Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M/M] Fandoms (new: Dark City, New Vegas) 26 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawamura

Supernova
Cravings:
Doctor Daniel Shreber x Inspector Frank Bumstead
James x Arcade Gannon
Lord Vetinari x Rufus Drumknott​

Regarding male/male, I'm really only talking about the gender of the characters. If you want a character to be a transguy or a genderqueer male, female, intersex person, go right ahead. Likewise, if you got a transwoman, while we can call her biological sex 'male' I'm probably not going to wanna RP opposite her. Yeah?

Books/plays
@ Hamlet (I can do a Horatio)
@ Good Omens (I could do either a Crowley or a Aziraphale)
@ Dune (Paul)
@ Fahrenheit 451-ish
@ Troilus and Cressida (Agamemnon, Ulysses, Thersites, Achilles, Patroclus)
@ Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (Ros, Guil)
@ Sherlock Holmes (Holmes, Watson)
@ Assassins (Lee Harvey Oswald/Balladeer, John Wilkes Booth)
@ Discworld novels (Vetinari, Drumknott, Vimes)

Movies/TV
@ V for Vendetta (V, Finch)
@ Repo! The Genetic Opera (Graverobber, Nathan, OC)
@ Free Agents (Alex)
@ Doc Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Dr. Horrible/Billy, Moist, Captain Hammer)
@ Merlin (Can play Uther, Merlin, Arthur or an OC)
@ Dexter (Can play Dexter, Brian, Doakes, Dr. Danco (novel-based)
@ Watchmen (Dan, maybe Ozymandias, maybe Rorschach, OC)
@ Star Wars (Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi)
@ Six Feet Under (David Fisher, OC)
@ A-Team (2010 film) (Hannibal, Murdock, Lynch)
@ District 9 (Wikus, Christopher, OC)
@ Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Harry, Perry)
@ Dark City (Shreber, Bumstead)

Video Games
@ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Revan, Carth)
@ Fallout 3 (I love playing James. Like, with all my heart.)
@ MYST (D'Ni OC)
@ Mass Effect (Kaidan, Custom Shepard, OC, Garrus, Thane, Illusive Man)
@ Dead Space (Didn't get to play much before I returned it, but would like to do something in that ship)
@ Dragon Age: Origins (Gray Warden (any origin story, prefer mage), Alistair, Zevran, Loghain, Cullen, Jowan, Irving, Greagoir)
@ Heavy Rain (Norman, Ethan, Blake)
@ Morrowind (non main character OC)
@ Fable (Good Hero of Bowerstone, Good Hero of Brightwall, Reaver)
@ Fallout: New Vegas (Arcade Gannon, Vulpes Inculta)

Historical/RPS
@ Alan Turing x someone on the Enigma Project (Turing, babee)
@ Richard Feynmen x someone (Feynmen)

Original:
@ Possibly something set during WWII; towards the end in the Philippines or afterwards in Occupation era Hiroshima.
@ Speaking of Hiroshima, I'm most likely to say "yes" if you ask for something to do with hibakusha, or A-Bomb survivors. Most likely in Hiroshima, since I know that city more than Nagasaki.

EDIT: One original added. Tentative. Might withdraw. Added 'can play' to lists.

EDIT (3 July): Added Merlin under Movies/TV.

EDIT (4 July): Added Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Oblivion.

EDIT (5 August): Added Dexter. Removed things. Added 'About Me'.

EDIT (4 October): Added Zombieland.

EDIT (10October): Added 'Cravings' and Dr. Danco to can play under Dexter. Added R and G Are Dead, Sherlock Holmes and Troilus and Cressida. Feel that's awful. Not as bad as new Historical/RPS section.

EDIT (23October): Added Mass Effect.

EDIT (26 October): Added Dead Space

EDIT (14 November): Dragon Age: Origins. More PC Grey Wardens will be added as I go through playthroughs.

EDIT (6 Dec): Added (onto) the hibakusha stuff under 'orignals'.

EDIT (21 Dec): Added Avatar.

EDIT (17 Feb): Altered characters for Mass Effect.

EDIT (22 March): Added Heavy Rain. Pruned stuff. Kept historical because it frightens me.

EDIT (4 April 2010): Added Assassins (musical).

EDIT (19 June 2010): Changed around who I can play in fandoms. Added Watchmen, Discworld novels, Star Wars, Six Feet Under.

EDIT (5 July 2010): Added A Team.

EDIT (26 July 2010): Added District 9, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

EDIT (31 October 2010): Added Fable

EDIT (26 January 2011: Added Dark City, New Vegas)

Re: [M/M] Fandoms and Three Originals

love ya, babe. always and foreverrrr. even if you read transformers fanfiction. WE ALL HAVE OUR QUIRKS!

003a8c6d.gif

^ Me & You ^

15gphnc.gif

PARDON ME?

you talkin' to me, punk?

I don't have time for this mickey mouse bullshit!

I didn't read it, it was read to me.

There's a major difference. I think.

Re: [M/M] Fandoms and Three Originals (now with Avatar!)

N-no. That makes me feel unsafe.

I need an adult.

I'm here for you. You could even sit on my lap, if you wanted.

How was Avatar, by the way?

It was fantastic. I saw it twice in twenty-four hours.

In 3D.

: D

I felt nerdy. Especially when I promised myself to learn Na'vi. Like people do Klingon.

Blargh. Sick as a dog. And behind everywhere.

Re: [M/M] Fandoms (new: Heavy Rain)

Feynman.

Talk to me. I'd have to do research, but I'm totes interested. Set in Los Alamos? At university? Between wives or while married?

Oh, jeez.

Someone called me on my half-bluff. It's been awhile since I read anything personal by the man (sorta working through the lectures, but that's not the same as his autobiographies. I think Los Alamos, though. The idea of sitting behind a windshield is so simply brilliant I can't help but focus on that time period.

I haven't read his autobiographies, which is just as well since you would be playing Feynman. But do you have a particular scenario in mind?

Huh. My copy of 'Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!' has disappeared. This demands a trip to the used book store.

And, er, no, not really. I put it up there on a whim because I didn't really expect anything more than a 'Feynman is awesome' remark. If it's at Los Alamos, though, there's quite a mix of people he'd interact with. Sorta. Other researchers, support staff. Possibly military folks, if I remember correctly.

Oh, man.

The day is almost nice enough to wear shorts again.

Yeah it's about that time here too! Then the gnats come and wearing shorts is forgotten in the wake of a very buggy menace.

I don't suppose you ever had an account on Gaia? Your lists seem sort of familiar.

I am on Gaia with two accounts. An older one, Biot-Savart Law (that I haven't been on in a few months due to irritation) and a newer one, Lorentz Transformation, that I'm dicking about in OoC on now.

When I'm irritated with the site I go on secondary accounts so if I get banned, I won't lose my main.

Ah, okay. I do know you then! We had some Repo! thing going on and occasionally I'd post in your quest thread.

xD Do you get banned frequently? Gaia's been really bitchy about their bans lately.

Oh, man, did we? I'm really sorry if I just up and disappeared. I tend to do that on Gaia, especially during the semester.

And I don't get banned often, I just get really close often. So I'd rather protect my main and go dick about on alts.

Yeah, I think it was A Graverobber/Nathan one around November or something? It's totally fine though. I've been really bad lately about remembering to reply to shit since I've been so busy at school, so I know how that goes.

Sounds sensible to me. I used to really like arguing with stupid people on one of my old accounts, but it kind of lost it's appeal after awhile. Users on that sight can be so fucking abrasive. Or maybe I'm just easily annoyed. Either way.

Blargh.

I'm sorry. I'm awful about that. I do remember wanting to respond, looking in my inbox, seeing it was empty and realizing I must have deleted it. I just never contacted you about replacing it.

Users on that site can be so fucking sensitive. Their feelings get hurt for everything.

I'm always doing that shit. That's why I'm so glad seven showed me this site. Threads are soo much easier to keep track of. If you're ever interested in starting it up again, let me know. I usually save all the replies I get in PMs, so yours should still be up somewhere. If not, I'm always up for anything involving Sherlock Holmes. I'm comfortable playing him or Watson, they're both awesome. (And of course this is all assuming that you aren't busy.)

They really are. Nobody wants to hear any constructive criticism EVER. And god forbid you ever peaceably disagree with them. Opinions are the enemy.

Yeah, that's why I do threads. Then I can go look up 'places you posted'. Makes my life so much easier.

Re: [M/M] Fandoms (new: Heavy Rain and Assassins)

It really does. I've taken to playing here and livejournal because it's just so much easier and I don't have to spend so much time in my fucking inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom