious. She held back on any verbal praise until he completed the second order. But to that, his interpretation of "beg" surprised her. She gasped softly, blinking a few times as she witnessed him lift himself up and put her hands on her hips. She even blushed at the contact, mostly in how unexpected it was. A typical domme would have reprimanded a sub with even this low a degree of handsiness, but Nawa wasn't like them. She didn't even show impatience when he took the time to think about how to beg. So, her response approach was different.

"My oh my, what an enthusiastic puppy you are~. But that's not quite it." She closed her eyes, lowered her head and shook it once from one side to the other. Reopening them, she lightly moved Jim's paws off of her thighs and then brought up her hands, balling them into loose fists with the backs facing her. "Try begging like this." With a flick of both wrists, she brought her hands down into a position where the backs now faced the ceiling, her knuckles held outward. A more typical pose one would think of when emulating an animal's begging. She even made a quiet "arf!" to further get the point across. After holding that position for a few seconds, she lowered her hands, returning them to her lap. "Okay, now you try."

Well Nawa did give him partial credit, as she didn't reprimand him for getting it wrong. *Well I tried. Better than just sitting there.* He thought as Nawa rightly pointed out that he got the posture wrong. When she moved his paws off her thighs, he went back to all fours while keeping his eyes on his goddess as she demonstrated how she wanted him to beg. If he didn't have his hands balled inside the paw gloves, he might have snapped his fingers at the realization of how close he had been. He chose to put his paws on her as an attempt 'to keep balance'. Something he saw other dogs do when trying to sit upright like he had. Trying to stay in character, when she made a quiet 'arf' he cocked his head to the side.

After seeing her demonstrate what he did wrong, he paused a moment, and then got upright like he had before, this time with his arms at his sides, bent at forty-five degree angle toward his Goddess. His paws angled exactly like she showed him, back of the fist aimed at the ceiling, knuckles pointing to Nawa. As he did so he looked up at Nawa longingly, and gave another enthusiastic "Woof!" as if asking if he was doing it right. He knew he was going to have to get the rest of her commands right, or else she might not stay after the session.

Nawa watched intently as Jim corrected his gesture her per instruction, as if making absolutely sure he did so as rightly as possible. She kept up the gentle yet no less intimidating glare for a few seconds after he presented his hands in the proper manner and barked for her, keeping him on edge. But after a while, she closed her eyes, smiling through them, and once again spoke to her sub.

"Good boy! I knew you'd get it sooner or later~." She let out another soft chuckle as she reached up and petted the top of his head, ruffling his hair some more. "I know it's a little early in your training for this, but for following my orders so well, you deserve a little reward. Now..." She pulled her hand away from his head, then pointed at the ground. "Present yourself."

Jim smiled under his mask as Nawa called him a good boy. As she gave her new orders he lowered himself back to all fours. He crawled closer to Nawa showing his goddess how eager he was for her reward. Once he was closer to her, he sat like a dog looking up at her for a second before he leaned into her pretending to smell her. His instinct was to kiss her but he resisted. After pretending to sniff her, he began breathing heavy to make it sound like he was panting like a dog. Eager for her next instruction, and her reward for him obeying her.

As he waited patiently, Jim thought on how this was going so far and was getting confident in the idea of being Nawa's pet dog in their sessions. It was better than being tied up and unable to touch her. Already he planned on getting a mask that might allow him to actually kiss and lick her. Not being able to do that was driving him more nuts than the fact he needed to remember not to speak.

Once again, Jim's eagerness to please left a positive impression on Nawa in the short-term. She chuckled softly as he came closer, sniffing at her in a way that felt like he was going in for a kiss. Even his heavy panting amused her, in a way that she couldn't help but love. But again, it seemed he misinterpreted her command, and being his Goddess, it was her job to correct such behavior. And as before, she did so in the gentlest manner.

"No, that's not it." She reached up and patted him again, to show she meant no ill will in her reprimand. "When I say 'present yourself', I mean lie on your back, paws up and legs spread. Can you do that for your Goddess, boy?"

Jim lowered his head a bit as Nawa informed him he didn't do what she wanted. He had a feeling if he kept it up she'd start to think he was doing it on purpose. Once she patted him on the head he looked up at her, and listened to her explain what she had wanted him to do. Once she had asked him if he could do what she told him, he looked down a bit. He could do it, but he was annoyed that he got things wrong twice. He laid down on the floor, and rolled onto his back, his feet were firmly on the ground, with his legs at a 45 degree angle. His hands were just above his head, with his elbows against his sides.

As he looked at her, Nawa would notice his cock pulsing and throbbing. Not just in anticipation for the reward, but just in how badly he's wanted her since they got to his place. She'd also see he was trying to sneak a peak up her robe. Whether he was being intentional, or just seeing if he could would be another matter.

Back
Top Bottom